Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Telepathy

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thank you Cearna, for your thoughtful explanations. I too, am a Pieces . Will have to find a group of people locally who know about these gifts and how to test for them. This is all so very interesting, so much to learn about how to use these gifts to help others during the transition.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2022), Cearna (30th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (13th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by idigress View Post
    Very interesting Cearna, I am totally unfamiliar with the concept of rebirthing. Sounds like you had an OBE during the process are
    Lot to cover in this post of yours, so I'll start with this bit and see how far I get. Re-birthing was a method discovered by Leonard Orre, who found that by changing the method of breathing used in yoga you can contact your own memories, both from past and present lives. It is virtually a quicker breathing process, that does not stop for intake of breathe, like breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out, what happens after a short time is that you go into a sort of hyperventilation, but without the trauma. This breathing must be continued throughout the whole re-birth, whilst you lay flat on a mattress. The breath starts to go into all your cells, and at some point you begin to react to some memory - it is called re-birthing because many go back to the time of the actual birth and many move into the foetal position. but the emotion that emerges is very real. Some have a huge catharsis , some get extremely angry, and some cry. The re-birther sits next to you and allows their energy to facilitate your experience. What usually emerges, is some form of release because, the rebirther asks questions like when is it where are you what caused this emotion, and the one doing this has full consciousness of what this time in your life was and all about it, for we store a great many of our memories, not in the mind, but within the cells of the body, different examples of similar experiences are often found around a small area of your body (for example, I discovered many of my past-lifetimes on other planets in the crease of my right leg in the groin). You know full well during the experience that this is what happened to you, and more than anything you know what decision you made at the time of that experience which you have adherred to ever since. The re-birther can then talk to you more rationally whilst you are still breathing and in touch with it all, but you have settled down and ready to see it as an observer, as who you are now, rather than who you were then. So the re-birther is able to get you to understand that you have grown now, are an adult and do not need to hold onto your old stories, but can now change it to suit what you are now. It means more to you than say a meditation, because this is your voice telling you exactly what is wrong and not some psychiatrist trying to tell you what is wrong and how you are to fix it. I became a Re-birther after this seminar, but did another course as well over 13 weeks, seeing how each person holds on to so much, but also seeing how it can be so easily fixed is an eye- opener. This can be done either as what we cal a dry re-birth, on the mattress, or a cold wet-rebirth as in going into a swimming pool in the winter in cold water, or a warm re-birth as in floating face down in a hot tub using the same breathing in each one. You can go on doing numerous of these, and help yourself to rid your hang-ups and this suits all those people who want to be responsible for curing themselves. After each one we drew a mandala using crayons, whilst you were still in the mood so to speak. Many times the re-birther I went to, at the end when all was over but before doing the mandala, would lie down next to me as I was healing, and would say, "I'll just lie here in the glow of Light with you". After a re-birth, you can come out as high as a kite from the knowledge that somehow you have just "seen the light". They may not do these any more, but 25 years ago they were quite popular here in OZ.

Sorry, somhow I missed putting this in as a post before.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2022), Dreamtimer (30th August 2015), idigress (30th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (13th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 27,303 Times in 7,219 Posts

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2022), Aragorn (8th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (7th April 2022), Silly Wabbit (13th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 43,100 Times in 11,915 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wind View Post
    yup
    No doubt this is accurate.
    “El revolucionario: te meteré la bota en el culo"

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emil El Zapato For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th April 2022), Aragorn (8th April 2022), Silly Wabbit (13th April 2022), Wind (7th April 2022)

Thanks
    I am certain that many species are highly telepathic.. Especially "Schooling" breeds such as fish and flocking birds, that fly almost as if in unison...

As far as human telepathy? I believe it is possible to receive telepathic messages, as we hear about it all the time from those that have encountered the Sasquatch, or Sabe' beings... Or those that have had encounters with extra terrestrials. But I believe we as humans lack the ability to transmit, among ourselves and send messages. I believe our thoughts indeed can be heard, but to develop such skill as a human, is extremely difficult!

It seems that almost as if magic, the et can read our thoughts, yet we cannot read theirs, unless they share the information with us. But we can quite easily understand what they send to us. How does one develop such things? Can it be deliberately turned off? Has it been? Perhaps... But I find it fascinating. I would like to have this kind of communication all the time... As I have experienced it before, and felt very free to be "me", with all my personal faults... as a result. There are no questions as to the intent behind thoughts, when you can feel them, hear them, etc.. I found myself not having to apologize for how my mind worked, and there was no misunderstandings about my intentions when communicating this way.

I think if we were able to develop said skills, humanity would come a long way in a short time, to more peaceful understandings among ourselves...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Silly Wabbit For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th April 2022), Emil El Zapato (13th April 2022), Wind (13th April 2022)