Thread: Great pictures of Nibiru

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Great pictures of Nibiru

Planet X - THE RETURN OF THE NIBIRU SYSTEM
    Published on Aug 31, 2014Views expressed in this interview may not be your views.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1nCj3KVLsQ

ALERT ALIENS IN WHITEHOUSE Nibiru is Real Watch Decide Exclusive whistleblower Rare Info
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SVSWOIszo

ALERT ALIENS IN WHITEHOUSE ? Explains a lot ! also Nibiru is Real Watch and listen and You Decide Exclusive Interviews, Rare exclusive Robert Dean whistleblower tells all in these interviews discussions on Aliens on Earth the Moon and Planet X and more .

Nibiru and important earth issues and more ..Check out our videos on China secret doomsday preps, Alien infiltration of our Governments and Ison progress and way way more..

A http://www.nibiru-elenin.co.uk/ presentation giving you the best quality and relevant info on all earth space UFO and Nibiru Planet X and even alien issues.
    http://www.the-web-design-hosting-co.com/ production for Nibiru Elenin.co.uk

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a6SVSWOIszo

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (27th October 2014), Chickadee (28th October 2014), daft ada (27th October 2014), jimmer (27th October 2014), Juniper (28th October 2014), mojo (27th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014), Woody (27th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Do you believe Nibiru exists Ria?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

mojo (27th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014), Wolf Khan (27th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    T
    Quote Originally posted by daft ada View Post
    Yes I do, partly for some time now they have been covering up certain sections of the night sky.
    The Hopi prophesy.
    The pictures I'v seen from the South polar region. Also from other parts of the world there have been some interesting stuff I my self have seen what look like two Suns.
    As well as other anomalies, i,e; the moon changing position.
    The elite burrowing underground franticly.
    As to the finel result we will have to wait and see. It has been deemed negatively this may just be a projection of the current human condition. It in its self may not bring negertiverty it just is arriving at a time when morality is at an all time low.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (28th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Wolf Khan

There is no nibiru, in fact it our twin sun a brown dwarf star, that is the real story.
    I am not wedded to the name.
    Yes it could well be the case as the majority of all star systems are binary.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4524-R...ll=1#post36142
    Last edited by Ria, 28th October 2014 at 06:14.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (28th October 2014), Chickadee (28th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by daft ada View Post
    How about you, Daft Ada? Do you believe Nibiru exists?

I'm on the fence

Over the years- I've learned not to believe anything until I see it with my own eyes...
    But------- you know...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    T

Yes I do, partly for some time now they have been covering up certain sections of the night sky.
    The Hopi prophesy.
    The pictures I'v seen from the South polar region. Also from other parts of the world there have been some interesting stuff I my self have seen what look like two Suns.
    As well as other anomalies, i,e; the moon changing position.
    The elite burrowing underground franticly.
    As to the finel result we will have to wait and see. It has been deemed negatively this may just be a projection of the current human condition. It in its self may not bring negertiverty it just is arriving at a time when morality is at an all time low.
    Intresting, I have just finished reading all Sitchin's books and I have to say I was really surprised at what sense it all made and how it all fit perfectly and logically with what we already know. It also explains a lot of stuff that current theories don't.
    One part of it I don't really understand is why would an advanced race with the ability of space travel and genetic engineering be constantly waring with each other? you would have thought that by the time a society had evolved that much they would have left all that behind.
    If indeed they were though, it certainly explains why we are and why we have this strange fascination with gold. As far as I'm concerned it's as good a theory as any other, but explains more than most.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th October 2014), Tonz (28th October 2014)