Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jay Parker: How 34 million Satanic/Illuminati Americans keep Earth in turmoil

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I too have watched Cathy O'Brien's testimony and have read David Icke's interviews with her. There is no doubt in my mind she is telling the truth, much like many others who were scorned. (A woman called 'Bryce' comes to mind a well as many Hollywood people, including Michael Jackson and his brothers on their opening night debut).

What is extremely sad is that Cathy's daughter was involved also and now Cathy has no contact with her now as far as I know. I think her daughter is now in an institution? What an abomination. These cretins need to be put in jail.

This may seem indelicate, but I remember seeing a video of the genital scarring Cathy had. How brave have you got to be, to prove that.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Calabash (21st November 2014), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Ria (21st November 2014), sandy (21st November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    Here is a recent interview with Jay Parker. He gives some more insights into his upbringing as a SRA victim and other notable cases of SRA that are currently being highlighted in the public.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), modwiz (20th February 2015), Norvegicus (22nd May 2015), Ria (20th February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    There is hardly a small town in the USA that does not have one of these Satanic families in them. They watch and involve themselves in all town activities. Often as respected members of church and society. Finding out who they are and "protesting" would be interesting. However, there's about as much chance of that as there is of people not watching TV. That would be, slim to none.

Went to motor vehicles today. More fat people than not. One gender predominated. People don't even take care of themselves, expecting them to care about gubmints is a tall order. When food becomes scarce perhaps motivation will be found. Eat the banksters and politicians. LOL Patooey!
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (20th February 2015), Curt (20th February 2015), lookbeyond (20th February 2015), Sooz (21st February 2015)