Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Jordan Maxwell & Other Paranormal Stories

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,600 Times in 1,366 Posts

Spirit Photography

Above: Mary Todd Lincon

Source:- https://www.collegeofpsychicstudies....7/our-archives

Picture by William H. Mumler, ca 1870-75.

Above: Mary Todd Lincoln with the spirit of her husband, President Abraham Lincoln, 1870-75.

The widow of President Abraham Lincoln (1809-1865), Mary Todd Lincoln, was known for her interest in Spiritualism and had held séances at the White House. She visited Mumler's studio in the early 1870s under the assumed name of Mrs. Lindall. She was at first hesitant to identify the likeness as her late husband but, prompted by Mrs. Mumler, who was acting as a medium in a trance, soon declared the resemblance. This portrait was widely reprinted and circulated.

With the onset of 'modern spiritualism' in 1848, communication with the other side had become a mass social movement in which the photographic method played a major role. This particular means seems to have been made for the spirit world, for it always had an aura of magic about it, particularly in those early days. Like spiritualistic mediums, it worked at the very point that divided the visible and the invisible worlds. Many occultists could understand it as a tool that was as sensitive to communications from the other world as the physical eye is to this world. Naturally it was of great significance that at the same time the photographic instrument seemed to provide an objective technique for documentation and was seen to be an adequate tool for the positivistic view of reality that predominated in science in those days.

Thus, in 1861, the first spirit photographs became available in public – enjoying great popularity until about 1930. Particularly in Great Britain, numerous mediums specialized in producing spirit photographs (the first image was made by Frederick Hudson in April 1872 in London). They were supported by many people, among them well-known individuals like the scientist Alfred Russel Wallace (in 1875 Hudson took a photograph which showed the figure of Russel Wallace together with the spirit of his deceased mother), or after World War 1, the writer Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. The history of spirit photography as a whole was characterised by emotional controversies, with exposures over fraudulent techniques, legal court cases etc., but also by an unshakeable belief in the genuineness of the pictures.

Apart from spirit photography, the photography of supposed human radiations, like auras and vital forces or fluids, played an important role. It forged the central idea in many occult systems that invisible rays representing certain physical, psychical or transcendental states surround the human body. It gained particular significance in France after the discovery of X-ray photography in 1896. At the turn of the century such photography became almost officially recognized by the natural sciences until it disappeared from public perception after it had partly been exposed as a photographic deception. In the context of such experiments, the first attempts into thought-photography were also undertaken and widely discussed.

Photographs documenting mediumistic experiments were of central importance for the beginning of scientific occultism; the purpose of these photographs was not only to control the origin of the alleged phenomena, but also to present a permanent record to a critical public. For example, there were photographs of so-called spiritual materialisations (these are formations of visible spirit forms by the medium) and photographs of experiments into telekinesis (the first photographs appeared in the 1890's showing the levitation of a table by the Italian medium Eusapia Palladino).

A selection of approximately two hundred photographs from the described area will be presented at the Maison Europeenne de la Photographie in Paris and the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. The photographs mainly originate from 1870 to the 1930's and they will be divided into three parts (corresponding to their given descriptions): (1) spirit photography, (2) photography of fluids and (3) photographs related to other mediumistic experiments. The exhibition will contain very rare original prints from William H. Mumler, who discovered spirit photography (including the famous portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln and the spirit of Abraham Lincoln). Also a large selection of photographs from British mediums will be shown, for example by Frederick Hudson, F.M. Parkes, Richard Boursnell, William Hope, Ada Emma Deane or the largely unknown Madge Donohue, who produced in the 1920's most remarkable 'Skotographs' (they are photographs made without the use of a camera and ordinary light).

The section of the photographs of fluids contains, among others, early electrographs from around 1895 showing the aura of human hands from Jacob Narkiewicz-Jodko (Jodko anticipated the invention of so-called Kirlian photography by about fifty years). Most remarkable are the photographs made by the Frenchman Louis Darget from 1895 onwards. He is supposed to be the first who made not only many experiments in thought-photography, but also produced colour photographs on glass plates mainly showing human fingerprints with aura forms.

Above: Album with spirit photographs obtained by William H. Mumler, Frederick A. Hudson, F.M.Parkes, Éduard Isidore Buguet a.o., c.1862-1880.

The album belongs to the papers of William Stainton Moses, housed at the archive of the College for Psychic Studies. William H. Mumler (1832-1884) became famous for having taken the first spirit photography in 1861. He was a professional photographer in Boston and New York until 1879. William H. Mumler (Etats-Unis): Two album pages (numbered 18 & 19) showing eight albumen silver prints.

Also presented are thoughtographs of Ted Serios, who became famous in the 1960's due to the investigation of Jule Eisenbud in Denver. The third part starts with two of the famous photographs of the phantom 'Katie King', produced in 1874 by the distinguished scientist William Crookes. Another prominent scientist who investigated these phenomena was the late Nobel-prize winner Charles Richet. In 1905 he registered on photographic plates a phantom named 'Bien Boa'. Other spectacular prints in this section include the medium 'Margery' (Crandon) producing ectoplasm in 1925. A number of prints also show the levitation of different objects by different mediums.

It is most remarkable that such renowned museums are ready now to exhibit a selection of photographs from the history of psychical research. The aesthetic appeal of the photographs plays an important role in such a decision. In this regard the exhibition continues the historical tradition of the legendary exhibition 'Film und Foto' of 1929, a milestone of the avant-garde photographic art. It included twelve prints of materialisation-phenomena of Albert von Schrenck-Notzing. A further reason for today's interest is attributable to the growing knowledge that such images (and history of occultism in general) can contribute to a broader understanding of the social and cultural history in the 19th and 20th century. Only recently it was recognized that occult and spiritualistic phenomena reflect a broad social movement, which has also inspired many cultural fields, for example literature and fine arts, especially the beginning of modern art. But such a topic is not only of historical interest, it also underlines the fact that such phenomena are still of great interest to many people today.

The selection of the photographs (which consist of only original prints and a few modern prints from the original negatives) is not only connected with the historical meaning of a given case and its aesthetic quality, but underlines the fact that obviously many photographs as well as other materials from the history of psychical research have disappeared or were destroyed. Many personal files of researchers went missing after their owners'death; (as early as 1843 the French writer L.A. Cahagnet described such a case, where valuable papers of a mesmerist were given to a spice dealer), societies and organisations disappeared, and many items were destroyed by natural disasters or as a result of wars.

There are, however, a few institutions with a long history which fortunately still maintain such archives. They contain most valuable documents for understanding the history of spiritualism, mediumship and related topics. In the Anglo-Saxon countries, one should mention, of course, the British and American Societies for Psychical Research (SPR in London and ASPR in New York) and also the College of Psychic Studies in London. The latter organisation houses a remarkable collection of historical photographs. Among them are many spirit photographs produced by Frederick Hudson, about which Frank Podmore remarked in 1902 that they already were difficult to obtain (iv). They form part of the papers of Rev. Stainton Moses, who was one of the first who had written a study on the subject. Of special interest are the already mentioned scotographs from Madge Donohoe. Besides some other institutions connected with the history of psychical research (v), there are also a few private and public collections, like the J. Paul Getty Museum in Los Angeles and the Gilman Paper Company Collection in New York who have kindly agreed to lend some rare pictures to the exhibition.

It is the intention of the curators of the exhibition and the authors of the catalogue (vi) to take a neutral and, especially, an unprejudiced attitude towards the topic. It was not their task to deny the belief in such photographic phenomena or, on the other hand, to support their reality. Within the limit of such a project, the motivation that gave birth to such images, the controversies and the historical background, should all be presented. On such a basis a further elaboration of such materials can be pursued. Such an exhibition project is also connected with the hope – and this would be a justification in itself – that the cultural value and historical uniqueness of such pictures is increasingly recognized. This could add to the readiness to secure collections of this kind. It could be a further goal to develop a common strategy aimed at the documentation, the long-term security and public accessibility for researchers and other interested people.
    Frances.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (15th March 2016), sandancer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Ghostly Disembodied Hands

Source:- http://beforeitsnews.com/paranormal/...o-2491440.html

A pair of dark disembodied hands, similar to that of “The Thing” from the Addams Family, made a spooky appearance in two photos taken at Mount Kinabalu shortly after the 5.9 magnitude earthquake which hit Sabah.
    Persatuan Komuniti Bugis Sabah (PKBS) vice-president Samasuddin Yusop, who is part of a group of donors pictured with the mysterious limbs, said neither images, taken at the base of Mount Kinabalu, were altered.

“Many people asked us about the photographs but even we have difficulty determining if was a makhluk (mysterious creature) or a problem with the cameras,” the former Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS) corporate communications head told The Star Online when contacted.

The images, which have since gone viral, were taken using separate gadgets – a mobile phone and a Nikon camera.
    Both photos captured the image of the additional limbs.
    While the mobile phone camera caught a pair of extra hands, the photo captured by the Nikon camera only had just one additional hand. In both photos, the positions of the hands changed slightly.

The PKBS group had, on Tuesday visited the mountain to present their donations to the Mount Kinabalu earthquake fund, mountain guides and police officers from the Ranau police station who were affected by the quake.

They later posed for photographs with mountain guide Mhd Rizuan Kauhinin who became a national hero after an image of him carrying an injured boy down the mountain went viral. On June 5, a magnitude 5.9 earthquake struck the mountain and 18 people lost their lives.
    According to Samasuddin, the image taken from the mobile phone was even more eerie than the one on the camera as there are two hands resting very close to his back.

“A day after the photos were taken, a member of our group was checking the images and we were all surprised (by the hands),” he said.
    However, Samasuddin is not worried about his eldritch encounter as the group visited the mountain with good intentions. We came to give contributions, so tak rasa apa (we do not feel anything). Even until today, I do not feel anything but it is my other friends who are creeped out instead,” he said cheerfully.
    He felt there is perhaps a lesson to be learnt from the strange encounter.

“The image could be a reminder to keep in mind the victims who had lost their lives to the earthquake.”
    Samasuddin said that many religious ceremonies for the departed had yet to be carried out as the people were preoccupied with Search and Rescue (SAR) missions.
    “We should recite Al-Fatihah for the Muslim victims, and for the non-Muslims, pray that they may rest in peace,” he said.
    Misbahuddin Rida, the man whom the mysterious hands had chosen to lean against, was more amused than afraid from his first-hand encounter.

“At first, I wondered about it but after a while, it is ok… things are normal. We posted the photo on our WhatsApp group and a friend responded saying that he was uncomfortable with the image as there was something not right about it. Only then did we realise it,” said the jovial man. I initially thought it could be my (right) hand, but it is strange. After looking at the position of the hands, I tried straightening my arms to emulate it but it (the position) is very difficult to do,” he said.

Although he cannot remember exactly his right hand’s actual position, Misbahuddin said what appeared on the photo did not look like a part of his body.
    “The hand is dark, and its nails look dead. I am dark as well, but my right hand is the same colour as my left. The one in the photo is darker,” he said.

Misbahuddin was wearing long-sleeves and his left hand had the sleeve buttoned at the wrist. But the mysterious right arm appeared to be bare.
    Frances.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (15th March 2016), sandancer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    The hands are interesting Frances. My daughter saw a hand resting on her shoulder in a glass reflection some time ago, it spooked her a little as it was "on" her, otherwise she regularly sees orbs (blue and white) and shapes around the house,lb

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), Frances (15th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello Lookbeyond, your daughter may be able to capture the images on a camera.
    A simple digital camera can and does have some surprising results.
    Always hoping they are good and kind hands.
    Frances.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (27th March 2016), sandancer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    I had a dream a few nights ago that someone took off their hand and gave it to me and I was carrying it around. There was no blood. I was concerned that people around me would be disturbed by this. It was cool to the touch and flexible.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2016), Frances (16th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (27th March 2016), sandancer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello Dreamtimer, I have always thought of the hands as being a significant sign of the paranormal world.
    I don't know what the connection is, yet. The truth always shows itself to me, I just have to wait for it, I am sure it will come.
    It's still very interesting to explore the stories that are out there, not all are true, not all are fakes.
    They are good for the memory box, and remain an interesting curiosity.
    Glad yourself and Lookbeyond have told your stories.
    Thank you Frances.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (16th March 2016), Elen (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (27th March 2016), sandancer (16th March 2016)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,311 Times in 212 Posts
    I have had my hand stroked , and held at different locations both times children were known to be around , it was a lovely feeling .

A few years ago I witnessed hands becoming the knarled hands of an old person the man was only middle aged but his hands became cold and looked like someone suffering from arthiritis , prominent veins and fingers lumpy and twisted . It lasted a few moments then returned to normal . Fascinating !
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th March 2016 at 13:21. Reason: removed repeated text

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandancer For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2016), Frances (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (27th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Hello Sandancer, your investigations always are positive ones, a good example that not all of the paranormal is in anyway bad.
    I did like the story of the twisted and lumpy hands though.
    Frances.
    Last edited by Dreamtimer, 17th March 2016 at 13:22. Reason: removed repeating text

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (17th March 2016), jimmer (17th March 2016), lookbeyond (27th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Greystone Incident : A Cold War Time Travel Experiment Gone Wrong.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S6s6sHUzxk

The Greystone Incident : A Cold War Time Travel Experiment Gone Wrong.

Short video 5:04. Published 23rd May 2014.

The question of what really happened at the Greystone Science Facility in Scotland still remains a mystery.

There are three comments in the comments section, they are posted below....

anarchistarran anarchistarran, 7 months ago
    How did you find out about the greystone incident. I've tried looking but can't find anything on it.

Reply1

madmettlepants74, 2 months ago
    +anarchistarran anarchistarran The Greystone incident was not to be revealed to the public, but after 50 years the government was required to release this or keep it secret for another 50 years. Either way the public was going to find out, so why not now? The Burghaus symposium has been working on this for 50 years, they now need public support. The area around Greystone science facility (G.S.F) and Greystone estate has been shut down for all these years and no one has been able to enter. People say that something else has changed since the incident, but thats just a theory. All information other than this video is classifed, you may find rare documents that have been declassified. No one really knows what happend to greystone and the location is censored on maps. This will explain why you cant find anything about this. You really think the government is going to let Google get a hold of this stuff?

Reply1

Testing123, 2 months ago
    +madmettlepants74 i heard that the guy who exposed the story in the video was the son of the government official who was there at time. There seems to be a move to cover this up, as there used to be a website for the berghaus symposium, but it seems to have been shut down. Also, there used to be other references to the greystone incident in google search, but they have been removed. I also saw an online interview with the guy, where he said that after publishing the film, he was under surveilance from mysterious people in black cars, and that helicopters flew round his house for about two weeks afterwards. I can't find the interview anywhere now, as it seems to have been removed...
    Frances.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th March 2016), jimmer (25th March 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    very mysterious and yes, there's nothing but this single video available.
    lots of dead links.
    nice find, frances.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Elen (25th March 2016), Frances (25th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Sid Hurwich & Israel's Secret Weapon.

Source :- http://www.keelynet.com/energy/entebbe.htm

Israel's Secret Weapon?
    A Toronto inventor may hold the key to Entebbe

by David Jones

Two books have now been written on the daring raid which rescued 103 hijack hostages from Entebbe Airport on July 3, 1976. Numerous interviews and official explanations have been given, yet the puzzle remains.

How did the Israeli rescue mission manage to ELUDE the radar of six nations lying beneath or alongside the flight path, including that of Uganda?
    The answer to the Entebbe mystery may lie with a 64-year-old Canadian appliance repairman and heart patient.

The first hint of Sid Hurwich's connection with the raid filtered out last June at a ceremony in Toronto's Besh Tzedec synagogue, where Hurwich was presented with the award of Protectors of the State of Israel on behalf of the Zionist Organization of Canada for a secret military device he had given Israel SEVEN YEARS EARLIER.

Six weeks later an item appeared in the Tornont Star linking the Hurwich device to the raid on Entebbe. The wire services picked it up and the story took off round the world.
    The most DETAILED ACCOUNT appeared in FOREIGN REPORT (we would LOVE A COPY OF THIS ARTICLE at KEELYNET!, HINT, HINT!), a confidential diplomatic journal produced by England's prestigious ECONOMIST magazine. In an unsigned article apparently based on Israeli sources, the publication reports that "all that could be learned officially was that [Hurwich's] invention had been used in the Israeli raid at Entebbe last year." The article claims the invention "sends out electronic rays to ALTER the NATURAL COMPOSITION of MAGNETIC FIELDS and CENTRES OF GRAVITY of weapons, instrument dials and mechanical devices.
    On the Hurwich principle there was no reason why the new BEAMS could not reach and DISABLE tanks, ground-to-ground missiles and complete radar systems.

The beams could also be TACKED TOGETHER to form a SCREEN that would make WHOLE ZONES SAFE from bombs or missiles. The Israeli's will NOT divulge what tests have been run, or how the Hurwich RAY has been developed." (Does this not sound like the mysterious Tesla Shield?)
    According to his daughter, Sylvia Winkler, Hurwich "was around 9 when he started buying broken bicycles and putting them together, and when anybody threw out appliances, he would pick them up and put them together."

By 1934, with no training beyond high school, Hurwich had won a reputation as the first private appliance repairmen in Canada - before that only the manufacturers did repairs.
    By the beginning of the Second World War he was known as a man "able to fix just about anything." Ontario Hydro pulled strings to keep him out of the army and built a public service department around him.
    Meanwhile, with government restrictions on metals used in appliances, the repair business took off. By 1947 he had built it up into Shock Electric, which remains one of the largest businesses of its kind in Toronto.
    In another building, he started SidCo Company, devoted to making electrical parts. When a heart attack in 1950 just about killed him, he sold the business and went into a comfortable retirement at the age of 36.

The idea for the Hurwich ray came to him one evening in 1969 as he read about a rash of robberies from bank night-deposit vaults. "It just clicked what to do," Hurwich says.
    "I picked up the phone to the police - I knew a lot of the boys - and I told them I think I can stop those thieveries in about half an hour." Hurwich went to work in his basement with $50 worth of spare parts, and within a week had assembled a working model to test his theory.
    Inspector Bill Bolton, then head of the police hold-up squad, assembled police and bank security officials at Hurwich's home.
    "All I can recall," says Bolton "is that it was under the table - the device, whatever it was - and there was a bedspread over the table.
    He FROZE MY SERVICE REVOLVER! You COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER, you COULDN'T LIFT IT UP OFF THE TABLE and even on the table, you COULDN'T PULL THE TRIGGER."
    Hurwich continues: "And then I said 'Now take a look at your watches.'" I remember one of them said, "When did this happen?" and I said, "The minute you walked through that door. You walked in there about 25 minutes ago. Now look at your watches. You're late about 25 minutes." - (Most commonly available watches at that time used flywheels on jeweled bearings, in other words, if gravity goes through it, it will be affected.

As the security officers filed out of his home, Hurwich's wife overheard one of them suggest that the army should be told about the device.
    "That was the first time it ever entered my mind for war or army purposes or anything like that," Hurwich says. He went back to work in his basement. When he felt the device was ready he contacted a brother living in Israel.
    Hurwich had never been to Israel himself but he felt "they needed it more than anybody, what with the Arabs saying they'd push everyone into the sea." Hurwich received a visit shortly afterward from two high-ranking Israeli officers.
    After a brief demonstration they walked out with the working model and every plan and design Hurwich had. - (Small enough to carry by hand?)

Hurwich insists his device is not really an invention. He says he simply "took one of the oldest BASIC principles of electricity and put it to a different use." Which principle he won't say, just as he refuses to discuss how the device works. It only works on objects that will carry a current, he says. It can be aimed and ITS RANGE DEPENDS ON ITS POWER SOURCE!
    "Any magnet will stop a watch," explains Dr. Howard White, a Toronto consulting engineer. "It sounds to me like a very high-intensity electromagnetic field that he is able to project, but I don't know how he is generating it."
    White shakes his head skeptically. "From jamming a few guns to jamming electronic equipment at long range is a very large leap. But anything's possible."

Hurwich has never patented the device - he doesn't believe in patents. "It's so easy to copy," he says. "I've copied things from patents. Just make a few minor changes where they'd have a tough time in court proving I'd broken the patent." Nor has he received any money for his invention.
    Oppenheimer and Co. of New York wrote recently to "offer any service to assist you in determining the commercial feasibility of your work, and exploring avenues to bring your work to useful commercial purposes." Hurwich says, "at this stage money doesn't enter my mind. I am not a youngster and I can't take it with me."

Vanguard Note
    Assuming Mr. Hurwich is still alive, he would be about 74 years old by now (1992, now +5, so he would be 79 in 1997). We wonder if he might be willing to discuss the device further NOW?
    If anyone out there in Toronto wants to do some research, we would all appreciate any feedback you could provide.
    Also, we understand that a beam can be projected from a polarised, (usually circular) antenna. However, how it could affect a field rather than just anything in its beamed path is curious.

Additional comments added in 1997 by Jerry Decker.
    Imagine a device like this for banks, grocery stores or as a personal DEFENSE shield that would skew bullets or stop a gun from firing.
    Could it be using the spin of current in motion or possibly generating a nutating electric field that somehow induces a current in a conductive mass?
    I am of the opinion that it is most likely tuned to the primary resonance of the iron atom and phasing it in such a way that the crystalline structure distorts.

What could be so simple that it could produce such a fascinating effect using essentially junk parts?
    Hurwich repaired appliances which included toasters, washer/dryers with motors, refrigerators, possibly even old radios or early TVs with coils of wires (inductors), condensors (capacitors) and other essentially household items.
    This has long puzzled me and many others who have read this information, if you have any ideas, you could do a lot of good by sharing them. Thanks!
    Frances.
    Last edited by Frances, 7th April 2016 at 21:38.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th March 2016), Dreamtimer (25th March 2016), Elen (26th March 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Dalnegorsk UFO Crash 1986

Source :- http://www.outtahear.com/beyond_upda...O%20CRASH.html

THe Dalnegorsk UFO Crash 1986

By Philip Mantle & Paul Stonehill

This internationally famous UFO incident took place in 1986, on January 29, at 7:55 p.m. Some have called it the Roswell Incident of the Soviet Union. The information concerning this incident was sent to us by a number of Russian ufologists.

Dalnegorsk is a small mining town in the Far East of Russia. That cold January day a reddish sphere flew into this town from the southeastern direction, crossed part of Dalnegorsk, and crashed at the Izvestkovaya Mountain (also known as Height or Hill 611, because of its size).

The object flew noiselessly, and parallel to the ground; it was approximately three meters in diameter, of a near-perfect round shape, with no projections or cavities, its colour similar to that of burning stainless steel. One eyewitness, V. Kandakov, said that the speed of the UFO was close to 15 meters per hour. The object slowly ascended and descended, and its glow would heat up every time it rose up. On its approach to Hill 611 the object "jerked", and fell down like a rock. All witnesses reported that the object “jerked” or “jumped”. Most of them recall two “jumps”. Two girls remember that the object actually “jumped” four times. The witnesses heard a weak, muted thump. It burned intensively at the cliff's edge for an hour. A geological expedition to the site, led by V. Skavinsky of the Institute of Geology and Geophysics of the Siberian Branch of the Soviet Academy of Sciences (1988), had confirmed the object's movements through a series of chemical and physical tests of the rocks collected from the site. Valeri Dvuzhilni, head of the Far Eastern Committee for Anomalous Phenomena, was the first to investigate the crash. With the help of our colleagues in Russia this is the most accurate account of the incident to date.

Dr. Dvuzhilni arrived at the site two days after the crash. Deep snow was covered the area at the time. The site of the crash, located on a rocky ledge, was devoid of snow. All around the site remnants of silica splintered rocks were found: (due to exposure to high temperatures), and "smoky" looking. Many pieces, and a nearby rock, contained particles of silvery metal, some "sprayed"-like, some in the form of solidified balls. At the edge of the site a tree-stump was found. It was burnt and emitted a chemical smell. The objects collected at the site were later dubbed as "tiny nets", "little balls", "lead balls", "and glass pieces" (that is what each resembled). Closer examination revealed very unusual properties. One of the "tiny nets" contained torn and very thin (17 micrometers) threads. Each of the threads consisted of even thinner fibers, tied up in plaits. Intertwined with the fibers were very thin gold wires. Soviet scientists, at such facilities as the Omsk branch of the Academy of Sciences, analyzed all collected pieces. Without going into specific details suffice it to say that the technology to produce such materials was not yet available on Earth...except for one disturbing account.

To give an idea of the complexity of the composition of the pieces, let us look at the "iron balls". Each of them had its own chemical composition: iron, and a large mixture of aluminum, manganese, nickel, chromium, tungsten, and cobalt.

Such differences indicate that the object was not just a piece of lead and iron, but some heterogeneous construction made from heterogeneous alloys with definite significance. When melted in a vacuum, some pieces would spread over a base, while at another base they would form into balls. Half of the balls were covered with convex glass-like structures. Neither the physicists nor physical metallurgists can say what these structures are, what their composition is. The "tiny nets" (or "mesh") have confused many researchers. It is impossible to understand their structure and nature of the formation. A. Kulikov, an expert on carbon at the Chemistry Institute of the Far Eastern Department of the Academy of Sciences, USSR, wrote that it was not possible to get an idea what the "mesh" is. It resembles glass carbon, but conditions leading to such formation are unknown. Definitely a common fire could not produce such glass carbon. The most mysterious aspect of the collected items was the disappearance, after vacuum melting, of gold, silver, and nickel, and the appearance-from nowhere-of molybdenum, that was not in the chamber to begin with.

The only thing that could be more or less easily explained was the ash found on site. Something biological was burned during the crash. A flock of birds, perhaps, or a stray dog; or someone who was inside the crashed object?

Dr. Dvuzhilni’s article was published in a Soviet (Uzbekistan) Magazine NLO: Chto, Gde, Kogda? (Issue 1, 1990, reprint of an article in FENOMEN Magazine, March 23, 1990). In his article Dalnegorski Phenomen V. Dvuzhilni provides details unavailable elsewhere.

The southwesterly trajectory of the object just about coincides with the Xichang Cosmodrome of People’s Republic of China, where satellites are launched into geo synchronous orbit with the help of the Great March-2 carrier rockets. There is no data of any rocket launches in the PRC at the end of January. At the same time, Sinxua Agency reported on January 25, 1988, that there was a sighting of a glowing red sphere not far from the Cosmodrome, where it hovered for 30 minutes. Possibly, UFOs had shown interest toward the Chinese Cosmodrome in the years 1989 and 1988. There is another curious detail: at the site of the Height 611 small pieces of light gray color were discovered, but only in the area of the contact. These specimens did not match any of the local varieties of soil. What is amazing, the spectroscopic analysis of the specimens matched them to the Yaroslavl tuffs of the polymetalic deposits (i.e. the specimens possessed some characteristic elements of the Yaroslavl, but not the Dalnegorsk, tuffs). There is a possibility that the object obtain pieces of tuff in the Yaroslavl area. Tuffs experience metamorphosis under the effect of high temperatures.

The site of the crash itself was something like an anomalous zone. It was "active" for three years after the crash. Insects avoid the place. The zone affects mechanical and electronic equipment. Some people, including a local chemist, actually got very sick.

This Hill 611 is located in the area of numerous anomalies; according to an article in the Soviet digest Tainy XX Veka (Moscow, 1990, CP Vsya Moskva Publishing House). Even photos taken at the site, when developed, failed to show the hill, but did clearly show other locations. Members of an expedition to the site reported later that their flashlights stopped working at the same time. They checked the flashlights upon returning home, and discovered burned wires.

Eight days after the UFO crash at Hill 611, on February 8, 1986, at 8:30 p.m., two more yellowish spheres flew from the north, in the southward direction. Reaching the site of the crash, they circled it four times, then turned back to the north and flew away. Then on November 28, 1987 (Saturday night, 11:24 p.m.), 32 flying objects had appeared from nowhere. There were hundreds of witnesses, including the military and civilians. The objects flew over 12 different settlements, and 13 of them flew to Dalnegorsk and the site. Three of the UFOs hovered over the settlement, and five of them illuminated the nearby mountain. The objects moved noiselessly, at an altitude between 150 to 800 meters. None of the eyewitnesses actually thoughts they were UFOs. Those who observed the objects assumed they were aircraft involved in some disaster, or falling meteorites. As the objects flew over houses, they created interference (television, telegraph functions).

The Ministry of Internal Affairs officers, who were present, testified later that they observed the objects from a street, at 23:30 (precise time). They saw a fiery object, flying in from the direction of Gorely settlement. In front of the fiery “flame” was a lusterless sphere, and in the middle of the object was a red sphere. Another group of eyewitnesses included workers from the Bor quarry. They observed an object at 11:00 pm. A giant cylindrical object was flying straight at the quarry. Its size was like that of a five-story building, its length around 200 or 300 hundred meters. The front part of the object was lit up, like a burning metal. The workers were afraid that the object would crash on them. One of the managers of the quarry observed an object at 11:30 pm. The object was slowly moving at an altitude of 300 meters. It was huge, and cigar-shaped. The manager, whose last name was Levakov, stated that he was well acquainted with aerodynamics, knew theory and practice of flight, but never knew that a body could fly noiselessly without any wings or engines. Another eyewitness, a kindergarten teacher, saw something else. It was a bright, blinding sphere at an altitude of a nine-story building. It moved noiselessly. In front of the sphere Ms. Markina observed a dark, metallic-looking elongated object of about 10 to 12 meters long. It hovered over a school. There the object emitted a ray (its diameter about half a meter). The colour of the ray was violet-bluish. The ground below illuminated, but there were no shadows from objects below. Then the object in the sky approached a mountain and hovered over it. It illuminated the mountain, emitted a reddish projector-like light, as if searching for something, and then departed, flying over the mountain.

No rocket launches took place at any of the Soviet cosmodromes either on January 29, 1986, or November 28, 1987.

Dr. Dvuzhilni's conclusion is that it was a malfunctioning alien space probe that crashed into the Hill 611. Another hypothesis has it that the object managed to ascend, and escape (almost in one piece) in the north-easterly direction and probably crashed in the dense taiga.

There are opposing opinions. V. Psalomschikov, an expert on aircraft crashes, and a well-known journalist, stated that the object was manufactured in the USSR, the technology to produce it dates back to 1970's, and that he has similar ultra thin filaments in his possession. However, a Soviet probe would self-destruct immediately, whereas the object reportedly did try to ascend several times. Actually, Psalomschikov believes the crashed object was a Soviet-built intelligence remotely piloted vehicle.

A Russian ufologist and scientist, Gennady Belimov, presented information in 1993 that a Soviet military probe had crashed at the Hill 611. His proof was based on similar crashed of highly classified Soviet probes, and he concludes that ufologists misinterpreted the probe which to be a UFO crashed in the Far East. As for the lead collected at the site, Belimov believes it was extracted from the Kholodnensky deposit in the Northern Baikal region.

A new generation of Russian UFO researchers have reached a conclusion that the probe was an aerostatics reconnaissance vehicle possibly equipped to make infrared photographs. The speed of the probe was estimated to be approximately 54 kilometers per hour, which would negate Dr. Dvuzhilni’s data. But even among them there is no consistent belief as to the origin of the probe. Vladimir Smoly, for example, does not believe there was a thermite self-destruction device aboard the probe. The self-destruction would be expected to be immediate, unlike to what had happened at Height 611 to the crashed object.

Was this a NATO probe? V. Psalomschikov mentioned that previously the NATO reconnaissance balloons did contain trotyl (TNT) self-destruction devices. One such apparatus fell on a house in the USSR and “self-destroyed” it; fortunately, there was no one inside the dwelling at the time. The Soviets raised hell, the scandal was heard even in the UN, and since that time the NATO probes contained only thermite self-destruction devices. Smoly believes the object was aerostatics apparatus created for entertainment purposes. However, M. Gershtein indicated that the object had a clearly defined trail, and could not have been a balloon moving at the speed of the wind carrying it.

Would the military later stage fake "UFO" flights to confuse and mislead ufologists, and the Western intelligence services? The objects observed on November 28, 1987 consisted of different shapes: cigar-like, cylindrical, and spherical. Their flight was noiseless, smooth, at various altitudes. Actually, not one of the eyewitnesses (including the police) mistook them for UFOs. The impression was that they observed some aircraft, or falling meteorites. While in flight, the objects affected power lines throughout the area. Lieutenant Zhivayev of the Interior Ministry troops described the object he observed as a flame with a lusterless sphere in the front and a reddish ball in the rear. And the workers from the Bor Quarry-Bistryancev, Anokhin, Grigoriyev-reported a giant cylindrical object at an altitude of 300 meters. Its fore part was illuminated-like melting metal. There are many other witness accounts in the Dvuzhilni report. To remind our readers, the area of the crash is not that far away from the Tunguska Phenomenon site.

Something else, heretofore unknown in the West, took place in the region, that could shed some light on both incidents.

Alexander Rempel published his report in Priroda newspaper (Vladivostok) in July of 1991. A fiery object was observed over the Khabarovsk city on August 24, 1978, at night. It was about a meter and a half in diameter. At one point in its flight, it emitted a hissing (or wheezing) sound, like a jet engine does. The area around it became illuminated, like daylight. The object descended slowly, and lit up brightly. The soil, albeit full of water, burned up. Coal-like pieces were found in the area, they had holes and glass-like structures. For ten years thereafter the soil remained unchanged, and nothing grew at the site of the explosion. The eyewitnesses reported that a dark object flew away just before the explosion. It was not found. Ten years later Rempel and his colleagues received numerous reports about an anomalous zone near Khabarovsk. Few explorers who have returned from the area confirmed that the object fell there, and that fantastic things have been observed there. Yet at the time Rempel could not confirm their reports: the military had sealed the area off. But his group was able to research the area of the Dalnegorsk Object alleged fall after it flew off the Hill 611. They found out about unusual animal mutations.

Russian newspaper Komsomol'skaya Pravda in its December 1, 2000 issue published an article about the Dalnegorsk case (NLO svili v Primorje gnezdo). Most interesting was Andrey Pavlov’s (the author of the newspaper article) reference to the fact that in the early 1990s Russian generals from the anti-aircraft forces became concerned about the UFO activity in the area, and contacted local UFO researchers. An exchange of information ensued. It is newsworthy when a major Russian newspaper mentions such fact (the author actually quoted Dr. Dvuzhilni, the chief investigator of the Height 611 UFO crash).

According to Alexander Rempel (NLO Magazine, 1999) very few Russian ufologists recall the crash, or pay attention to it.

Alexander Rempel informed participants of the UFOMIND Russian UFO Forum that fragments of the crashed object have been examined in Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, and Munich, Liege and other places. In 2000, four Japanese and Korean expeditions examined the Height 611.

Ufologists from Korea and Japan have made offers to purchase the “balls”. The current price for one gram of any fragment is $500.00, and the price has been going up. There are offers of $1,500 per gram, but the demand exceeds the supply. Rempel is aware that there have been numerous conclusions of a number of institutes and laboratories in Russia and abroad, and yet all of them differ from each other. There is no final conclusion that the object was made on Earth, but at the same time, there is no definite conclusion that the object was of extraterrestrial origin. Some peculiarities of the object still cannot be explained. Since 2000 there has not been anything anomalous in the area. But Russians ufologists show little or no interest in the famous case, states Rempel, except for those in Vladivostok. Two exhibits of the Height 611 incident have been made and are active; one is in the Dalnegorsk museum, and the other in the UFO Museum in Vladivostok. There are hundreds of witnesses, and dozens of the actual eyewitnesses, and many drawings of the incident, but there are no photographs. Numerous “kontaktyori” (those who claim to be in contact with extraterrestrial civilizations) had made predictions that never came true, claimed to be in contact with alien civilizations, wrote books and made paintings of the event. They even claimed that a UFO would land at the Dalnegorsk stadium. This prediction had attracted attention of a great number of Russians, thousands of them arrived in Dalnegorsk, but nothing happened. Some of those who had arrived to meet the aliens still remain in the Dalnegorsk mental asylum.

The RUFORS Round Table members (Anatoly Kutovoy and others), as well as Vladimir Smoly’s UFO Forum participants, have discussed the case, and actively exchanged scientific information about it. As for the Russian media, it has paid some attention to the crash recently, too.

We must mention another interpretation of the Dalnegorsk crash. It was published in Soviet newspaper Ribak Primorya (Issue 14, 1991). The author of the article about the Dalnegorsk Object was Y. Vasilyev. He states several interesting points. According to him, V. Dvuzhilni and a group of his students arrived to the site of the crash. They searched the area three times, quite thoroughly, and found tiny metallic drops. All required measurements were taken, and took photographs. Then they initiated physical and chemical analyses of the findings. The temperature of the melting was 390 degrees. Silvery metal was very soft; it was easy to break it with a pair of tweezers. On February 8, 1986, V. Dvuzhilni and V. Berliozov, a geologist (who had studied the Sikhote-Alin’ meteorite) again ascended the hill. The geologist confirmed that the crashed body was of a cosmic origin, and the traces affirmed this. Its luminescence was similar to that of usual meteorites. Five years later, V. Dvuzhilini came up with further details (“fantastic details”, according to Y. Vasilyev).

Then the author comes up with his own hypothesis. On January 28, 1986, American shuttle Challenger exploded in the sky. The force of the explosion was such that the fragments were thrown all over the Atlantic. It is possible that one of the fragments, flying from the southwest, landed in Dalnegorsk the next day.

There seems to be a consensus of opinion that the Hill 611 crash may well have a conventional explanation, but exactly what remains to be seen. It does have its parallel’s in the West, the Roswell case being one of them, but there are others. Irrespective of this, it is a fascinating case, which is sure to divulge more information and more theories in the years to come.

The above is an extract from Philip Mantle & Paul Stonehill’s new book ‘UFO CASE FILES OF RUSSIA’ now available from Healings of Atlantis at: www.healingsofatlantis.com

Philip Mantle is an international UFO researcher, author and broadcaster.

Philip Mantle
    e-mail: Philip Mantle
    Web Site: www.beyondroswell.com
    Frances.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th April 2016), Elen (7th April 2016), jimmer (6th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects due to the Grebennikov Cavity Struct

Source :- http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

The Natural Phenomena of AntiGravitation and Invisibility in Insects due to the Grebennikov Cavity Structure Effect (CSE)

Introduction

by Iu. N. Cherednichenko, Senior Researcher, Biophysics Laboratory, Institute of Human Pathology and Ecology, Russian Academy of Medical Science

Viktor Stepanovich Grebennikov is a naturalist, a professional entomologist, an artist-simply put, an intellectual with a wide range of interests and pursuits. He is known to many as the discoverer of the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE). But very few people are familiar with his other discovery, one that also borrows from Nature and its innermost secrets.

Back in 1988 he discovered anti-gravitational effects of the chitin shell of certain insects. But the most impressive concomitant phenomenon discovered at the same time was that of complete or partial invisibility or of distorted perception of material objects entering the zone of compensated gravity. Based on this discovery, the author used bionic principles to design and build an anti-gravitational platform for dirigible flights at the speed of up to 25 km/min. Since 1991-92 he has used this device for fast transportation.

Bio-gravitational effects are a wide spectrum of natural phenomena, apparently not confined to just a few species of insects. There is much empirical data to support the possibility of a lowered weight or complete levitation of material objects as a result of directed psycho-physical human action (psychokinesis) e.g. levitation of yogi practicing transcendental meditation according to the Maharishi method. There are known cases of mediums levitating during spiritistic sessions. However, it would be a mistake to think that such abilities are only found in people who are gifted by nature.

I am convinced that these abilities are an understudied biological regularity. As is known, human weight significantly drops in the state of somnambulistic automatism (sleepwalking). During their nocturnal journeys, 80-90 kg sleepwalkers are able to tread on thin planks, or step on people sleeping next to them without causing the latter any physical discomfort (other than fright). Some clinical cases of non-spasmodic epileptic fits often result in a short-term reversible transformation of personality (people in such state are commonly referred to as "possessed"), whereby a skinny, exhausted girl or a ten-year-old boy acquire the physical prowess of a trained athlete.

Currently this psychological phenomenon is known as multiple-personality syndrome because it significantly differs from the classical complex of epileptic symptoms. Such clinical cases are well-known and well-documented. However, phenomena accompanied by a change in the weight of humans or of material objects are not confined to functional pathologies of the organism.

Healthy people in the state of acute psychological stress caused by a life-threatening situation or an overpowering motivation to achieve a vitally important goal have the ability to spontaneously overcome obstacles insurmountable in their normal condition, e.g. to lift enormous weights, etc. These phenomena are commonly explained by an extreme mobilization of muscular strength, but precise calculations do not agree with such hypotheses. Apparently, athletes (high jumpers, weightlifters, runners) have particularly developed bio-antigravitational mechanisms.

Their athletic performance is mostly (if not wholly) determined not so much by the rigor of their training as by their psychological preparedness. If an accurate scientific task of studying the anomalies of the human weight in various psycho-physiological states were ever set up and technical means of dynamic weight monitoring created, we would then have objective data on this unusual phenomenon. There is also evidence of other phenomena of short-term mass increase in biological objects, including humans, that are not related to mass transfer.

V. S. Grebennikov's book has high literary merit and includes the author's own illustrations. It is a kind of a "dactylogram" for his system of spiritual values, his environmental outlook, and his entomological autobiography. Many readers are likely to perceive the book as nothing more than a popularized summary of the entomologist's 60-year experience of scientific observations, peppered with some elements of science fiction. But such a conclusion would be deeply erroneous. As Viktor Stepanovich's friend and as someone with an intimate knowledge of his work (our homes are only 10km apart), I can vouch I have never met a more careful, conscientious, honest, and talented experimental scientist.

Grebennikov is also widely known in the so-called scientific underground (i.e. the branch of advanced Russian science constantly persecuted by the official scientific establishment). Thus, a committee for combating pseudoscience, created in Novosibirsk division of the Russian Academy, has victimized many talented members of our local scientific community. The situation is much the same at the Russian Agricultural Academy. It is very easy to lose one's job at a lab (even as its head, regardless of one's degree and title). One only needs to publish an article on, for example, the evolutionary significance of antigravitational mechanisms in insects.

But I am convinced that discoveries of such proportions must not be buried in manuscripts just because pragmatism still rules science. Let this book be nothing but "science fiction" for those at the top. Each person has his own beliefs. But he who has eyes shall see. Catastrophism in both the evolution of living nature and in the nature of human knowledge is actually a drastic destruction of old belief systems-a destruction that runs ahead of theoretical prognostications. A fanatical faith and idol-worship links our contemporary academic science with pagan religion. But a harmonious development (in the sense of Pavel Florensky's pneumatosphere) would not be possible without breaking old stereotypes in the process of mastering the wisdom and experience of older generations.

Flight - Chapter V of V. S. Grebennikov's My World

CHAPTER V. FLIGHT

A quiet evening in the steppe. The sun's red disk has already touched the faraway, misty horizon. It is too late to get back home-I've stayed too long here with my insects and am preparing to spend the night in the field. Thank goodness I still have water in the flask and some mosquito repellent-one needs it here, what with hosts of gnats on the steep shore of this salty lake.
    I am in the steppes, in Kamyshlovo valley. It used to be a mighty tributary of the Irtysh, but the ploughing of the steppes and deforestation turned the river into a deep, broad gully with a string of salty lakes, like this one. There is no wind. Pods of ducks gleam over the evening lake, sandpipers are also heard in the distance.

The high, pearl-colored sky stretches over the calming world of the steppe. How good it is to be out here, in the open country!

I settle for the night on the very edge of the steep, on a grassy glade. I spread out my coat, put my backpack under the head, and before lying down, collect a few dry cakes of cow manure, and light them up. The romantic, unforgettable smell of bluish smoke slowly spreads across the dozing steppe. I lie down on my simple bed, stretch my tired legs and anticipate yet another wonderful night in the country.
    The blue smoke quietly takes me to the Land of Fairy Tales; sleep comes fast. I become very small, the size of an ant, then enormous, like the sky, and am about to fall asleep. But why is it that today these "pre-sleep transformations" of my bodily dimensions are somewhat unusual, too strong? A new sensation has mixed in, a sensation of falling, as though the high cliff has been snatched away from under my body, and I am falling into an unknown, terrible abyss!

Suddenly I see flashes. I open my eyes, but they don't go away, they are dancing on the pearl and sliver evening sky and on the grass. I get a strong, metallic taste in my mouth, as though I pressed my tongue to the contact plates of a small electric battery. My ears start ringing, I distinctly hear the double beats of my own heart.

How can one sleep when such things are going on!

I sit up and try to drive away these unpleasant sensations, but nothing comes out of my efforts. The only result is that the flashes are no longer wide and blurred but sharp and clear, like sparks or perhaps small chains; they make it hard to look around. Then I remember: I had very similar sensations a few years ago in Lesochek, or to be more precise, in the Enchanted Grove [the author is referring to localities of an entomological preserve in Omsk Region].

I have to get up and walk around the lakeshore. Does it feel like this everywhere around here? No: here, a meter from the edge, I feel a clear effect of "something", while ten meters further into the steppe the effect clearly disappears.
    It becomes a bit frightening: I am alone in the deserted steppe, by the "Enchanted Lake". I should quickly pack up and clear out. But my curiosity takes over: what is this, really? Could it be that the smell of lake water and slime is doing this to me? I go down, under the steep and sit down by the water. The thick, sweetish smell of sapropel-rotted remains of algae-is enveloping me like in a mud spa. I sit there for five, ten minutes, no unpleasant sensations. It would be suitable to sleep here, if it weren't so wet.

I climb the steppe-same old story! My head is spinning, I again get that "galvanic", sour taste in the mouth and feel as though my weight is changing, I am at one moment incredibly light, and unbearably heavy at the next. I see flashes in my eyes. If it was indeed a "bad spot", some nasty anomaly, then there would be no grass here, and large bees would not be nesting in the loamy steppe.

Meanwhile, their nests are all over it, in fact, I was trying to make my bed right above their underground "bee city" in whose depths there is of course a multitude of tunnels, chambers, lots of larvae, cocoons-all of them alive and healthy. I understood nothing that time.

I got up with a headache even before sunrise and, tired, hobbled off toward the road to get a hitch to Isilkul.
    That summer I visited the "Enchanted Lake" four more times, at various times of day, and under various weather conditions. By the end of the summer my bees got incredibly busy stuffing their holes with flower pollen-in a word, they were feeling great. Which I wasn't: a meter from the edge of the steppe, above their nests, I again had a set of most unpleasant sensations. Five meters away, I had none... And there was the same old bewilderment: why, why do these bees feel so good here that the entire steppe is dappled with their holes like Swiss cheese, and in places, almost like a sponge?

The solution came many years later, when the bee city in Kamyshlovo valley died: the tillage came to the very edge which consequently fell off. Now instead of grass and bee holes, there is nothing there but an atrocious heap of mud.

I only had a handful of old clay lumps-fragments of those nests, with multiple chamber cells. The cells were side by side and reminded of small thimbles, or little jugs with narrowing necks.

I already knew that these bees were of the quadruple ring species-that was the number of light rings on their elongated bellies. On my desk, packed with equipment, ant- and grasshopper-houses, bottles with chemicals, and other stuff, I had a wide receptacle filled with these spongy clay lumps. I was about to pick something up and moved my hand over these porous fragments. A miracle happened: I suddenly felt warmth emanating from them. I touched the lumps with my hand-they were cold, but above them I felt a clear thermal sensation.
    Besides, in my fingers I felt some hitherto unknown jerks, some sort of "tick" as it were. And when I pushed the bowl with the nests to the end of the desk and leaned over it, I felt the same sensation as on the lake-my head was getting lighter and bigger, the body was falling down, the eyes saw rapid flashes, and the mouth tasted an electric battery. I was feeling slightly nauseous...
    I put a sheet of cardboard on top of the bowl, the sensation didn't change. A pot lid changed nothing either; it was as if the "something" was cutting right through it. I had to study the phenomenon at once. But what could I do at home, without the necessary physical instruments? I got assistance from many research scientists of various institutes of the Agricultural Academy in Novosibirsk.

But alas, the instruments-either thermometers, or ultrasound detectors, magnetometers and electrometers-did not respond to them in the slightest.
    We conducted a precise chemical analysis of the clay-nothing special. The radiometer was also silent... But ordinary human hands, and not just mine, distinctly felt either warmth or a cold draft and a tingle, or sometimes a thicker, stickier environment.
    Some people's hands got heavier, others felt theirs were pushed up; some people's fingers and arm muscles got numb, they felt giddy and had profuse salivation.

Similar phenomena could be observed in a bunch of paper tubes inhabited by leaf-cutting bees. Each tunnel had a solid row of multi-layered cans of torn leaves, covered with concave lids (also of leaves). Inside the cans there were silk, oval cocoons with larvae and chrysalides.
    I asked people who knew nothing of my discovery to hold their hands or faces over the leaf-cutter nests, and took a detailed record of the experiment. The results may be found in my article "On the physical and biological properties of pollinator bee nests" published in the Siberian Bulletin of Agricultural Science, no.3, 1984.
    The same article contains the formula of the discovery-a brief physical description of this wonderful phenomenon. Based on the structure of bee nests, I created a few dozen artificial honeycombs-of plastic, paper, metal, and wood. It turned out that the cause of all those unusual sensations was not a biological field, but the size, shape, number, and the arrangement of caverns formed by any solid objects. And as before, the organism felt it, while the instruments were silent.

I called the discovery the Cavernous Structures Effect (CSE) and carried on with my experiments. Nature continued to reveal its innermost secrets one after another...
    It turned out that the CSE zone inhibits the growth of saprophytic soil bacteria, of yeast and other cultures, as well as wheat grain germination. It also changes the behavior of microscopic algea chlamydospores. Leaf-cutting bee larvae begin to phosphoresce, while adult bees are much more active in this field and finish pollination two weeks earlier.
    It turned out that the CSE, like gravitation, could not be shielded, it affected living organisms through walls, thick metal, and other screens. It turned out that if a porous object were moved to another spot, the human would feel the CSE not immediately but in a few seconds or minutes, while the old spot would retain a "trace", or as I called it, a "phantom" perceivable by the hand for hours, and sometimes for months thereafter.

It turned out that the CSE field did not decrease evenly with distance, but surrounded the honeycomb with a system of invisible, yet sometimes clearly perceivable "shells".
    It turned out that animals (white mice) and humans entering the zone of the CSE (even a very strong one) soon adapted to it. It couldn't be otherwise: we are everywhere surrounded by caverns large and small: by grids, cells of living and dead plants (as well as our own cells), by bubbles of foam rubber, foam plastic, foam concrete, rooms, corridors, halls, roofing, spaces between machine parts, trees, furniture, buildings.
    It turned out that the CSE "ray" had a stronger impact on living organisms when it was directed away from the sun, and also downwards, facing the Earth's center.

It turned out that clocks-both mechanical and electronic-placed in a strong CSE field started running inaccurately. Time must also have a part in it. All this was the manifestation of the Will of Matter, constantly moving, transforming, and eternally existing. It turned out that back in the 20s the French physicist Louis des Broglie was awarded the Nobel Prize for his discovery of these waves, and that the latter were used in electronic microscopes.
    It turned out... well, many other things transpired in my experiments and research, but they would lead us into solid-state physics, quantum mechanics, elementary-particle physics, i.e. far away from the main characters of our narrative: insects...
    Meanwhile, I did manage to devise instruments for an objective registration of the CSE-instruments that accurately reacted to the proximity of insect nests. Here they are in the drawing: sealed vessels with straws and burnt twigs-drawing coals-suspended on spider web threads. There is some water at the bottom to counter static electricity hindering experiments in dry air.
    If you point an old wasp nest, a bee honeycomb, a bunch of cereal ears to the upper end of the indicator, it slowly moves a few dozen degrees...

There is no miracle here: the energy of scintillating electrons of both multi-cavernous bodies creates a total wave system in space, whereby a wave is energy capable of performing a mutual repulsion of these objects-even through obstacles, such as a thick-walled steel capsule (see photograph).
    It is hard to imagine that its armor is powerless to stop waves of a tiny, light wasp nest seen in the picture, and that the indicator inside this heavy, solid capsule "runs away"-sometimes as far as 180 degrees-from this long-vacant nest. Yet it is so. Those who have doubts are invited to visit the Agroecology Museum near Novosibirsk, you'll see it for yourselves.

The same museum displays an always-active honeycomb painkiller. It is a chair with an overhead cap that has a few empty, but intact combs of the honeybee ("dry" honeycombs, in the beekeeper vocab) in it. Anyone who sits in this chair will after a few minutes almost certainly feel something (please write to me what exactly you feel, I'll be grateful), while those with a headache will in just a few minutes say goodbye to the pain, at least for a few hours. My painkillers are successfully used in many parts of the country, I made no secret of my discovery.
    The hand will clearly sense the emanation if you take it from below, palm up, to the cap with bee honeycombs. The cap could be made of cardboard, veneer, or better still, of tin plate with tightly sealed seams.

Yet another gift from insects...

This was my reasoning at first: people have been dealing with the honeybee for thousands of years, no one has ever complained of anything unpleasant, except of course stings. I held a dry honeycomb over my head-it was working!

I decided to use a set of six frames. Such was the story of my rather simple discovery. An old wasp nest works quite differently, even though the size and shape of its cells are very close to those of bees.
    The important difference was that the honeycomb material, unlike that of wax, is more crumbly and micro-porous: it is paper-like (by the way, it was wasps that invented paper, not people: they scrape old wood fiber and mix it with their sticky saliva).

Walls of the wasp honeycomb are much thinner than those of bees, the cell size and pattern are also different, as is the outer shell, also made of multi-layered, loosely wrapped paper. I had reports of a highly unpleasant effect of a few wasp nests in an attic. And besides, most multi-cell devices and objects that will manifest CSE in the first few minutes have a far from beneficial effect on humans. Honeybee combs are a rare exception. And when in the 1960s we had bumblebees living in our Isilkul apartment, I often observed the following.
    A young bumblebee on its first trip away from the hive did not take the trouble to remember the entrance and would spend hours wandering around the windows of our house and of a similar-looking house nearby. And in the evening, giving up on its poor visual memory, it would land on the brick wall, precisely outside the hive and would try to break right through it. How did the insect know that right there, four meters away from the entrance, and a meter and a half below, behind the thick, half-meter wall was its home nest? At the time I was lost in conjectures, but now I know exactly why the bumblebee behaved like that. An amazing find, wouldn't you agree?

Now let us remember the experiment in which hunter wasps returned not just to a given location, but to an entirely different place where the lump of soil with their nest had been moved: no doubt, they were able to find it because of a wave beacon created by the nest cavern. And there was another mystery revealed to me by my insect friends. It turned out that to attract their pollinators, flowers use not only color, odor, and nectar, but also a similar wave beacon, powerful and unstoppable.

I discovered it with a drawing coal-a burnt twig-by passing it over large, bell-shaped flowers (tulips, lilies, amaryllises, mallows, pumpkins).
    Already at a distance I could feel a "braking", as it were, of this detector. Soon I was able to find a flower in a dark room standing one or two meters away from it-but only if it had not been moved, because a "false target" would be left in its old place-the "residual phantom" I already mentioned.
    I do not possess any supersensory abilities, and any person after some training would be able to do the same. Instead of coal one could use a 10-cm-long piece of a yellow sorghum stem, or a short pencil whose rear end should be facing the flower.
    Some people would be able to feel the flower (a "warm", "cold", or "shivering" sensation emanating from it) with their bare hands, tongues, or even faces. As many experiments demonstrated, children and adolescents are particularly sensitive to Waves of Matter.
    As for bees that nest underground, their "knowledge" of the CSE is vital for them first of all, because it enables the builder of a new gallery to stay away from a neighboring nest. Otherwise the entire bee-city cut through with intersecting holes would simply collapse.

Secondly, plant roots cannot be allowed to grow down into the galleries and honeycombs. Thus roots stop a few centimeters away from the honeycomb, or else, feeling that nests are near, they start growing aside. The latter conclusion was confirmed by my many experiments on sprouting wheat seeds in a strong CSE field, as compared to seeds germinating in the same climatic conditions but in the absence of the CSE.
    Photographs and drawings show both the dying of roots in the experimental batch and their sharp deviation in a direction away from my "artificial honeycomb".
    Thus bees and weeds back at the lake had long ago made a pact-another example of the highest ecological expediency of all Being. And in that same spot on the globe we see yet another example of people's mercilessly ignorant attitude to Nature...

The bee-city is now gone; every spring thick streams of fertile black earth soil run down, between filthy heaps of trash, to the lifeless, salty puddles that not too long ago were a string of lakes with countless flocks of sandpipers and ducks, white swans, and hovering fish-hawks. And by the steppe thinned out by bee holes, one used to hear the hum of hundreds of thousands of bees that for the first time led me into the Unknown.
    I must have tired the reader with all these honeycombs of mine... A separate thick book would be required to describe all my experiments. Therefore I will only mention one thing: my pocket, battery-powered calculator often malfunctioned in the CSE field: it either erred, or sometimes its display window would fail to light up for hours. I used the field of a wasp nest combined with that of my two palms. None of these structures had any effect in isolation.

I will also note that hands with their tubular phalanxes, joints, ligaments, blood vessels, and nails are intensive CSE emanators capable of giving a powerful push to the straw or coal indicator of my little instrument from a couple of meters' distance. Practically anyone could do it. This is why I am convinced that there are no people with supersensory abilities, or rather that all the people have them... And the number of those who from a distance can move light-weight objects on a table, hold them suspended in the air or "magnetically" attached to the hand is far greater than is usually thought. Try it yourself! I look forward to your letters.

There once was an ancient folk game: one man sits on a chair, and over his head, four of his friends "build" a grid of horizontally stretched palms with slightly spread fingers-first right hands, then left, with 2 cm gaps between them. In 10-15 seconds, all four synchronously put their pressed-together index and middle fingers under the armpits and under the knees of the sitting man, and then they energetically toss him up in the air. The time between "collapsing" the grid and tossing the man must not exceed two seconds; the synchronicity is also very important. If everything is done right, a 100-kilo man flies up almost to the ceiling, while the ones who tossed him claim he was light as a feather.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e59lwhFzdvQ

A strict reader may ask me how it is possible. Doesn't it all contradict laws of nature? And if so, am I not propagating mysticism? Nothing of the sort! There is no mysticism, the thing is simply that we, humans, still know little of the Universe which, as we see, not always "accepts" our, all too human rules, assumptions, and orders... Once it dawned on me: the results of my experiments with insect nests bear too much similarity to the reports of people who happened to be in the vicinity of... UFOs. Think and compare: temporary malfunctioning of electronic devices, disrupted clocks, time, an invisible, resilient "obstacle", a temporary drop in the weight of objects, the sensation of a drop in human weight, phosphenes, moving, colored flashes in the eyes, a "galvanic" taste in the mouth... But

I am sure you have read about all this in UFO journals. I am now telling you it can all be experienced in our Museum. Come visit! Was I standing on the threshold of yet another mystery? Quite so. And again I was helped by chance, or rather by my old insect friends. And again there were sleepless nights, failures, doubts, breakdowns, even accidents... And I had no one to turn to for advice-they would have just laughed, or worse...

But I can say this, my reader: he is happy who has a more or less adequate use of his eyes, head, and hands, skillful hands are particularly important!, and trust me, the joy of creative work, even of work that ends in failure, is far higher and brighter than earning any diplomas, medals, or patents.
    Frances.

The flying platform is a follow on from this post.
    Continued....

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th April 2016), jimmer (10th April 2016), Maggie (10th April 2016), sandy (10th April 2016)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

Flying an Anti-gravitational Platform : Viktor Grebennikov

Source :- http://www.keelynet.com/greb/greb.htm

Flying an Anti-gravitational Platform : Viktor Grebennikov

(excerpts from a diary)

Judge it for yourself from my diary excerpts-obviously simplified and adapted for this book. Pictures and drawings will help you to evaluate my story... A hot summer day. Far away expanses drown in a bluish lilac haze; the sky's gigantic cupola with fluffy clouds stretches above the fields and coppices. I am flying about 300 meters above ground, with a distant lake, a light, elongated spot in the haze as my reference point. Blue, intricate tree contours slowly recede; between them, there are fields. Those, bluish green ones are fields of oats; the whitish rectangles with a strange, rhythmic twinkling are those of buckwheat. Straight ahead of me is a field of alfalfa-its green color is familiar, it resembles the oil paint "cobalt medium green". Green oceans of wheat on the right are of a denser shade and resemble the "chrome oxide" paint. An enormous, multi-colored palette floats further and further backwards.

Footpaths meander between fields and coppices. They join gravel roads which it turn stretch further out, toward the highway, still invisible from here for the haze, but I know that if I flew on the right side of the lake, I would see it, a smooth, gray strip without a beginning or an end, on which cars, small boxes are slowly crawling.

Isometric, flat shadows of cumulus clouds are picturesquely spread around the sunny forest steppe. They are deep blue where they cover coppices, and are various shades of light blue over fields. Now I am in the shadow of one such cloud: I accelerate, it's quite easy for me to do that-and leave the shadow.
    I lean forward slightly and feel a warm, taut wind coming far down below, from the sun warmed ground and plants. It comes not from the side, as on the ground, but strangely from the surface up. I physically feel a thick, dense current with a strong odor of blooming buckwheat. Of course this jet can easily lift up even a large bird-an eagle, a stork, or a crane, if it freezes its spread wings. But I have no wings and am suspended in the air not by the upward jet. In my flight I am supported by a flat, rectangular little platform, slightly bigger than the seat of a chair, with a pole and two handles to which I hold on and with whose help I navigate the device. Is this science fiction? I wouldn't say so...

In a word, the interrupted manuscript of this book was abandoned for two years because generous, ancient Nature, again through my insect friends had given me another Something-and it did so, as usual, elegantly and inconspicuously, yet swiftly and convincingly. And for two years the Discovery did not let me go, even though it seemed to me I was mastering it at a break-neck speed.

(Note: Grebennikov would have been approximately 62-63 years of age in 1990-1992)
    But it always happens this way: when your work is new and interesting, time flies twice as fast. A light spot of a steppe lake is already much closer. Beyond it, the highway is visible with already distinctly discernable boxes of cars. The highway is about 8km away from the railway that runs parallel to it, and if I look closer, I can see the poles of the power line and the light colored embankment of the railway. It is time to turn some 20 degrees to the left.

I am not seen from the ground, and not just because of the distance: even in a very low flight I cast almost no shadow. Yet, as I found out later, people sometimes see something where I am in the sky-either a light sphere, a disk, or something like a slanted cloud with sharp edges that moves, according to them, not exactly the way a cloud would.

One person observed a "flat, non-transparent square, about one hectare in size", could it have been the optically enlarged little platform of my device?
    Most people see nothing at all, and I am for the moment pleased with it, I can't be too careful! Besides, I still haven't determined what my visibility or invisibility depends on.
    Therefore I confess that I consciously avoid people in my flight and for that purpose bypass cities and towns, and even cross roads and footpaths at high speed, after making sure there is no one on them.
    In these excursions-no doubt, fictional for the reader, but for me already almost casual, I trust only my insect friends depicted on these pages.

The first practical use of my discovery was and still is, entomological: to examine my secret places, to take a picture of them from above, to find new, still unexamined Insect Lands in need of protection and rescue. Alas, Nature established its own, strict limitations on my work: just as on a passenger plane, I could see but couldn't photograph.
    My camera shutter wouldn't close, and both rolls of films I had taken with me, one in the camera, the other in my pocket, got light struck. I didn't succeed in sketching the landscape either; as both my hands were almost always busy, I could only free one hand for a couple of seconds. Thus I could only draw from memory. I managed to do that only immediately after landing though I am an artist, my visual memory is not that great.
    In my flight I did not feel the same way we do when we fly in our sleep.

It was with flying in my sleep that I started this book a while ago. And flying is not so much pleasure as it is work, sometimes very hard and dangerous. One has to stand, not hover, the hands are always busy, and a few centimeters away there is a border separating "this" space from "that", on the outside.
    The border is invisible but very treacherous. My contraption is still rather clumsy and resembles perhaps... hospital scales. But this is only the beginning!
    By the way, besides the camera, I sometimes had trouble with my watch and possibly, with the calendar too: descending on a familiar glade, I would occasionally find it slightly "out of season", with a two-week deviation, and I had nothing to check it against.

Thus it is possible to fly not just in space but also-or so it seems-in time as well. I cannot make the latter claim with a 100% guarantee, except perhaps that in flight, particularly at its beginning, a watch runs too slow and then too fast, but at the end of the excursion starts running accurately again.
    This is why I stay away from people during my journeys: if time is involved alongside gravitation, I might perhaps accidentally disrupt cause and effect relations and someone might get hurt. This is where my fears were coming from: insects captured "there" disappear from test tubes, boxes, and other receptacles.
    They disappear mostly without a trace. Once a test tube in my pocket was crushed to tiny bits, another time there was an oval hole in the glass, with brown, as though "chitin" edges-you can see it in the picture.
    Many times I felt a kind of burning or an electric shock inside my pocket-perhaps at the moment of my prisoner's "disappearance".

Only once did I find a captured insect in the test tube, but it wasn't the adult ichneumon with white rings on its feelers, but its... chrysalis, i. e. its earlier stage. It was alive-it moved its belly when touched. Much to my dismay, it died a week later.

It is best to fly on clear summer days. Flying is much more difficult when it rains, and almost impossible in winter, not because of the cold. I could have adapted my device accordingly, but since I am an entomologist, I simply do not need winter flights.
    How and why did I come to this discovery? In the summer of 1988, as I was examining under a microscope the chitin shells of insects, their pinnate (feathery) feelers, and the thinnest structure of butterflies' wings, I got interested in an amazingly rhythmical microstructure of one large insect detail.

It was an extremely well-ordered composition, as though pressed on a complex machine according to special blueprints and calculations. As I saw it, the intricate sponginess was clearly not necessary either for the durability of the detail, or for its decoration. I had never observed anything like this unusual micro-ornament either in nature, in technology, or in art.

Because its structure is three-dimensional, so far I have been unable to capture it in a drawing, or a photograph. Why does an insect need it? Besides, other than in flight, this structure at the bottom of the wing case is always hidden from the eye, no one would ever see it properly. Was it perhaps the wave beacon with "my" multiple cavernous structures effect? That truly lucky summer there were very many insects of this species, and I would capture them at night: neither before, nor after was I able to observe these insects.
    I put the small, concave chitin plate on the microscope shelf in order again to examine under strong magnification its strangely star-shaped cells. I again admired this masterpiece of nature, and almost purposelessly placed it on top of another, identical plate that had the same unusual cells on one of its sides.

But no!, the detail broke loose from my tweezers; for a few seconds it hung suspended above the other plate on the microscope shelf, turned a few degrees clockwise, slid to the right, turned counterclockwise, swung, and only then abruptly fell on the desk.

You can imagine what I felt at that moment... When I came to my senses, I tied a few panels with a wire, it wasn't an easy thing to do, and I only succeeded when I positioned them vertically. What I got was a multi-layered chitin block. I put it on the desk.

Even a relatively large object, such as a paper tack could not fall on it, something pushed it up and aside. When I attached the tack on top of the "block", I witnessed such incredible, impossible things (for example, the tack for a few moments was lost from sight) that I realized it was no beacon, but something else entirely.
    And again I got so excited that all the objects around me became foggy and shaky. It was with a huge effort that I managed to pull myself together in a couple of hours and continue working.

So, this is how it started. Of course, much still remains to be understood, verified, and tested. I will certainly tell my readers about the finer details of my machine, about its propulsion principles, about distances, heights, speeds, equipment, and all the rest, but in my next book.
    ...I conducted my first, very unsuccessful and highly dangerous flight on the night of March 17, 1990. I didn't have the patience to wait till the warm season and neglected to go to a deserted area. I already knew that night was the most dangerous time for this kind of work.

I had bad luck from the very beginning: the panel blocks of the right part of the bearing platform periodically got stuck. I should have fixed the problem immediately, but neglected to do so. I took off right in the middle of the Agricultural Academy campus, erroneously assuming that at 1 AM everyone was asleep, and nobody would see me.
    The lift off went well, but in a few seconds, when the lit windows of buildings sank beneath me, I felt dizzy. I should have landed right then but remained airborne, which was wrong because a powerful force snatched away my control over the movement and weight, and it pulled me in the direction of the city.
    Drawn by this unexpected, uncontrollable power, I crossed the second circle of nine story buildings in the city's residential area (they are laid out in two huge circles with five-story buildings, including ours, inside them), then I crossed a snow-covered, narrow field, and the Academy City highway... The dark immensity of Novosibirsk was closing in upon me, and it was closing in fast. I was already near a bunch of tall factory chimneys many of which fumed thick smoke-night shift was on. I had to do something quickly.

I got on top of the situation only with a great effort. Finally I managed to conduct an emergency adjustment of the panel blocks. My horizontal movement slowed down, but then I again felt sick.

Only at fourth try did I succeed in stopping the horizontal movement, at which point my platform was hanging over Zatulinka, the city's industrial district. The sinister chimneys silently continued to fume right underneath me.
    I rested for a few minutes, if one could call hanging over a lighted factory fence rest, and after I made sure the "evil power" has passed, I glided back, yet not in the direction of our Agricultural Academy campus but to the right from it, toward the airport. I did this to foul the trail, in case someone had seen me.
    Only about halfway to the airport, over some dark, night fields where there was clearly no one around, I abruptly turned home... Next day I naturally couldn't get out of bed.

News on TV and in newspapers was more than alarming. Headlines, such as "UFO over Zatulinka" and "Aliens again?" meant that my flight had been detected. But how! Some perceived the "phenomenon" as glowing spheres or disks-many actually saw not one sphere but two! Others claimed they had seen a "real saucer" with windows and rays.
    I am not discounting the possibility that some Zatulino residents saw not my near-emergency evolutions, but something else entirely that had nothing to do with those. Besides, March of 1990 was particularly rich in UFO sightings in Siberia, near Nalchik, and especially in Belgium where, according to Pravda, on March 31 the engineer Marcel Alferlane took a two-minute film of the flight of a huge triangular craft which, according to Belgian scientists, were none other than "material objects with a capacity no civilization can currently create."

Is it really so? As for me, I would suggest that the gravitational filter platforms (or as I call them, panel blocks) of these machines were in fact small, triangular, and made here on Earth, but with more sophistication than my half-wooden contraption.

I too wanted to make the platform triangular, it is much safer and more efficient that way, but I chose a rectangular design because it is easier to fold, and when folded, it resembles a suitcase, a painter's case, or a briefcase that can be thus disguised so as not to arouse suspicion. I, naturally, disguised it as a painter's case.

I had nothing to do with the sightings in Nalchik or Belgium. Besides, as it may appear, I am very impractical in the use of my discovery, I only fly to my entomological preserves. These are far more important to me than any technological finds.

At the moment, I have eleven such preserves: eight in Omsk region, one in Voronezh region, and one near Novosibirsk. There used to be six of them in Novosibirsk region, all of them created, or rather salvaged by me and my family, but they don't like them here. Neither the Agricultural Academy (still more obsessed with "chemistry" than with anything else), nor the Environmental Protection Committee were willing to help me salvage these little preserves from evil, ignorant people.
    Thus I am continuing my journey westward under the magnificent, fluffy clouds at noon. The blue shadows of the clouds, the intricately shaped coppices, and the multicolored rectangles of fields float backwards below me.

The speed of my flight is quite high, but there is no wind in my ears, the platform's force field has "carved out" from space an upward-diverging, invisible column that cuts the platform off the earth's gravitational pull. But it left me and the air inside the column intact. I think that all this, as it were, parts space in flight, and then closes it behind me.

This must be the reason for the invisibility, or the distorted visibility, of the device and its "rider", as was the case with my flight over Novosibirsk's Zatulinka suburb.

But the protection from gravity is regulated, even though it is incomplete: if you move your head forward, you already feel the turbulence of the wind that clearly smells either of sweet clover, of buckwheat, or of the colored weeds of Siberian meadows.

I leave Isilkul with its huge grain elevator on my right and gradually begin to descend over the highway, making sure that I am invisible to drivers, passengers, and people working in the field.

My platform and I cast no shadow (although the shadow occasionally appears): I see three kids on the edge of a forest, go down, drop my speed, and fly right near them. They show no reaction, which means that everything is fine-neither I, nor my shadow are visible. Or heard: the propulsion principle of my device is such that the platform makes no sound whatsoever, because there is practically no air friction.
    My journey was long-at least forty minutes from Novosibirsk. My hands are tired as I can't take them off the controls, so are my legs and body-I have to stand up straight, tied to the vertical pole with a belt. And even though I can travel faster, I am still afraid to do so-my hand-made machine is still too small and fragile.

I again go up and ahead, and soon I see the familiar landmarks a road intersection, a passenger terminal on the right side of the highway. Another five kilometers, and finally I see orange columns of the Preserve fence. The Preserve is this year, come to think of it, twenty years old! How many times I saved this child of mine from trouble and bureaucrats, from chemicals-loaded aircraft, from fires, and many other evil deeds. And the Land of Insects is alive and well!

Descending and braking, which is done by cross-shifting filter blinds under the platform board, I already see the thicket of carrot weed, make out the light heads of their flowers resembling azure balls-they are of course covered with insects, and an incredible joy comes over me, taking away my fatigue, for it was I who saved this piece of Earth, even if a small one, less than seven hectares.

Already for twenty years no one has driven here, no one has cut the grass, tended cattle, and the soil has risen in places to fourteen centimeters high. Not only several locally extinct species of insects have returned, but also such weeds as feather grass of rare varieties, purple Scorzonera whose large flowers in the morning smell of chocolate, and many other plants. I feel the thick smell of cuckoo flower-only this Middle Glade smells like that, it is right behind the fence of the preserve, and fills me with yet again with the joyful anticipation of another encounter with the World of Insects.
    Here they are, I can see them very well even from ten meters above the ground on the wide umbrellas and azure balls of angelica and carrot plants: dark orange butterflies sit on them in groups; heavy hornets bow the white and yellow inflorescences of lady's bedstraws; ginger and blue dragonflies with trembling wide wings and a fine network of veins hover next to my head. I slow down even more, and see a sudden flash below: my shadow, hitherto invisible, has finally appeared and now slowly glides along weeds and bushes.
    But I am already safe, there is not a soul around, and the highway three hundred meters north of the preserve is now empty. I can land. The stems of the tallest weeds rustle against the bottom of my "podium", the platform with the panel blocks.
    But before putting it down on a little bump, I, in a fit of joy, again spread the blinds with my control handle, and vertically go up. The landscape below quickly shrinks, shrivels as it were: the shrubs of the preserve, its edges and fences, all the surrounding coppices and fields. The horizon begins to curve on all sides in a huge groove, opening up the railroad that runs two kilometers on the left, then a village on the right-it twinkles with its light slate roofs.

Further on the right is Roslavka, the central estate of Lesnoy State Farm-it already looks like a small city. Left from the railroad are cow farms of Lesnoy's Komsomolsk branch; they are surrounded by a yellow ring of straw and dry, foot worn manure. In the far west, where the smooth curve of the railroad disappears (this is actually confusing: the railway is straight as an arrow), there are small houses and the neat white cube of the Yunino railroad terminal, six km away. Beyond Yunino, there are limitless expanses of Kazakhstan drowning in the hot, bluish haze.

And finally here it is, below me, Isilkulia, the land of my youth; it's very different from how it appears on maps and plans with their inscriptions and signs. It is vast, limitless, alive, interspersed with dark, intricate islands of coppices, cloudy shadows, light, clear spots of lakes.

The huge disk of the Earth with all this for some reason appears more and more concave, I still haven't discovered the reason for this already familiar illusion. I go up higher, the rare, white cloud masses sink lower, and the sky is darker than below-it is dark blue. The fields visible between the clouds are already covered with a thickening blue haze, and it is more and more difficult to make them out. Too bad I can't take my four year-old grandson Andrei with me; the platform could easily lift us both. Yet one can't be too careful...
    ... Goodness, what am I doing? I cast a shadow back on the Glade, didn't I? This means I can be seen by thousands, as on that memorable night in March. It is day now, and I may again appear as a disk, square, or worse, my own person... There is also a cargo plane, still soundless, coming straight at me, quickly growing in size; I already see the cold shimmer of its body and the pulsation of its unnaturally red blinker.

Down, quick! I brake abruptly, make a turn; the sun is at my back; my shadow should be across from me, on the gigantic, convex wall of a white cloud. But there is none, only a multicolored glory, an iridescent, bright ring familiar to all pilots has brushed the cloud ahead of me.
    I sigh with relief-this means nobody saw either me, or my "double" in the guise of a triangle, square, or a "banal" saucer... A thought occurs to me (I must say that despite the desperate technical and physical inconvenience, imagination works much better and faster in a "falling" flight): what if I am not the only one out of five billion people to have made my discovery; what if flying devices based on the same principle-both home made and professional have long been constructed and tested?

But all screening platforms have the same quality: sometimes they become visible to other people; pilots too are "transformed", they are seen as "humanoids" in silver costumes, either short and green, or flat as if made of cardboard (Voronezh, 1989), etc. Thus it may very well be that these are not alien UFO crewmen, but "temporarily deformed", of course to outside observers earthly pilots and builders of little platforms, such as mine, who have made their inventions reliable.

My advice to those who in their study of insects comes across the same phenomenon and begin making and testing a "gravitoplane" (by the way, I am convinced that one can't make the discovery without insects) is this: to fly only on fine summer days, to avoid working in thunderstorms or rain, not to get too far or too high, not take a thing with you from the landing area, to make all assembly units maximally strong, and to avoid testing the device in the vicinity of any power lines, towns (let alone cities), transport, or people.

The best site for testing is a distant forest glade, as far away from human habitation as possible; otherwise a phenomenon known as poltergeist could occur in the radius of a few dozen meters, "unexplained" movements of household objects, switching off, or on, of household electric appliances, and even fires.
    I myself have no explanation for all this, but it seems that these phenomena are the consequence of temporal disruptions, a complicated and treacherous thing. Not a single, even tiniest fragment or particle should be dropped either during the flight, or in the landing area.

Let us remember the Dalnegorsk phenomenon of January 29, 1986 apparently a tragic one for the inventors, when the entire device was blown apart and scattered on a vast area, and only small shreds of filter cells were found, impossible to analyze chemically (as it should be!).
    Remember, I wrote that insects taken "there" and moved "here" in a test tube disappeared, and a hole was formed in the tube, if it remained intact.
    It turns out these holes resembled those in window glass; the latter sometimes appear in residential and office buildings, occasionally in "bursts" in the windows of several rooms and floors. A hole is 3-5 mm on the outside, widening in a cone to he inside, with exit diameter of 6-15 mm. Some holes are melted or colored in brown on edges just as it happened in the case of my insect in a test tube.

It seems that this type of poltergeist is caused not, as I used to believe, by short lived microplasmoids of a tiny ball lightening type, but by particles and specks carelessly dropped while testing a device similar to mine. The photographs of window holes on these pages are documentary and made by me at the scientific center of the Agricultural Academy near Novosibirsk. I can show them to anyone who wants to see them. These holes appeared during 1975-1990, but none of them, except perhaps the very last one, are related to my flights.

I am certain that part of UFO descriptions are actually those of platforms, panel blocks and other large parts of devices deliberately or accidentally taken out of the active field by their designers and makers. These fragments are capable of causing much trouble to others, or at best, to generate a series of improbable tales and stories in papers and magazines, often accompanied by "scientific" commentary...

Why am I not disclosing the particulars of my discovery at this time? Firstly, because one needs time and energy for proving the truth. I have neither. I know how daunting this task is from my own bitter experience of trying to get recognition for my previous discoveries, including such an obvious one as the Cavernous Structures Effect of whose reality you, my readers, I am sure, are by now convinced.

This was the result of my protracted, painstaking efforts to get the CSE scientifically recognized:
    "Any further correspondence with you on the subject of your patent application is counterproductive."
    I know personally some of the High Priests of Science, and I am certain that were I ever to get an audience with one such person (which is now practically impossible), were I ever to;
    open my painter's case,
    attach the pole,
    turn the handle,
    and soar to the ceiling,
    he wouldn't be a bit impressed or worse still, would order the trickster out of the office. I look forward to times when young people will replace these "priests".
    The second reason for my "non-disclosure" is more objective. I found these antigravitational structures only in one species of Siberian insects. I am not even naming the class to which this insect belongs, it seems to be on the verge of extinction, and the population surge I registered back then was possibly local and final.

Thus, if I were to name the genus and the species, what is the guarantee that dishonest people, half-way competent in biology, would not rush out to ravines, meadows, and forests to catch perhaps the very last samples of this Miracle of Nature?
    What are the guarantees that they would not plough up hundreds of glades, cut down dozens of forests to get to this potentially lucrative prey? Therefore, let all I have related in this chapter and in the addendum remain science fiction; may Nature herself never reveal this secret to them, it would take a lot of effort, and they would never be able to get it by force as there are still several million insect species living on the planet.
    Spend at least an hour on the morphological study of each of them, then calculate the odds of encountering the Unusual, and I will sincerely wish you diligence and a very long life, for even if you took no days off, working eight hours a day, you would need a thousand years of life.
    I hope I will be understood and forgiven by those of my readers who wanted immediate information about my discovery not for selfish ends, but simply out of curiosity. Indeed, what would you do in my place if you were to act in the best interests of Living Nature?

Besides, I can see that similar inventions have been made by other people who are also in no rush to take their discoveries to bureaucrats' offices, preferring to fly across night skies in the guise of strange disks, triangles, or squares with chatoyant (iridescent) glimmer.
    Falling down, or rather sinking down, I orient myself, look to see if there is anyone around. I brake abruptly about forty meters from the ground, and land safely where I always do on a tiny glade in the Big Forest of the preserve. You won't find it on a map, and if you get there, you won't be able to find it either.

Don't judge me for the fact that the branches of several aspens there are cut or sliced "by lightening": The strictly vertical take-off and landing are very difficult, and the initial trajectory is for the most part slanted, particularly at take off, when the platform is for some reason carried off away from the sun, and sometimes the other way around.
    I loosen the screws on the control pole, then shorten it like an antenna of a portable radio, and remove it from the platform which I fold in half. Now it looks like a painter's case, a box for paints, if only a bit thicker. I put the case, some food, and a few tools for repairing the fence in my backpack and make my way for the Middle Glade between aspens and short dog rose bushes. Even before I leave the forest, I see a good omen, a family of fire red toadstools that have lined up on the forest bedding in a wide curve, or, as it used to be called in folklore, a "witch's ring".

Why "witch's"? And in general, why does one have to break, knock off, trample this beautiful mushroom of Siberian forests? I often asked mushroom-pickers why they do it. The answer was, "because it's inedible!" But turf, clay, twigs, tree stumps, and stones are inedible too.

If there were rocks lying in the forest instead of mushrooms, no one would be knocking them off. It seems that inedible mushrooms are knocked off because they are alive; they are knocked off only in order to kill them! What is this then?
    Do people really have this in their blood to knock off a mushroom, to crush a bug, to shoot a bird, a hare, or a bison? And is this not where boorishness, sadism, pogroms, and wars originate? One really wants not to believe it, but I put myself in the shoes of an alien: I come to Earth to visit humans and see them knock off mushrooms, crush insects, shoot birds and each other.
    What would I do? I would immediately turn my spacecraft around and go back. I wouldn't return for at least 500 earth years... What would you do, my reader, if you were an alien?
    It's a good thing at least that this little family of toadstools is hidden from evil eyes and cruel feet. Every summer it gives me joy to see its special life, its cinnabar red, moist caps with large, whitish scales. But here is the Glade. I step on it, as usual, with my heart sinking with a constant longing for this dear, faraway nature of Isilkul, with a fear that some "master" might decide to plough it up, and with a joy that it is still unploughed, uncut, and untrampled...

And it really means nothing that in my backpack I have a folded, i.e. neutralized platform with gravitational, micro-cellular filter blocks, and between them, a folded pole with field regulators and a belt with which I fasten myself to the pole.
    What difference does it make that I got about fifty years ahead of contemporary science with my discovery? People are still going to master this and many other mysteries of Matter, Space, Gravitation, and Time.

But no supercivilization on any planet of any Supergalaxy is going to re-create this very Glade with its complex, fragile, trembling Life, with its lady's bedstraws, meadow sweets, and feather-grass...

Where else, in what corner of the Universe are you going to find a match for this lilac-blue bellflower in whose semi-transparent entrails two flower flies are doing their love dance? On what other planet would a nearly tame blue butterfly land on your outstretched hand to have a taste of something salty-sausage, cheese, or a pickle? Or else, just to walk up and down your palm, opening and closing its gray wings on whose backside there is a fine ornament of round eye shaped spots?
    ...It hasn't been too long since we, humans, started flying-first air balloons, then airplanes, and now powerful rockets that we send to other heavenly bodies. What next? Next we are going to fly to other stars at a speed close to that of light; but even the closest galaxy would still be out of reach.

Yet Humankind, if it earns the name of Intelligent, will solve many riddles of the Universe and will then overcome that hurdle too. Then any worlds of the Universe will become accessible, close-even if they are trillions of light years away. It'll happen, for it is all a matter of Reason, Science, and technology. But of nothing else. Only this Glade may disappear if I, and there is no one else to rely on, am not going to preserve it for my close and distant descendants.
    So what is more valuable to Humanity at this time, the insect preserve or the home made device capable of developing the zenithal pull of at least 100 kg and the horizontal speed of 30-40 km/min? I am asking you, my reader. But think hard before you give a serious, responsible answer.

Look at these pictures. This is my rather simple device in assembly. A flexible cable inside a steering column trasmits movement from the left handle to the gravitational blinds.
    By joining or parting these "wing cases", I lift off or land. Once I lost the left handle in a free-falling descent and would have been in a better world if the platform hadn't dug out a rather deep well in the tillage-first a vertical one, then a horizontal, facing away from the sun.
    Thus I not only survived, but also felt almost no impact-just darkness. I extracted myself and my fairly badly damaged device from this well-but not without efforts as the "well" had no slag heaps!
    I had to use all my ingenuity to disguise it. If seen from the road, it would have caused much speculation, and may even have led some over zealous investigators to the culprit. Similar wells, also with a side-tunnel and without slag heaps, were suddenly formed on October 24, 1989 in the fields of Khvorostyansk District of Samara Region. Komsomol'skaya pravda described it in detail on December 6 of the same year. It seems I am not alone. And quite likely am "inventing a bicycle". Well, actually the top part of my device looks very much like one: the right handle is used for horizontal, onward march achieved, also via a cable, by the incline of both groups of "wing case" blinds. I never fly faster than 25 km/min, preferring to go ten times slower.
    Frances.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frances For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th October 2016), jimmer (10th April 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    I really like your thread
    I read a pdf of Chapter 5 of "My World" by Viktor Grebennikov. It is a wow. IMO this is part of the true amazing ancient technology.

Chapter 5 of "My World"

I was really interested in the cavity structure effect and bioresonance

The Cavity Structure Effect in Medicine: The Physical AspectThe Cavity Structure Effect in Medicine: The Physical Aspect

"At present there is much evidence of specific influence exerted on a biological system by ambient bodies having a cavity structure (empty bee combs, meshy structures, porous materials, bundles of tubes, pyramids, and many others).

For example, the book [1] by Manfred Dimde is devoted to healing properties of pyramids. As the results of the experiments conducted by De Belizal and Morel [2] have shown, the germinating ability of seeds changes when the seeds are placed in a pyramid. The studies by De Belizal and Morel as well as Pagot [2,3] describe the experiments with coaxially joined hollow-wooden hemispheres. Placing 9 such hemispheres of 9 cm in diameter above pieces of fish or meat resulted in their mummification in less than a calendar day. Seven hemispheres of 25 cm in diameter that were placed above rats in a cage caused panic among them, followed by a kind of catalepsy. While studying the effect of nanoparticles on biological systems it was found that the effect depended on the particle form. For example, the nanoparticles of AgNP having a triangular form produce more pronounced toxic effect on Escherichia coli than spherical ones [4]. It was also found that breeding sites of solitary bees affected microorganisms at a distance: the viability of yeasts was suppressed (dough inflation was reduced by 26%); the same occurred with some saprophytic soil plants (the growth was reduced by 33%) [5].

Dowsing is another example of the influence of underground CSs on people [6,7].

The phenomenon of influence of ambient bodies having a CS on biological systems has had so far no established name. In the 1930s De Belizal and Morel [2] proposed the term ‘form radiation'. In the classical work of Mermet [8] the term ‘radiesthesia' is also used. The Russian scientist Victor Grebennikov (1927-2001) called the phenomenon the ‘cavity structure effect' [9]. In this paper the latter term is used, because it reflects most accurately the physical aspect of the phenomenon, i.e. the presence of curvature in the form of the body."
    "Why Dome Shape?

Many cultures have understood the principles of power & shape and how specific shapes can create field effects that have a beneficial influence on life and consciousness.

The specific energetics of a dome can be seen in the work of Victor S. Grebennikov, studying what he why dome shapereferred to as cavity structure effect, C.S.F. In his work he researched how a particular type of beetle used it’s structure to create an antigravity effect, utelising the resonance generated by a grand number of cavities in the composition of the material structure of their wings, producing a amplified CSF.

A similar manmade device was used to produce healing and therapeutic effects for practical applications in medicine, agriculture and technology.

This form of energetics can be easily felt and measured by triggering the movement of a needle and can be measured by the use of pendulums that can detect the particular qualitative property of this energy. In bio-architectural terms an egg shape is a spherical bio-capacitor, and such a structure is able to generate a fractal phase conjugate electrical field connected to all life biology and self-organizing systems. We can realize how this implosion point of ether/charge at the center of this structure forms an intrinsic part of the energetic quality to all living organisms and all biological systems.

Any structures that we create incorporating such a shape or “cavity” will create this effect, and therefore be highly bio-resonant to all life and consciousness, forming one of the most preferred shapes for living spaces.
    May NOT be the anti-gravity platform conceptualized by Viktor Stepanovic Grebennikov, built and used (it seems) by the Russian Army. Yet, as pointed out, apowerful thrust is not seen?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGh5Ry-VU_A

I see how the technology of the Vimana could be related.

This is also interesting IMO about taking shapes from nature

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8HO5DGZcM0
    Last edited by Maggie, 10th April 2016 at 06:33.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Elen (10th October 2016), Frances (10th April 2016), jimmer (10th April 2016)