Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The Truth About Cancer

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well speaking as someone who has survived Cancer, so far, when I was informed that the reason I felt like death warmed up was because I had bowel Cancer, all I could think was get it out and make it quick, I certainly couldn't have turned away conventional medicine in the hope something worked. I let them do their thing and I'm still breathing, Granted half my guts has gone, as is my appendix, gall bladder, tonsils, I can only assume the big plan for me is to bury me in installments

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daft ada For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th November 2014), Highland1 (8th November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Moonlight (8th November 2014), Ria (12th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Somewhere earlier in this thread someone posted a link to a video about 'the sacred science'

Here's a link to the set of courses they have produced and are on 25% off offer till Nov 15th:

http://www.thesacredscience.com/secr...ealers-course/

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Moonlight (13th November 2014), Ria (12th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition...t_option/?pv=5

Would be ridiculous not to sign this peeps.......its a petition to legalise cannabis oil to patients.
    It is already legal in a few countries already so lets do it!

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 12th November 2014 at 23:04.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Moonlight (13th November 2014), norman (12th November 2014), Ria (12th November 2014), Sooz (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Done.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (21st November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Moonlight (13th November 2014), Ria (13th November 2014), Sooz (13th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    The series will be up again for free viewing around American's thanksgiving weekend.... coming up next weekend, I think (deleted the e-mail I got). Will make sure to put up the link when it happens (or someone will for sure).

Just have to say that I keep meeting people who have cancer and are looking for alternative treatments. So sad, but yet it is encouraging, since the information is going out. It's a good thing I have a digital copy I can share.

I have not received the physical copy yet, but I now have a "waiting list" of people wanting to see the series in DVD format.

Many blessings to Ty Bollinger and his team. This series of condensed information in one place is doing a lot of good.

oh... and Russ, the GcMaf video you posted is making the rounds too. Thank you.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Highland1 (21st November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), ronin (21st November 2014), sandy (21st November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I actually only managed to watch the first three videos and downloaded the entire set for future viewing when spare time allowed.
    Unfortunately none of the downloads are replayable probably down to copyright infringement.
    I am now kicking myself I didn't buy the full series at the discount price when I had the chance! Grrr!
    Like you Moonlight, I keep meeting people with cancer and am gutted I cannot offer this information to help them empower themselves to try alternative treatment.
    Your right about the GC-Maf video being exciting as yet another alternative to well known healing options.
    It ain't that new either as its been around treating patients since its invention by 180 leading medical scientists in 1990.
    I thoroughly recommend everyone watches the video because GC-Maf heals more than just cancer, it has been effective in healing Parkinsons and Autism too amongst other diseases.
    Also worth noting the contact e mail address at the end of the video too.
    Upon contacting them myself, I had a relatively immediate response from Clive De Carle including a contact telephone number to discuss lets just say more localised treatment.
    I have passed these details onto three terminally ill cancer patients so far.

Russ

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Moonlight (21st November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (21st November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Don't worry, I'm sure the deal will come back during the next open marathon. And my offer still stands.

The GcMaf info really impressed me. What I say to the people I send it too is that it is fairly easy to get more information if you want to.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (22nd November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (27th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    All 11 episodes will be available to watch starting Thursday November 27th and will continue to stay up until Monday (December 1st) at midnight.

We will also be offering a Black Friday sale for anyone who wants to own the complete series (or give it as a gift).

The Black Friday sale will be available until we run out of inventory or Monday night at midnight, whichever comes first.

All orders placed this weekend are guaranteed to be delivered before December 23rd.

Regardless if you’re planning on owning a copy or not, please take some time with your family this weekend to watch some (if not all) of the episodes.

This information could easily save your life or someone you love.

I’ll email again Thursday morning with the links to watch :-)

Talk soon,
    Ty Bollinger

PS. Even though our Black Friday sale will be available to purchase on Thursday, our entire staff and support team will be spending ALL day Thursday (Thanksgiving day) with their families and will not be working.

If you submit a ticket or have questions, please know that we’ll get back to you as soon as possible Friday morning :-)

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (25th November 2014), Highland1 (26th November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (27th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Just go here to gain access to all 11 episode replays

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/replay.php

Thank you again for being a part of our mission and I hope you enjoy this amazing day with your family :-)

Ty Bollinger

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Highland1 (28th November 2014), lookbeyond (28th November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (27th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bought the whole set and if you buy one, you get another free so it was a no brainer for me.
    Thanks for the reminder moonlight.
    Russ

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Moonlight (29th November 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (29th November 2014), Sooz (28th November 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    anyone who wants the full 11 episodes,pm me and i will send you a copy out.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Highland1 (5th January 2015), lookbeyond (26th December 2014), Moonlight (21st December 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (26th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    The mushroom thread reminded me of this, but then it seemed more appropriate to this thread.

Posted by a member of another forum ...

My brother was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and was told it was to far advanced to cure. But they could manage to progress of this man killer. Anyway to cut a long story short I went digging for alternatives to just managing his cancer. During that research I came across one of natures little secrets. It's called Birch Polypore. I read as much about as I could, then went out and collected a bag full chopped it up into small pieces soaked it in home made 96% proof alcohol drained it then boiled the solids that were left with pure water. After it had cooled I mixed the two filtered it and bottle it.

My brother watched all the videos I suggested to him and started taking the infusion I had made for him. Six months later his cancer is in remission and has nearly gone to the amazement of his consultant. I don't know if this infusion will work on all cancers but it is working for him against his cancer.

So now comes the big sell.....It's free for those that want to help with their own treatment. I think you can buy these infusions on the net, but I have no idea how real they are, or how watered down they are. Making your own will guarantee it's pure and only contains the real thing.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Highland1 (5th January 2015), lookbeyond (26th December 2014), Moonlight (27th December 2014), Ria (31st December 2014), sandy (26th December 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you develop Cancer in the UK, you are effectively sentenced to DEATH by the Gerald Heddell, the Director of MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency); the UK Government agency

responsible for ensuring that Big Pharma's revenue stream in never threatened by a Cancer 'Cure'. GcMAF is PROVEN to be effective, has no side-effects and is a major threat to the Chemo industry ,Call

State Executioner Gerald Heddell who demands that Cancer sufferers be sentenced to 'Death by Chemo'!

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    meanwhile in America .(CNN)A Connecticut teen who has been forced to have chemotherapy to treat Hodgkin lymphoma will remain in temporary custody of the state for the time being, according to her attorney, Josh Michtom.

A Connecticut juvenile court judge issued a written decision Wednesday denying a motion to let the teen, identified in court documents as "Cassandra C.," go home. The judge also denied a motion for visitation.

The 17-year-old is in remission after nearly six months of forced chemo treatments. On March 16, Michtom tried to convince the court that she should be able to return to her mother's home because she was no longer at imminent risk of harm from her illness.

Michtom and attorney Michael Taylor, who represents Cassandra's mother, Jackie Fortin, released a written statement after receiving the judge's decision Wednesday: "We are disappointed in this ruling, not least of all because it draws a factual conclusion that is directly contradicted by the weight of the evidence. We're conferring with our clients now about next steps, including whether to take another appeal."

Cassandra was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in September and medical experts gave her an 85% chance of survival if treated with chemotherapy. Without it, doctors said at the time, she was likely to die within two years.

She started chemotherapy in November but ran away after two days, according to court documents, when she decided she did not want to put the poison of the treatment into her body.

In December, a judge ordered the young woman to be under the custody of the Connecticut Department of Children and Families. At that time, she was admitted to Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford and has remained there since then. Doctors surgically implanted a port in Cassandra's chest to administer chemotherapy medications, which began in spite of legal maneuvers to halt them.

Cassandra is feeling well and is in good shape as far as her health is concerned, according to Michtom. "She's seen in her case the side effects weren't bad, and she's been well-treated by the nurses and doctors and does want to complete the treatment," he said. Her treatment is scheduled to wrap up this month.

Michtom and Taylor failed in their effort before the Connecticut Supreme Court to make the case that Cassandra was mature enough to make her own medical decisions.

Joette Katz, the commissioner of the Department of Children and Families, told CNN in March the agency is "very pleased with Cassandra's progress toward a complete recovery. We understand how difficult this has been for Cassandra and her family, but we have had full confidence throughout that the medical professionals involved in her treatment would be successful in saving her life."

The agency has denied CNN's request to speak with Cassandra or her physicians.

According to Michtom, the Department of Children and Families could have withdrawn its position for an order of custody but hasn't. He said the department sees Cassandra as a flight risk because she has run away before.

Representatives for the department have said in court and in conversations with Michtom and Taylor that they will withdraw their pending neglect petition once Cassandra completes her last round of chemo -- expected around the end of April -- and that she'll be allowed to return home.

So for now, Cassandra is said to spend her days reading, watching TV and drawing.

"The hospital is effectively jail," Michtom said.

video here :http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/01/he...apy/index.html

http://www.healthnutnews.com/cnn-jud...ed-chemo-ends/

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (3rd April 2015), ronin (2nd April 2015)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    it really ****es me off as to who these judges think they are?
    are they above the human experience?
    do they really have the right to tell you what is right and wrong in their opinion?

we are seeing more and more judges letting down their guards and showing that they are controlled by a bigger system of things.

question would be if that was your daughter and she had enough and wanted to come home to either try a alternative medicine or just to accept and go with the flow.
    what would you do?
    it,s a difficult question as you will find you are fighting everything that you believe in and have been taught.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (3rd April 2015), Tribe (2nd April 2015)