Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The denunciation and Hitler

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Hello thetruthoflife

I consider myself reasonably educated with an excellent command of the English language; unfortunately, I too find your style of presentation somewhat difficult to assimilate on first reading. I think it would be more helpful if you were to write the salient points under sub-headings or even bullet points to assist.

Having read the OP several times my gut feeling is that you are on to something big! Inasmuch as your train of thought indicates a sea-change from the religious view of ancient artefacts to a nuclear or technology power-based view. I would be interested if you would care to expand on how you came to this view this from such an angle …

Best regards. JP

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

777 (18th October 2014), Altaira (18th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), norman (18th October 2014), Ria (18th October 2014), The One (18th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    I would also like you all to consider the evaluation of philosophy as its secret intent, only known by the High Priest/Philosopher, opposed to the ordinary human being who was not allowed to learn to read or write.

As human beings also learn by verbal understanding, the Philosophers derived a secret hidden meaning to the word descriptions.

The word Philosophy itself distinguishes
    PHI
    LO
    SOPHY

As we are discussing nuclear of the stone as an ancient wisdom of astronomy science, then we can review PHI ratios
    LO means "look" and the evaluation of a High Priest/astronomer/psychic is to SEE.
    SOPHY meaning wisdom from the term SOPHIE or SOPHIA

The love of wisdom by ancient intellect stated Laws that regulate the Universe and underlie all knowledge and reality.

As I was advised by my light spirit psychic contact, the Roman's held the information THE HOLY SEE
    The Hebrew held the wisdom PHARISEE meaning HAPI SEER
    The Egyptians the PHI RA SEE

Sophism, as the Sophists who reverenced the Holy Mother of Nature, knew about stone nucleus and hid the wisdom. A sophist states they are clever, they also state that they support a fallacious argument, or an argument that is not supported by sound reasoning or in which the inference is not justly deduced from the premises.

Therefore we review ancient literature, taught as a religion to the public as verbal social instructions, yet known via other inferences of Sophism....hidden meanings in verbal dialect.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by john parslow View Post
    Hello thetruthoflife

I consider myself reasonably educated with an excellent command of the English language; unfortunately, I too find your style of presentation somewhat difficult to assimilate on first reading. I think it would be more helpful if you were to write the salient points under sub-headings or even bullet points to assist.

Having read the OP several times my gut feeling is that you are on to something big! Inasmuch as your train of thought indicates a sea-change from the religious view of ancient artefacts to a nuclear or technology power-based view. I would be interested if you would care to expand on how you came to this view this from such an angle …

Best regards. JP
    The information itself has always been difficult to understand only because the Sophists wrote it in a literature of deceit, to keep information from the public awareness.

As they came to understand just like we should, the very ancient first Earth life destruction placed Earth in contact with a star signal trajectory for instantaneous incineration. Their historical evidence seems to have provided this circumstance.

Whenever the ancients, who were psychic/astronomical aware and also scientific as ourselves decided to apply any form of transformation of stone chemicals/nucleus, they began to witness phenomena. As the ancients by building practice were using a stone levitation lifting application of sound radiation, they caused the 8000 year old nucleation attack in India.

This was known by the Wise men, the Philosopher/High Priests, who wandered and shared their insights with all other Philosophers. Hence wisdom was only discussed in secret meetings with other religious Philosophers. The Buddhists, aware of the Indian incident, therefore wandered to inform the other High Priests. This is because in this relayed Pyramid incineration, Mt. Sinai was attacked, the Giza Pyramid attacked, Temples linked to the Pyramid relay were attacked world wide.

As wisdom has always been argued regarding cause and effect, it was easy to forget the circumstance only because secrecy died with the Philosophers. Not being able to decipher their form of astronomical records and Earth Nature History was the cause for scientific research as alchemy to continue.

When human kind began to demonstrate changes and spiritual attacks as is happening in todays society, it caused the High Priest/Philosopher to research the incidences in the documents and he made himself aware that whenever he did any form of stone conversion, a UFO body would manifest in the atmosphere.

They realized that the star signal was still attacking Earth, as the very ancient star systems had not cooled enough to stop the relay of radiation.

Conversion always removes hydrogen and oxygen from the atmosphere for use as the liquid for the stone particle/dust/chemical conversion. This is why atmospheric thinning is the reason for the UFO burning manifestation fallout.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

john parslow (19th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    In regards to how I gained this insight, I can thank Scientists for this determination as a psychic/spiritual review.

I was attacked by a psychic circumstance awareness of near incineration.

As my brain somatic condition and psychic awareness changed in this attack it made me self aware of our atmospheric condition.

I was already spiritually/psychic aware via spiritual healing evidence with light spirit Creators, who provided me with enough personal psychic evidence of the ailment, the history of the ailment and the healing of the ailment that I understood how we were created.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post
    I agree too, but partially. I sense that the AOTC is not nuclear at all but highly technically advanced and most likely a relic from previous human civilisations whether native to Earth or transitory.

That said I don't like having to dredge every post for morsels of sense, nor do I like having my pm's ignored. On top of that my mammory comment wasn't intended to derail a thread that has the potential to be of use once one has thoroughly vetted the content.
    As I have tried to inform you, I have been given a different psychic review to many other humans.

Once I became a psychic medium/spiritual healer I included a review of my life circumstance. Many early childhood physical effects, and dreams began to make sense to me, and I became aware that I had been attacked all my life by the nuclear circumstance. My psychic awareness realized it was why I was suffering from an illness, which I was able to waylay through personal healing methods.

I once had a psychic dream, where I woke up and saw in front of me in the air a red transmitting window with symbols surrounding it. It flashed and flashed, and as it flashed many ancient Philosophers as spirits were seen in this window, simply looking at me. I wondered why I witnessed such an event.

Another night I awoke to see out of my bedroom door into our dining room, where my dining room was alight with a red light. I could see a phantom form of a huge masklike face, with shredded red flapping diaphanous material around its body. I simply blinked and blinked, and as it did not go away, I realized that I was witnessing a form of spirit manifestation.

You imply technology, yet technology involves conversion. Conversion can only belong to stone as a nuclear circumstance.

We are all reviewing our Earth life circumstance, we are a consciousness who created a science from our own consciousness reviewing its life cellular function through its psyche/psychic consciousness and also the atmospheric interaction. Therefore we created an atmospheric science that involved our own cellular life. We applied the science through our own technology and it returned to us and incinerated us.

We, as a human spirit condition formed our own language, our own communication function, and our own descriptions of our communications.

We called our consciousness the con science, a joint knowledge, feeling, together with, to know.

Con means by reference "against us", the act of conning, a con man.

Human awareness therefore already told ourselves that our creation/invention of science was a personal con.

The literature of religion is psychic spiritual realization, it was taught by hierarchy for their own purposes and we have always been abused by hierarchy making choices for everyone else, and controlling us all via these choices whether correct or not. Humanity has now gained enough of their own wisdom from years of hierarchal abuse, to advise ourselves of your deceit.

Light Spirit advised me, that far beyond your telescopes are much older, darker, higher radiation bodies, the origin star stystems that incinerated life on Planet Earth, the act that destroyed many other Planets.

The systems closer to Planet Earth, like us are much cooler because we are higher in the space body, away from these radiation masses.

The smaller cold, cooling star systems therefore protect Earth from irradiation attacks from these larger masses.

As we cause through Earth Science a heating of our own outer atmosphere, a mass that through coldness was separating the star particles from their radiation allowing neutralized dust to fall on Earth, these smaller star systems, once being dealt with by Earths own protective mass are heating. As they heat, they allow the larger star bodies to increase their heat also.

It was when this circumstance was activated by first Earth inhabitants that we gained star incineration.

The ancient story told to us by our own higher light spirit consciousness warned us. We advised that square constant x 2 began its parentage by 2 bodies. These bodies called Adam and Eve began the astronomical advice of Earth atmospheric attack by Satanic forces....burning star bodies, the fallen Heaven.

The story takes the PHI ratios of radiation signals into the square value of 2 x 2 as NOAH. The story of NOAH defines that the Earth atmosphere expanded by being heated by UFO fallen angel bodies...Satan. The witness begins SEEING angels in the clouds, the same cloud formations reviewed have the image of UFO mother ships in them. This is a warning sign of Earth Heaven attack.

If you do not think that the ancient Philosophers hid their astronomical advice, what about the story of JONAH. NOAH + J. As the story evaluates angles by letter angle with a numerical factor it is obvious that JESUS CHRIST is an astronomical story regarding the attack of the atmosphere. The total storyline reviews the situation advising us that as human beings did not listen to the warnings of the higher conscious, they destroyed our life. The atmosphere replaced by the natural spirit condition called evolution was the story of its own healing. Healing via astronomical advice is a long time value, it takes 1000 years to remove Satan, another 1000 years for healing, the spirit to amass forming and allowing healed timed wavelengths of 12 to return.

2012 therefore had a true astronomical review.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

john parslow (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post
    I agree too, but partially. I sense that the AOTC is not nuclear at all but highly technically advanced and most likely a relic from previous human civilisations whether native to Earth or transitory.
    agreed ! this is my belief ! x