Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Truth About Cancer

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Hi Woody and All,

Well, when Silk Road was open you could buy it on there. But it's gone now.

Oz is now doing legit clinical trials into cannabis, so I expect in time, you may be able to get from here. There is a place about 20 minutes from where I live that manufactures oil. Last thing I heard he was closed down, but I think it's up again. Will try to find the link after I post this.

In addition, Max Igan has a very simple recipe for cancer using apricol kernels (B17), will try to find that link also. Back in a minute.

If you grow it yourself, you could try growing it in pots on the roof of your house....but then there is that 'eye in the sky' to be aware of.

Funny little tidbit - I live near Byron Bay and Nimbin (Ganja capitol of the world) and when there is a pothole in the road, some smartarse plants a little 'pot plant' in the hole in the road, lol.... tickles my funny bone.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Highland1 (16th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is from Max Igan's site, more info here than you can poke a stick at:

http://thecrowhouse.com/cncr.html

It's not the link I'm looking for though, back in a minny...

OK, I found it, it's in the link above, scroll down to the bottom where the heading is 'B17 Laetrile', this is how Max cured his own throat cancer.
    Last edited by Sooz, 16th October 2014 at 09:20.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Highland1 (16th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    This is the place about 20 minutes from me that makes Cannabis oil, not sure if you can buy it any more. But here is his site. Good luck.

http://www.mullawaysmedicalcannabis.com.au/index.html

Edit: Just fired off an email to him among other things, asking if he would like to join the forum to discuss his work.
    Last edited by Sooz, 16th October 2014 at 09:33.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Highland1 (16th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), norman (16th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    very informative Russ and thank you.
    i have noticed over the weeks how sugar,candida are the prime suspects of cancer.
    what would be interesting for people is that we here of alternative ways to manage or treat cancer but we are reliant only what we have been taught.
    so the obvious mainstream treatment would be the pill,s,radiotherapy and chemo.
    this is what is taught to our GP,s and therefore they stand by big pharma and the treatment ensues.

what would be interesting is the natural recipes to overcome cancer.
    it is easy to say cannabis oil can cure cancer but do we have the knowledge on how to make it and administer it effectively without doing hours and hours of research.
    i,m sure that with different types of cancer eg.breast,lung,bowel,skin, ect.
    there will be different methods of application and remedies.

so as we become aware of the causes of this illness maybe we can find a open source cure quickly.
    i do think recipes and the applications would be a good idea.
    because to many people find out and in fear will take only the big pharma,s decision as this is the only option open to them.
    but if we could have the different remedies on hand for each treatment maybe they could try that.

i read that cancer is surround by a mucus that attaches itself to the walls of your organs.
    hot chillies and curry,s help melt these membranes,getting rid of the cancerous cells.

here,s one for you....how many people in india or eastern countries contract cancer?
    at a guess i would say a lot less than the westerns.maybe because of the diet?

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Highland1 (16th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (19th October 2014), Sooz (17th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    The video is at a much higher bitrate if you go straight to the Vimeo page here:

http://vimeo.com/74842817
    Bumping this as it has a good feel factor to it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Highland1 (16th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Sooz (17th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    very informative Russ and thank you.
    i have noticed over the weeks how sugar,candida are the prime suspects of cancer.
    what would be interesting for people is that we here of alternative ways to manage or treat cancer but we are reliant only what we have been taught.
    so the obvious mainstream treatment would be the pill,s,radiotherapy and chemo.
    this is what is taught to our GP,s and therefore they stand by big pharma and the treatment ensues.

what would be interesting is the natural recipes to overcome cancer.
    it is easy to say cannabis oil can cure cancer but do we have the knowledge on how to make it and administer it effectively without doing hours and hours of research.
    i,m sure that with different types of cancer eg.breast,lung,bowel,skin, ect.
    there will be different methods of application and remedies.

so as we become aware of the causes of this illness maybe we can find a open source cure quickly.
    i do think recipes and the applications would be a good idea.
    because to many people find out and in fear will take only the big pharma,s decision as this is the only option open to them.
    but if we could have the different remedies on hand for each treatment maybe they could try that.

i read that cancer is surround by a mucus that attaches itself to the walls of your organs.
    hot chillies and curry,s help melt these membranes,getting rid of the cancerous cells.

here,s one for you....how many people in india or eastern countries contract cancer?
    at a guess i would say a lot less than the westerns.maybe because of the diet?

Hi Ronin,

on the whole we are already aware of some cancer killing remedies such as THC oil ( Indica strain ), baking powder and molasses and Turmeric to name a few, however, what works for some does not necessarily always work for others.

What is becoming apparent from watching the videos so far, is that if we feed our bodies with the correct nutrients and vitamins, exercise daily, avoid water dehydration, avoid daily toxins and have a sensible diet we boost the most powerful disease killing machine in the universe.......the human immune system.

Cancer is the symptom not the root of the problem.

If we can find out what "triggers off the symptoms" of any disease then we can learn how to beat it.

Stress is an already proven factor of many illnesses, and simply being malnourished is enough to cause stress besides a million other factors.

On another Cancer related note, on my other thread " Prostate Cancer Healed? " : http://jandeane81.com/threads/4141-P...-Cancer-Healed

I explained how I got my father in law who suffers from Prostate Cancer and type 2 Diabetes to start taking Turmeric capsules on a daily basis.

That was over 6 months ago.

On the same thread, I also disclaimed that his bowel tumour had since disappeared after only a couple of months of taking the Turmeric.

Only yesterday during a family visit, he has now updated us on his blood count which has gone back down to a normal healthy 2.1.

This is simply an amazing result and he flipping looks and feels great too!

Clearly Turmeric is only one of possibly thousands of easily accessible inexpensive herbs that can boost our self healing immune system, and I am looking forward to discovering many more super plants

and of course sharing it with my family, friends and of course with anyone else wanting to know their magical healing properties.

I can only imagine how many things will eventually come to light for a healthier humanity.

Like I suggested earlier, if we can heal ourselves without using the fraudulent prescription of synthetic drugs, Big Pharma in time......... will surely become........extinct.

Russ

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), GCS1103 (17th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Ria (16th October 2014), ronin (17th October 2014), Sooz (17th October 2014), Woody (16th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    So how do we remove the toxins?

Here is episode 4 with up to the minute examples of how to do so.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (30th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), ronin (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Episode 5

For thousands of years, humans have used the plant life
    around them to help cure their ailments.

If you walk into the woods, you will be hard pressed to find
    anything that’s not medicine.

In this episode, you’ll learn about how natural food
    really can be your medicine.

You’ll learn which foods to avoid and which ones to eat.

We’ll learn about vitamin and mineral deficiencies and how to
    properly correct them with foods and herbs.

And we’ll also learn about which types of sugars feed cancer and
    which types don’t. (you’ll want to see this for sure)

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), ronin (18th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    Just finished watching Episode 2 ... that one on the immune system. A great review of things I already knew but a deeper layer of understanding.

I'm a sugar addict... I've been lacking on that part lately. I've been indulging in ice cream with maple syrup... Stopping that right now ! It's a good thing the ice cream was finished this week. I hate to throw away food.... hmm is it really food?

I'll keep the maple syrup (I'm a Quebecker after all) for my lemon juice in the morning ...

Thanks Russ.

Will try and watch episode 3 tonight.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (30th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Sorry peeps, drat and double drat,

I failed to download episode 5 ( Natures Pharmacy ) before it stopped airing so I will upload episode 6 now so you have a chance to save it to your hard drives.

Clean foods and the Cancer Free Diet: Episode 6

This is an amazing show that teaches you how to eat and
    use nutrition to prevent cancer, and also how to eat
    to treat cancer too.

Here’s a small sample of the powerful content in this
    eipsode

1. @ 10:50 - Could cervical cancer be nothing more than
    a nutritional deficiency disease?

2. @ 13:23 - Is the Food Pyramid for the Standard American
    Diet (SAD) really upside down?

3. @ 33:40 - Learn the difference between "good" and "bad"
    salt and how "good salt" is essential for proper functioning
    of the immune system and hormones

4. @39:30 - Discover what type of water acts as an antioxidant
    to your body

5. @ 51:51 - Learn why there are more anti-cancer compounds

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3kJYk1EXM

I truly don't mind if anyone else wants to upload from the website ( http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/ ) on a daily basis as often my free time is at a premium and I am kicking myself for failing to post Natures Pharmacy.

The whole video collection I understand will be available at a later date but might be chargeable.

Russ

VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3kJYk1EXM[/VIDEO]

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th October 2014), Moonlight (19th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014), ronin (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    Well... I guess I'll be watching Episode 6 tonight and not Episode 3. Episodes 1 and 2 are available via youtube, but none of the others.... I hate it when they do that ! Oh well...

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Actually Moonlight, I omitted to say although I couldn't post the live you tube link, I and Norman too have downloaded each episode to be uploaded and viewed later.
    Its hard enough finding the time to watch these episodes night after night, but given the life saving importance of their content,we will get them up on this thread as soon as possible.
    Besides, it does not appear to matter which order you watch them in after the first two.
    Great news the first two are up on you tube if any of you have missed them as they are a must watch, especially for the unaware public.
    For example, my Mrs has always been a little pessimistic about my repeated rants of big pharma and toxic vaccines etc.
    However, I can truthfully say she has been totally converted having watched this thorough investigation by some of Americas greatest minds exposing this evil corrupt industry.
    Remember, its not just about the corruption it's also about proven methods of self healing should any of us or our families get cancer or any other fatal illness.
    Ty Bollinger seriously rocks this message out!

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 19th October 2014 at 23:06.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (30th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Not relevant, but I love the new avatars everybody.

Thanks for making this thread Russ. Even in our community, cynical as it is of the medical orthodoxy, we need to build up confidence in alternative treatments for conditions as serious as cancer. I think this thread is contributing towards that.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (20th October 2014), Cearna (30th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014), Sooz (20th October 2014), Tribe (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Episode 7- Diagnostic "Do's & Don'ts" - Proven Treatment Protocols - Part 1

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (30th October 2014), Highland1 (20th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014), ronin (20th October 2014), sandy (21st October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhRoyQYIQ8

How to make Liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C at home!

Bridget Davis ~ The Internet Chef

Published on Jun 12, 2014Hi everyone. Please note that this video has been produced to encourage others to try natural Vitamin C at home for themselves. It was created because we as a family have had some success with this protocol and it has helped our family members in their fight to cure themselves of cancer.

Everyone's story is different and I share with you the story and part of the treatment that has helped two of my loved ones.

If you want to know more please do your own research, as our case study is only one of many thousands out there that are readily available online.

Here are some of the many benefits of consuming Vitamin C in this way, plus you can find the recipe details below.

Mind clarity
    Easier to stay focused
    Better Vision
    Feeling of peacefulness
    More Energy
    Reduced hunger levels
    Weight Loss
    Prevents Radiation Damage
    Improved Joints
    Improved Hair
    Improved Skin
    Decreased Chronic back pain
    Decreased depression
    Decreased allergies
    Decreased PMS
    Lowered anxiety levels
    Better sleeping
    Easier to Wake in morning
    Hangover Cure
    Cures Flues and colds
    Cures Bird Flu
    Cures Cancer
    ...and more - See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread915507/pg1..

The ingredients that I have used for this recipe are as follows: please feel fee to double or triple the quantities depending on the size of your Ultrasonic cleaner.

Soak 37g of Non GMO lecithin granules in 400mls of cold distilled water for 1-2 hours.

Dissolve 30g of pure Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C in 200mls of cold distilled water.

Blend the Soaked lecithin and dissolved Ascorbic Acid in a high speed blender for 1 minute.

Pour this mixture into an ultrasonic cleaner and turn it on for 30 minutes in total, stirring continuously with a non reactive plastic spoon ( I use a disposable plastic straw)

When the time is up and the mixture is done, pour it in to a clean sealed glass container and store in the refrigerator.

We consume 30mls of this liquid every day, first thing in the morning.
    You need to take it on an empty stomach and do not drink for 30 minutes after taking and do not eat for 1hour after taking.

I have posted this information on two threads as it's relevant to both.
    Last edited by Ria, 20th October 2014 at 08:33.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (26th December 2014), Cearna (30th October 2014), ERK (26th March 2015), Highland1 (20th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014), ronin (20th October 2014), sandy (21st October 2014)