Thread: Whistleblower Exposes Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts

Whistleblower Exposes Vaccinations Containing RFID Chips

As Jim Stone and others have conjectured, the Ebola crisis and impending/possible vaccine by big pharma company, Glaxo, Smith Kline, are planning on including an RFID chip in the vaccine. Ostensibly to track those who have taken the shot. Those who have no chip may not be allowed to work, attend public places or receive medical care. Those without the chip may even be 'isolated' - read that as being taken to a FEMA camp folks.

I know all this sounds far out and something out of a movie or sci fi novel. But I think the future has caught up with us.

I believe this needs to be taken very seriously. Please read and keep an open mind.

I'm not necessarily talking to TOT members here, but to the many members of the public who drop by to read.

I think we are entering the twilight zone and I wish that was a humorous statement. It's not.

http://nationalreport.net/cdc-whistl...hips/#comments

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (20th October 2014), Calabash (20th October 2014), Cearna (21st October 2014), Chickadee (21st October 2014), lookbeyond (21st October 2014), norman (21st October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), ronin (21st October 2014), Woody (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    There is always a blurry line between doom mongering and genuine concern and this firmly falls into the latter. I hate to say it or even think it but I can't help but feeling "this is the biggie". The trials with Sars, Bird Flu and Swine Flu (where someone astutely mentioned the other day how we road testing the disposal of thousands of animal carcasses here in the uk......might have been Norman) were halted in their tracks but must have provided sufficient data to prove useful.

What are our options here folks? Coz I don't fancy camps or chips...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (21st October 2014), Chickadee (21st October 2014), lookbeyond (21st October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), Sooz (20th October 2014), Woody (20th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Yep, I'm always cautious about posting 'contentious' threads and it's not my intention to fear monger. But what if no-one posts stuff that everyone needs to know? That would be criminally negligent in my book. I would rather be called a fear mongerer, than not reaching out to my brothers and sisters on this planet.

Keep a balance, keep calm, don't give into fear. But by all means be INFORMED. Research stuff and make up your own mind.

As to your question of what to do? I'll take it one day at a time. I will inform as many people as I can without getting in their face. I will constantly review the situation. I will be prepared with regard to health supplements for myself and my family.

If anything should happen here in Oz, I will make sure I have enough food, fresh water, etc if I need to quarantine myself.

Folks, people have been warning us of this for years.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (20th October 2014), Cearna (21st October 2014), Chickadee (21st October 2014), lookbeyond (21st October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), sandy (20th October 2014), Woody (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    some of what we read sounds like "science fiction" yet such things hav come to pass from previous years of so called "sci fi"- so i am happy to read what is out there, put it away and call on it if the time arises, for eg mandatory ebola vaccinations to me is a red flag- then i would discuss different possible scenarioes with various people and take appropriate action based on what i felt was the right thing to do for my children

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (21st October 2014), Cearna (21st October 2014), Chickadee (21st October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post
    There is always a blurry line between doom mongering and genuine concern and this firmly falls into the latter. I hate to say it or even think it but I can't help but feeling "this is the biggie". The trials with Sars, Bird Flu and Swine Flu (where someone astutely mentioned the other day how we road testing the disposal of thousands of animal carcasses here in the uk......might have been Norman) were halted in their tracks but must have provided sufficient data to prove useful.

No chips!!! We must fight even to our death. My religious grandmother made me swear this to her about 25 years ago. I don't know where she got her info from, but our souls rely on this.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

777 (21st October 2014), Cearna (21st October 2014), Ria (21st October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Yep, I'm always cautious about posting 'contentious' threads and it's not my intention to fear monger. But what if no-one posts stuff that everyone needs to know? That would be criminally negligent in my book. I would rather be called a fear mongerer, than not reaching out to my brothers and sisters on this planet......
    No apologies necessary. I think you did it exactly right, thank you, I wish all members would get how much the difference matters. The fear shill wrong way is titling with frantic announcement of fact 'THIS IS HAPPENING/or IS GOING TO HAPPEN' and giving orders to read 'important!' or 'must read!' followed by posting a mainstream media story like CNN verbatim.

The right way is like your title... 'This source is reporting this'. The message that wording gives me is 'look at this piece of the puzzle, here's why I think it's valid.' That's exactly what we should be doing here.

And to Sam, I think you have posted the biggest question on our plate "What are our options here folks? Coz I don't fancy camps or chips..." and whichever side succeeds ...chipped or not.... will dictate humanity's destiny tipping point one way or another affecting everything for a long time to come.

Do we really realistically have any card other than mass resistance?

On the sort of positive side, I don't know what to do with this observation: There's an air of urgency and desperation about this 3rd attempt to get this done, which means they're majorly afraid of something if it doesn't happen.

This desperation also tells me whatever high technology mind control they already have through media, wifi, elf, directed satellite, implants etc. isn't enough. This chip can do things nothing else can. These chips will be capable of way plenty more than just tracking.

Again, methinks this is the fight of our lifetime.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimeLab For This Useful Post:

ronin (21st October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post

We need to keep a keen eye on hacker sites for any chat that someone has obtained one of the planned chips and has hacked it.

If such a stage is reached there will surely be an option or two to trick the chip network.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Ria (22nd October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014)