Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Greatest Story Never Told......

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Are you familiar with the work of Joseph Farrell, Keep Trying?
    Yes I've read a couple of his books, but I have not compared his work to the work of Dennis Wise.

I did not appreciate a comment I heard Joseph Farrell make at a Secret Space Program Conference round-table discussion about Corey Goode, because not having been a part of the secret space program himself, I think he was commenting about something he knew nothing about, because not all knowledge is derived from documents.

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    How else would you call someone who believes in the Flat Earth meme?
    I see. You're saying that this forum sanctions members ridiculing each other.

Is that a fair statement?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by KeepTrying View Post
    How else would you call someone who believes in the Flat Earth meme?
    I see. You're saying that this forum sanctions members ridiculing each other.
    That is not what I said.

Is that a fair statement?
    No, it's not.

Besides, Highland1 may still have an active account here — meaning that his account was never put in retirement — but for all intents and purposes, he's not a member of The One Truth anymore. He was part of a group of disgruntled members who all left the forum now over two years ago, and it is not likely that he'll ever return — even though stranger things have happened.

At the time, the retirement of an account did not have the same meaning yet as it does today, and it was simply called "unsubscribed", which was the vBulletin default. And also at the time, we offered members the option of unsubscribing themselves. All they had to do was click a menu entry, and then the server would send them an e-mail with a link, which, if they clicked it, would place their account into the "unsubscribed users" group without the intervention of an administrator.

Highland1 either never clicked that link or else he never clicked the menu entry itself, but he left with the rest of them just the same, and he hasn't been back since.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Fred Steeves (10th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 5,535 Times in 1,305 Posts
    That is not what I said.
    This thread is supposed to be about the subject matter of a documentary entitled The Greatest Story Never Told.

Since the flat earth theory has nothing to do with it, is a comment about it not off-topic?

In other words, does this moderation team have any interest in threads not being derailed by off-topic posts?
    Last edited by WantDisclosure, 10th June 2017 at 14:44. Reason: Typo

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WantDisclosure For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Modwiz, does Highland post at PA?

No. He was at eye-rise but left after failing to get us to relocate to flat earth with him. Flat earth, as a dogma, seems to produce zombies that need to be with their own kind.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th June 2017 at 15:24. Reason: Honor
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,564 Times in 1,372 Posts
    That's an unusually harsh insinuation.

With love
    Eelco

I meant the former about zombies..
    The latter I'll keep open for review..
    Last edited by Catsquotl, 10th June 2017 at 14:55.
    Have a great day today

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    That's an unusually harsh insinuation.

With love
    Eelco

I meant the former about zombies..
    The latter I'll keep open for review..
    Yeah, I might need to take a break from the greater forum, stay in my threads and just make videos. My subscribers either understand me or unsubscribe. Dogma and zombies go together. Let's call it harsh reality.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th June 2017 at 15:25.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), Catsquotl (10th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    This thread is supposed to be about the subject matter of a documentary entitled The Greatest Story Never Told.

Since the flat earth theory has nothing to do with it, is a comment about it not off-topic?
    That was explained to you by Dreamtimer in post #42.

In other words, does this moderation team have any interest in threads not being derailed by off-topic posts?
    Forgive me for saying so, but for someone still very new to The One Truth, you sure seem eager to criticize (and cast innuendos of distrust for) the staff here. It is not the first time that you question the actions of the staff, as well as the replies to your inquiries that we provide you with.

I do not believe that we would have given you any reason to doubt the integrity and earnestness by which we carry out the responsibilities entrusted in us. If we have, then feel free to point out where exactly that would have been the case. I am however pretty confident that you will not find a single such instance.

Therefore, perhaps it would be best for everybody's peace of mind then if you were to leave anything pertaining to moderation into the hands of the moderators. We've been doing this for far longer than you've been a member here, and we know what we're doing.

Lastly, it ironically seems to have eluded you that your repetitive innuendos on account of our actions and our equally repetitive attempts to justify ourselves before your judgmental eyes have derailed this thread quite a lot farther than the innocent comment from one of the thread participants that started this whole inquisition.

Much to learn, this one has...
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yeah, I might need to take a break from the greater forum, stay in my threads and just make videos. My subscribers either understand me or unsubscribe.
    Perhaps, No use talking to those that don't understand or think differently right?
    Has your immunity response really developed so far as to just cut away whatever does not serve? I'm not out to change your mind on anything, in this case just didn't understand why you felt the need to diminish Highland1 to the status of a zombie based on a small part of his outlook in life.
    He is undoubtedly more than just a flat earther. If I were to disengage from everything I don't understand, there would be very little left to explore.

With Love
    Eelco
    Have a great day today

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), PurpleLama (10th June 2017), sandy (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Catsquotl View Post
    Perhaps, No use talking to those that don't understand or think differently right?
    Has your immunity response really developed so far as to just cut away whatever does not serve? I'm not out to change your mind on anything, in this case just didn't understand why you felt the need to diminish Highland1 to the status of a zombie based on a small part of his outlook in life.
    He is undoubtedly more than just a flat earther. If I were to disengage from everything I don't understand, there would be very little left to explore.

With Love
    Eelco

Read it as you wish. It is hard for organic thought to engage with programmed thought. Anyway. I am removing myself from threads I did not start until some calm is restored in our forum. With an exception for Gio and Lord Sidious and their threads.

Explore? How much more exploration is needed to begin finding coherence that leads to being effective in a World that needs new thoughts and world views? So, the separation is between those satisfied with what they have found over the last years or decades and those who need to continue exploration. The explorers are often contentious with those who have used the data of their explorations to look for team members ready to make a difference. Together, they will make a difference.

It's like building a house. Even the laborer needs to know enough to be useful in that particular endeavor.
    Last edited by modwiz, 10th June 2017 at 15:35.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017), Zebowho (10th June 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 145 Posts
    I feel that Modwiz may be onto something, when dismissing a flatearther.
    Zombies, eh? Quite an apt term.

And whatever else a flatearther may have to offer, I doubt if I'd be interested.

In fact, being shoved into the direction of where the elite's meme creators want to herd us should get everyone's alarm bells ringing.
    Please people, don't fall into traps.

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Paloma For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (10th June 2017), DNA (12th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), modwiz (10th June 2017), The One (10th June 2017), TimeSensitive (10th June 2017), Zebowho (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Are you familiar with the work of Joseph Farrell, Keep Trying? He has researched and written extensively about the Venetian families and also about Germany and the Nazis. He has several books out and his website contains blog postings that are quite rich and also videos. He does a weekly News and Views as well as regular interviews on other peoples' shows.
    Whilst ol Joe is interesting, I would suggest you go look at Sharkhunters site, that is a HINT.
    For those who are aware, you will find much there, IF you can read between the lines.
    Harry Cooper is VERY interesting.

Trust me, I've had to endure far worse in the past couple of weeks. I myself was insulted six or seven times, and by three distinct people, on a thread which to this very day remains active. But as the insults were aimed at myself, I did not moderate the posts in which it happened. Instead, I chose to rebut and confront the members who had insulted me, and I gave them something to think about. Whether they have or haven't is up to them. It's their spiritual journey, and their conscience.
    That's because you're a nugget, Aragornugget...................
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Where was the farm located?
    In the country outside of Göttingen.

Why does this matter?

BTW, this was not a one off, check out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/League_of_German_Girls

The female version of Hitler Youth (for boys)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 13,156 Times in 2,620 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Yeah, I might need to take a break from the greater forum, stay in my threads and just make videos. My subscribers either understand me or unsubscribe. Dogma and zombies go together. Let's call it harsh reality.
    Don't do it Wizzy!!! (stay in your own threads)

Call 'em as you see 'em! I certainly don't agree with everything you say, but much of your views give me, at least, something to think on.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumpster Diver For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (10th June 2017), Elen (11th June 2017), Lord Sidious (10th June 2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Flat earthy stuff on an Adolf Hitler alternative theory thread, the mind boggles BUt how exciting that mooaning can get so many reactions, some milking needed ?, bladder bursting can happen I am told if mooaning not milked.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017)

Thanks
    moo.
    Have a great day today

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Catsquotl For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (11th June 2017), Aragorn (11th June 2017), Dreamtimer (11th June 2017), Lord Sidious (11th June 2017)