Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Health Revolution

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    I hope you don't mind me dropping this in here Russ.

Dr Anthony Beck was interviewed as part of the "Origins" film project.

This is the full interview as audio. I wish I had a Dr like him down at my local MD surgery.

https://app.box.com/s/chma5soqktbrp2nvvijhk0xs4t2gyn7w

Not at all Norman, although I have not yet had time to listen to it, it is clearly meant to be here because it is an important health topic.

kind regards

Russ

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Melidae (22nd January 2015), Ria (15th January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    I've been treated by my quack for dodgy knees for years . They wanted me , 11yrs ago , to have an operation on both of them . At the time I couldn't commit to their scheduled so it didn't happen , much to my benefit . I came across Earthing or Grounding , what's Earthing or Grounding I hear you cry . Rather than me prattle on , here's a video that explains it in full . it worked for me .

This video is really useful Stoat, I've been thinking for a while to read more about grounding but this makes it a lot easier. Plus your testimony makes it even more credible.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (22nd January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), sandy (23rd January 2015), Seikou-Kishi (16th January 2015), Stoat muldoon (15th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    Next up on my list, is something that may indeed induce lots of controversy, but it is cutting edge technology ( or at least updated cutting edge technology ) that deserves your attention.

Before I start the thread, I think it important to declare that I am a current user of this technology, with various degrees of success.

However, my learning is ongoing and so using and programming the spooky2 generator correctly, has been a steep learning curve for me....but I am getting there.

But first, lets take a look at the history behind Rife technology.

Dr. Royal Raymond Rife: The "SUPPRESSED" Cancer Cure...

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmmOxpSbZ2w

Shortly after Dr Raymond Rifes discovery it was only a matter of time before the ptb confiscated his machinery and closed him down......but not all of it was lost.

Today, using the latest advanced technology, his "rife machine" has been duplicated and is available in the form of a frequency generator called spooky 2.

Attachment 856

This generator has been made surprisingly affordable to the worldwide public thanks to Dr John White and there is a database for all users to share frequencies to begin the process of self healing using this Star Trek type technology

By using a Spooky2 remote generator, one can place ones DNA ( fingernails ) in the remote and can start the healing process with no wires or attachments using scalar technology.

In other words, you could start a particular programme and jet off anywhere in the world and the programme will be effective working on you.....as this technology is infinite!

This is a vast subject for me to cover here, so I will leave a link for those of you interested in learning more about rife technology ( spooky2) that should satisfactorily answer many questions.

http://www.spooky2.com/

http://www.spooky2.com/forums/ ( one would have to register free to gain access )

Just for the record, I have applied several treatments to myself and as I said earlier, some have been successful and others not quite so successful

This is because I can be somewhat technically challenged with gadgets and have undoubtedly applied the wrong settings to particular ailments.

Having said that, there is a database of successful testimonials which share the exact settings for laymen like me to input the correct settings to get positive results.

Hand on heart, I can say I have manages to stabalize my normally trembling hands using nerve healing and dna healing frequencies, I sh!t you not!

Here is a consistent you tube user (syynergy7) who is always enthusiastic with his results and will show you some of the basics of how the system works.

Just wanted to add that I successfully treated my chest infection using spooky2 rife machine within 24 hours of applying a recommended frequency from the shared database.

I have had a steady liquid like cough for over a year now ( result of being a heavy smoker ) and thought it would never go away.

Initially i tried experimenting with my own rife machine settings but had no success.

Upon scouring the database, I learned another user had applied a set of particular frequencies recommended by Dr John White and had cleared his own infection within 24 hours.

Naturally, I keyed in those very same frequencies and bingo.....cough gone within 24 hours!

I really recommend that you at least investigate this technology as I believe it will replace many of the draconian type treatments used in healthcare today.

Here is another introductory type video about spooky2 to enlighten you further:

The Health Revolution # 14 - John White on the Spooky2 Rife Machine - Interviewed by Clive de Carle

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LMG2NGptfo

Are there any other members here who like me have a rife machine?

If so, I would like to hear from you to share and discuss settings.

warm regards

Russ

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Melidae (22nd January 2015), sandy (23rd January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Sooz your information on health issue's are amazing, I hold my hands up to being a health nut due to illness, the best thing I ever found is simple bicarbonate soda, watched an interview some time ago about an Italian dr who cures cancer with bicarbonate soda, since I have been taking it I no longer have a haitis hernia and my ulcers have gone I really swear by it, trick is how you take it in the morning on awakening I fill a pint glass of water and one teaspoon of bicarbonate soda,and befor going to bed I do the same I have been doing this for three weeks now and still cant believe the difference it has made in my life, I bet you probably knew this anyway but if not, do try to find the Italian doctor on youtube that cures cancer with it, sorry I think I went on a bit there Sooz. fond regards gardener x

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Interesting that this thread has just popped up. Synchronicity!

I've just been doing a little more research on black cumin seed. Just about a half an hour ago, I made up a little pot of honey and ground black cumin seed#. The protocol is 1 teaspoon of honey (normal pure honey, not manuka honey) to 1 teaspoon of ground black cumin seed. Allow room in the pot for the black cumin seed to expand. One teaspoon x 3 times a day would cure anything I reckon.*

Take it neat on a teaspoon or spread it on toast, yum. I've added this to my daily protocol. I also use the black cumin seed oil on my skin. Use castor oil around my eyes - wrinkles have disappeared since I've been using it. No joke! Did you know castor oil is the main ingredient in most expensive eye creams? (Everything is a scam I swear.)

During the day while working, I also add to my filtered water, an iced tea made out of black cumin seed.

Black cumin seed is cheap as chips. I got a whole heap from Jordan, organic and already heat treated and ground. You keep it in a air tight container.

So glad gardener that you are feeling better with taking the black cumin seed oil.

*I am not a health practitioner, I just do the research and do things intuitively for what I think I need myself to maintain health. It may not work for you.

#Apparently, when combined with honey it manifests its optimum efficiency.

For everything that ails you there is a plant to cure you or prevent it. Of that I'm certain.

Cheers

PS: gardener, I have heard of the bi-carb thing but have not done any research on it. Nothing would surprise me though. Good for you!
    Last edited by Sooz, 27th January 2015 at 08:55.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hello Highland really amazing information I will spend this evening with all of this so grateful for your posts fond regards gardener.PS have you watched the Italian doctor who cures cancer with bicarbonate soda? I have only been using it for three weeks now, no more acid reflux hitias hernia seems to be gone ulcers gone too much to tell but I bet you knew. it seems to be its the way you administer it, pint glass of water first thing in the morning stir in one teaspoon bicarbonate soda let it sit till the water is clear and then just drink, I was going to abbreviate it but realized my mistake, please exuse spelling. rgards gardener

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Ok Dr Sooz, any advice on skin damaged from a life time of topical cortisone use (from a baby to post menopause) further provoked by a nursing career and all the hand/arm washing with strong antiseptics. Im experiencing for the past year frequent breakouts of hives, rashs and incredible arm itching. Hav tried everything natural i can think of, antihistamines not working.

Any suggestions appreciated, thanyou, lb

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post
    Ok Dr Sooz, any advice on skin damaged from a life time of topical cortisone use (from a baby to post menopause) further provoked by a nursing career and all the hand/arm washing with strong antiseptics. Im experiencing for the past year frequent breakouts of hives, rashs and incredible arm itching. Hav tried everything natural i can think of, antihistamines not working.

Dr Sooz? That cracked me up. You all know I am not a health practioner. I am just a researcher on many subjects.

Ok, well let me think about this. I myself have had to use cortisone cream for ahem, panty rash for want of a better word. (It's hot here in Oz, ok?) I've also had a red rash over my eyebrows for a number of years - itchy, scratchy and red.

Since I've been using the castor oil, it's gone. It doesn't happen overnight. Just because you use it for a few weeks and doesn't go away, doesn't mean it's not working. Yep the cortisone cream fixes everything in a day or two. Give the natural stuff a bit more time.

Really, the person to ask about castor oil is Purple Lama.

I would also suggest using black cumin seed oil, on any part of your skin, except sensitive areas. i.e., don't use it around your eyes, it stings!

I also had a problem with a kind of skin infection from using my ipod earphones. Sometimes it was so bad, there was liquid under the scabs (yuk, I know).

But since using black cumin seed oil and castor oil and ingesting the black cumin seed, all those problems I listed above have gone. Only one thing I can put it down to. And it's not cortisone cream.

Might be an idea to visit your local naturopath and get the low down? Or maybe just do the research and do what resonates FOR YOU. Everyone is different.

I am not saying what works for me will work for everyone.

Hope this helps in some way lookbeyond.

Love Sooz
    x

PS: Have you tried pure aloe vera gel from a live plant, from the garden to calm your skin? Just a thought.
    Last edited by Sooz, 27th January 2015 at 11:07.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This belongs here:

How to Use Salt for Instant Migraine Relief

Being acquainted with migraines, I literally have used everything in the past to attempt to stop it. Migraines are one of those things that simply ruin your life for the day. However, eventually, I did find a method that worked for me! I am very happy I didn’t have to resort to conventional medicine.

When you use salt to relieve migraines, make sure to use high quality salt such as Himalayan crystal salt. It’s the most complete salt in the world. It contains 84 minerals, electrolytes and elements – a fascinating number considering that there are only 118 elements known to science. This salt helps reduce the severity of migraine headaches, strengthens the immune system, increases energy levels, balances serotonin levels in the bloodstream, restores the body’s alkaline and electrolyte balance and much more.
    Also, this method is very easy.

Just take a glass of lemon juice with a high concentration of Himalayan crystal salt and drink it. It works like magic!
    Start small: the juice from half a lemon and one teaspoon of salt works for most people.

source www.realpharmacy.com

There ya go, more info for your medicine cabinet.

Russ

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015), That Guy (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by gardener View Post
    Hello Highland really amazing information I will spend this evening with all of this so grateful for your posts fond regards gardener.PS have you watched the Italian doctor who cures cancer with bicarbonate soda? I have only been using it for three weeks now, no more acid reflux hitias hernia seems to be gone ulcers gone too much to tell but I bet you knew. it seems to be its the way you administer it, pint glass of water first thing in the morning stir in one teaspoon bicarbonate soda let it sit till the water is clear and then just drink, I was going to abbreviate it but realized my mistake, please exuse spelling. rgards gardener

Hi gardener, I was aware of baking soda being a potential cancer cure ( for some) but was not aware it could combat acid reflux.
    So thank you for that little pearl of wisdom as I know a few friends who suffer from acid reflux.
    In fact I think our very own Spiral has similar problems?
    Worth a try me thinks!

warm regards

Russ

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), gardener (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    i know about salt in strong black coffee (little espresso size cup) clearing bad headaches

this therapy makes no difference to the type of salt, tho i must say i have not tried it as i am not prone to headaches
    Last edited by Elbie, 27th January 2015 at 11:04.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Altaira (27th January 2015), Cearna (28th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thank you for that highland I do suffer from migraine, I grow feverfew which works a treat but cant get it in winter so this is really good news for me, also to think I have Himalayan salt in the cupboard, I had no idea of most of the qualities you mention,love this thread. I think when you have been ill for a long time this kind of information is invaluable, more please. kind regards gardener.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th January 2015), Elbie (27th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    what do you do with feverfew..it grows, lots of, at my mothers'.

leaves or flowers?

----
    post update

or both?

post post update

got it..don't worry g, here's a link with instructions as to what to do with the herb:

Feverfew is primarily known for use in prophylactic treatment of migraine headaches and associated nausea and vomiting; however, evidence to support this use is inconclusive. Feverfew has numerous other pharmacological actions, including inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis, blockage of platelet granule secretion, effects on smooth muscle, antitumor activity, inhibition of serotonin release, inhibition of histamine release, and mast cell inhibition, but information from clinical trials is limited. 7 , 8
    Dosing

Feverfew is generally given for migraine headaches at a daily dosage of 50 to 150 mg of dried leaves, 2.5 fresh leaves with or after food, or 5 to 20 drops of a 1:5, 25% ethanol tincture. 7 Though optimal doses of feverfew have not been established, an adult dosage of parentholide 0.2 to 0.6 mg/day is recommended for the prevention of migraine. However, parthenolide has not been confirmed as a major active principle for migraine. Numerous feverfew products are commercially available; most are standardized to parthenolide 0.7% in tablet or capsule dosage forms. 7
    Contraindications

Feverfew is contraindicated in patients allergic to other members of the Asteraceae family, such as aster, chamomile, chrysanthemum, ragweed, sunflower, tansy, and yarrow. Due to its potential antiplatelet effects, it is not recommended for use in patients undergoing surgery. 7 Patients with blood-clotting disorders should consult their health care provider prior to using products containing feverfew. 9
    Pregnancy/Lactation

Avoid use because of documented adverse effects. Pregnant women should not use the plant because the leaves possess emmenagogue activity (ejection of the placenta and fetal membranes) and may induce abortion. It is not recommended for breast-feeding mothers or for use in children younger than 2 years of age. 9
    Interactions

None well documented.
    Adverse Reactions

Patients withdrawn from feverfew may experience ill effects often known as “postfeverfew” syndrome. Handling fresh feverfew leaves may cause allergic contact dermatitis. Swelling of the lips, tongue, and oral mucosa, in addition to mouth ulceration, have been reported with feverfew use. GI effects, such as abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, indigestion, and flatulence, may also occur. 7
    Toxicology

No studies of chronic toxicity have been performed on the plant. The safety of long-term use has not been established.
    Botany

Native to the Balkan Peninsula, feverfew is now found in Australia, Europe, China, Japan, and North Africa. In the mid-nineteenth century, feverfew was introduced in the United States. The plant grows along roadsides, fields, waste areas, and along the borders of woods from eastern Canada to Maryland and westward to Missouri. Feverfew is a short, bushy, aromatic perennial that grows 0.3 to 1 m in height. Its yellow-green leaves are usually less than 8 cm in length, almost hairless, and pinate-bipinnate (chrysanthemum-like). Its yellow tubular florets, each with 10 to 20 white rays, bloom from July to October and are about 2 cm in diameter. They resemble those of chamomile ( Matricaria chamomilla ), for which they are sometimes confused, and have a single layer of white outer-ray florets. 5 , 9 , 10 , 11

Historically, the plant has been placed into 5 different genera; therefore, some controversy exists as to which genus the plant belongs. Former botanical names include Chrysanthemum parthenium (L.) Bernh., Leucanthemum parthenium (L.) Gren and Gordon, Pyrethrum parthenium (L.) Bernh., and Matricaria parthenium (L.). 5 , 12
    History

The feverfew herb has a long history of use in traditional and folk medicine, especially among Greek and early European herbalists. The ancient Greeks called the herb Parthenium , supposedly because it was used medicinally to save the life of someone who had fallen from the Parthenon during its construction in the 5th century BC. The name may derive from use in treating menstrual cramps in young girls, because the word parthenos means virgin in the Greek language. Perhaps the common English name feverfew was derived from a feathery plant known as featherfew . 5 , 11

The first century Greek physician Dioscorides used feverfew as an antipyretic. Feverfew also was known as “medieval aspirin” or the “aspirin” of the 17th century. In 1633, the plant was recommended for use to treat headaches in Gerard's Herbal . 5 , 7 , 9 , 13

The plant has been used to treat arthritis, asthma, constipation, dermatitis, earache, fever, headache, inflammatory conditions, insect bites, labor, menstrual disorders, potential miscarriage, psoriasis, spasms, stomachache, swelling, tinnitus, toothache, vertigo, and worms. Feverfew also has been used as an abortifacient, as an insecticide, and for treating coughs and colds. Traditionally, the herb has been used as an antipyretic, from which its common name is derived. 5 , 10 , 13 , 14 , 15

In Central and South America, the plant has been used to treat a variety of disorders. The Kallaway Indians of the Andes mountains value its use for treating colic, kidney pain, morning sickness, and stomachache. Costa Ricans use a decoction of the herb to aid digestion, as a cardiotonic, an emmenagogue, and as an enema for worms. In Mexico, it is used as an antispasmotic and as a tonic to regulate menstruation. In Venezuela, it is used for treating earaches. 5 In Danish folk medicine, feverfew is used as an antiepileptic. 16 The leaves are ingested fresh or dried, with a typical daily dosage of 2 to 3 leaves. The bitter taste is often offset by the addition of sweeteners. Feverfew also has been planted around houses to purify the air because of its strong, lasting odor; a tincture of its blossoms is used as an insect repellant and balm for bites. 2 It has been used as an antidote for opium overdose.

----

http://www.drugs.com/npp/feverfew.html
    Last edited by Elbie, 27th January 2015 at 16:18. Reason: post update

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th January 2015), Highland1 (27th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lookbeyond View Post

Do you eat grains and use sugar?

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (9th February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 246 Posts
    There is nothing and I mean absolutely wrong with supplementation, the quality of the supplements however is important so go for the best you can afford.

There is almost no way you can meet YOUR OPTIMAL NUTRITIONAL NEEDS from just foods ( this is completely dependent on the quality of the soil the food is grown in, in other words, are the optimal amounts of nutrients ( trace minerals) present in the soil, this also means that the word ORGANIC is more or less a hollow phrase, it just means no pesticides, that all, and yes thats better then sprayed greens and veggies and such, but the quality of the actual product can be just as bad or even worse ( worse soils) as non organics) a plant needs only three nutrients to grow and look good and at first glance it does just fine on just those three, however, the plant is capable of metabolizing a LOT more then three nutrients (minerals, trace minerals) and those "a lot mores" are exactly what we humans require for optimal performance.

Don't let the daily values on the supplements fool you in any way, those are minimum doses needed to make just function reasonably ( note I say reasonably and NOT normally, NORMALLY is a lot higher up the scale then reasonably), so you want to get those numbers up there if you can and keep it within a safe range for your particular metabolism, you can find out what that is by getting blood work done ( not urine, its highly inaccurate for a lot of substances), if that's too much trouble..............be an obnoxious quasi suicidal experimental dick like I am and figure out for yourself what supplements and in what quantities work best for you ( you add one or lose one) if it makes you feel better, good, if it makes you feel worse, stop or adjust the dose, but basically, we need all the minerals in trace form from Him salts, and the above mentioned vitamins are a definite must have, give it a shot and see where it takes you, most likely, it will not kill you, for sure, lol.

Buy Himalaya salts, eat saturated fats ( butter, coconut oil, mct oil ( medium chain triglycerides), krill oil, chicken skins, avocados, beef), for supplements, iodine, selenium, zinc, vit C, E, K2, B1,3,5,6,12, A, copper, magnesium, to increase absorption rates you can take HCL Betaine ( lots of nutrients do not get absorbed because of LACK of stomach acid, the molecules have get broken down FAST and small to be cell permeable), so drinking baking soda to alkalize is not too smart actually, it also alkalizes your stomach acid, that same acid you needs to break down nutrients for metabolisation, meaning, you could cram down all the nutrients you want, but if they cant be broken down for absorption, you are not doing yourself a favor, at all.

You are not what you eat, you are what you are able to metabolize efficiently for the specific requirements of your particular physical constitution.( and the metabolisation process is something you can influence yourself, big time)

BUTTER, eat BUTTER..............................BUTTER, it will NOT make you fat.

.BUTTERif you see a stick of grass fed butter, buy it, hug it, put in your coffee, hot chocolate, whatever, just heat it up really slow when you cook with it, or use as is on whatever you want butter on....................BUTTER..........
    Last edited by That Guy, 27th January 2015 at 15:23.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to That Guy For This Useful Post:

Cearna (28th January 2015), lookbeyond (27th January 2015), Sooz (27th January 2015)