Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts

Re: New Whistleblower Interview from Bill Ryan/Christine

Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    what about the rings around Uranus?
    Rings? Or roids?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (2nd November 2014), norman (3rd November 2014), Woody (2nd November 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,693 Times in 10,222 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I am not happy about this.
    Think about it.
    Ifthe Whistleblower is genuine, you could be doing a grave disservice with serous consequences.
    It is very important to put aside grievance towards Bill regardless of his own motivations. Don't make it about him.
    The guy, Mr Whistle wont's to keep his job, look what happen to Alex Collier.
    If you had some Vital information consider how easy it is to get it out there, we are having trouble letting our friends and families Know, even the very basics.
    By all means cast a critical eye over the material he brings forward and be objective.
    If he wonts his identity kept out of the picture so be it.
    Don't fall into a them and us pattern of behaviour keep your tinder dry for the real criminals.

If he is a disinformation Trojan Horse, what are you being distracted from?
    Having a go at the slave, doing the masters biding, is stupid, the focuse is not realy about him.
    What about the information can we see if it has legs? (It might be only one leg or a couple that don't match)
    Is the information verifiable?
    And may be, we might have to hold on, till more truth comes our way before we will realy know.
    Can i just make it clear Ria the only reason we put the members name out on this forum is because he came out on the Avalon forum saying exactly who he was.Whatever our difference's are with the other forum ria i don't think any one of us would be so bitter to say the name of a whisleblower without their consent .So we have not done anyone an injustice whatsoever.You really do need to go to this link to put your own mind at rest

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post895305
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (3rd November 2014), Lord Sidious (3rd November 2014), Ria (3rd November 2014), Sooz (4th November 2014), Spiral (3rd November 2014), Woody (3rd November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    it is not personal to you Malc, I didn't want a slip up to happen as I know his real name is know to some enough said on that, plus the content was being overlook, for the same old chestnut.

I do understand the feelings here, but felt it was eclipsing the information.
    As it happens I was quite interested in it, as well as other info coming out around it, plus other sources.
    You know quite often I like to go down the funny root and lark about with you guys, but felt this merited more thought and I'm not anti Australian :-) really.. Hmmm I could change my mind given the push.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (4th November 2014), Sooz (4th November 2014), The One (3rd November 2014), Woody (4th November 2014)