Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Telepathy

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I'm just out the door but will add some more of my thoughts on this topic sometime later this evening. You sound like you're on the right track and will comment later! Thanks for your ongoing feedback on this fascinating topic!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

lcam88 (7th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    before we utter a syllable of content or type a single letter we have a thought which is then distilled down into words/symbols.... any genuine telepathy does not need such a cumbersome intermediary.... what is received is then discussed by being decrypted into whatever language one uses... telepathy is not language specific....

" If you smile at me I will understand
    'Cause that is something
    Everybody everywhere does in the same language..."

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

idigress (26th August 2015), Roisin (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    I have an experience/story of telepathy that led me to believe that when it happens to more and more people using it, will bring fast world peace, busy at present but will share.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

idigress (26th August 2015), Roisin (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    I will take my beauty with me
    Last edited by Isostool, 10th August 2015 at 14:33.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isostool For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (8th August 2015), lcam88 (8th August 2015), Roisin (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What a fascinating story and thanks for sharing! It is a very good example of those unusual happenstances that occur when telepaths are interfacing with each other. In this case, lets take a look at what occurred between you and that young girl in the car.

When it comes to human telepathic communication, there are a few schools of thought on the processes involved in this phenomenon.

Depending on the situation, one of them is that human telepathy can be the result of ELF waves generated by subvocalizations. In essence, one person "spoke silently" the words he or she was thinking, creating minor vibrations in his or her vocal cords (larynx) that were in turn perceived "subconsciously" by another person who is in close proximity.

There is a very distinct form of non-verbal communication "language" that humanoid telepaths use among themselves that is generally too fast for non-telepaths to follow. The reason is not inability on the part of the non-telepaths as much as that they are locked in to linear communication. I would not rule out that the phenomenon of telepathic subvocalization is what may have occurred on a subconscious level between you and that young girl.
    Last edited by Roisin, 8th August 2015 at 12:55.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

Isostool (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    with me
    Last edited by Isostool, 10th August 2015 at 14:34.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isostool For This Useful Post:

Roisin (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Note: I was apparently typing my comment below while you were typing yours which you posted just before I posted this one. My comment below is a continuation of my train of thoughts in my last post.

This brings us to the topic of cognitive processing of incoming information of children.
    Much to the annoyance of those who believe themselves in total control of their minds and thoughts at all times, everything you perceive and most of what you think goes through a process of anticipatory cognitive functioning by the reticular formation before the paltry capabilities of the cerebral cortex are even aware that anything is happening.

It is the anticipatory cognitive functioning of the reticular formation that picks up subconscious perceptions. Then after a time lag of three seconds, if the reticular formation allows it, those perceptions are then transferred to the cerebral cortex that then filters it and adds its own interpretations to it where most times the conciseness of the original information is lost.

It should be noted that children are more prone than adults to sometimes spurt out perceptions that came directly from the reticular formation in its original form. In other words, the reticular formation allows its information of subconscious perceptions to switch over to the cerebral cortex in children more than it does for adults. Let’s hope that young girl in the car will continue to have that ability as she matures but most humans lose it once they move on into puberty.

PS - will comment later on some of those questions you are asking in your last post. Want to type it all out first and that will take some time.. thanks for your feedback! Great conversation!
    Last edited by Roisin, 8th August 2015 at 13:43.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

Isostool (8th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    This video has nothing to do with telepathy, however the topic is focus and how the senses can create movement that then distracts, and how focus can calm or eliminate these movements. The video is an instance where "aiming" the mind [in a way] through focus is known to improve "performance". I get the idea that this same technique can be applied to a whole host of different areas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGsIVOyhQ7s

So, is there an equivalent "point" to hold focus during telepathy exercises known to anyone here?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Resonance is the point, one will tune into others frequency when that frequency is found...
    A thing I learned from the elders was when hunting one must shift the focus onto everything, like looking at the whole page and not individual letters or words, this way when there is movement the focus will be attracted to that and home in on it, but learning how to do this, while not really all that hard, is much like the magic eye pictures where one has to defocus in a particular way to get the 3d picture to pop out.
    another thing I have found is that often thoughts that might be taken as ones own, are in fact not generated by ones own frame of reference, but can come from someone else, and just be mistaken for ones own just since it appeared in the mind.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

idigress (26th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Fairy tails and myths of magical realms. Perhaps resonance is indeed the key; something was introduced to the energetics of the world to eliminate the ease of finding these points of resonance, that as long as you understand myths and fairy tails to be based on some understanding of what was true, but no longer is.

Is there indeed some point one may focus on to make these resonances more apparent?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the thing that was "introduced" IMO is internal.
    if there is any effective focus exercises you hear of.. let me know.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I was thinking of some external factor, actually.

I hypothesis a planet based architectural structure, or even an astronomical body that interferes with planetary energetics in a way that prevents the mind from easily finding these energetic resonances, perhaps something that otherwise would be part of childhood development. I refer specifically to the moon and/or the giza pyramid as primary candidates for the interference.

Tell me, when you look up into the night sky and see the moon, do you feel something is wrong?

For another idea that is even more fringe...

I think would be interesting to research that has just come to mind now. On a clear night sky, if you sum the luminous "area" of the visible stars, and planets, is that sum equal to the luminous area of the sun during daytime. Or perhaps does it have a proportional ratio like PHI.

Why is area of luminosity interesting? For the same reason sacred geometries are interesting.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Roisin (10th August 2015), Silly Wabbit (10th April 2022)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    It cannot be stressed enough that you need to be able to distinguish those perceptions generated by your subconscious mind from your own conscious thought processes because it’s your subconscious mind that’s going to allow you to have a telepathic connection with someone.
    So one of the first steps in any telepathy exercise is building an imaginary box in your mind to assist you in keeping your own conscious thoughts isolated and contained. Only your own thoughts go into that box. If your most cherished fantasy is that you are somehow telepathically "connected" to Blue Avians, for example [chuckle,chuckle], when you activate that box, that connection should be broken.
    [more later…]

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    How do we define the box?

What are the bounds?

Is there a focus point to "hold" once we identify the box?

Why would someone cherish a blue avian fantasy?
    Last edited by lcam88, 10th August 2015 at 18:09. Reason: rhetorical last question

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Get an empty box and put it on a table next to you.
    Look at that box for a few minutes and then close your eye's and imagine that the box is now in your brain.
    Then say to yourself "At this moment, I want all of my thoughts and feelings to go into that box".
    Then from there send a telepathic message to someone close to you in your family. Like "call me" for example. The genetic similarity that you share with that relative will assist in any telepathic transmissions between both of you.

You will need to practice doing this over and over again, preferably about the same time each day to start getting results but believe me, it works.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Roisin For This Useful Post:

idigress (26th August 2015), lcam88 (10th August 2015)