Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Breakaway 2.0: ET Wars, Black Budget & Nazi Super State - Dr. Joseph Farrell & Dark Journalist

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Well elbie for all i know you could be a brain surgeon!- we get all types here!

I deduced from your post that you must be aware of some specific information re supposed 3D replication of human body
    organs- which i find extremely unlikely, lb
    well, you may think it unlikely all you want, with respect, but i am not that interested in opinions alone, i much more value informed opinions. although you state you worked in this particular area, you don't even show an interest/inclination to want to look this up yourself, you however felt a need to probe me and my background instead..yawn.

by the way and once more here is a good lead for you..i don't intend to go about cut and pasting the content for you. do go and read for yourself, if you care at all. there are other articles on the same subject

asme.scripts.mit.edu

p.s. i must say and this goes to mods and policy makers here, your earlier posting have made me very uncomfortable. i do not accept your quizzing and will not be responding to any of your posts any more. hope this would be ok on this forum. sorry. just not intersted in that style of interacting.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    oh dear Elbie, there was nothing malicious or anything in my posting which was designed to make you "uncomfortable", however for the record i found your response to my initial post rude "how would I know lookbeyond"- this is both unsociable and unecessary, however as a longstanding member here i can attest to the fact that , yes, we do get all types here, so by all means put me on your ignore list

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Sooz (24th November 2014), Tonz (24th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    p.s. i must say and this goes to mods and policy makers here, your earlier posting have made me very uncomfortable. i do not accept your quizzing and will not be responding to any of your posts any more. hope this would be ok on this forum. sorry. just not intersted in that style of interacting.
    Hmm As i am unaware of the above Elbie , please if there are issues with the management please take it up with them in private as this nor any other thread is the place for general complaints .This thread is about an interview!, and i was enjoying your input till then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Sooz (24th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Aliens: Good And Evil - Intel Sources Reveal Startling UFO Contacts! Dark Journalist & Timothy Good

i have just viewed this one , not the most revealing to those used to this topic but still a very enjoyable interview with one heck of a researcher .

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Throwing this in here for interest. For me as a computer idiot, I find new technology quite exciting - as long as it is used ethically to empower people and enhance our way of life. Not to further enslave us.

For the record, I haven't listened/watched the first video on this thread that discusses 3 D printing.

But I thought all might find this interesting. I can't wait to see what Mike Adams invention is!

And I want a 3D printer!

http://www.naturalnews.com/047773_3D...democracy.html

Edit: Having a problem copy and pasting the text on this. Can anyone help?
    Last edited by Sooz, 24th November 2014 at 08:30.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    here is timothy good in holland its slow but informative. i find it funny that his surname is ''good'' ,,,,to form a balance you can call me tony bad.:spinning:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Sooz (24th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Catherine Austin Fitts - The UFO Economy

One of the best from dark journalist ,i know all can connect to this interview.

Join Dark Journalist and Former Assistant Housing Secretary/Financial Expert Catherine Austin Fitts in this groundbreaking overview of the darkest secret of the Black Budget: The UFO Economy!

What does the economy, surveillance, advanced technology, a secret space program, NASA and the covert finance world have to do with the UFOs flying in our airspace?

Find out the shocking answer and learn about the forces behind the upcoming geopolitical and market events of 2014!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

norman (25th November 2014), Ria (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    An incredibly well experienced and smart woman.

Of all the inspiring speakers on the circuit, she strikes me as the most ready for a share of real power to act and get this world into shape.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Tonz (26th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Of all the inspiring speakers on the circuit, she strikes me as the most ready for a share of real power to act and get this world into shape.
    yes norman I too get the same impression , what's more I feel she is a do'er ,one that isn't there to present ideas or share knowledge , one that acts with it.
    I wouldn't want to be in opposition with her in a dark financial ally! Glad she is on our side.