Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Preparing for Ebola, what you need

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Another thing, keep hydrated. Pimp your water.....

Carry filtered water with you throughout your day. For added immunity, add squeezes of lemon juice (Vit C), add a generous sprinkle of cayenne pepper.

Add a bit of honey or maple syrup for energy.
    That's always a good thing to do. Thanks for the reminder.

Yes, it is the recipe for the master cleanse, which I've done once. I kept drinking the lemon juice in the morning... I wonder why I stopped. Well, it's autumn here, so a good time to start again.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th October 2014), Chickadee (19th October 2014), shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post
    Hi Eelco,

With the kit I bought from eBay was a TDS3 meter which measures the PPM.

I hope this helps,
    Woody
    If I am correct a tds3 meter measures the electrolitic properties of the sollution yes?
    It does this by some factoral calculation. I.E, it meaures something and multiplies it by a factor. Based on some property of the elctrolytic material. In this case preferrably silver. Does your meter state that factorial used for silver anywhere? I can't seem to find it on the net.. Probably using the wrong search words...

With Love
    Eelco
    (who is popping out shortly to get some distilled water and aligator clamps to make my first batch today..)
    Have a great day today

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th October 2014), shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014), Woody (22nd October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    I really admire all you people making your silver. I couldn't be arsed and I'd probably do it wrong anyway.

I received my silver today, 3 bottles, high strength, almost limitless shelf life.

That's good enough for me, no stress. It's only $20 a bottle in concentrated form.

If you want a link, pm me.
    Last edited by Sooz, 27th October 2014 at 09:25.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Woody (22nd October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    [QUOTE=Eelco;35717]If I am correct a tds3 meter measures the electrolitic properties of the sollution yes?
    It does this by some factoral calculation. I.E, it meaures something and multiplies it by a factor. Based on some property of the elctrolytic material. In this case preferrably silver. Does your meter state that factorial used for silver anywhere? I can't seem to find it on the net.. Probably using the wrong search words...

With Love
    Eelco
    (who is popping out shortly to get some distilled water and aligator clamps to make my first batch

Hi sorry I tried to post the link of the kit I bought on eBay but it doesn't work so removed it.
    Please go on eBay and search colloidal silver generator kit, there are a few to look at.

Sorry I'm pretty much computer illiterate, so can just about write my name!

Regards,
    Woody
    Last edited by Woody, 22nd October 2014 at 12:28.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th October 2014), Catsquotl (22nd October 2014), shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Sooz (22nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    How to Opt-Out Of Forced Vaccinations
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W7rPRtXl7Jg

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th October 2014), shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Stoat muldoon (25th October 2014), Woody (25th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thats odd. I've been looking around town to find distilled water over the last couple of days.
    Not in any supermarket or home depot store...
    It's all demineralized these days..

Isn't that strange?
    Of course some demineralized water may do very well for my purposes, but each and every bottle of the stuff i looked at had the do not drink warning on there.
    Which I find even stranger...

With Love,
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th October 2014), norman (25th October 2014), shamanseeker (25th October 2014), Woody (25th October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Thats odd. I've been looking around town to find distilled water over the last couple of days.
    Not in any supermarket or home depot store...
    It's all demineralized these days..

Isn't that strange?
    Of course some demineralized water may do very well for my purposes, but each and every bottle of the stuff i looked at had the do not drink warning on there.
    Which I find even stranger...

With Love,
    Eelco

Hi Eelco,

I had trouble locating clinical grade distilled water, there is plenty of battery top up water around but not sure if safe to drink.
    So popped into my local chemist and asked if they could get some, and yes I ordered 5 litres for about £5.
    I hope this helps.

Woody

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

Altaira (25th October 2014), Catsquotl (25th October 2014), norman (25th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Eelco View Post
    Thats almost the recipee from the master cleanse program.
    water
    lemmon juice
    maple syrup (c grade for added mineral content)
    Cyenne pepper for some btu's

people can survive on that for weeks...

With Love
    Eelco

What's a btu, please? Repeating this because message is too short (is there no way to get round this 'msg is too short'? It's really frustrating!) What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? (still too short!) What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Moonlight (25th October 2014), Woody (25th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I find I tend not to get sick when I eat a lot of raw veg - cut finely in a salad is good!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Moonlight (25th October 2014), Woody (25th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,393 Times in 1,104 Posts
    This is the silver I ordered http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009D0WBWI reportedly, this is the good stuff. This is what is becoming known as nano silver. It is made according to the same patent, but is less expensive than the stuff Dr. Rima pushes.
    Last edited by PurpleLama, 25th October 2014 at 15:08. Reason: autocorrect is the bane of my existence
    Sometimes God shines his magic light beam from outer space, and it works in mysterious ways.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PurpleLama For This Useful Post:

Moonlight (25th October 2014), Sooz (25th October 2014), Woody (25th October 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    What's a btu, please? Repeating this because message is too short (is there no way to get round this 'msg is too short'? It's really frustrating!) What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? What's a btu, please? (still too short!) What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?What's a btu, please?
    Hi,

A BTU stands for British Thermal Unit. Its a measurement of the energy it takes to cool or heat a pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit.
    In the sense of a master cleanse. It in short means the stuff that keeps you warm.. energy or yang..

WIthout cayenne pepper one tneds to get chilly and cold after a few days of just water, lemmon juice, and maple syrup. The cayenne pepper gives it a little oomph to make you feel you can keep going.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

shamanseeker (31st October 2014), Sooz (27th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts