Thread: Captain Mark Richards Secret space program

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Captain Mark Richards Secret space program

PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW III

Project Camelot
    This is my 3rd interview with Captain Mark Richards from the Secret Space Program. Mark Richards is in prison in Vacaville framed for a murder he did not commit. He has been in prison for 30 years and I am the only journalist to interview him up to this time.

These interviews are therefore my recall of my 3-4 hour conversations with him. I am not allowed to use any recording devices on site. The most I am allowed is a pencil. I am accompanied by his wife, Jo Ann Richards who assists me by taking notes during the interview.

To see a copy of our notes go to the Project Camelot website. At the end of this interview I do a commentary on the playing field and circumstances surrounding the interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jpb7LITxQ

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Birddog (4th January 2015), Calabash (13th November 2014), daft ada (13th November 2014), Frances (10th February 2015), gardener (14th November 2014), Omnisense (22nd April 2015), Wolf Khan (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    H
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    PROJECT CAMELOT: MARK RICHARDS INTERVIEW III

Project Camelot
    This is my 3rd interview with Captain Mark Richards from the Secret Space Program. Mark Richards is in prison in Vacaville framed for a murder he did not commit. He has been in prison for 30 years and I am the only journalist to interview him up to this time.

These interviews are therefore my recall of my 3-4 hour conversations with him. I am not allowed to use any recording devices on site. The most I am allowed is a pencil. I am accompanied by his wife, Jo Ann Richards who assists me by taking notes during the interview.

To see a copy of our notes go to the Project Camelot website. At the end of this interview I do a commentary on the playing field and circumstances surrounding the interview.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R3jpb7LITxQ
    All three interviews of Captain Mark Richards
    http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog...rds-interviews

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Birddog (4th January 2015), Frances (10th February 2015), gardener (14th November 2014), sandy (12th November 2014), Wolf Khan (13th November 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Like I believe cassidy???? ah no.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

Radial (10th February 2015), Ria (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    Like I believe cassidy???? ah no.
    Why is that?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

gardener (14th November 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Why is that?
    Maybe cause nothing/nobody she's ever interviewed has proven/corroborated their 'story' outside of their cult of actors.

Anyway, here are a few other players. I guess we can add a recent player to the game (ykw).

https://authenticmentoring.wordpress...space-program/

Fact? Fiction? Distraction?

It's obvious that very powerful people and groups want us to believe certain things about aliens ... but at this point, it's just impossible to discern, except to consider that hundreds of very clever, crafty, intelligent men and women are cashing in on a 'failed psyop' by continuing/building off failed narratives and hoaxes, year after year: "Accession, Liberation from cabal! and or NWO silently killing us all!"

Feels like we've been had. I'm sick of it.

We have to consider that Bill and Kerry and outlets like theirs have been part of a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality Racket going on.
    Last edited by Radial, 10th February 2015 at 09:41.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), NANUXII (10th February 2015), That Guy (10th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Radial View Post
    Maybe cause nothing/nobody she's ever interviewed has proven/corroborated their 'story' outside of their cult of actors.

Anyway, here are a few other players. I guess we can add a recent player to the game (ykw).

It's obvious that very powerful people and groups want us to believe certain things about aliens ... but at this point, it's just impossible to discern, except to consider that hundreds of very clever, crafty, intelligent men and women are cashing in on a 'failed psyop' by continuing/building off failed narratives and hoaxes, year after year: "Accession, Liberation from cabal! and or NWO silently killing us all!"

We have to consider that Bill and Kerry and outlets like theirs have been part of a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality Racket going on.
    I can tell you this for free Radial i have only ever done one interview and paid that out of my own pocket so i am hoping you are not implying that this outlet is the same.Unfortunately there will always be players trying to confuse the masses

Like anything we can make our own minds up on what we want to follow and believe.User discretion is advised when reading channeled messages

We all have a choice and i must admit i did enjoy the MICHAEL SCHRATT interview that kerry did

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), Ria (10th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    MICHAEL SCHRATT, just another entertainer.

These guys laugh their ass off to the bank. How thrilling. Science fiction as fact.

Sorry, The One. I obviously don't belong here.

I was on PA and watched/experienced the conscious and unconscious manipulation and exploitation of mentally ill and spiritually sick individuals, while the obvious manipulators were well protected. Since this place is somewhat of a clone of PA, I think I better just jet before the infiltration gets worse.

I'll come back in a year after the cabal has been ousted, again, and another wave of imperceptible accession occurs, and when another Gnostic myth gets reinterpreted, and see what I can learn and discern.

In the meantime, I'll RV Mars' astral plane while eating donuts from Saturn on my etheric spaceship.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radial For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), NANUXII (11th February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts

Thumbs Up

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), That Guy (10th February 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    MICHAEL SCHRATT, just another entertainer.

These guys laugh their ass off to the bank. How thrilling. Science fiction as fact.

Sorry, The One. I obviously don't belong here.

I was on PA and watched/experienced the conscious and unconscious manipulation and exploitation of mentally ill and spiritually sick individuals, while the obvious manipulators were well protected. Since this place is somewhat of a clone of PA, I think I better just jet before the infiltration gets worse.

I'll come back in a year after the cabal has been ousted, again, and another wave of imperceptible accession occurs, and when another Gnostic myth gets reinterpreted, and see what I can learn and discern.

In the meantime, I'll RV Mars' astral plane while eating donuts from Saturn on my etheric spaceship.
    Hi Rad

I can understand your frustrations when sometimes all we ever seem to do is go round in circles with the same topics or the prophecies never seem to come to fruition.I understand your frustrations with the milab and et stuff.I don't think i will ever understand it fully

It can give you a proper headache.I would like to think though there's other stuff on here like the news updates,archaeology,alternative medicines etc etc that other members and guests get a great deal from

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), Radial (10th February 2015), Tribe (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    a greater deception. It's impossible that they are so stupid. More likely, they get paid very well under the table, on top of our donations, to keep this Conspirituality Racket going on.
    I have a strange question wandering through my mind for some years now, that question is, what are the backgrounds of all those so called former old hippies that populate Vilcabamba, I bet for a large part its a pretty wild former intelligence crowd. They know exactly what's coming down the road for this planet and made sure they are out of the way based on their knowledge, nice and high, moderate climate, food and water all year around, plenty of tourists to keep the cash flowing in, if I was one of these people, I would know what to do, open a nice restaurant/bar, employ some locals, rent out a couple of old land rovers and do some jungle excursions, lol, what a life eh, and around the campfire with my buddies, make up some new weird sh!t to confuse the populous ever further by presenting them with elaborate well half baked research ( that is impossible to prove but makes the needle on the weird sh!t-o-meter bounce in and out of the red zone to infinity by creating circular cases and arguments), playing on their fears, well intentioned wishful thinking and gullibility, making sure they start considering off grid and move to their nice high up green mountain fortress, while milking them dry by selling them real estate, groceries and entertainment, damn I am so devious, I see a new career waiting for me.

Last edited by That Guy, 10th February 2015 at 20:24.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (10th February 2015), KosmicKat (22nd April 2015), PurpleLama (10th February 2015), Radial (10th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Post removed.
    Last edited by Church, 21st April 2015 at 20:55. Reason: No linking to commercial sites

22. The Following User Says Thank You to reno For This Useful Post:

Ria (21st April 2015)