Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: The Greatest Story Never Told......

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,796 Times in 315 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    This thread is supposed to be about the subject matter of a documentary entitled The Greatest Story Never Told.

Since the flat earth theory has nothing to do with it, is a comment about it not off-topic?

In other words, does this moderation team have any interest in threads not being derailed by off-topic posts?
    Here is my personal take on being a thread shepherd. Any and all activity taking place is a good thing.
    Don't be so picky in terms of off topic stuff popping off in your thread, like any good conversation there should be sidebars.
    The activity taking place will hopefully provide you with leads that you can use to further expand the topic you have opened the thread about, if you are listening to what is going on you can dialogue with the sidebar and this may be more fruitful than you specifically demanding folks adhere to your thread topic.
    Also, whenever someone demands folks stay on topic, it kind of makes them look like a d!ck, just saying bro, so ease up and let the thread go where it will go. Peace

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017), Maggie (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    What does that mean?
    It means open up your insight and stop using your brain.

Quote Originally posted by Paloma View Post
    Whatever. Not sufficiently interested to go into more exploration.
    You can keep him/her.
    Where there's smoke, there's fire, and I dont want to walk on those coals.
    As you wish................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017), Paloma (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by DNA View Post
    [...] just saying bro [...]
    Wrong gender, I'm afraid.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Maggie (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    It isn't just men who wage war, Sandy. Does the name Margaret Thatcher ring a bell?

Besides, we all know what would have happened if Hillary Clinton had won the 2016 US presidential elections. She has literally stated on camera that she was prepared to launch a nuclear strike against Iran. And wasn't she also one of the people who provided ISIS with US-made military weapons?
    Brother Aragorn is kicking the knowledge.
    Hillary in my opinion would have done all you say and she probably would have kicked off WWIII with Russia as well.
    All of this while expanding her options in depopulating the planet of us pesky "useless eaters".
    I honestly would not be surprised if someone shared a video of Hillary sprouting a pair of horns and flying off using her leather wings.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Here is my personal take on being a thread shepherd. Any and all activity taking place is a good thing.
    Don't be so picky in terms of off topic stuff popping off in your thread, like any good conversation there should be sidebars.
    The activity taking place will hopefully provide you with leads that you can use to further expand the topic you have opened the thread about, if you are listening to what is going on you can dialogue with the sidebar and this may be more fruitful than you specifically demanding folks adhere to your thread topic.
    Also, whenever someone demands folks stay on topic, it kind of makes them look like a d!ck, just saying bro, so ease up and let the thread go where it will go. Peace
    Sounds like you may not have read all posts.

I know that threads innocently go off-topic and I don't have a problem with that.

What I do have a problem with is using off-topic remarks which at the same time ridicule a member.

I am of the opinion that ridicule and sarcasm is a major problem on forums, and is very counterproductive.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), Melidae (13th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Don't take it personally Aragorn............we all know it is men who call the Global shots and not women so even when women step to the plate they are doing men's bidding ..........gleefully for some no doubt!! Psychopaths come in all genders
    I agree with you Sandy.
    For the most part, I think women really would be better leaders in the world, that is, if they embraced their femininity and acted out of the power of being a woman.
    Unfortunately most if not all women in power have emulated men and this usually makes them just as bad as the men in power, Hillary is a prime example of this.
    I think a lot of feminists got it wrong some where, they think that in order for women to be empowered they need to act and behave in the same fashion that men do. I do not believe this needs to be the case. I believe in women, I believe they are gifted with the true knowledge, empathy and selflessness and are far more capable then men to lead this world out of it's present condition.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017), Paloma (12th June 2017), sandy (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Lord Sidious View Post
    What do you think this ''satan'' is that you speak of?
    Look, I can bang historical religious doctrine all day.
    Satan was introduced into the Judaic Bible around 300 BC, this was due to the Judaic people being conquered by the Persians at the time.
    Now the Persians were particularly tolerant of the Judaic religion because of how similar it was to the Persian religion at that time.
    The Persians abhorred all polytheistic religions, and they were in fact one of the first monotheistic religions.
    The Persians were Zoroastrians.
    Now this is where it gets important, because up until this point there was no Satan in the Judaic writings, but Zoroastrianism had a Satan.
    And after the Judaic peoples were occupied for over a hundred years by the Persians, they had borrowed this Angra Manu from Zoroastrianism and turned it into Satan.

But all that sh!t doesn't really matter.
    Because you know, and I know that the elite are worshiping something far older than Zoroastriansim or Judaism.
    The lower level elite call it Satanism, but the upper level Elite call it worshiping Moloch or Saturn.
    I've read HP Blavastky state that Moloch is the same thing as Baal and or Saturn.

Regardless of what is going on in these horrible dark ceremonies, these a$$holes believe it is real, and they believe it to an extent that it seems to have swallowed up a great portion of our political, judicial and corporate leaders.
    Last edited by DNA, 12th June 2017 at 16:24.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017), Paloma (12th June 2017), WantDisclosure (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Look, I can bang historical religious doctrine all day.
    Satan was introduced into the Judaic Bible around 300 BC, this was due to the Judaic people being conquered by the Persians at the time.
    Now the Persians were particularly tolerant of the Judaic religion because of how similar it was to the Persian religion at that time.
    The Persians abhorred all polytheistic religions, and they were in fact one of the first monotheistic religions.
    The Persians were Zoroastrians.
    Now this is where it gets important, because up until this point there was no Satan in the Judaic writings, but Zoroastrianism had a Satan.
    And after the Judaic peoples were occupied for over a hundred years by the Persians, they had borrowed this Angra Manu from Zoroastrianism and turned it into Satan.

But all that sh!t doesn't really matter.
    Because you know, and I know that the elite are worshiping something far older than Zoroastriansim or Judaism.
    The lower level elite call it Satanism, but the upper level Elite call it worshiping Moloch or Saturn.
    I've read HP Blavastky state that Moloch is the same thing as Baal and or Saturn.

Regardless of what is going on in these horrible dark ceremonies, these a$$holes believe it is real, and they believe it to an extent that it seems to have swallowed up a great portion of our political, judicial and corporate leaders.
    Close.
    The Jews were taken to Babylon as slaved after the sacking of Jerusalem.
    Many things, including ''Satan'' were added there.
    Your post is the perfect example of why people fail to learn, from the first line, it's all what you know, not one question.
    How do you know that what you ''know'' is correct?
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (12th June 2017), modwiz (12th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Close.
    The Jews were taken to Babylon as slaved after the sacking of Jerusalem.
    Many things, including ''Satan'' were added there.
    Your post is the perfect example of why people fail to learn, from the first line, it's all what you know, not one question.
    How do you know that what you ''know'' is correct?
    Being nebulous and overly dramatic is good for entertainment.
    And you are always entertaining. But this hide and seek with the questions and answers I just don't have time for that.
    And all in all I don't really play that game.

Besides you've played this same cat and mouse game to it's fruition here and I've long read it and responded to it. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post224111
    And specifically in this post you are referring to Enki who the elite are worshiping, and you think he may be alive and well in Antarctica.
    Sorry to cut to the point.
    But to carry on in conversational fashion, I'm not so sure Enki would be a physical flesh and bone being if in fact he is still alive.

Robert Stanley has a remarkable story he tells, where he had an out of body experience and met Enki, this after he had met a possessed child who had a near death experience and the possessing entity was floating around the room after the traumatic event.
    Robert Stanley is of the opinion that Enki may in fact be a god gone mad, who is interested in harvesting spiritual energy from humans one earth in a bid to usurp his father Enlil. Robert Stanley is convinced that Enki does not have mankinds best interest at heart. I find the full story quite fascinating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ewz6btosHo&t=1525s

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Being nebulous and overly dramatic is good for entertainment.
    And you are always entertaining. But this hide and seek with the questions and answers I just don't have time for that.
    And all in all I don't really play that game.

Besides you've played this same cat and mouse game to it's fruition here and I've long read it and responded to it. http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post224111
    And specifically in this post you are referring to Enki who the elite are worshiping, and you think he may be alive and well in Antarctica.
    Sorry to cut to the point.
    But to carry on in conversational fashion, I'm not so sure Enki would be a physical flesh and bone being if in fact he is still alive.

Robert Stanley has a remarkable story he tells, where he had an out of body experience and met Enki, this after he had met a possessed child who had a near death experience and the possessing entity was floating around the room after the traumatic event.
    Robert Stanley is of the opinion that Enki may in fact be a god gone mad, who is interested in harvesting spiritual energy from humans one earth in a bid to usurp his father Enlil. Robert Stanley is convinced that Enki does not have mankinds best interest at heart. I find the full story quite fascinating.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ewz6btosHo&t=1525s
    What a load of bulls h i t.
    Just ignore me from now as I will you before one of us gets banned.
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Just ignore me from now as I will you before one of us gets banned.
    Agreed.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th June 2017), Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), Lord Sidious (12th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Okay, I will pick it up then, something not right on Earth from long ago, some call it evil, do not know what it was/is but would not dismiss some entity because I just do not know what caused or started the opposite of love. Feel to say your both incorrect with the potential of myself being incorrect and as you have bantered elsewhere I know not your full storylines and as I like one sides seriousness and logic and the other side makes me laugh and has the cutting energy of the mirror arkeytype, both you would not be swayed by tptW and that's important.

Did you see that Aragorn, finishing with tptW was keeping on topic , yes

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (13th June 2017), Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Did you see that Aragorn, finishing with tptW was keeping on topic , yes
    Absolutely!
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (13th June 2017), Elen (13th June 2017), modwiz (13th June 2017)

Thanks
    Agreed.
    Seeing as you broke your word, it is now a weapons free zone
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (18th June 2017), Dreamtimer (18th June 2017), Elen (19th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    The reason he was so loved and highly revered by the ordinary German people of that time is that he virtually eradicated, unemployment, pedophilia, drug misuse. poverty and gave the people a head start to a better life.

Remember Gaddafi did the same for Libya?

To do this he drove out the powerful zionist jewish banking cartels out of Germany as it was they who caused the despicable conditions in Germany purposefully to begin with.
    Sounds all too familiar..........and happening all over the world today.

The rest is all history as they say.....

What a monster he truly must have been to care so much about the common people and their welfare!

There are even conspiracies out there saying that the Jewish Death camps were not what they were portrayed to be either?

They had cinemas and entertainment facilities for the imprisoned jews...alledgedly.

The gas used on the jews has been purported to be for de lousing the jewish prisoners as opposed to gassing them so they would catch or spread serious disease.

Now before anyone chews my head off, I am not stating that Hitler did not commit genocide, I am purely suggesting that as most of our history has been falsified and altered to suit the 1%, so perhaps the statistics claiming that millions of Jews were allegedly gassed to death might have been somewhat exaggerated?

Russ
    Gadaffee did the same, ?, remember watching this when it was posted here, being amazed, gosh msm lies much, feels like even more back then, every knows mainstream corparate news etc is owned by the same generational players but we can agree with them-theys-putrids when saying Hitler was bad.