Thread: Kasai reburrunjor, and mini-t-rex: Evidence of surviving carnivorous dinosaurs?

Retired Member
    Thanks

Kasai reburrunjor, and mini-t-rex: Evidence of surviving carnivorous dinosaurs?

I thought I would post this story cause it just seems so pertinent at the moment. I have always taken great interest in cryptozoology especially creatures like bigfoot and yowies which I have absolutely no doubt exist.

Also an elderly chap I knew, who died recently, told me only a few months ago how his son, who owns a huge property around the Northern NSW area, has also witnessed a giant upright lizard when he was walking on his property with his dog?

Just recently my husband was visiting his naturopath when she mentioned that she was interested in many subjects that were not recognised in mainstream science. It was during this conversation she mentioned how her little girl of 5 years old has seen on a few occasions a dinosaur in their backyard in North Brisbane....yep you heard me North Brisbane?

Upon his next visit I gave him one of my old Nexus magazines dating back to 2009 which had an article on the Burranjor. She took home the magazine to show her little girl who jumped for joy at the sight of the Burranjor pic and yelled "That's the one mummy, that's the dinosaur I saw"

Hmmm! who knows perhaps this creature is interdimensional. Hence the reason it is so elusive..

BEWARE OF BURRUNJORS IN THE BUSH

By Rex Gilroy

For those interested in cryptozoology this is fascinating stuff.

http://thecryptozoologist.webs.com/a...nosaurs-part-2

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Useful Post:

777 (17th November 2014), Frances (17th November 2014), jcocks (17th November 2014), sandancer (18th November 2014), sandy (17th November 2014), Sooz (18th November 2014), Wolf Khan (18th November 2014), Woody (17th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tania View Post

Hmmm! who knows perhaps this creature is interdimensional. Hence the reason it is so elusive..
    That was exactly my first thought upon reading this story Tania. Society wishes me to chastise myself for being a fantasist when it comes to legendary beings but I won't. I feel very similarly with Loch Ness and truly believe this to be an access point to Agartha (ie a portal to another realm that we crudely understand as being interior to the planet surface) hence the strange sightings throughout history and the sheer depth of this inland lake. I wonder if this is simlilar? I also wonder if there are energetic clues within the vicinity such as ley lines or an esoteric history maybe?

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th November 2014), Frances (17th November 2014), jcocks (17th November 2014), sandancer (18th November 2014), sandy (17th November 2014), Sooz (18th November 2014), Woody (17th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Interesting thought 777.

So glad to know that you are also one of those so called Fantasists...lol

I think anything and everything is a possibility...I love delving into this world of possibilities. There are numerous sightings of a variety of crypto creatures all over the world. I realise one has to be mindful that there is a percentage of these sightings that are possible hoaxes but there are too many credible people who study and research these creatures. There is a well known Australian Cryptozoologist/Environmental Scientist called Dr Gary Opit who I have met a few times who has had first hand experience with the Australian Yowie. He has even released a book with pencilled sketches by a female artist who is called the Diane Fossey of Oz who is able to get up close and personal with these creatures and close enough to sketch them in their small family groups. Fascinating stuff!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Griff For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th November 2014), sandancer (18th November 2014), Sooz (18th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Ha ha...did you realise you posted this thead at 11.11 again, Tania*?

(*Sorry I'm going to have to call you Griff on here, I don't think I've ever addressed you as Tania in over 35 years!)
    Last edited by Sooz, 18th November 2014 at 05:37.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yeah but don't forget it was really 10.11pm my time....

and yes it is a bit weird you calling me Tania and the same for me calling you Sooz??
    Maybe it would be best that everyone call me Griff?
    So what do I call you then??..lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Griff For This Useful Post:

Cearna (18th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    'Daws' of course, lol....what you've always called me.

Sorry everyone for getting off topic, my bad. Mea Culpa and all that.

Well that was a thread killer - sorry again....I will pm next time....
    Last edited by Sooz, 18th November 2014 at 08:19.