Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Impact of Open ET Contact

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Seikou-Kishi View Post
    When it comes to things of which we have as yet not heard, yes. There are things we have never imagined and there are also things we think we have only ever imagined. Imagination is a faculty of the soul and the soul is not as confined as the mind, there are worlds and beings out there which our imagination relays to the conscious mind. Imagination is like a radio receiving frequencies our conscious minds are blind to. Imagine writing a novel only to find you were tapping into the diary of somebody in a parallel Earth. Look at Tesla. His genius made him a paramount inventor here, and yet he claimed he was only ever tapping into pre-existing knowledge...
    the closest tangible experience of this other place is what mike paterson is into
    with his sasquatch family of tricksters. they are all interdimensional beings, directly interacting with him.
    they are now 'projecting' images of a seemingly other dimension on his camera.

if you aren't familiar with his guys trippy experiences, check out his latest compilation of recordings and images.
    I'm well vested in his exploits, but to the uninitiated, it's mind blowing and hard to absorb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKZ...Lz5qePU97w_8Og

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (9th October 2014), BabaRa (9th October 2014), Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (9th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Impact of Open ET Contact - Edgar Mitchell, Simon Parkes, Alfred Webre, JD, Tolec

The GeoSocial, Societal, Economic, Political & Spiritual of Open ET Contact

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTinxDaPdA

2h 25min long
    Uploaded on Oct 5, 2014
    www.andromedacouncil.com

Going back to the original video -

For me, the important question is "Why" are they coming here? not "if" they are here as I think most of us here believe ET's have been/are here.

One of the speakers mentioned that at least one species is here to understand us. This is in keeping with information I've received. They are studying human nature, trying to understand why we do and react the way they do.

Now why would they want to do that? Is it just curiosity about other species (i.e. the same reason we put gps collars on bears to see where they go, etc). OR, is it because they have either lost or never had the ability to make independent decisions, as we can, and they want to regain or obtain that ability. . . . OR, can they see the great possibilities of having both individual freedom to make decisions within a collective consciousness. But in order to do that, they must first understand how and why individual conciousness works.

In other words, how can they influence us in a positive way, if they don't first study and understand us?

And how can we take the information that they are giving us and integrate it towards Unity Consciousness?

Can we learn to work together as a species for the better of the whole - and what can we do - let's say on this Forum - to begin that process. Or maybe we have already in some way by becoming a family of sorts that works rather harmoniously, started the process . . . . .. But can we take it to the next step?

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (9th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    when the history of ET contact cases is researched, the why has changed as our society evolved. (devolved)

the why in the 1800s was quite different from the whys of today.

could we have something to do with our beliefs in these whys?

could it be more about what we want, what we desire and what we believe today, than a real understanding of this never ending story?
    (don't mean to be a whys guy ; )

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (9th October 2014), Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), KosmicKat (10th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Going back to the original video -

For me, the important question is "Why" are they coming here? not "if" they are here as I think most of us here believe ET's have been/are here.

One of the speakers mentioned that at least one species is here to understand us. This is in keeping with information I've received. They are studying human nature, trying to understand why we do and react the way they do.

Now why would they want to do that? Is it just curiosity about other species (i.e. the same reason we put gps collars on bears to see where they go, etc). OR, is it because they have either lost or never had the ability to make independent decisions, as we can, and they want to regain or obtain that ability. . . . OR, can they see the great possibilities of having both individual freedom to make decisions within a collective consciousness. But in order to do that, they must first understand how and why individual conciousness works.

In other words, how can they influence us in a positive way, if they don't first study and understand us?

And how can we take the information that they are giving us and integrate it towards Unity Consciousness?

Can we learn to work together as a species for the better of the whole - and what can we do - let's say on this Forum - to begin that process. Or maybe we have already in some way by becoming a family of sorts that works rather harmoniously. But can we take it to the next step?

When you put it like that it looks like we are a project to which many many races donated bits of us to. Although we are still using the stabilizers ( our brains are clamped to about 10% of their full power ) the visitors are engaging intensely with us right now because we have become more interesting to assess.

There are some very excited and positive about us and there are some who would like to trash the project. They probably argue about the project. Some might be disappointed and having a hissifit about the fact that their own traits are almost not present within us, etc.

Their big dilemma is that we are potentially wonderful beings that surpass the expectations of even the most optimistic contributors, but we are more than a challenge to keep us on the rails and out of trouble. Hence, some are panicking and saying "destroy them now before they get loose" and others are saying "no don't do that, they are wonderful - give them a chance"

edit:

Our relatively short life span, in ET terms, would be a deliberate choice they made to maximize the rate we get on with the evolutionary arjibarji.
    Last edited by norman, 9th October 2014 at 18:54.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

777 (9th October 2014), BabaRa (9th October 2014), Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (9th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    when the history of ET contact cases is researched, the why has changed as our society evolved. (devolved)

the why in the 1800s was quite different from the whys of today.

could we have something to do with our beliefs in these whys?

could it be more about what we want, what we desire and what we believe today, than a real understanding of this never ending story?
    (don't mean to be a whys guy ; )
    Me thinks the "whys" guy is a very "wise" guy.

So, if the "whys" have changed through the years/centuries because of our beliefs and what we want.

Why have our beliefs and desires changed? Do you think it's because of a change in consciousness or? because the ET's are sending us messages via mental telepathy which we believe are our own thoughts, or??

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (9th October 2014), Calabash (9th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (9th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    could it be that our evolving economy, industry, technology, society, morality --
    the shifting sands of our collective consciousness project these symbols?
    is it about addressing our fears, desires and wants. or is it just keeping us off-balance?
    (I should say that other than being a whys guy, I'm working at highwire walking.)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (9th October 2014), BabaRa (10th October 2014), Calabash (10th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    I think.....it's this: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4357-A...pert-Sheldrake

Much as I haven't even watched the video or place any credence on its contents I think it's indicative (at least, but maybe highly) of that tired "new age" fraff where "science will merge with consciousness" and the old light worker brigade telling us that we create our own reality etc......is still being continuously ridiculed and shunned.

From what I can see and feel the above is uncomfortably correct. Consciousness creates the organic matter we see unending. Consciousness creates effect/matter/reality in a very beautiful uniform manner. We are complicit in this portion (of time/experience) by being conscious and that is becoming increasingly measurable (synchronistic) in any field of observation.

Back to topic: the impact will be (and is) exactly what it will. We are it after all..

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th October 2014), Calabash (11th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (10th October 2014), modwiz (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014), Spiral (10th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    I think.....it's this: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4357-A...pert-Sheldrake

Consciousness creates the organic matter we see unending. Consciousness creates effect/matter/reality in a very beautiful uniform manner. We are complicit in this portion (of time/experience) by being conscious and that is becoming increasingly measurable (synchronistic) in any field of observation.

It seems we talk about consciousness creating and affecting matter a lot on this Forum (And I personally believe in that). . . Yet, I wonder how much any of us put it into our daily practice and/or how often we just allow our consciousness to follow the ball that the ptb keep in front of us? What would happen, if we as a community made a serious effort to create our own reality daily?

jimmer: is it about addressing our fears, desires and wants. or is it just keeping us off-balance?
    Maybe both?!? We know there are some who go to great lengths to keep us in fear and off balance. My personal experience is that there are others who are trying to get us to address our fears and desires to keep us from bondage to the ones who are doing the opposite.

norman: When you put it like that it looks like we are a project to which many many races donated bits of us to. Although we are still using the stabilizers ( our brains are clamped to about 10% of their full power ) the visitors are engaging intensely with us right now because we have become more interesting to assess.
    I suspect there is much outside influence going on - all for different reasons. But I keep thinking that possibly there is another component. I've talked about this before, but no one has ever commented. Maybe it will strike a chord this time.

Besides the ET's, etc., is it possible that the Universe is like a big seed, or fetus, and certain things are programmed to sprout or develop at a certain time. Of course there would still be free will as to what we do with it. If this is the time for conscious manifesting - we could manifest some wonderful things to make the world a better place - or more wars to bring vengeance upon those we see as our enemies - or we could manifest things we personally want and the hell with everyone else. Or, we could say we believe it and yet see no connection to what were living as something we actually created.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (10th October 2014), Calabash (10th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (10th October 2014), KosmicKat (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I think that which in conciousness resides is what forms what is, but we in fact have little waking awareness of it.

It is in the fringes of this that some of us get momentary glimpses of what is beyond & those who people it.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th October 2014), Calabash (10th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), jcocks (10th October 2014), jimmer (10th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    It is in the fringes of this that some of us get momentary glimpses of what is beyond & those who people it.
    and some say, be careful seeking it.
    lives have been changed for ever, seeking, sometimes finding, never understanding.
    there was a fellow brit who researched ufos for 30 years, concluding it was a waste of time.
    his wish?
    to have done something else for those 30 years.
    interesting at first, but nothing much more.

we are graced to be ourselves.
    those in the ether will poke us from time to time to have us question ourselves.
    and that's OK.
    take notes, remember, share and then let it go.
    be wary of seeking an embrace. (at least, that's where my thinking is now)
    as mike paterson believes, don't hunt for sasquatch. you'll never succeed.
    they will find you if they care.
    just marvel and enjoy it when those times occur.

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th October 2014), Calabash (11th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), KosmicKat (11th October 2014), mojo (11th October 2014), Ria (10th October 2014), samos (10th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th October 2014), Spiral (12th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    thanks for the post & the insight from the replies and there is much wisdom from them...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th October 2014), jimmer (11th October 2014), Ria (11th October 2014), Spiral (12th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    thanks for the post & the insight from the replies and there is much wisdom from them...
    dig the shark costume

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th October 2014), Ria (11th October 2014), Spiral (12th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Thank you SK, a brilliant summation if I may say so ... JP

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

jimmer (11th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (12th October 2014), Spiral (12th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    If you read the so called ET contacts, the information is simply a new version of religious scripture.

They talk about the Council, as does the Bible.

They talk about the good and bad that belongs to the scripture of alien.

And they also discuss in their contact review the destruction of human life via consumption.

You look at the holy literature as a reference of consumption, the Last Supper.

The review of the literature is astronomical via the data of 12, as timed events.

The review discusses secrets, hence the literature is discussed secretly....such as the term man. Man in secret means "alpha" and the secret alpha condition belongs to the Philosophy of stone, nuclear.

Time/nuclear, nothing new actually being discussed, except how this alien transmission is affecting us all as a new form of awareness.

Instead of speaking Biblical we now speak alien, as both effects involve radiation.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    If you read the so called ET contacts, the information is simply a new version of religious scripture.

They talk about the Council, as does the Bible.

They talk about the good and bad that belongs to the scripture of alien.

And they also discuss in their contact review the destruction of human life via consumption.

You look at the holy literature as a reference of consumption, the Last Supper.

The review of the literature is astronomical via the data of 12, as timed events.

The review discusses secrets, hence the literature is discussed secretly....such as the term man. Man in secret means "alpha" and the secret alpha condition belongs to the Philosophy of stone, nuclear.

Time/nuclear, nothing new actually being discussed, except how this alien transmission is affecting us all as a new form of awareness.

Instead of speaking Biblical we now speak alien, as both effects involve radiation.
    I would like you to start your own thread thetruthoflife on Ancient literature/Scientist then we can debate your way of thinking.I am aware you are trying to get your belief system across in different ways but like i said in a previous posts we are all not of the same belief system as you

Its a pity i come on here every morning and you have responded to various posts but have not decided to start a thread yourself on something that you strongly believe in.

Cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (16th October 2014), Cearna (16th October 2014), Ria (15th October 2014), Sooz (15th October 2014), Tonz (15th October 2014)