Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Impact of Open ET Contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hain View Post
    Very well said. I'm starting to understand you thetruthoflife. The only thing is......you keep saying "we created ET". Do you mean "AI"? Or do you literally mean we have fabricated the existence of extra terrestrials by our own vivid imagination. If you could answer that for the simple side of me I would appreciate it lol. I'm not Gollum (despite appearances) and I'm useless at riddles....
    I was wondering if thetruthoflife means that ETs are actually " modern day demons"?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

777 (17th October 2014), Frances (17th October 2014), jimmer (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), shamanseeker (17th October 2014), The One (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    I was wondering if thetruthoflife means that ETs are actually " modern day demons"?

Ahh now THAT possibility I can heartily entertain for consideration. I wouldn't like to tar all none-human beings with the inter-galactic-racism brush though! Some reptiles are actually fairly pleasant, like Mark Francis for example:

Marvelous darling.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), The One (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    Aren't we all human beings doing research?

If you were not doing research would you be questioning anything regarding states in creation....obviously not for you would not be present to be applying the science.

Therefore is all realization humans?

I would imply of course it is.

Isn't a human being both a loving kind caring individual, yet can also demonstrate very evil acts.
    Nature, also has 2 types of conscious states. Loving animals who would love us and be with us and support us, and then animals who would rip us apart.

Hence if a Scientist is reviewing consciousness, then you can only be reviewing yourself.

The method that you apply in reviewing causes a different consciousness to emerge, the consciousness of your experiment which is FAKE, we already know this.

We have called artificial intelligence ET.

Therefore as I have been trying to inform you all, YOU created ET, Scientists.

Ancient Scientists also created ET.

How you ask, could this happen, the obvious states itself.

A human being, the Scientist uses their own body, their own cellular state, their chemistry to review everything. A human male by literature invented Science. He applied his own conscious awareness to create Science therefore created a science based on his own consciousness.

Evidence that he actually did achieve this circumstance was when he regained the KARMA he himself caused.

By creating a review of his own consciousness he created a transmitted Pyramid signal that returned to his own body and incinerated him.

Therefore along the way he became aware of evil spirit talking to him, as he changed his own natural atmospheric wavelength and it began to attack him....just as what is happening to us all today.. SCIENCE.
    this is your first post that came through for me. (although hard to decipher)

we judge everything from our limited vantage point.
    we create all our beliefs from this limited vision.
    we created the ET meme.
    I too believe that everything is energy / frequency.
    the big question is, who controls both?
    there's your 'ET.'

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (17th October 2014), Frances (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), The One (17th October 2014)