Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Health Revolution

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts

The Health Revolution

In these days of deliberate intoxication by the Cabal to cull humanity, it is a time to pool our resources of knowledge and share to maintain our health to strengthen our immunity.

I would like to start this thread with a proper introduction to get the maximum benefit of Vitamin C.

If you simply take a regular Vitamin C tablet you will get less than 1% of its protection because your stomachs amino acids break it down before it can get into your bloodstream and then into your cells to heal, so how do we overcome this?

Simple, we take encapsulated Vitamin C which coats the ascorbic acid ( Vitamin C ) in a fat ( Lecithin Granules ) that cannot be broken down by our stomach acids and acts as a perfect carrier to get to where it really matters.......our immune system!

How do you get encapsulated Vitamin C?

You can make it at home quite cheaply and all the ingredients are easily available on e bay for around £40 or less.

You will need, Lecithin Granules (non GMO of course), 100% Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C powder, a blender, clean water and a Jewellery cleaner.

Here is a video showing you exactly how to make it. I already take it with my family and have noticed immediate results as in increased energy for starters.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KLHiJhhywU

So why take Vitamin C and what is in it for you?

Some of you may be familiar with twice Nobel Prize winner Linus Pauling?

Here is a brief summary of his beliefs:

Vitamin C, Linus Pauling was right all along. A doctor's opinion:

Here is an article written by Dr Hilary Roberts about Linus Pauling and his views on vitamin C.

Summary
    It is the 10th anniversary of the death of Linus Pauling and his most controversial scientific conjectures about the health benefits of vitamin C are being confirmed. The weight of evidence may yet force the medical establishment to accept his ideas on nutrition and health.

Linus Pauling's claim, that he knew a cure for heart disease, cancer and infections, was greeted with ridicule. His remarkable health claims concerned the substance we know as vitamin C. Now, ten years after his death on 19th August 1994, his revolutionary ideas are finally on the way to vindication. Given his history, it should not surprise us if Pauling was right all along. He was, after all, the leading chemist of the last century and, arguably, the greatest ever American scientist. He remains the only person to have won two unshared Nobel Prizes, the first for Chemistry (1954) and the second for peace (1962). In addition to being one of the greatest scientists ever, he was a renowned humanitarian.

By the time of his death, the medical establishment had branded Pauling a quack, because he advocated the use of high doses of vitamin C to treat many diseases. Irwin Stone first introduced Pauling to vitamin C, and explained that it wasn't really a vitamin at all, but an essential substance we could no longer manufacture in our bodies. Most animals make their own vitamin C, in large amounts. In humans, the gene for this ability has mutated and no longer works properly.

When Pauling looked into Stone's claims, he found that conventional medicine had long ignored evidence from respected physicians and scientists. This research suggested that high doses of vitamin C might be a cure for many illnesses, including cancer and heart disease. However, when he explained these findings in his wonderfully constructed books "Vitamin C and the Common Cold" and "How to Live Longer and Feel Better", the medical profession was incensed, implying that a mere chemist could not possibly understand the intricacies of medical science.

If Pauling was correct, vitamin C could help overcome the major killers in the industrialised world. This sounded so unlikely that a lesser scientist making the claim would probably have been ignored; the medical world had already disregarded similar reports of vitamin C. Linus Pauling had a reputation for being 20 years ahead of other scientists.

He may well have been years ahead in other fields but, in medicine, the insiders considered such a thing to be impossible. Pauling battled with the medical authorities and convinced a lot of the public of the benefits of high dose vitamin C. He took on the medical establishment because the implication for health was enormous: an end to premature death and unnecessary suffering from heart disease, infection and many cancers.

Now there are also many people who have tried to debunk Pauling as a quack but the evidence is stacking up that indeed he was spot on in his discoveries to the miraculous healing power of Vitamin C.

First of all a video for the more technical aspects of what Vitamin C does in the body:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PI_rKuQWiE

A heart warming must watch short 17 min video of a successful recovery from Swine Flu:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTXSTGGRvKY

Interesting how stubborn the non nutritional doctors were simply refusing to offer Vitamin C to someone dying, clearly there is more profit in death than in healing.
    However, some doctors do believe that Vitamin C offers a great non side effect alternative to dangerous doses of chemotherapy and radio therapy.....thankfully:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU_l7KDA3aU

There is much more out there for you learn and empower yourself to make your own decisions.

With the abundance of toxins being inflicted on humanity to destroy us, it is time to take our own health into our own hands and say bye to big pharma.

Already according to Natural News, as I think Sooz pointed out, big pharma are doing everything to demonize and illegalize life saving things such as colloidial silver, so my advice is to stock up and share what you learn with your family friends.

Already, my kitchen has become like an alchemists laboratory!

Russ

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd October 2014), Blacklight43 (14th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Cearna (4th October 2014), Chickadee (14th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), heyokah (3rd February 2015), john parslow (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (4th October 2014), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (14th January 2015), norman (14th January 2015), Ria (3rd October 2014), sandy (4th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), shamanseeker (3rd October 2014), Sooz (6th October 2014), That Guy (27th January 2015), Tonz (3rd October 2014), Woody (3rd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Thanks Russ! This is precious information. Bless you!

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Altaira (3rd October 2014), Calabash (15th January 2015), Cearna (4th October 2014), Chickadee (14th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (3rd October 2014), john parslow (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (4th October 2014), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (14th January 2015), norman (14th January 2015), Ria (3rd October 2014), sandy (4th October 2014), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    This information is really good Russ. I have only one thing to say. When you buy vit C make sure it is sourced from plants containing vit C. Porbably 85% of the widely available vit C on the market is sourced from mold which in turn is cultivated on GMO corn. So the ascorbic acid most companies sell is chemically synthesized or extracted from the corm mold.

Here we have synthetic vs natural vit C where both are chemically identical. However there is difference in the bioavailability and bioactivity of natural ascorbic acid and synthetic ascorbic acid. This means that the tissues can absorb better the natural ascorbic acid. I would say that we should go to what is closer to the nature.

I have been researching this topic becaouse there is no doubt vit C is vital for our health and can help with many problems even ebola. I found this

Vitamin C with bioflavonoids: Bioflavonoids are a class of water-soluble plant pigments. Vitamin C-rich fruits and vegetables, especially citrus fruits, are often rich sources of bioflavonoids as well. The effect of bioflavonoids on the bioavailability of ascorbic acid has been examined in two small published studies. In one study synthetic ascorbic acid given in a natural citrus extract containing bioflavonoids (in the ratio of bioflavonoids to ascorbic acid of 4:1), proteins, and carbohydrates, was more slowly absorbed and 35% more bioavailable than synthetic ascorbic acid alone, based on plasma levels of ascorbate over time and 24-hour urinary excretion of ascorbate. In the other study, there was no difference in the bio-availability of 500 mg of synthetic ascorbic acid and that of a commercially available vitamin C preparation with added bioflavonoids, where the ratio of bioflavonoids to ascorbic acid was 0.05:1.
    Are Ascorbic Acid and Vitamin C Identical?

Despite popular belief, they are not structurally identical. Ascorbic acid does not grow on trees or plants. It cannot be grown on a farm. It is produced in a laboratory and is an artificial reduced form of the natural Vitamin C. One analogy to help you understand this is if you compare Vitamin C to an egg, ascorbic acid would be just the egg shell with nothing inside.

The Food & Drug Administration has permitted ascorbic acid to be identified as Vitamin C. This is why beverages, foods, and supplements which are fortified with ascorbic acid can say they contain this vitamin. Technically they do contain it, since according to the FDA, they’re allowed to call it that.

How is ascorbic acid made?
    Well it starts with corn syrup (that clear syrup that is nothing but refined pure corn sugar). Then follow these chemical steps:

Steps 1 thru 9 (Starch Hydrolysis): Corn starch is broken down into simple sugar (D-Glucose) by the action of heat and enzymes.
    Step 10 (Hydrogenation): D-Glucose is converted into D-Sorbitol.
    Step 11 (Fermentation): D-Sorbitol is converted into L-Sorbose.
    Step 12 (Acetonation): Yes that's right, they use acetone! L-Sorbose is combined with an acid at low temperatures.
    Step 13 (Oxidation): The product is then oxidized with a catalyst, acidified, washed and dried forming L-Gluconic Acid.
    Step 14 (Hydrolysis): L-Gluconic Acid is treated with hydrochloric acid forming crude ascorbic acid.
    Step 15 (Recrystallization): The crude ascorbic acid is filtered, purified and milled into a fine crystalline powder.

This finished product is not Vitamin C, but legally can be called so. Is this not very misleading to consumers? It is missing 80% of what makes up food grade Vitamin C!

Why is ascorbic acid used instead of natural Vitamin C?
    The C vitamin is a naturally occurring nutrient found in countless fruits and vegetables. However the problem is that when it is heated, the vitamin breaks down and becomes useless. So if you heat up your food, it’s gone. This really poses a problem when it comes to liquids like orange juice. Pasteurization (boiling to kill off bacteria) is required for virtually every beverage sold today in the United States.

Ascorbic acid was invented as a synthetic version to replace the natural form which is destroyed by heat. So when you drink that glass of orange juice in the morning, you aren’t actually consuming natural Vitamin C. Rather, you are consuming synthetic ascorbic acid which was added to replace the original.

The Nobel Prize winner Dr. Albert Szent-Georgi
    Dr. Albert, who discovered Vitamin C, reportedly said that “ascorbic acid simply cannot confer vitamin activity.” Unfortunately, almost every supplement sold today only contain these fractional reproductions and not the whole food, natural form. Fortunately, Real C is available as a healthy alternative.
    http://www.realvitaminc.com/ascorbic-acid.html

Liposomal vit C is good because it is absorbed without causing diaria if it is above the level of tolerance. If you buy lecithin to make your own liposomal vit C there is a very good chance that the lecithin will be derived from GM soy unless you really trust the source you are buying from. The usual threshold of tolerance is somewhere between 2.5 - 5 grams vit C. It varies for different people. If you are taking it daily you will know what is your tolerance. I would say that we don't need more than 2-5 grams a day which can be taken in three doses. This won't cause saturation and won't lead to diaria.

My point here is that unless you want to treat serous condition such as cancer of other life threatening illness normal natural vit C will do the job. I tried liposomal vit C, made sure there is no GMO ingredient in it and I have to say I didn't notice big difference. I didn't try big doses though.
    If you however decide to use it for serious problem you will need both oral and intravenous forms so still as far as my knowledge is I don't see why would we need really Liposomal vit C. I see this as a marketing trick that some holistic professionals such as dr Merkola use to sell their stuff. I highly respect dr Merkola but he has to make his living too.

I bought 500 grams bottle of truly natural powdered vit C derived from acerolla cherry and the taste is really different, it is nice.
    Last edited by Altaira, 4th October 2014 at 00:11.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Cearna (4th October 2014), Chickadee (14th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (4th October 2014), john parslow (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (4th October 2014), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (15th January 2015), norman (14th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), shamanseeker (8th October 2014), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    OK lets say my family and I want to transition over to a more healthy diet.
    That is me and the missus and try to get the kids to slowly come along for the ride..

What would be the top few books or websites to read up on whats what in food and suplement land?

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Chickadee (14th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (14th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (15th January 2015), norman (14th January 2015), sandy (14th January 2015)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    I don't have any web sites to share, but I'll share some ingredients to simply add to recipes to give your food more value.

Use organic and non gmo as best you can
    Grow your own food. Gardens are wonderful
    Use whole foods and grains; hemp hearts, chia seeds
    Try making your own breads, buns, cookies, and muffins using flours like coconut, tapioca starch and quinoa
    Eat raw vegetables
    Try juicing and blending smoothies
    Green is good!
    Cut down the sugar- this is much easier if you prepare your own breads
    Eat unsweetened raw coconut
    Use only Himalayan or Celtic sea salt. It's alive
    Kombucha is delightful
    If you're going to eat meat and eggs, make sure it comes from happy and healthy animals
    Eat fermented foods like kimchi, sauerkraut, and miso- but only the good kind
    Use essential oils- In cooking, and baking, in health and despair.. Emotional or physical
    Take time to relax
    And drink lots of clean water
    And get proper sleep.

If you start with simply one or two of these things, it'll eventually just pick up momentum and things will fall into place.

Don't buy packaged frozen "foods". .. Uck :-)

Stay away from soft drinks- diet and sugar
    Say so long to fast food and eat at restaurants on only rare occasion.

Exercise is important too- just get that big heart a pumping!

Oh, and just carry gratitude. A little goes a long way. Love life
    Last edited by Chickadee, 14th January 2015 at 22:55.

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (14th January 2015), john parslow (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (15th January 2015), norman (15th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), Sooz (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Spot on Chickadee, the only thing I would add is that even fresh foods do not always provide all the vitamins and nutrients we require to boost our "targeted" immune systems.
    Unless you live on the equator, it is likely you lack vitamin d3 which is essential to our well being.
    In fact it is probably pretty wise and healthy to add daily supplements to our food and drink in the form of vitamins.
    There are so many sources of good nutrition on the internet Eelco but no site has it all there in one place.
    That is because we are all still learning daily which herb does what and which mineral does what and so on.
    However I would personally recommend:

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/

and

http://www.realfarmacy.com

as a good starting point.

There is a health revolution going on on a massive scale as we speak, and new information is becoming available publicly on a daily basis from many sources.

Also check out David Avacado Wolfe on you tube who imo is a truly enlightened being both in health and in spiritual consciousness.

good luck!

Russ

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), modwiz (15th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I posted this in another thread a few days ago.

It's an audio presentation of lots of info about heart health but it's more than just the heart.

https://app.box.com/s/pdrj17vjlshnrp0btth6

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    When it comes to smoothies — avoid fruit smoothies and even carrots. Making a smoothie by blending is much healthier than by juicing, but you still make the sugar load far too easy for your body to metabolise so you will get a blood glucose spike even from healthy things like apples and oranges. Whole fruit is best of all, and dried fruit has additional benefits.

Also, eat with your liver in mind. It's the powerhouse of your metabolism and eating for liver health (for example, with the occasional liver detox) will improve your body's overall health by improving its nutrient uptake and ability to handle harmful substances.

Try bone broth. Also, roasted bonemarrow itself is a tasty and healthy meal... Though perhaps an acquired texture lol. Ver soft and creamy. Drizzled with a reduction from the same animal... So delicious.

I wouldn't so keenly use tapioca starch in the place of flours, because starch is pure glucose and will result in significant blood glucose spikes, with concomitant triglyceride and oxidation levels.

Of course — animal products, whether meat or eggs — are best, as Chickadee says, from happy animals. Eggs are a great source of nutrients (they have everything they need to make a living body, after all, save male DNA lol) but they're relatively high in tryptophan, which is pro-inflammatory. To counteract this, I have taken to eating eggs in beef, venison or chicken aspic — absolutely delicious, and the glycine in the gelatine balances out the inflammatory tryptophan. This comes with one proviso — by all means use vegetable stock to flavour the aspic, but you must use animal-derived gelatine, because "vegetable gelatine" is a misnomer and usually means guar or xantham gum.

I would recommend everybody adds gelatine to their diet. It has many health benefits. Whether derived naturally from roast joints of meat, or from bones, or else added to broths, soups, stocks, etc., from a packet, gelatine is something that will prove its worth. In addition, an aspic is so much nicer than a sweet gelatine dessert, but I have a preference for the savoury.

I would also recommend getting much more fibre than people usually do these days. Foods high in both kinds are essential for promoting health metabolism. Moreover, as it passes through the tract, it binds bile which is then excreted. In order to replace the bile, the body takes bad cholesterol from the blood: even though fibre is not digested in any way, it has a positive effect on your bloodstream. Not only this, it slows down digestion which lets your liver deal with everything it has to metabolise slowly, giving it "breathing room". This prevents things like glucose spikes by spreading the same amount of glucose over a longer time period. Further, it speeds the movement of food through the alimentary canal, which provides nutrients and energy precisely to those bacteria which work best with us.

And remember, it is not just the quality and the quantity of the water you drink that counts, but when you drink it. Take a couple of pints after waking to activate your metabolism before you get to breakfast. Also, it is beneficial for your heart health to drink the same before bed, as many night heart attacks are caused by partial dehydration — people believe it is prudent not to drink for a number of hours before bed in order to avoid getting up in the night. This is incredibly short sighted; if the practice gives you a heart attack, you might never have to wake up at all.

Onions and garlic — you can never have enough. Lovely things. Slice the tops off a few bulbs of garlic, wrap in aluminium foil, drizzle with a little healthy oil and roast. The cloves will almost purée. The cloves can be taken out of the bulb with a cocktail stick and spread on a slice of homemade, wholegrain toast. Delicious. You can also add a couple of bulbs' worth of so puréed garlic to bread dough and make your own super healthy garlic bread. The garlic roasted in this way is much milder than a lot of garlic, so even very harsh varieties will be incredibly pleasing.

And, of course, who could forget mushrooms? Mushrooms make good purée too. One of my favourite (indulgent) recipes with mushroom purée is to make gougères. Grill bacon until crispy and then cut into small pieces (you could dice raw bacon and fry it, but I don't like fried food). Make a standard grougère mix and add the bacon bits along with grated gruyère cheese, mixing well. Once the gougères themselves are made, fill a baker's syringe with warm garlic and mushroom purée (whichever mushrooms you prefer, or a mix) and inject each gougère with the purée. Dust with a mix of two parts onion powder to one part paprika or cayenne pepper.

I don't have much of a sweet tooth, so maybe that's why I prefer these to profiteroles (they're savoury profiteroles basically, I confess). But wow, delicious. They make good finger food too if you're having an informal party.

Also — three square meals a day is not as good for you as six half-sized meals. It's so much easier on your body to graze throughout the day rather than to take big shots of food all at once. This serves the same goal of easing the pressure on the liver's metabolism of energy sources (fats and carbohydrates).

Incidentally, without going so far as to exclude either fats or carbohydrates (such as in the Atkins Diet), try to ensure that your meals are predominantly one or the other. You should decide before you plan your meal whether it will be a carbohydrate meal or a fat meal, but you do not need to go as far as having fatless days, for example. Each meal is it's own "digestion event" so your 1st meal's fat-carbohydrate balance needn't influence the 2nd's (though of course a general-picture balance is desirable). The last words on this topic will be to say that while one energy type will predominate, it needn't be the sole energy source. Consider a ham sandwhich: you might lubricate the bread with butter or a thin layer of pork fat. It will be primarily a carbohydrate meal (if the meat is lean), despie the butter or pork fat.

The reason this is important is that carbohydrates and fats are metabolised completely independently of each other. This means that a little of the other kind is not bad, because the two separate pathways allow them to be taken comfortably. However, this becomes a problem because each pathway separately indicates fullness without regard to the other pathway. Say you can take a maximum of 500 fat or carbohydrate calories in one go before your body says "FFS, I'm full, you pig!" If your meals are pretty much equal in fat and carbohydrate content, you can actually approach 1000 calories before your body even registers fullness. In other wods, by separating the sources you feel fuller sooner and with fewer calories. This means that things like ice-cream and cheesecake have to be a very rare thing, as they are high in both.

Lastly, organ meat is generally very good in that it provides a different array of nutrients than muscle meat. Even if you don't like the texture of organs, you can derive benefit from them by putting them in with any meat you're cooking and using the juices in an aspic, broth, jus, reduction or gravy. Animals will make short work of any you don't want to eat. My advice would be to avoid using kidneys at all, though; they're organs of excretion and work by concentrating waste product from the blood.

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th January 2015), Bob (15th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Sooz (15th January 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions. I will definitely try some of the savory finger foods and side dishes you talk about SK.
    One of the reasons I cam here with the question was because it started with vitamin c as a supplement.
    In my enthousasm i did buy some multi vitamins and calcium,zinc, magnesium tablets.

I do want to reasearch a bit further what they do to me.

WIth Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th January 2015), Calabash (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    For me, the primary things are:

Pharmaceutical grade Manuka Honey for preventing and treating colds, treating burns, anything
    Gubinge Powder (High grade Vitamin C), grown in the Kimberleys, Western Australia
    Turmeric every day, sprinkled on anything
    Cumin every day, sprinkled on anything
    Ground black cumin seed, sprinkled on anything
    Red Cayenne Pepper, sprinkled on anything
    Himalayan pink salt, sprinkled on anything

Ground cardomon pod seeds in coffee
    Cinnamon in coffee
    Plenty of pure, filtered water, with squeezed lemon juice

High grade silver solution for preventive or treatment

Antibiotic free meat, organic veg

Rice Milk instead of cow milk

Brown rice/Quinoa

Gluten free pasta

Olive oil/hemp oil

Apple cider vinegar for salad dressings

Lashings of garlic paste
    Boiled eggs in the fridge (Starting to sound like Enid Blyton)

Always have red Spanish onions to chop on anything and everything.

Essential oils for mouthwash/gargle, cleaning around the house

I think I should stop now, lol....

Since using all these, I have not been sick in 4 years...not a cold or flue. Nothing. Something must be working. I even cured my gum disease with essential oils. The Dentist wanted to charge me $5,000 for very painful invasive surgery. She couldn't believe it when I fronted up and it was all gone.

Edit: Just so you don't think I'm a health nutter, I also smoke. Not the green stuff. But organic tobacco, Manitou is a good brand, no chemicals, just pure organic tobacco.
    And I enjoy white wine too.
    Last edited by Sooz, 15th January 2015 at 11:02.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), lookbeyond (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Why Everyone Should be Eating More Hempseed:

Name:  hemp-seeds-love-hands.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  17.0 KB

A group of centenarians in a Chinese village seem to have stumbled upon a veritable fountain of youth in the form of a well-known seed. Revered for their life expectancy of 100+ years, inhabitants of Bama Yao live in one of the few longevity hotspots of the world. Sharing similar characteristics with other long-lived people, residents of Bama Yao thrive on a nutrient-rich diet and enjoy a pristine environment. The secret to their exceptional life span, however, appears to be their high intake of hempseed.

Not surprisingly, hempseed is a nutritional powerhouse that is rich in many disease-fighting nutrients. Contained within this small seed are a range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy fats — including calcium, potassium, magnesium, sulfur and iron, as well as vitamins A, B, C, E and D. Brimming with omega-3 and -6 fatty acids, hempseed is one of the best foods we can eat for a sharp mind and robust cardiovascular health. Since hempseed also provides a noteworthy level of phytol (a potent antioxidant), consuming the seed on a regular basis can help reduce the chance of developing cancer. Hempseed also tames inflammation.

Powerful healing in a tiny package

Linked with a variety of age-related disorders — such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer — chronic inflammation takes a considerable toll on health. By reducing inflammatory response within the body, we can substantially reduce our risk of disease. Hempseed is an important player in this respect. Abundant in the rare omega-6 fatty acid GLA, hempseed blocks the production of pro-inflammatory molecules. What’s more, hempseed’s GLA further reduces inflammation by eventually converting into prostaglandin, a strong anti-inflammatory compound.

Eczema — another inflammatory condition — also responds well to the healing balm of hempseed. Affecting an estimated 17 million adults and children in the United States alone, eczema is marked by an uncomfortable rash that oftentimes becomes infected. As reported by William Gamonski in Life Extension Magazine:

“To test the effects of hemp seed oil on the clinical symptoms of atopic dermatitis, Finnish researchers performed a randomized, controlled crossover trial wherein participants ingested either 2 tbsp of hemp seed oil or olive oil daily for eight weeks, followed by four weeks of no treatment. Participants then switched to the opposite treatment for another eight weeks. Subjects were instructed to maintain their normal diet and avoid skin creams.

“During the hemp seed oil phase, participants experienced a statistically significant decrease in skin dryness of 29.4% and skin itchiness of 39%, whereas no significant changes were seen during the olive oil phase. These positive changes in skin quality are believed to be related to the beneficial improvements in subjects’ plasma fatty acid profiles.”

Easy ways to add more hempseed into your life

If you would like to reap the benefits of hempseed, but don’t know where to begin, here are a few suggestions to get you started:

Blend 1 tablespoon of hempseed oil into smoothies

Sprinkle the seed over cereal, oatmeal and yogurt

Mix whole seeds into baked goods like muffins, bread, granola bars and cookies

Substitute hempseed for pine nuts in your favorite pesto recipe

After cooking, drizzle oil over pasta, grains and soups

Use as a replacement for butter on toast.

Russ

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    After watching this video last autumn, I decided to include vitamin d3 in to my daily dose of supplements.

I know some of us here may possibly be put off with the fact Bill Ryan is holding the interview, but really it is Gabriel Stahler you will be listening to, and this is awesome information!

Gabriele Stähler on Vitamin D3, with Bill Ryan : a Project Camelot interview 2009

This video contains the basics you need to know about how Vitamin D3 works in the body, how much to take when you want to supplement it for better health, and why it's important to know about as it is a natural antibiotic made in our bodies to protect us against viruses, bacteria and the most common illnesses (plagues?) of our time like cancer, diabetes, heart disease - etc.

May the sun be with you!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015), Sooz (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Next up on my list, is something that may indeed induce lots of controversy, but it is cutting edge technology ( or at least updated cutting edge technology ) that deserves your attention.

Before I start the thread, I think it important to declare that I am a current user of this technology, with various degrees of success.

However, my learning is ongoing and so using and programming the spooky2 generator correctly, has been a steep learning curve for me....but I am getting there.

But first, lets take a look at the history behind Rife technology.

Dr. Royal Raymond Rife: The "SUPPRESSED" Cancer Cure...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmmOxpSbZ2w

Shortly after Dr Raymond Rifes discovery it was only a matter of time before the ptb confiscated his machinery and closed him down......but not all of it was lost.

Today, using the latest advanced technology, his "rife machine" has been duplicated and is available in the form of a frequency generator called spooky 2.

Name:  s2-5medit.jpg
Views: 244
Size:  19.2 KB

This generator has been made surprisingly affordable to the worldwide public thanks to Dr John White and there is a database for all users to share frequencies to begin the process of self healing using this Star Trek type technology

By using a Spooky2 remote generator, one can place ones DNA ( fingernails ) in the remote and can start the healing process with no wires or attachments using scalar technology.

In other words, you could start a particular programme and jet off anywhere in the world and the programme will be effective working on you.....as this technology is infinite!

This is a vast subject for me to cover here, so I will leave a link for those of you interested in learning more about rife technology ( spooky2) that should satisfactorily answer many questions.

http://www.spooky2.com/

http://www.spooky2.com/forums/ ( one would have to register free to gain access )

Just for the record, I have applied several treatments to myself and as I said earlier, some have been successful and others not quite so successful

This is because I can be somewhat technically challenged with gadgets and have undoubtedly applied the wrong settings to particular ailments.

Having said that, there is a database of successful testimonials which share the exact settings for laymen like me to input the correct settings to get positive results.

Hand on heart, I can say I have manages to stabalize my normally trembling hands using nerve healing and dna healing frequencies, I sh!t you not!

Here is a consistent you tube user (syynergy7) who is always enthusiastic with his results and will show you some of the basics of how the system works.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Chickadee (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), sandy (23rd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I hope you don't mind me dropping this in here Russ.

Dr Anthony Beck was interviewed as part of the "Origins" film project.

This is the full interview as audio. I wish I had a Dr like him down at my local MD surgery.

https://app.box.com/s/chma5soqktbrp2nvvijhk0xs4t2gyn7w

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (15th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), sandy (23rd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th January 2015)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    I've been treated by my quack for dodgy knees for years . They wanted me , 11yrs ago , to have an operation on both of them . At the time I couldn't commit to their scheduled so it didn't happen , much to my benefit . I came across Earthing or Grounding , what's Earthing or Grounding I hear you cry . Rather than me prattle on , here's a video that explains it in full . it worked for me .

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Altaira (15th January 2015), Catsquotl (15th January 2015), Highland1 (15th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), sandy (23rd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th January 2015), Sooz (22nd January 2015)