Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telepathy

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    I was thinking of some external factor, actually.

I hypothesis a planet based architectural structure, or even an astronomical body that interferes with planetary energetics in a way that prevents the mind from easily finding these energetic resonances, perhaps something that otherwise would be part of childhood development. I refer specifically to the moon and/or the giza pyramid as primary candidates for the interference.

Tell me, when you look up into the night sky and see the moon, do you feel something is wrong?

For another idea that is even more fringe...

I think would be interesting to research that has just come to mind now. On a clear night sky, if you sum the luminous "area" of the visible stars, and planets, is that sum equal to the luminous area of the sun during daytime. Or perhaps does it have a proportional ratio like PHI.

Why is area of luminosity interesting? For the same reason sacred geometries are interesting.
    there is that side of things I suppose, hard to grow vegetables in the winter..... so to speak
    but it can still be done
    I think that perhaps there is something to do with our solar system being a binary idea, or there is the other stars we swirl around the galaxy with, in a group, which meanders in and out of range of each other, which also would generate some effects which may make things easier to achieve...
    the yuga idea suggests that we being in the long dark night of the soul period with the kali effect being dominant that such attainments are more difficult, but none the less these phenomenon still occur, although more at random and not that common.... and these factors are likely to persist for longer than one lifetime so for all reasonable purpose are not really things we can do anything about, which is why I focused on the impediment being more internal....
    like tuning a radio... or as aldous huxley suggested "opening the reducing valve", which most of us all, being preoccupied with mundane survival and endless distractions would have more challenges with.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

mojo (15th August 2015), Roisin (10th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I think putting your mind into an imaginary box is a bad idea overall. At least you should use a tetrahedron if you feel the need to contain/imprison your mind even temporarily.

Perhaps it also would work if one where to focus on their teeth. The center of each tooth marks the "end" [or "start"] of an energetic meridian of which the second nervous system of the body are composed around. Perhaps that focus permits "external movements" to be more easily identified?

Does that idea sound better than the box idea?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Whatever works for you is fine, but once again, it is imperative that one compartmentalizes in one’s mind one’s own conscious thoughts, perceptions and feelings. In my view, the simpler the better hence why the “box” technique works best for me. When I want to communicate telepathically either as a receiver or a sender, I first activate that box.

For those who believe they are telepathic already, but not be able to use it because it functions sporadically as little more than a "wild talent", if you want to gain more control over that ability, activating an imaginary box or some other similar concept to isolate and contain your conscious thoughts is a very helpful technique.

Also, you absolutely must be able to factor out your own manufactured imagery in response to front-loading in any telepathic exercises. That kind of conscioius information goes into that box (or whatever you use) too.

This said, using a tetrahedron instead of a box may even work better. Excellent suggestion and it’s worth a try! Not sure about the teeth suggestion though but will look into that as you may be on to something there.
    Last edited by Roisin, 11th August 2015 at 15:00.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanks Roisin.

I haven't tried any of my suggestions. I say tetrahedron because "scalar potential" in tune with "love" (connectedness or oneness) uses 30º and 60º. The 180º angle scalar potential (90 * 2) is associated with "alien black goo" and the 3 chakara system... If that means anything. The geometry boils down to how we integrate with the crystalline structure in our midst.

These ideas came to mine while on my bike ride to work. I sort of go into a trans as I pedal away focused on my biorhythms. Anyway, the idea of the tetrahedron is based elaborations made by Mr Vella in differences of scalar potentials. The chemical substances used in chem-trails creates a box like nano-crystal of barium strontium titanate used for its piezo electric properties.

Mr Vella claimed that by adding "love" to the signature of the energy held by the crystals they slanted into 30º and 60º configurations before falling out of the sky.

My view on focusing on the center of the teeth was based on a one-line revelation made by Dr Pete Petersen in his interview with Cassidy (project Camelot). He stated that all the meridians of the body end in the teeth. Energetically that area is special. I think it would be a good focus point especially in context of the energetic nature of our the information we are trying to "sense". If we liken our body to an antenna, the teeth are the "end of the line". Anyway, the line from 12 Monkeys came into mind "It's in the teeth, right Bob?"

I'm glad you think it's worth experimenting with; my attempts to focus on teeth with a clear minded was very brief; I don't yet know I was insensitive or need the tetrahedron to amplify or not... The tetrahedron came to mind afterwards as I was thinking about the box in my previous reply.
    Last edited by lcam88, 11th August 2015 at 15:44.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

idigress (26th August 2015), mojo (15th August 2015), Roisin (11th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm going to do some research on the information you are sharing here Icam and will comment later. Thanks for sharing!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

mojo (15th August 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    lcam88, what a great post. I love how you connect and expand things.

I hadn't heard about the meridians ending at the teeth. I wonder how fillings might effect that. And it gives new perspective to dreams of teeth falling out.

I haven't seen twelve monkeys. But I'm thinking of one thing from Vella. He said that he doesn't think that people need to wait for the 100th monkey effect. He pointed to the number 12 as being the threshold. (i.e. twelve apostles) Of course, there's some interesting stuff on the number twelve in Shadowself's six degrees thread.

I'm going to keep in mind the power of love and the 30 and 60 degree angles. Thank you.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2015), mojo (15th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Dreamtimer, if you have comments or observations with your experiences that relate to suggestions I give, please feel welcome to share. I do connect things in a creative way but I still seek external validation; I still am in the "crawling" stage of thinking.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2015), Dreamtimer (15th August 2015), mojo (15th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    While telepathy may engage mere research interests, and serve as inspiration for science fictions,
    it is possible to think that actual and potentially efficient telepathy is feared, detested, hated in the real world of human activities,
    and therefore must not be allowed to be developed as such.
    One might like to have telepathy for oneself, but would rather OTHERS not similarly have it.?!?!
    For clarity, one might like to read the minds of others;
    but one might not like to have one’s own mind equally available to others. Right?!!!?

It is generally understood that if too much efficient telepathy would be developed,
    then SECRECY of all kinds would be extremely difficult to maintain.
    Large sectors of human activity depend on the functional value of secrecy,
    and no one wants the minds of those who design and maintain it to be accessible via telepathy.
    There are many types of secrecy, of course: military, diplomatic, governmental, industrial, economic, social, and criminal -
    down to and including individual shysters, scammers, liars, misleaders, scumbags, hoodwinkers, and fakers who would rather not have their thoughts and intentions easily “read” by telepathic means.
    So, from times biblical onward, THIS reluctance has constituted the bigger picture of what we call telepathy.
    Of course, authorities cannot squash telepathy when it spontaneously manifests among Earth’s populations.
    But organized activities designed to research and possibly develop various forms of its functioning CAN be squashed via various subtle ways and intrigues –
    and, ARE squashed.
    Secrecy games are endemic on our planet, and power hungry people and groups are totally addicted to them, maintains the sacred "status quo"... and all that rot.....
    bleh.
    And people think that disclosure is likely to occur... hmmm.

Last edited by ZShawn, 15th August 2015 at 02:00. Reason: add vid

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), lcam88 (17th August 2015), mojo (15th August 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    When people know each other very well, they often know what the other is thinking. Some people can 'read' other people very well even though they don't know them personally. We already naturally have the ability to know a great deal about what another person is thinking without being able to read minds.

Honestly, considering the speed and complexity of thought, reading minds would be a very difficult endeavor. People don't think at the same speed they speak.

There are those times when I want to say something to someone but I can't for one reason or another. So I may think the words 'out loud' mentally and direct that towards the person. But I may not. Someone might answer back.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), idigress (26th August 2015), lcam88 (17th August 2015), mojo (15th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Telepathy is a misnomer, the matrix structure of field compensation occurs instantaneously so when you think of a body you are immediately in contact with it.

The disorder of the frequency field generated blocks it from the electrical grid of its centers, the emotional state of mind prevents communication so you are aware of sensitivity concealed.

When related mind and screw the field started to pick up the ascending energy and you can begin to pierce the veil between arrays of geometric mental field, thus moving from the collective personality to the solar logos to the universal mind you retrieve all the capacity.

To get started you will realize how your solar plexus responds to the field of the other and begin releasing distortions.

For a conscious need telepathy we say that both parties are in power in their sustainability and conscious communication.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solarimplosion For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), Dreamtimer (16th August 2015), lcam88 (17th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    ZShawn, are you much of a JMS fan?

Games will have gamers, with or without telepathy. The game just changes slightly.

Your test with regards to "like having it but wouldn't like other to have it" can be applied to money, weapons, sex, drugs and rock-n-roll. It all depends on how you identify with yourself and whether the identity of another is similar enough to your ow so that you may accept them too. Queue racism [the first example of discrimination that came to mind].

Telepathy changes nothing. The status quo may feel the need to clinch their realm of control ever harder, and they are already doing it (war on terror, patent and copyright...)

Yawn, your point is only to say that progress for the sake of progress should be discouraged. That being a minion with your goals reached just means getting your papers signed so you can step to the next queue.

And in that sense, why is anything actually important; and isn't the greatest contemplation to be had whether or not to commit suicide?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015), Dreamtimer (26th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Roisin View Post
    I find the channeler Ken Carey’s descriptions of telepathy very similar to what I just said above. In The Starseed Transmissions, the term he used for telepathy is “meta-conceptual information”. So what he’s saying is that telepathy is non-verbal, not all of the time but most of the time because verbal information can be included too. The non-verbal part is composed of concise symbolic units of information that’s carried on waves or pulsations.
    For me, the non-verbal aspect makes sense, although images of a key word will pop up in addition to the river of imagery. When I was in high school, I'd spend hours on the phone with friends. I would pick up images of their surroundings in relation to where they were relative to the 'land line' they were on. Occasionally I'd make reference to something I saw where they were located which led to "how do you know that!" type of remarks. Freaked some of them out, me too, for that matter so I stopped sharing my mental images with them

Now, I dread talking on the phone as I am easily distracted by what's coming through the airwaves. Just adds a level of complexity to the monkey brain chatter I can't deal with at this point.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (29th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    My first indication of telepthy was at my first seminar for re-birthing. 7psychics, obviously great friends, kept coming around to see what I could do except that at that stage I did not know what I could do _still don't for that matter. We were told we could go anywhere to do our next re-birth, so one of these ladies asked me along. We went in two cars, and along the way the driver of both cars began talking to each other so that we would be together at the end of the journey on our famous Bondi beach environs. The lady who invited me along decided she would do the re-birth on me and during which time she lay down back to back to my spine and removed long lengths of cloth from around my spine, which I had put there so as not to knuckle under the strain of life. My third eye- opened during this and although I had my eyes tightly shut, I could see everything going on around me. After that session we went back to the whole group, where Leonard Orre who was a firm believer in the everlasting guru Baba Ji, asked did any one have contact with Baba JI during the rebirths as he often dropped during the seminars, and the lady doing my re-birth said, yes she had contact with him, and he told her she would do well to sit next to me for a long talk and just let me tell her what ever came to my mind. We didn't ever do this as she lived in Canberra and we had to chance to get to meet one another again.

Later on, after a Reiki session the lady doing that indicated to me that she heard a message for me, I didn't know about hearing so I decided to try it out later on, and realised that what it was was hearing thoughts, thinking you hadn't yourself thought that thought, so what did it come from. Since then I have heard my Soul talk to me, numerous Gods talk to me, I can ask some ones body to tell me what is really wrong and get an answer in thought which invariably turn out to be correct, and my Higher Self talks to me, plus some one you may have never heard of called generally your bed-head God, who seem to enjoy talking to you whilst you are asleep, giving all sorts of information which you will hear in this way as thoughts sometimes a voice as well. So because I have to go and get tea cooked, I'm going to just simply say to me telepathy is hearing some one else's thoughts , except that you are allowing yourself to hear them and they want you to hear them.. simple.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

idigress (30th August 2015)

Thanks
    Very interesting Cearna, I am totally unfamiliar with the concept of rebirthing. Sounds like you had an OBE during the process When you receive information from your spirit guides, it comes to you as spoken language? Do you sometimes feel emotions and receive images instead of hearing spoken language? Based on your experiences, I'm beginning to wonder about what it is that I experience sometimes when I'm talking with another person. Doesn't seem to fit 'telepathy' per se. I pick up on their emotional vibes and receive images...sometimes people try to hide their pain and act as if everything is 'ok.' If I'm tuned into them, I will pick up their pain, don't always know what's causing it though, so that's when I start asking questions. Several years ago, I was chatting with a man I worked with about the upcoming holiday when suddenly, my whole body began trembling. I blurted out "what's causing your pain? I feel your pain, are you ok?" He looked at me, blinked a couple of times and asked me how I knew (he always had a smile on his face and seemed to be a happy, positive person). I held out my trembling arms and said "I feel it." Long story short, he shared his pain with me. So what was it that I experienced at that time? I'm so confused

26. The Following User Says Thank You to idigress For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Based on your experiences, I'm beginning to wonder about what it is that I experience sometimes when I'm talking with another person. Doesn't seem to fit 'telepathy' per se. I pick up on their emotional vibes and receive images...sometimes people try to hide their pain and act as if everything is 'ok.' If I'm tuned into them, I will pick up their pain, don't always know what's causing it though, so that's when I start asking questions.
    We have these extra sensory perception, to see to feel, to hear, some do one of these and some do them all. We did an exercise at the re-birthing course where two people sat cross legged on the floor about 3-4 feet apart, relaxed and looking at one another, in fact, peering into one another's eyes, very intently, whilst a story was being read to us which included something that included imagery, something that made you listen and something that made you feel, more or less all mixed in together. What we were looking for was which direction the eyes went, if they went upwards, then you were seeing, if they went sideways, you were hearing and if they went downwards then you were feeling (as in a gut feeling) when we got to explain to the other person what they were doing the ones upwards were clairvoyant, the one to the sides clairaudient and the ones downwards, you could liken to an empath as well as intuitive but with some the eyes went up, down and sideways in no set pattern, but the first one they did they were the most strong with, and these are the clairsentient who use all their senses.

Now those who use their senses, often can become overwhelmed by them all, especially the empaths, because it can be very difficult to be a sponge for other people's emotions, and often very difficult to live with, many water signs are this. You can be an empath and hear as well, my poor husband could hardly open a window and look out, especially at night because he could hear the screams of those in the world (he is a Pisces). So you are some one who sees and feels. If you added to it the intuitive sense you would work from that as well and "know" what to do, when you hugged that man you "knew" what to do.

When you perceive in any of these senses, then you are doing and being what a human being ought to be doing, we were born with these senses, but like stopping people from being left handed, it was a great practise to stop small children from especially seeing (you are imagining things, they are not real). It wasn't all that far back, that to have these gifts was to be "evil" and a witch and ostracised or worse from it so, most felt they had to close off from all that they are, because of this. That happened to me, as a child as far as seeing is concerned, because I said some worrying things to people before I was 3 years old, got the strap for doing it and I not only closed them off I actually psychically locked them away inside me with a lock and a key, which I had to hand to my Higher Self in my late 30's to unlock them and use them, but guess what, I was so confused, so I developed a way of using them that did not worry me.

I decided, that somehow I could see and knew I was seeing, but didn't actually see(sorry, even more confusing), but if I took the time I could ask myself what have I just seen, and could inform myself of what I had actually just seen, I knew somehow my intuition was reacting to it, sometimes I would out of the blue tell some one something, and then had to say, I don't know why I am telling you this, but sometime in your life you will remember I said it to you and you will know what it is about, which is why, I get the urge to tell some one something on a post, and they find they don't agree with me at all, but they needed this information, and I have to say it. When working as a therapist, I found the best thing I could do, was to let what I called my automatic pilot do the job. I would put the person on a chair and stand at least 10 feet away to start, just stand strongly on my two feet and let happen, whatever happen. If you could see what I do, and hear, how I go into chanting in goodness knows what languages, native american and aboriginal are easy to pick out but the others???? As long as I don't let my head get in the way and just allow whatever comes, it works fine, the person might be completely bewildered at what the hell are you doing, but it works.

I ran workshop on you the miracle where the drew or wrote intuitively or with the help of Spirit Guides and all came out looking good. We put one person on a massage table and the rest, just did what ever came, none having ever studied any modality other than the energies that I brought into them, and they were all using different modalities without a care, as if they knew what they were doing and the person had all this going on as they all worked at once and felt great afterwards.

so my dear idigress, you are an empath and can see and if you get you head out of the way and just let it happen, goodness know what other label we can pin on you. Love you, and love yourself for being open enough to explain this now, because few will, for fear of whatever. Try out the looking at the eyes thing if you use music, it would work.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

idigress (30th August 2015)