Thread: China's Shocking UFO History - Your Need to Know

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts

China's Shocking UFO History - Your Need to Know

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGQCUXT-aU

Published on Oct 1, 2014

It has always been difficult for westerners to coordinate with UFO researchers in eastern countries. However, China has amazing UFO cases, and the Chinese government has helped UFO researchers get their findings to the public. This episode of Your Need to Know covers some of those great Chinese UFO cases, and reviews how modern UFO research, with the aid of the Chinese government, began.

Anyone got this book below

Would be great to read it
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), Frances (16th October 2014), jimmer (16th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), sandy (17th October 2014), Spiral (16th October 2014), Tonz (16th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    I believe its a very hard book to find , i was checking something out about it a while ago, it was translated into a number of languages but few remain.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), Frances (16th October 2014), jimmer (16th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), Spiral (16th October 2014), The One (16th October 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    I believe its a very hard book to find , i was checking something out about it a while ago, it was translated into a number of languages but few remain.
    I have seen one on Amazon i might get it
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), Frances (16th October 2014), jimmer (16th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), Spiral (16th October 2014), Tonz (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Abraham Van Helsing View Post
    I have seen one on Amazon i might get it
    Call it a birthday present to self ;-)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), Frances (16th October 2014), jimmer (16th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Spiral (16th October 2014), The One (16th October 2014), Tonz (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Call it a birthday present to self ;-)
    At £45 second hand it would have to be !

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), Frances (16th October 2014), jimmer (16th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), The One (16th October 2014), Tonz (17th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...N6TNmwWCgYGICA

The ancients using the Pyramid relay circuit was an ancient technology used for stone building practices/stone levitation.

Stone levitation involved changing the nucleus of stone, causing a signal to be relayed as a conversion signal in our atmosphere. This was the holy secret brethren involved in stone masonry, the conversion Philosophy of the stone, PHI radiation signals.
    http://www.starsandseas.com/SAS_Myth...ragonmythd.htm

As the reptilian advice involves many different observed statements, a secret Priest realization of technology involved sound and therefore the scales of sound. Dragons were depicted with scales.

As the ancient technology was banned, so was the literature and much of it was destroyed and the stone information defaced as seen in Egypt. This should provide enough evidence for researchers to determine that the ancients did cause a life attack on Planet Earth, and they also caused the same circumstance millions of years ago. It seems that when human consciousness evolves, so too does the scientific review occur in our consciousness and we re-enact our self destructive circumstance.

Obviously we know that stone does not naturally convert itself.

Stone vitrification in Scotland should demonstrate that an Earth relay was used by the Ancients as a science practice, and this practice was banned as a use after they got attacked by Star UFO manifestations. The same regard should be observed in India, an 8000 year old nucleation event.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Calabash (17th October 2014), jimmer (17th October 2014), Juniper (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    As the ancient technology was banned, so was the literature and much of it was destroyed and the stone information defaced as seen in Egypt....
    Stone vitrification in Scotland should demonstrate that an Earth relay was used by the Ancients as a science practice, and this practice was banned as a use after they got attacked by Star UFO manifestations. The same regard should be observed in India, an 8000 year old nucleation event.
    can you provide some reference or source materials?
    sounds interesting.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

The One (17th October 2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    sounds interesting.
    Unless this member as got some special clearance from tptb who may hold this information then i would say 100% no

I believe this member will say they have obtained this information from their light beings.That in itself i caution and can be quite damaging.Unless there is a link to the source i say be very cautious of people who say they have obtained this information through their light beings,spirits etc etc.I say user discretion is advised. We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger.

This is their belief system and it comes across at times like a cult status its like they are on a crusade.You will also find that when questioned about this they can become very offensive.

I make no apology for saying this but i think at times these individuals maybe mind controlled themselves.They are not interested in feedback or looking at any alternatives whatsoever.

cheers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

jimmer (17th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Abraham Van Helsing View Post
    Unless this member as got some special clearance from tptb who may hold this information then i would say 100% no

I believe this member will say they have obtained this information from their light beings.That in itself i caution and can be quite damaging.Unless there is a link to the source i say be very cautious of people who say they have obtained this information through their light beings,spirits etc etc.I say user discretion is advised. We ask that following any post of these messages that a link to the source be provided so that readers may follow up on the authenticity of the message and/or messenger.

This is their belief system and it comes across at times like a cult status its like they are on a crusade.You will also find that when questioned about this they can become very offensive.

I make no apology for saying this but i think at times these individuals maybe mind controlled themselves.They are not interested in feedback or looking at any alternatives whatsoever.

cheers
    You are very incorrect regarding your review of me.

I was caused to review mind control, mind contact, UFO circumstance, religion all of which I had no previous interest or study referal "of".

I proved to myself my light spirit contact and no-one can deny my own self experience, as this is what you all use yourselves for your own self expression.

Self expression, the psyche, spirit was the original condition for gaining scientific review as an ancient circumstance. You cannot today advise us that this natural human condition is no longer viable against your own choice to experiment.

I do not follow cults, do not and never have formed any status of following others or allowing others to follow me. I was taught by my conscious light contact that each of us is an equal spirit who should be taught their equality through the evaluation and application of equal status and love. Hence unlike other humans I never charged for the service of healing, and we would visit anyone, even if it meant travelling distances to assist them. I was taught to "pass on" our love, if I helped you, you then should assist someone else.

I advised you also that I was mind contacted and abused.... mind control is only a contact referencing information applied to the consciousness, it does not own the consciousness, the consciousness belongs to the personal spirit.

Just like you, you have formed an opinion from your life experience, do you change your opinion based on another's information or do you personally attack them?

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    sounds interesting.
    Look up in the sky and see the interesting source....burning out our atmosphere.

This should be enough evidence that demonstrates to scientific conversion that you are destroying our life, just like the ancients did.

I was advised by the light spirits that the only reason we survived this latest form of scientific application is because the star systems have cooled since the last attack 8000 years ago in India, caused by scientists doing converSION.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/ancient...epsut_01.shtml

Feb 17, 2011 - She built magnificent temples, protected Egypt's borders and masterminded a highly ... her statues dragged down and smashed and her image and titles defaced. ... Image of a Egyptian monument found at Deir el-Bahari

If you review the ancient literature it discusses the Mother as a holy condition. It also discusses the Mother as an unholy condition.

In today's psychic phenomena situation, many humans witnessed a holy spirit of Fatima...Mother as a pre warning spirit.

When I tried to question the Catholic review of this circumstance relating to purposeful scientific converSION, I was told that the Holy Mother would protect us.

If they believed that our Father, God created us, then why would this advice be given in the public?

I always thought that prophetic prediction was used by the Ancient Seer/Astronomer/High Priest for the purpose of informing them of their own self deceit?

If by psychic prediction the atmospheric sound spirit that formed as a Holy body manifestation warning us, then shouldn't the warning have been heeded and shouldn't all Scientific exploration have ceased?

I would then ask myself why wouldn't it have ceased, when this form of advice has always been used by hierarchy. I would only question the reason why to review a circumstance, that this hierarchy wants resources, monetary gain and civilization support, as their own greedy self review of our life condition. If humanity needs to change the way that we resource life and apply life as a civilization condition, wouldn't this propose that the same hierarchy would lose their personal status and monetary position in life?

Is this the only reason why they continue to allow our life to be attacked via this experimentation? This would be what I would question myself from the psychic review and ancient condition and traditions that we have always used in life.