Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: population control

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    There are so many different points being made on this thread that it's (almost) overwhelming to read. Every single one of them I identify with to some extent, as will every reader I'm sure. But take Calz's point first about his partner not being interested in reality. . . . . . how many of our partners, friends and family are just the same and view us with pity and (sometimes) scorn? I remember my grandfather telling me when I was about 11 - more than 50 years ago - that the world was run by four men. Yes, he got it a bit wrong, but not much, given that it was difficult to find out information then, much less share it. And I just thought he was being weird . . . . . . Until I woke up in 1997 I was walking around blind - just didn't know it. I would have given everyone on this forum a wide berth as complete nutters at that time . . . . and now I'm one of you - lol . . .

So it's all very much an individual learning curve. As mentioned on another thread, all I'm sure of is that we are vibrational beings tuned in to this particular vibration. When we die we tune into another. When we dream we tune into yet another but then come back to this one. When we lucid dream, we tune into another but come back to this one. Only physical death stops you coming back to this one in your present form, although you can come back and start over from scratch with no memory. But your soul remembers and this is where karma comes in. Now this is where it starts getting iffy for me . . . . I've been having a pm conversation with another member who suggests that you don't have to carry it with you (karma) and that you can just discard it, like your old body. If I could I'd prefer not to take any old crap with me (wouldn't everybody)

Fact is (I think) that unless and until we are all awake there's not a lot we can do while the majority remain deluded and caught up in the dream. Sometimes the enormity of it is too much to bear and we slip back into the bosum of our families for a while and watch crap tv, eat ice cream and take a break from it. But always we stir again . . . None of us seem to know how near or far away reality is - like the blink of an eye is the same as 100 years . . . . does anyone know what the hell I'm talking about?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

Ria (15th November 2014), sandy (15th November 2014), The One (15th November 2014), Woody (15th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Here in lies the rub to your question Malc.................IMHO the intelligent being is just that.....in the sense that it is all about intellect and brain power versus the Heart and Heart energy. There is a plethora of distractions for the intellect to get lost in or ponticate over and over and over.... including the ongoing transhumanism meme and propaganda to escape the HUMAN experience.

Maybe that is where evolution is going???...............finding the balance they say is the answer???..................hmmmmmmmmmm I'm not sure about that either. Maybe if we all just got lost in the wonder of the heart, heart intelligence and heart energy the brain would follow as the world got lost in the energy of LOVE.

Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Are we really human beings or is the truth we are beings playing at being humans, because to be honest, it would explain a lot. And before you accuse me of going all Ickey (just being honest) please hear me out.There is one simple question I would like to ask you. If we truly are intelligent beings, then why do we live like this – because surely no really intelligent being would ever live like this? And if it really is the case, which it is, what does that say about intelligence.The greatest miscomprehension that the intelligent believe in is the fact that this will never end. Oh how the mighty will fall, the only difference being, we will catch you

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th November 2014), ronin (15th November 2014), The One (15th November 2014), Woody (15th November 2014)