Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 202728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Maxwell & Other Paranormal Stories

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts
    Thank you Maggie, I was thinking of the Vimana when reading about Viktor Grebennikov's flying platform.
    Frances.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Elen (10th April 2016), Maggie (10th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Grebennikov's Flying Platform

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE

Short Video 9:59. Uploaded June 2nd 2008

This is a short clip from a DVD called, "Aether, ZPE and Dielectric Nanostructure Arrays Lecture - by Jerry Decker.

In the DVD, he talks about the theory and correlations between dielectric nanostructures and gravity, energy and time as well as various related alternative science items. Details of initial personal communications with the late Victor Grebennikov describing his experiments, including the information about his antigravity flying platform based on a natural gravity deflecting material he discovered.

This clip deals mainly with the work of "Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov (1927-2001) who was a Russian scientist, naturalist and entomologist who claimed to have invented a levitation platform which operated by virtue of insect body parts attached to the underside. Grebennikov wrote detailed accounts of his 1988 discovery, which involved an accident whilst examining chitin shells. He also wrote of his experiencies flying over the Russian countryside.
    Frances.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (10th April 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Elen (12th April 2016), jimmer (12th April 2016), Maggie (10th April 2016), The One (12th April 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

THE BLEEDING HOUSE ON FOUNTAIN DRIVE

Just before midnight on September 8th, 1987, Minnie Winston stepped out of her bath and into the strangest night of her life.
    The seventy seven year-old noticed a strange, red spill on the bathroom floor. As she was about to inspect the unusual puddle she noticed that the walls in her bathroom also had the same reddish stain mysteriously oozing from its surface. She stepped outside and saw that the hallway floor also had pools of the reddish substance blotted across the tiles.

“Will,” she called out. “Come look at all this red stuff coming out of the floors.” For a split second Minnie panicked when her husband didn’t reply.

At seventy nine years of age, Minnie’s husband’s health was fragile and needed professional medical care. William Winston had to be hooked up to a dialysis machine everyday to have his blood cleansed and the process would leave him exhausted each day.

Minnie’s fear turned into a wild confusion when her husband appeared at the other end of the hallway. He was in clean clothes with no visible signs of blood anywhere on his body. He stood looking at the red blobs between them both. The expression on his wife’s face mimicked his own.

Whose blood was it?

The Winstons were confused and understandably terrified. Not knowing what to do, they placed a call to the police station, asking them to come and check out their home and the mysterious appearance of blood. Detective Steve Cartwright investigated the six bedroom brick house on the south side of Atlanta. The police searched the premises but were unable to find any signs of a break-in or someone hiding in the property. Given the amount of blood at the property, there were two things that Detective Cartwright was sure about that night: That what they were looking at was in fact blood and that it didn’t come from the Winstons.

In over 22 years of residence in 1114 Fountain Drive both Minnie and William had never experienced anything like they had that Tuesday night in 1987. Pools of blood were found in their kitchen, as well as in their living room. It was on the floor of their bedroom, on the walls, and under appliances. Given the amount of blood they found, it appeared to have been placed, or dripped, on the spot from a very lively source. In other words, someone inside their home had been bleeding profusely.

However there was no one inside the house besides the septuagenarian couple, who neither had blood or cuts visibly on their bodies. Even when questioned about her husband’s recent blood work, Minnie assured the officers that all aspects of the treatment were done at a medical facility, not inside their home.

Dumbfounded, the police collected samples of the blood and submitted it to their lab for further analysis. It was now a waiting game for Minnie and her husband as they went to bed every night wondering whose blood had been smeared on the floors and walls of their home. A few days after their initial discovery, Detective Cartwright visited the residence to deliver news that neither he nor the Winstons would come to understand.

The lab results concluded that it was human blood what was collected inside the Winston’s home. Furthermore, it was from someone with Type O blood. When the detective asked, Minnie stated that it wasn’t hers, as hers was not that same type. She then went on to tell him that her husband’s blood type was A.

Which was confirmed by the medical facility that treated Mr. Winston. They were back where they had started. The blood type didn’t match the residents of the house and given the amount of blood that oozed through the floors and walls, Detective Cartwright could only surmise that the blood did not come from the Winstons. So the the question still remained. Whose blood was it?

When the story broke through small headlines in 1987, Minnie and William received a lot of unwanted attention from the press and independent investigators. There were unwanted phone calls and knocks to their house at all hours of the day. The elderly couple kept to their word and stated over and over again that the blood did not belong to them and that it was in no way a hoax.

“I still don’t know where the blood came from,” Minnie said in an interview a few days after the lab results were revealed. “and I’m tired of all these people asking me all these questions. If anybody comes here today, I’m not going to open my door.”

The Atlanta police never figured out where the blood came from and who it came out of. Minnie and William Winston never experienced any further spontaneous blood incidents in the house that came to be known as the Bleeding House.

This story was based on the real events reported by The Register-Guard. Eugene, Oregon. 1987
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), Cearna (21st April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (12th April 2016), Frances (12th April 2016), jimmer (12th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Flying Humanoid : UFH : Unidentified Flying Humanoid

Source:- http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/FlyingHumanoid.htm

Flying Humanoid : By Ed Sherwood

An Unidentified ‘Flying Humanoid’
    Videotaped Above Santa Monica?

With Postscript Update of Jan. 27th 2006
    (Updated with 7MB MPEG, thanks to Santiago Yturria for creating the file.)

On July 11th 1991 (nearly fourteen years ago), the most significant single mass
    UFO sighting and event of the last century occurred above the worlds largest city, Mexico City, and other cities around Mexico. It was prophesized by the Maya 1200 years ago to usher in a new era of ‘Cosmic Awareness’ and ‘Earth Changes’, and since then much has come to pass to fulfill that prophesy (Ref. 1-4); ‘Quetzalcoatl’ it seems has ‘returned’, and to date, more UFO footage has emerged from Mexico than anywhere else on Earth, affirming we are NOT alone.

In Early 2004, Kris and I began to read about recent sightings of unidentified flying ‘humanoids’ observed in the skies over Mexico, including two daylight cases in which the ‘entity’ had been filmed!! (Ref. 5 & 6) Unprecedented in UFOlogy, ‘Unknown’ entities had been filmed flying above city neighborhoods in broad daylight! Five months later we had the opportunity to view footage from multiple sightings of these bizarre unknowns at a presentation to the Los Angeles MUFON group by Mexican UFOlogist, Santiago Yturria, and were very impressed.

Footage of what look to be flying humanoid entities, or ‘hombrecitos volodaros’, is a very recent development in Mexico’s ongoing UFO activity and is ‘high strangeness’ of the truly phenomenal kind.

Were it not for the many sightings in Mexico I probably wouldn’t have published this report for some time but, remarkably, less than four months after viewing the video evidence from Mexico, Kris and I observed something nearly identical fly over our neighborhood near our apartment, and I managed to film it!

The following report is my account of our sighting.

Sighting Details & Description

Fig.1 Initial Sighting Location
    Photo Copyright 2004 Ed Sherwood/Millennium Research
    Diagram Copyright 2004 Ed Sherwood/Millennium Research

Fig.2 Sighting Area Map

Date & Time of Sighting: November 27th 2004, approximately 10:15 am
    Number of Observer/s: Two (Ed and Kris Sherwood)
    Observer/s Location: A residential neighborhood of North West Santa Monica, California, USA.
    UFO Location: It was first observed above North West Santa Monica heading in a South South Westerly direction at an angle of about 50 degrees above the horizon.

Kris and I were out walking the family dog, a few blocks from our apartment, when the sighting occurred.

Approximately half way down one street, as the dog stopped to sniff, I looked up, and between two buildings immediately noticed something very strange in the sky, flying slowly towards us (Fig. 1, & Fig. 2B-C). At first, I considered a helicopter high above the city and perhaps one to two miles away. It was ‘solid’ looking, bulky, and ‘dark’ gray to black in appearance. However, the more I watched it the closer it came, and the nearer it came the more anomalous it looked.

I quickly realized the ‘UFO’ was much smaller and much closer than originally thought,
    and it wasn’t a helicopter. Instead, it was about a third of a mile away, made no discernable sound, was about the size of a very large man, and looked oddly ‘humanoid’. I was well aware of some of the recent sightings of unidentified flying humanoids (U.F.H.s) witnessed and filmed in Mexico, and considered the possibility (Ref. 5 & 6). I also considered tethered ‘balloons’, and a released inflatable ‘parade character’, but it didn’t actually look or behave like either. After about ten seconds I drew Kris’ attention to it and we observed it together for several more.

Knowing I was only a block and a half from our apartment, and observing how slowly the unidentified object was moving (perhaps walking speed), I decided to run back to retrieve our HI8 video camera. However, as I said this to Kris, the UFO immediately stopped and began to head away from our position in a North Westerly direction (Fig. 2C-G). Determined not to lose the opportunity I ran, while Kris continued to watch incase something changed.

While on route to our apartment I sighted the UFO several times, as it passed above and behind city buildings (Fig. 2C-E). Upon arrival, I quickly noted its location, direction and speed (which had remained constant), and ran inside. Moments later, I was back outside with a HI8 camera (Fig. 2D). However, much to my frustration, as I tried to film the object I discovered the ‘charged’ battery I thought I had was flat! Rushing back inside and out again, I began filming the UFO as it slowly approached a cross street, about 350 feet away (Fig. 2E). The first clip is about 10 seconds long and includes an un-zoomed view of the street and sky in which the UFO is flying, to a half zoomed view of the mysterious object (Fig. 3).

Fig. 3 A Half-Zoomed View of the ‘Unidentified Flying Object’
    Digital Still from TV/HI8 Video Copyright 2004 Ed Sherwood/Millennium Research

Curiously, as it approached the cross street, and flew over it, the UFO seemed to form a ‘cross’ almost in the sky (Fig. 3). It was the only time during the entire sighting that I saw it do this. Seconds later, what had looked like outstretched ‘arms’, or appendages of some kind, were now down in a half resting position (Fig. 4).

Fig. 4, 5, and 6 Half-Zoomed Views of the ‘Unidentified Flying Object’

The UFO remained in this configuration, with some subtle movements, for the remainder of the sighting (Fig. 5, & 6). The second video clip I shot includes Fig. 4, 5, and 6, and is about 65 seconds long, and also includes un-zoomed to half zoomed views of the object (Fig. 2E-G, & 7).

Fig. 7 Un-zoomed Image of the UFO’s Position and Direction

From this point on, I had great difficulty filming the UFO, beyond recording
    an additional ten seconds. The main problem was I couldn’t keep the camera still enough, beyond half zoom without a tripod, for a steady clear shot, even leaning against a parked car. Also, the UFO was very hard to re-spot, and keep track of, under the prevailing weather and lighting conditions, once I had lost it on the camera’s LCD screen. It was overcast and gray, but still very bright (without sunglasses), with dense off shore mist and low clouds. Combined, these factors made a full zoom on the UFO pointless, and a half zoom increasingly difficult.

As I struggled with the camera the unidentified aerial object was slowly but steadily moving away. Realizing I would soon lose it behind buildings and trees, I decided to get above them by accessing the rooftop of an adjacent building (Fig. 2D). Knowing this would give me an unobstructed view of the sky, and a wall to balance the camera on for a steady shot at full zoom, I quickly climbed three flights of stairs. However, once on top of the building, I couldn’t find the UFO in the sky. I tried to mentally ‘triangulate’ its last location, and looked all around, but to no avail. Frustrated, and needing to make a decision fast, I decided to try to find the UFO again from the
    street. Rushing down three flights of stairs I quickly estimated where I last saw it
    (Fig. 2G), and ran to that spot (Fig. 2H).

Kris in the meantime was slowly making her way back to our apartment with the dog.
    She had remained close to the initial sighting location and watched the UFO for several minutes. Noting it was going to disappear behind buildings, she began to return, losing it and spotting it several times on route as it slowly headed away (Fig. 2C-G), and out of view (Fig. 2F).

I last sighted the UFO heading North North East into low clouds and bright gray morning haze (Fig. 2I). I tried to film it, but couldn’t ready the camera in time. As it passed behind a distant rooftop I ran on several blocks hoping to catch up with it, and film it from a cross street, where I could have the widest and least obstructed view of the sky, but I didn’t see it again after that.

Duration of Sighting: Approximately 15 minutes.
    UFOs Estimated Size, Distance, & Altitude from Observer/s: About 7-8 feet tall, 3-4 feet wide and maybe a foot thick; three and a half to four city block widths away when first spotted, and one and a half block widths away when filmed; and maybe 7-800 feet off the ground.
    Type of Observation: Ground to air, naked eye (aided by a HI8 video camera with a 32X optical zoom lens, and a 360X digital zoom capacity).
    Length of Film Footage: Approximately 5 minutes.

Further Observations

On December 1st 2004 I called the local FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) Flights Standards District Office and spoke to a duty officer who informed me that
    no unusual air traffic was reported, or logged, above North West Santa Monica on Saturday morning November 27th 2004, including any escaped or released low flying inflatable objects, such as large parade characters, or tethered balloons.

Similar Sightings Witnessed and Filmed in Mexico

During the early hours of January 16th 2004, officer Leonardo Samaniego, a policeman from Guadalupe, N.L. Mexico, was making a routine patrol around Colonia Valles de la Silla, when he encountered and was attacked by what he described as a flying “witch”, ‘”all dressed in black with cloak and cape”’.
    An in-depth report, entitled ‘Mexican Policeman Attacked By a Flying Humanoid Entity’, by Santiago Yturria, details the policeman’s dramatic and disturbing encounter, and includes still images from footage shot of an identical looking entity filmed flying above the same area at 3pm the day before the attack (Fig. 8 & Ref. 5).

Fig 8

Fig 8b

‘This flying entity was witnessed by several neighbors of that area including three policemen that saw this strange dark entity flying low over the place. People were afraid of this being that they described as a ‘demon’ or witch and was seen for three days flying around.’ Santiago Yturria

Kris and I first met Santiago Yturria at the 13th International UFO Congress Convention in Laughlin Nevada on February 9th 2004. On March 12th we read his report, posted on the Jeff Rense website, about the Leonardo Samaniego case (Ref. 5). Synchronously, on the same day another flying humanoid, or ‘hombrecito’ (‘little man’), was filmed near ‘Hill of the Chiquihuite’, a reputed UFO ‘hotspot’ in the State of Puebla, Mexico (Ref. 6).

On August 17th Santiago gave a stunning video presentation to LA MUFON (which Kris and I attended), when he showed different pieces of daytime footage, recorded by multiple individuals, of unidentified flying humanoids filmed in Mexico in 2004, including the entity observed above Colonia Valles de la Silla (Fig. 8 and 8b).

In each case that Santiago presented, the unidentified flying humanoid (UFH) appeared to fly without any obvious means, and was ‘covered’ by a flexible dark gray coloured ‘suit’, or coverall, or ‘cape’. The same was true of the unknown later witnessed and filmed above Santa Monica (except it was taller). Another similarity between the sightings was their humanoid ‘form’, and how it appeared in ‘shadow’, particularly around the area of the ‘feet’, ‘arms’, and ‘head’ (Fig. 3-6 & 8).

Most of the time the Santa Monica unknown looked very humanoid in shape.
    There were times though when it was very difficult to identify what it was because it changed shape. Apart from moving in a particular direction it also moved on its own vertical axis, like similar examples filmed in Mexico. Leaning, bending, twisting, and extending actions all affected its appearance, making it hard to tell if it was a flying entity, an aerial ‘device’, or both (Fig. 9)?

Fig. 9 A Three Quarter ‘Profile’
    of the Unknown
    Digital Still from TV/HI8 Video Copyright 1999 Kris Sherwood/Millennium Research

Fig. 10 The ‘Flying Humanoid’
    in Different Positions
    Diagram Copyright 2005 Ed Sherwood/Millennium Research

Trying to make sense of what I was looking at, at the time, I wondered if the UFO was an entity ‘wearing’, or ‘sitting’ on, some sort of ‘cloak’ covered flying device (Fig. 9 & 10). It seemed ‘biological’ and ‘technological’, explaining why perhaps its form looked ‘oddly’ humanoid. I tried briefly to ‘communicate’ with it telepathically,
    but without success.

What are the flying entities being seen and filmed above Mexico?

Fig. 11 ‘The (Aztec) god Homoyoca was depicted on a strange mount.
    Could it be a one-man flying vehicle?’ (Ref. 7)
    Illustration Copyright 1974 W. Raymond Drake

While watching the various clips in Santiago’s presentation, I faintly recalled something I read many years ago about flying humanoid sightings in Mexico. Doing a little research, I blew the dust off a book that has been in my reference collection for 25 years, entitled ‘Gods and Spacemen in the Ancient West’ by W. Raymond Drake. It’s a very engaging read, and in it I found several possible historic references to what has been seen and filmed in Mexico of late (Fig. 11 & Ref. 7).

Perhaps the flying humanoid that attacked the police officer was, or is related to,
    ‘an Ikal, a three feet tall, hairy black humanoid which was believed to be a humanoid from another world, often flying with some rocket propulsion attached to its back. Mr. Gordon Creighton (the late), Fellow of the Royal Anthropological Institute and a world-renowned authority on UFO phenomena, who has lived in Mexico, comments that among the Tzotzils, neighbors of the Tzeltals, the Ikal is the commonest form of the God of Death who flies through the air and steals women…’ ‘During the past twenty years (1940s-1960s) numerous incidents have been reported concerning luminous spheres from which black dwarf-like creatures have emerged and attacked people, often with a paralyzing dazzling light.’ Drake continues, ‘The Aztecs believed the night was full of fantastic monsters, including ‘dwarfish women with floating hair’, and adds, ‘Did Ikals menace the Aztecs, Mayas, and Incas?’ (Ref. 7)

‘Montezuma is said to have patrolled the roof of his palace every night, scanning the skies fearful of hostile influences from the air – fears well-founded, for the belief in aerial demons kidnapping people persists in Mexico to this day.’ (Ref. 7)
    This was published in 1974! Thirty years later a young policeman from Guadalupe would find out how just frightening such an encounter could be (Ref. 5).

Not all non-human ‘humanoids’ darkly caped are necessarily negative however.
    One was renowned and revered as a ‘God’ for his fairness and intellect. Drake writes, ‘the peoples of Central and South America treasured memories of a Fair God who had taught their ancestors all the arts of civilization then left them, warning that one day he would return in a One Reed Year bringing a time of tribulation.’ (Ref. 7) The ‘Fair God’ was named Quetzalcoatl, and the actual date of his return, predicted by the Maya, was July 11th 1991! (Ref. 1-4) Drake adds, ‘The idealism of Quetzalcoatl, preaching universal love and beauty, the worship of a benevolent Heavenly Father honoured by gifts and flowers, was acclaimed by the Toltecs and Nahuas.’ (Ref. 3) He also adds ‘The Aztec priests divined that the God would be white-skinned with a black beard, and dressed in black,…’ (Ref. 7)

Was it an Ikal, Quetzalcoatl, or something else that appeared above Santa Monica?
    I don’t know. I didn’t sense anything negative at the time.

Further Similarities and Synchronicities

October 18th 1999, Kris and I witnessed and filmed an equally strange UFO from almost the same spot where I filmed the UFH in 2004, and there were other similarities too (Fig. 12 & Ref. 8). Both were observed and filmed in the same area of sky. They were very unusual to look at, and hard to identify, and were new UFO types in my experience. Neither produced any obvious contrail, energy field effect, or sound, and occurred during the morning hours while out walking the family dog. They were also filmed and ‘framed’ against opposite sides of the same palm tree! (Fig. 12 & 13)

Fig. 12

Fig. 13

For a detailed report of the October 1999 sighting, including ‘zoomed’ images,
    visit: UFO Filmed Over Santa Monica (Ref. 8).

The unknown sighted above Santa Monica in 2004 at all times appeared to fly upright, and one of the last moments I was able to film it was just before it passed behind the head of the nearest palm (Fig. 2G, 7 - un-zoomed, & 13 - at half zoom). At half zoom, it looks almost identical to the flying entity filmed near Puebla, on March 12th 2004. To view images of the UFH, filmed by Arturo Lopez Lopez ('El Burro'), at approximately 6: 26pm, from the roof of his house, visit: ‘Hombrecito Volador’ - Spanish for ‘Little Flying Man’ (Ref. 6)

A ‘Fifth Kind’ Encounter?

There were several reasons to consider the Santa Monica UFH sighting as an
    ‘interactive’ event, and even possibly a ‘Close Encounter of the Fifth Kind’
    (an Extraterrestrial ‘Close Encounter’ initiated by the human ‘experiencer’.)

Approximately twelve hours before the sighting, while taking the dog for a last late walk, I very strongly asked the Universal Mind of ‘God’ for an ‘Extraterrestrial sign of support’.

Despite many years of personal interest, direct experience, and investigation of the worldwide ET presence, I don’t ask often for visible signs, at least not for myself. In my early teens I learned that the more I asked for a sighting, the less it happened. I realized then that it wasn’t to be so easy, or taken lightly. A few years later, I would begin ‘Earth Healing’ meditation and to ask for others, and most of the time would receive a visual ‘response’, sometimes immediately, sometimes after a few minutes, hours, or (on the odd occasion) days later.

Late evening on November 26th 2004 I asked for Kris and I. I didn’t mentally visualize, or ‘project’ anything, or verbally ask for a particular sign, or specify when, just something positive, supportive, and soon!

The next indication to suggest the sighting was an interactive event occurred when
    I expressed to Kris my intention to try to film the UFO, and it immediately stopped, and started flying in a new direction, away from where we were, and myself without a camera (Fig. 2A). Instead of continuing towards us (Fig. 1 & 2A), it flew to a new location that made it visible from our apartment, and significantly closer to myself with a camera (Fig. 2E). I didn’t realize it then, thinking the UFO was simply leaving the area, but maybe it was reading my intentions, and ‘assisting’ me? Despite flying away (much to my frustration at the time trying to record it), and no telepathic exchange (I asked it mentally to stop), it did, by its slow speed and direction, actually give me a fair chance to film it (albeit ‘on the run’), by ‘mirroring’ my movements (Fig. 2).

Another point to consider as possibly ‘interactive’ was a brief moment when the unknown approached a cross street below it, and in front of me, and extended what appeared to be its ‘arms’ (Fig. 3). I had asked for a sign. Was this it?
    ‘As Above, So Below.’

Ed Sherwood - January 2005

Postscript Update: November 27th 2005 UFO Sighting

On November 27th 2005, exactly one year after our Unidentified Flying Humanoid encounter above Santa Monica, Kris and I held a short sky watch on top of a
    building in our neighborhood to see if there might be another sighting. With a video camera at hand we patiently watched the sky from around 9:30am to about 11am. At approximately 10am (fifteen minutes before the UFH sighting of 2004), after repeatedly sensing to look straight up, I looked up and spotted directly overhead,
    in clear blue sky and at a very high altitude, a brilliant ‘star’ like (‘spherical’) point of light moving rapidly in a straight line.

Producing no contrail the UFO sped across the sky heading North East to South West, and out to sea (like the unidentified flying ‘boomerang’ of 1999). Drawing Kris’ attention to it, I quickly activated our video camera and tried to film it. However, like the UFH sighting of the previous year the UFO proved to be very difficult to film. Its small size (to the naked eye), great speed, high altitude, and lack of contrail made it almost impossible to find with the camera and film, and I was only able to record it on two frames, and out of focus.

Visible for approximately thirty seconds the UFO sighting was very brief. However, it lasted long enough to observe that it produced no contrail as it streaked through the sky, unlike every other type of aircraft we observed flying at very high altitude, that all generated very noticeable white contrails behind them.

Ed Sherwood – January 2006

The images in this report are lower resolution copies of the images and footage originally shot. Efforts to analyze this are currently under way. For future updates, and related ‘NEWS’, visit: http://www.cropcircleanswers.com/news.htm

Except Fig. 8, & Fig. 11, All Images Copyright November 2004
    Ed Sherwood/Millennium Research All rights reserved.

Copyright 2004-2009 Ed & Kris Sherwood
    CropCircleAnswers.com
    All Rights Reserved

Please make any inquiries to:
    millennium9@earthlink.net
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 12th April 2016 at 18:24.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), jimmer (12th April 2016), lookbeyond (25th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016), The One (12th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Great Spooky story Malc, thank you.
    I have never read a story about blood coming out of the walls and being deposited around the house.
    Frances.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (12th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), jimmer (12th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016), The One (12th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    congratulations goes to frances for the longest post in TOT history!
    bravo! (and with love ; )

Last edited by jimmer, 12th April 2016 at 21:14.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (13th April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), Frances (12th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016), The One (13th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Japan Tsunami : A Strange Creature Was Caught On Camera

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C25RTDXFNWY

Published Oct 3rd 2014. Video 4:40

Seeing this video many times, to check if someone made that up or understand what it is, is no use; This is a living creature jumped from a tree, jumped out of water and disappeared into mist.

@ minute 3:13 you see this creature changing and manifesting to show legs and a tail; and it knows its at risk of drowning so it keeps changing places to feel secure.

In this video the creature is captured during 3 times with logic sequence to events.
    Frances.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (9th May 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (19th April 2016), jimmer (19th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    yes, indeed, this event is super strange.

there is lots of submerged debris.

at first, there appears to be a submerged, long object from which the first white plume is emitted.

other than that, I can't explain any of it.

ultra-weird.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Frances (19th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Stone Head Of Guatemala That History Wants To Forget

Source :- http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancie...-forget-001104

The Stone Head of Guatemala that History Wants to Forget

Over half a century ago, deep in the jungles of Guatemala, a gigantic stone head was uncovered. The face had fine features, thin lips and large nose and its face was directed up at the sky. Unusually, the face demonstrated Caucasian features which were not consistent with any of the pre-Hispanic races of America. The discovery rapidly attracted attention, but just as quickly it slipped away into the pages of forgotten history.

News of the discovery first emerged when Dr Oscar Rafael Padilla Lara, a doctor of philosophy, lawyer and notary, received a photograph of the head in 1987 along with a description that the photograph was taken in the 1950s by the owner of the land where the head was found and that it was located “somewhere in the jungles of Guatemala”.

The photograph and story was printed in a small article in the newsletter ‘Ancient Skies’, which was picked up and read by well-known explorer and author David Hatcher Childress , one of our guest authors at Ancient-Origins.net, who sought out to discover more about the mysterious stone head. He tracked down Dr Padilla who reported that he found the owners of the property, the Biener family, on which the monolith was found. The site was 10 kilometres from a small village in La Democracia in the south of Guatemala.

However, Dr Padilla said that he was in despair when he reached the site and found that the site had been obliterated: “It was destroyed by revolutionaries about ten years ago. We had located the statue too late. It was used as target practice by anti-government rebels. This totally disfigured it, sort of like the way the Sphinx in Egypt had its nose shot off by the Turks, only worse,” he said. The eyes, nose and mouth had completely gone. Padilla was able to measure its height as between 4 and 6 metres, with the head resting on a neck. Padilla did not return again to the site due to armed attacks between government forces and rebel forces in the area.

The destruction of the head meant the story died a rapid death until it was picked up again a few years ago by filmmakers behind “ Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond ” who used the photograph to claim that extra-terrestrials have had contact with past civilisations. The producer published a document written by Guatemalan archaeologist Hector E Majia who wrote: "I certify that this monument presents no characteristics of Maya, Nahuatl, Olmec or any other pre-Hispanic civilization. It was created by an extraordinary and superior civilization with awesome knowledge of which there is no record of existence on this planet."

However, far from helping the cause and the investigation into the monolith, this publication only served to have the opposite effect, throwing the whole story into the hands of a justifiably sceptical audience who thought that it was all just a publicity stunt. Even the letter itself has been drawn into question with some saying that it is not genuine.

Nevertheless, it appears the giant head did exist and there is no evidence to suggest the original photograph is not authentic or that Dr Padilla’s account was false. So assuming it was real, the questions remain: Where did it come from? Who made it? And why?

The region where the stone head was reported to have been found, La Democracia, is actually already famous for stone heads which, like the stone head found in the jungle, also face skyward. These are known to have been created by the Olmec civilisation, which flourished between 1400 and 400 BC. The Olmec heartland was the area in the Gulf of Mexico lowlands, however, Olmec-style artefacts, designs, monuments and iconography have been found in sites hundreds of kilometres outside the Olmec heartland, including La Democracia.

Nevertheless, the stone head depicted in the 1950s photograph does not share the same features or style as the Olmec heads. The late Phillip Coppens , Belgian author, radio host and TV commentator on matters of alternative history raised the question of whether the head “is an anomaly of the Olmec period, or whether it is part of another – unknown – culture that predated or post-dated the Olmecs, and whose only artefact identified so far is the Padilla head”.

Other questions that have been posed include whether the structure was just a head, or whether there was a body underneath, like the Easter Island statues , and whether the stone head is linked to any other structures in the region. It would be nice to know the answers to these questions but sadly it appears the publicity surrounding the film “Revelations of the Mayans 2012 and Beyond” only served to bury the story deeper into the pages of history. Hopefully an ambitious explorer will pick up the story once again and investigate further to find the truth regarding this enigmatic monument.
    Frances.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (19th April 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (19th April 2016), sandancer (20th April 2016), sandy (20th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

A Dickens Of A Good Ghost Story

Source : http://www.historic-uk.com/CultureUK...d-Ghost-Story/

A Dickens of a Good Ghost Story

By Bryan Kozlowski

“Ideas, like ghosts (according to the common notion of ghosts), must be spoken to a little before they will explain themselves.” – Charles Dickens

If any author has haunted the houses of our imagination, then Charles Dickens is the literary spirit par excellence. Year after year, popular books and TV adaptations witness his recurrent visitations and remind us of his powerful hold on our minds – relentlessly going strong since his death in 1870. But few know of the personal hauntings that Dickens himself experienced, or how the supernatural influenced his most memorable works.

“He had something of a hankering” after ghosts, remembered his friend and biographer John Forster. And such was Dickens’ obsession with the supernatural, Forster was convinced that he would have “fallen into the follies of spiritualism,” had it not been for “the strong retraining power of his common sense.”

Yet that retraining power took time to develop and was certainly absent in Dickens’ childhood – the memories of which, he claimed, were “responsible for most of the dark corners” of his mind. Dickens vividly recalled the terrifying bedtime tales that his nanny, “Miss Mercy,” inflicted on his impressionable mind. One of her favorite (and most gruesome) yarns was “Captain Murderer,” which she fiendishly accompanied “by clawing the air with both hands, and uttering a long low hollow groan.” Of her nightmarish narrations, Dickens would later write:

“So acutely did I suffer from the ceremony…that I sometimes used to plead I thought I was hardly strong enough and old enough to hear the story again just yet. But, she never spared me one word of it…Her name was Mercy, though she had none on me.”

Dickens : Ghost Story

Although jolting shocks to Dickens’ young psyche, these early frights energized his nascent imagination like little else could. And his love–hate relationship with ghost stories continued throughout adolescence. As a schoolboy, he avidly devoured each installment of the horror magazine The Terrific Register, despite how he said the tales made him “unspeakably miserable, and frightened my very wits out of of my head.”

Whether those wits became jaded over time, or the “power of his common sense” gradually sharpened, Dickens would prove much harder to scare in adulthood. Living in an age rife with supernatural speculation, he steadily developed the mind of a skeptic. Rather than being caught up in the Spiritualism craze that arrived from America in the 19th century (with its séances and rampant rise in ghostly sightings), Dickens acquiesced to the scientific theory of his day, that paranormal phenomenon had a physiological basis: that apparitions were a result of, as he put it, “a disordered condition of the nerves or senses.”

But this never diminished Dickens’ inherent “hankering” for ghosts or intellectual curiosity in the hereafter. “Don’t suppose that I am so bold and arrogant as to settle what can and what cannot be, after death,” he once told a fellow writer. And acting upon that open-mindedness, later in life, he joined the London Ghost Club – one of the first paranormal research organizations, founded in 1862. Dickens also attended numerous séances, investigating their claims and, more often than not, debunking the phony phantoms of the “spirit business.” Describing the dubious sightings at one particular séance, Dickens mockingly questioned just what sort of spirits these mediums were employing:

“The seer had a vision of stalks and leaves, ‘a large species of fruit, somewhat resembling a pine-apple,’ and ‘a nebulous column, somewhat resembling the milky way,’ which nothing but spirits could account for, and from which nothing but soda-water, or time, is likely to have recovered him.”

Pithy skepticism aside, Dickens was the first to concede that while these exposés were comical, they were undoubtedly “less chilling than a ghost story itself.” Rational or not, Victorians were itching to be spooked, and as a self-supported writer, Dickens was quick to oblige them. Throughout his literary career, he wrote more than two dozen ghost stories, many of which appearing as smaller tales tucked into larger novels, including The Pickwick Papers, Bleak House, and Nicholas Nickleby. With such frequent and prolific trips into the paranormal, it begs to wonder if Dickens was entertaining the public as much as he was indulging his own ghostly appetite.

If the latter, he certainly was careful to construct his ghost stories with the common sense he was so respected for. Unlike the incredible and far-fetched stories of his childhood, Dickens’ ghosts reflect his own attitude towards paranormal phenomenon as a sensory-based “disordered condition.” Scrooge’s classic banter with Marley’s ghost in A Christmas Carol, after all, is no coincidence:

“You don't believe in me,” observed the Ghost.
    “I don't,” said Scrooge.
    “What evidence would you have of my reality beyond that of your senses?”
    “I don't know,'' said Scrooge.
    “Why do you doubt your senses?”
    “Because,'' said Scrooge, “a little thing affects them. A slight disorder of the stomach makes them cheats.”

Dickens A Christmas Carol

While not the most terrifying encounter in Dickens’ arsenal, it illustrates a formula he would use for more eerie tales. A dabbler in the Victorian art of mesmerism – an early form of hypnosis – Dickens witnessed firsthand the disturbing mental “phantom” that could manifest in “shattered nerves.” Knowing that these psychological spirits were every bit as horrifying as physical ones, his most unnerving stories (such as “A Madman’s Manuscript” and “The Signal-Man”), solely rely upon susceptible minds to conjure up their own ghastly hauntings.

This unique blend of fantastic believability, authored by a skeptic with paranormal attractions, made the Dickensian ghost story an instant success – one that keeps on chilling our spines nearly two-hundred years later. And just like young Charles, we might suffer a little from the scare, but secretly, we don’t want the spine-chilling to stop. So it’s little wonder that days after his death, Dickens’ ghost was reportedly turning up in Victorian séance parlors, still narrating spooky tales from the other side of the grave. Fact or fancy, or another case of intoxicating spirits, one thing is certain: the ghost of his ideas have been turning up ever since.
    Frances.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), jimmer (24th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Ghost Club

Source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ghost_Club#

The Ghost Club

The club has its roots in Cambridge in 1855 where fellows at Trinity College began to discuss ghosts and psychic phenomena. Launched officially in London in 1862, it counted Charles Dickens and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle among its members. One of the club's earliest investigations was of the Davenport Brothers and their "spirit cabinet" hoax, the club challenging the Davenports' claim of contacting the dead.

The group continued to undertake practical investigations of spiritualist phenomena, a topic then in vogue, meeting to discuss ghostly subjects. The Ghost Club dissolved in the 1870s following the death of Dickens.

1882 Revitalisation
    The club was revived on All Saints Day 1882 by the medium Stainton Moses and Alfred Alaric Watts. initially claiming to be the original founders, without acknowledging its origins. In 1882, the Society for Psychical Research (SPR), with whom there was an initial overlap, was founded at a similar time.

While the SPR was a body devoted to scientific study, the Ghost Club remained a selective and secretive organization of convinced believers for whom psychic phenomena were an established fact. Stainton Moses resigned from the vice presidency of the SPR in 1886 and thereafter devoted himself to the Ghost Club. Membership was small (82 members over 54 years[citation needed]) and women were not allowed but during this period it attracted some of the most original and controversial minds in psychical research. These included Sir William Crookes Sir Oliver Lodge, Nandor Fodor and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

The archives of the Club reveal that the names of members, both living and dead, were solemnly recited each November 2. Each individual, living or dead, was recognized a member of the Club. On more than one occasion deceased members were believed to have made their presence felt.

Involved were also the poet W. B. Yeats (joined 1911) and Frederick Bligh Bond (joined 1925), who became infamous with his investigations into spiritualism at Glastonbury. Bligh Bond later left the country and became active in the American Society for Psychical Research. He was ordained into the Old Catholic Church and rejoined the Ghost Club on his return to Britain in 1935.

The Principal of Jesus College, Cambridge, Arthur Grey fictionalized the Ghost Club in 1919 as "The Everlasting Club" in a ghost story that many still believe to be true.

Early 20th Century
    The 20th century's move from séance room investigation to laboratory-based research meant the Ghost Club fell out of touch with contemporary psychic research. Harry Price, famous for his investigation into Borley Rectory, joined as a member in 1927 as did psychologist Dr. Nandor Fodor who represented the changing approach to psychical research taking place. With attendance falling, the Club closed in 1936 after 485 meetings. The Ghost Club records were deposited in the British Museum under the proviso that they would remain closed until 1962 out of respect for confidentiality.

Within 18 months, Price relaunched the Ghost Club as a society dining event where psychic researchers and mediums delivered after-dinner talks. Price decided to admit women to the club, also specifying that it was not a spiritualist church or association but a group of skeptics that gathered to discuss paranormal topics. Members in this period included Dr. C.E.M.Joad, Sir Julian Huxley, Algernon Blackwood, Sir Osbert Sitwell and Lord Amwell.
    Frances.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (24th April 2016), jimmer (24th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Borley Rectory : The Most Haunted House In England

Source : http://www.prairieghosts.com/brectory.html

BORLEY RECTORY - "THE MOST HAUNTED HOUSE IN ENGLAND"

By Troy Taylor

The Haunted Museum

BORLEY RECTORY
    The History of "The Most Haunted House in England"

The most famous case in the career of Harry Price was undoubtedly that of Borley Rectory, a deteriorating house in Essex.

The tiny parish of Borley is located in a desolate, sparsely populated area near the east coast of England, near the Suffolk border. It is a lonely place and would be largely forgotten if not for the fact that it is the location of what came to be known as “The Most Haunted House in England”.

Harry Price got involved in the case after a newspaper carried a story about a phantom nun at the house in June 1929. Price was asked by the paper to investigate and he was told about various types of phenomena that had been reported there, like phantom footsteps; strange lights; ghostly whispers; a headless man; a girl in white; the sounds of a phantom coach outside; the apparition of the home’s builder, Henry Bull; and of course, the spirit of the nun. This spectral figure was said to drift through the garden with her head bent in sorrow.

Local legend had it that a monastery had once been located on the site and that a 13th century monk and a beautiful young novice were killed while trying to elope from the place. The monk was hanged and his would-be bride was bricked up alive within the walls of her convent. Price scoffed at the idea of such a romantic tale but was intrigued by the phenomena associated with the house.

It would be during his investigations of Borley Rectory that he would become the best-known and most accomplished of the early ghost hunters, setting the standard for those who would follow. Price coined the idea of the “ghost hunter’s kit”; used tape measurers to check the thickness of walls and to search for hidden chambers; perfected the use of still cameras for indoor and outdoor photography; brought in a remote-control motion picture camera; put to use a finger-printing kit; and even used portable telephones for contact between investigators.

Many of Price’s accounts from Borley would be first-hand, as he claimed to see and hear much of the reported phenomena like hearing bells ring, rapping noises and seeing objects that has been moved from one place to another. In addition, he also collected accounts from scores of witnesses and previous tenants of the house, even talking to neighbors and local people who had their own experiences with the rectory.

Even the original tenants of the house, the Rev. Henry Bull family had encountered the spirits. He had become pastor of Borley Church in 1862 and despite local warnings, had built the rectory on a site believed by locals to be haunted. Over the years, Bull’s servants and his daughters were repeatedly unnerved by phantom rappings, unexplained footsteps and the appearance of ghosts. Reverend Bull seemed to regard these events as splendid entertainment and he and his son, Harry, even constructed a summer house on the property where they could enjoy after-dinner cigars and watch for the appearance of the phantom nun who walked nearby.

Harry Bull inherited the rectory and the job as parson when his father died in 1892 and stayed on until his death in 1927. However, Bull’s successor, Rev. Guy Smith, quit the rectory just one year after moving in, plagued by both the ghosts and the house’s deteriorating state.

Marianne Foyster

Until that point, the ghosts at the rectory had been relatively peaceful, but all that would change in October 1930 when Smith was replaced by the Reverend Lionel Foyster and his wife, Marianne. Their time in the house would see a marked increase in the paranormal activity. People were locked out of rooms, household items vanished, windows were broken, furniture was moved, odd sounds were heard and much more.

However, the worst of the incidents seemed to involve Mrs. Foyster, as she was thrown from her bed at night, slapped by invisible hands, forced to dodge heavy objects which flew at her day and night, and was once almost suffocated with a mattress.

Soon after, there began to appear a series of scrawled messages on the walls of the house, written by an unknown hand. They seemed to be pleading with Mrs. Foyster, using phrases like “Marianne, please help get” and “Marianne light mass prayers”.

Because nearly all of the poltergeist-like activity occurred when Mrs. Foyster was present, Price was inclined to attribute it to her unknowing manipulations. However, he did believe in the possibility of the ghostly nun and some of the other reported phenomena. The rectory did not fit into pre-conceived notions of a haunted house, which was one of the reasons that it would go on to gain such a reputation.

Despite the implications of the phenomena centering around Marianne, Price maintained that at least one of the spirits in the house had found the rector’s wife to be sympathetic to its plight. This was the only explanation he could find for the mysterious messages.

The writing on the wall was witnessed by many of the investigators and visitors to the house.

He believed the writings had come from another young woman, one who seemed to be from her references, a Catholic. These clues would later fit well into Price’s theory that the Borley mystery was a terrible tale of murder and betrayal in which the central character was a young nun, although not the one of legend.

The Foysters moved out of the house in 1935 and with the place now empty, Price leased the house for an extended, round-the-clock, one year investigation. He ran an advertisement in the personal column of the Times on May 25, 1937 looking for open-minded researchers to literally “camp out” at the rectory and record any phenomena which took place in their presence. The advertisement read:

“HAUNTED HOUSE: Responsible persons of leisure and intelligence, intrepid, critical, and unbiased, are invited to join rota of observers in a years night and day investigation of alleged haunted house in Home counties. Printed Instructions supplied. Scientific training or ability to operate simple instruments an advantage. House situated in lonely hamlet, so own car is essential. Write Box H.989, The Times, E.C.4”

Price was deluged with potential applicants, most of whom were unsuitable. After choosing more than 40 people, he then printed the first-ever handbook on how to conduct a paranormal investigation. A copy was given to each investigator and it explained what to do when investigating the house, along with what equipment they would need.

During the investigations, the researchers were allowed a wide latitude when it came to searching for facts. Some of them employed their own equipment, others kept precise journals and others turned to séances, which would prove interesting over the period of 1935 to 1939.

During the year that Price leased the rectory, breakthroughs were made in the communications with the spirits. One séance would later give Price the material that he needed to solve (he believed) the mystery of the haunting.

During a sitting with a planchette, an alleged spirit named Marie Lairre related that she had been a nun in France but had left her convent to marry Henry Waldegrave, a member of a wealthy family whose manor home once stood on the site of Borley Rectory. There, her husband had strangled her and had buried her remains in the cellar.

The story went well with the most interesting of the Borley phenomena, namely the reported phantom nun and the written messages. Price theorized that the former nun had been buried in unconsecrated ground and was now doomed to haunt the property seeking rest.

The Rectory after the Fire

In March of 1938, five months after Marie’s first appearance, another spirit promised that the rectory would burn down that night and that the proof of the nun’s murder would be found in the ruins. Borley Rectory did not burn that night, but exactly 11 months later, a new owner, Captain WH Gregson was unpacking books in the library when an oil lamp overturned and started a fire. The blaze quickly spread and the rectory was gutted.

Price took this opportunity to excavate in the cellar of the house and discovered a few fragile bones which turned out to be that of a young woman.... evidence, Price concluded, there was something to the story of the murdered nun. A Christian burial for the bones appeared to provide the ghost with the rest she had long sought and a service was later conducted by the Rev. AC Henning in the small village of Liston, less than two miles from the rectory.

A close-up of the doorway

The photos above appeared in LIFE magazine in 1944, during the final demolition of Borley Rectory. The photo on the right is an enlargement from the larger photograph and shows what some claim is a "floating brick", suspended in the air by the spectral occupants of the rectory. Skeptics say that it was merely a brick thrown by a workman that was accidentally captured by the LIFE photographer. What do you think?

The building itself was finally demolished in 1944. However, its legacy still continues today and it retains its reputation as one of the world's most famous haunted houses!

Price wrote about Borley Rectory in two books entitled The Most Haunted House In England (1940) and The End of Borley Rectory (1946).

The Borley Rectory site today.
    Frances.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (23rd April 2016), Dreamtimer (24th April 2016), Elen (9th September 2016), jimmer (24th April 2016), sandancer (10th May 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Holy Shroud Of Turin : A Grave Injustice

Source :- https://www.shroud.com/latebrak.htm

The Holy Shroud Of Turin : A Grave Injustice

A New Film

Whole generations have grown up knowing little of the Shroud of Turin and its remarkable image. I hope this film can go some way to put right the manifest injustice that cast it into obscurity and others may now have chance to contemplate the genuine mystery it represents and the questions it asks.

If this new film’s subtitle: An Investigation into the “First Selfie” seems incongruous please bear in mind that the principal intended audience for the film is the generation that has embraced the “selfie” as a visual expression of who, what and where they are. Exactly who and what the person on the Shroud is may surprise us all.
    David Rolfe

James Phelps, better known to some as Fred Weasley from the Harry Potter films, was kind enough to lend us his voice as narrator for “A Grave Injustice”. Like many of his generation he knew little about the Shroud of Turin and - in a world of great fantasies - he was delighted to find such a powerful and unsolved mystery the cloth represents in real life. “Who knew reality could be so mysterious?” Was his reaction to seeing the film for the first time. “Why has this been kept such a secret? It’s fascinating. I want to find out more!”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAzOZQcd-j8

Published on Mar 21, 2016. Video 26:58

When the Shroud of Turin was carbon dated a series of protocols were put in place to make sure the date would be definitive. Behind the scenes and unpublicised these protocols were all compromised. new evidence shows how important those protocols were.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKfgfeZnJ5g

Published on Feb 14, 2016. Video 11:09

The unique herringbone twill weave and the stitching pattern of the Turin Shroud has only been seen in ancient linens from Egypt and Syria and the stitching pattern on the side strip is the same as linens dated at 73AD found from Masada near the Dead Sea. “Coincidentally” there are pollens from plants that grow near the Dead Sea on the Shroud. Experts have determined this unique 3:1 weave pattern was made in a limited time period, from approximately 40 B.C. to 70 A.D Recent stress tests on The Shroud fabric and absence of vanillin on the shroud positively confirms the shroud fabric is ancient.
    No less than 3 forensic experts have concluded with unmistakable clarity that a dead man in his 30’s approximately 6ft (1.82 meters) 180lbs with long hair, beard and mustache was,
    1. Beaten
    2. Scourged
    3. Crowned With Thorns
    4. Crucified
    5. Side Pierced
    6. Legs Not Broken
    7. Wrapped in the Clean Linen Cloth
    8. Body Separated From Cloth Before Decomposition Set In

Only One Person in recorded history has undergone this sequence of events. There is 1 chance in 82,944,000 that the man buried in the Shroud is not Jesus on this alone. When numerous pieces of physical evidence match the sequence of events recorded in the historical record it makes it possible to accurately calculate odds of probability and chance. We are presenting our case the way the majority of the people of the world want to see it. The bottom line number….
    The calculated odds that the man in the Shroud is someone other than Jesus and all the forensic evidence that agrees with the gospel account are coincidental matches and the linen cloth belongs to someone other than Jesus of Nazareth are 1 in 282 billion.
    THE MAN IN THE SHROUD IS JESUS See how easy that is,
    SCIENCE PROVES SHROUD IS JESUS!
    Frances.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Aragorn (8th May 2016), Cearna (30th August 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016), Elen (9th September 2016), sandancer (10th May 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Maggie View Post
    I really like your thread
    I read a pdf of Chapter 5 of "My World" by Viktor Grebennikov. It is a wow. IMO this is part of the true amazing ancient technology.

Chapter 5 of "My World"

I was really interested in the cavity structure effect and bioresonance

May NOT be the anti-gravity platform conceptualized by Viktor Stepanovic Grebennikov, built and used (it seems) by the Russian Army. Yet, as pointed out, apowerful thrust is not seen?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGh5Ry-VU_A

I see how the technology of the Vimana could be related.

This is also interesting IMO about taking shapes from nature

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HO5DGZcM0
    I am bumping this thread, haven't seen Frances for ages, but the stuff here is too important to just disappear in the background. Frances where are you?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (10th October 2016), Frances (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    I am bumping this thread, haven't seen Frances for ages, but the stuff here is too important to just disappear in the background. Frances where are you?
    She was briefly on-line yesterday, Sister.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th October 2016), Elen (10th October 2016), Frances (10th October 2016), modwiz (10th October 2016)