Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: First Ebola Case in U.S.

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    I'm not a great lover of Alex Jones and info wars , but this Dr has an excellent CV . He has nowhere else to go to get his story out . So read for yourselves how made a cure not just for the Ebola virus , but for other viruses as well .

Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

Exclusive: Former flight surgeon had been working with Ft. Detrick to develop treatment

http://www.infowars.com/doctor-u-s-a...fore-outbreak/

Image Credits: CDC Global

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 16, 2014

A doctor claims that he developed a successful drug to combat Ebola with the U.S. Army at Ft. Detrick Maryland but that the research was inexplicably shut down two weeks before the first outbreak of the virus in West Africa.

Richard C. Davis, M.D., a former flight surgeon with the U.S. Navy, told Infowars that he was leading a project to develop a drug called RC-2Beta, which according to Davis works, “at the core of our cells to enhance mitochondrial efficiency and promote gene signaling to stimulate cellular self-repair and pathogen destruction.”
    In the fall of 2013, Davis’ company began collaborating with the US Army at their Level 4 bioweapons facility at Ft. Detrick, Maryland to develop the drug, with astounding success.

According to Davis, the drug “Killed four of the world’s deadliest viruses in a dose-dependent fashion. The Army also noted that uninfected cells in the same cultures were untouched by the drug (i.e., it was non-toxic).”

“Everyone was very excited about these results since there has never been a broad-spectrum anti-viral drug that killed so many different viruses without affecting normal (uninfected) cells in this way,” writes Davis.
    However, after the Army initially indicated to Davis and his team that they were ready to move ahead quickly with further testing, communication completely ceased.

Army research data shows effectiveness of RC-2Beta in fighting the Ebola virus.

“Our once close communications and cordial relationship with the Ft. Detrick team went totally and inexplicably silent. Our phone calls went unanswered and emails unreturned,” writes Davis, adding he was “stunned” when the first reports of Ebola emerged in Africa just two weeks later.

The doctor also desperately contacted mainstream media outlets in an effort to get the story out, including CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the LA Times and others. After making initial contact and agreeing to provide documents, Davis was subsequently stonewalled and every outlet dropped the story.

Davis then turned to Florida Congressman David Jolly in an effort to reopen lines of communication with Ft. Detrick, a process that is ongoing.
    While health authorities and the media aggressively promoted ZMapp and other less successful drugs and vaccines to fight Ebola, Davis set about anxiously contacting the World Health Organization, which in June announced that experimental treatments for Ebola would be fast tracked.

“Out of concern and frustration, I made it my personal priority to obtain the two necessary documents (Humanitarian Use Exemption and Export Certificate) needed to ship our drug to the medical teams working desperately in Africa,” writes Davis. “So I began calling, and writing and faxing everyone who might be able to help. Since May, I have reached out over 200 times to every head of every organization in the world involved with this crisis. This includes the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, the various teams at the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, DARPA, multiple private relief and aid organizations (like Doctors Without Borders), and dozens just like them. The response was always the same… Silence…”

The doctor also slammed the Obama administration’s response to the Ebola outbreak.

“The response of the American government has been patently absurd,” writes Davis. “Every protocol that has been put in place to prevent the spread of the disease has been ignored. Our borders remain open, infected patients are being brought into our hospitals, and no truly effective countermeasures have been erected to stem the tide of infectious risk.”
    Davis’ conclusion on the government’s handling of the Ebola crisis and the fact that a potentially successful cure for the virus was shut down by Ft. Detrick immediately before the outbreak in West Africa left him to draw a sobering conclusion.

“I am left to conclude that America’s leadership is either guilty of gross misconduct, dereliction of duty, criminal negligence or worse – treason,” writes Davis, warning that the “crisis will undoubtedly spiral out of control” if the advice of incompetent public health authorities, the government and the media continues to be followed unquestionably.

Davis boasts an impressive Curriculum Vitae, having authored over 400 patents and trademarks while also being awarded commendations from the Chief of Naval Operations.
    “The inescapable conclusions of negligence or corruption or both cannot be simply swept aside for the sake of political correctness when the lives of every one of us are at stake,” writes Davis, adding, “Ebola is real. It is here, now. There is no more time to waste.”
    Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
    Last edited by Stoat muldoon, 18th October 2014 at 18:29.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), Chickadee (19th October 2014), norman (18th October 2014), Ria (18th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Fox News anchor Shepard Smith delivers Ebola message everyone needs to hear
    “We do not have an outbreak of Ebola in the United States. Nowhere.” – Shepard Smith

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/16/shep-smith-ebola/
    Click on link for the full story.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Stoat muldoon (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    I'm not a great lover of Alex Jones and info wars , but this Dr has an excellent CV . He has nowhere else to go to get his story out . So read for yourselves how made a cure not just for the Ebola virus , but for other viruses as well .

Doctor: U.S. Army Rejected Successful Ebola Drug 2 Weeks Before Outbreak

Exclusive: Former flight surgeon had been working with Ft. Detrick to develop treatment

http://www.infowars.com/doctor-u-s-a...fore-outbreak/

Image Credits: CDC Global

by Paul Joseph Watson | October 16, 2014

A doctor claims that he developed a successful drug to combat Ebola with the U.S. Army at Ft. Detrick Maryland but that the research was inexplicably shut down two weeks before the first outbreak of the virus in West Africa.

Richard C. Davis, M.D., a former flight surgeon with the U.S. Navy, told Infowars that he was leading a project to develop a drug called RC-2Beta, which according to Davis works, “at the core of our cells to enhance mitochondrial efficiency and promote gene signaling to stimulate cellular self-repair and pathogen destruction.”
    In the fall of 2013, Davis’ company began collaborating with the US Army at their Level 4 bioweapons facility at Ft. Detrick, Maryland to develop the drug, with astounding success.

According to Davis, the drug “Killed four of the world’s deadliest viruses in a dose-dependent fashion. The Army also noted that uninfected cells in the same cultures were untouched by the drug (i.e., it was non-toxic).”

“Everyone was very excited about these results since there has never been a broad-spectrum anti-viral drug that killed so many different viruses without affecting normal (uninfected) cells in this way,” writes Davis.
    However, after the Army initially indicated to Davis and his team that they were ready to move ahead quickly with further testing, communication completely ceased.

Army research data shows effectiveness of RC-2Beta in fighting the Ebola virus.

“Our once close communications and cordial relationship with the Ft. Detrick team went totally and inexplicably silent. Our phone calls went unanswered and emails unreturned,” writes Davis, adding he was “stunned” when the first reports of Ebola emerged in Africa just two weeks later.

The doctor also desperately contacted mainstream media outlets in an effort to get the story out, including CNN, ABC, MSNBC, CBS, the New York Times, the Washington Post, the LA Times and others. After making initial contact and agreeing to provide documents, Davis was subsequently stonewalled and every outlet dropped the story.

Davis then turned to Florida Congressman David Jolly in an effort to reopen lines of communication with Ft. Detrick, a process that is ongoing.
    While health authorities and the media aggressively promoted ZMapp and other less successful drugs and vaccines to fight Ebola, Davis set about anxiously contacting the World Health Organization, which in June announced that experimental treatments for Ebola would be fast tracked.

“Out of concern and frustration, I made it my personal priority to obtain the two necessary documents (Humanitarian Use Exemption and Export Certificate) needed to ship our drug to the medical teams working desperately in Africa,” writes Davis. “So I began calling, and writing and faxing everyone who might be able to help. Since May, I have reached out over 200 times to every head of every organization in the world involved with this crisis. This includes the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control, the various teams at the FDA, the National Institutes of Health, DARPA, multiple private relief and aid organizations (like Doctors Without Borders), and dozens just like them. The response was always the same… Silence…”

The doctor also slammed the Obama administration’s response to the Ebola outbreak.

“The response of the American government has been patently absurd,” writes Davis. “Every protocol that has been put in place to prevent the spread of the disease has been ignored. Our borders remain open, infected patients are being brought into our hospitals, and no truly effective countermeasures have been erected to stem the tide of infectious risk.”
    Davis’ conclusion on the government’s handling of the Ebola crisis and the fact that a potentially successful cure for the virus was shut down by Ft. Detrick immediately before the outbreak in West Africa left him to draw a sobering conclusion.

“I am left to conclude that America’s leadership is either guilty of gross misconduct, dereliction of duty, criminal negligence or worse – treason,” writes Davis, warning that the “crisis will undoubtedly spiral out of control” if the advice of incompetent public health authorities, the government and the media continues to be followed unquestionably.

Davis boasts an impressive Curriculum Vitae, having authored over 400 patents and trademarks while also being awarded commendations from the Chief of Naval Operations.
    “The inescapable conclusions of negligence or corruption or both cannot be simply swept aside for the sake of political correctness when the lives of every one of us are at stake,” writes Davis, adding, “Ebola is real. It is here, now. There is no more time to waste.”
    Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/paul.j.watson.71
    FOLLOW Paul Joseph Watson @ https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet
    Thanks Stoat,

I'm assuming this is from Friday 17 October broadcast - I don't get to listen until later. I am not surprised by this at all. All the more reason to assume this is all orchestrated.

I look forward to listen to Friday's broadcast on Monday morning while I'm working. Including Sunday's broadcast which is probably just getting started.

Sooz

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Stoat muldoon (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Fox News anchor Shepard Smith delivers Ebola message everyone needs to hear
    “We do not have an outbreak of Ebola in the United States. Nowhere.” – Shepard Smith

http://wtvr.com/2014/10/16/shep-smith-ebola/
    Click on link for the full story.
    Why on earth would anyone listen to Fox news with all it's past lies exposed . The only thing is he's correct , no need to panic . vigilance is what's needed , he's got a problem though saying they haven't lied when the nurses union leader said quote " they have lied to us " unquote .

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), ronin (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member Haiti
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,813 Times in 895 Posts
    Here's a video from this week's Top Documentaries published this month on You Tube. It's about bird flu and entitled "The Coming Pandemic" and I guess it's doing the rounds now because of current health concerns. While giving in somewhat to scaremongering, it does give information on likely scenarios in the event that a Pandemic gets a grip. One interesting fact is that this particular virus took 7 years to get to the stage of being a pandemic. It's also a reminder that it never reached the levels that were anticipated in press - something else that is relevant to today.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58ZyGFwVcHQ

Here's a link to (maybe) a more relevant video on Ebola if you want to scare yourselves ****less . . .
    http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/fight-against-ebola/
    Last edited by Calabash, 19th October 2014 at 17:00.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calabash For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Here's Joseph Farrell's take on Ebola - short video - 5mins

(reason to get US troops into Africa and reason to start a world-wide health care control system)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (20th October 2014), norman (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know if this is true.

50 CENT (rap singer)Diagnosed with EBOLA Virus After a Trip TO Africa!

http://www.10viral.net/50-cent-diagn...rip-to-africa/

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I don't know if this is true.

50 CENT (rap singer)Diagnosed with EBOLA Virus After a Trip TO Africa!

http://www.10viral.net/50-cent-diagn...rip-to-africa/
    I'm not sure it's true. The few places showing the story are showing pictures of a very emaciated 50 cent. These pictures are from a film in which 50 cent played a patient in the final stages of AIDS.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    American video 45min long
    Ebola False Flag Conspiracy FULLY Exposed! Complete Compilation Of ALL The Evidence! CASE CLOSED!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hX13_ggGSTk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (20th October 2014), norman (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ex-CIA AGENT: Ebola False Flag, October Suprise, Open Source Revolution & Elite Infighting
    11min long
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKUcBzDQH70

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhRoyQYIQ8

How to make Liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C at home!

Bridget Davis ~ The Internet Chef

I have put this on two threads as it is relevant to both subject matters.

"Published on Jun 12, 2014Hi everyone. Please note that this video has been produced to encourage others to try natural Vitamin C at home for themselves. It was created because we as a family have had some success with this protocol and it has helped our family members in their fight to cure themselves of cancer.

Everyone's story is different and I share with you the story and part of the treatment that has helped two of my loved ones.

If you want to know more please do your own research, as our case study is only one of many thousands out there that are readily available online.

Here are some of the many benefits of consuming Vitamin C in this way, plus you can find the recipe details below.

Mind clarity
    Easier to stay focused
    Better Vision
    Feeling of peacefulness
    More Energy
    Reduced hunger levels
    Weight Loss
    Prevents Radiation Damage
    Improved Joints
    Improved Hair
    Improved Skin
    Decreased Chronic back pain
    Decreased depression
    Decreased allergies
    Decreased PMS
    Lowered anxiety levels
    Better sleeping
    Easier to Wake in morning
    Hangover Cure
    Cures Flues and colds
    Cures Bird Flu
    Cures Cancer
    ...and more - See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread915507/pg1..

The ingredients that I have used for this recipe are as follows: please feel fee to double or triple the quantities depending on the size of your Ultrasonic cleaner.

Soak 37g of Non GMO lecithin granules in 400mls of cold distilled water for 1-2 hours.

Dissolve 30g of pure Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C in 200mls of cold distilled water.

Blend the Soaked lecithin and dissolved Ascorbic Acid in a high speed blender for 1 minute.

Pour this mixture into an ultrasonic cleaner and turn it on for 30 minutes in total, stirring continuously with a non reactive plastic spoon ( I use a disposable plastic straw)

When the time is up and the mixture is done, pour it in to a clean sealed glass container and store in the refrigerator.

We consume 30mls of this liquid every day, first thing in the morning.
    You need to take it on an empty stomach and do not drink for 30 minutes after taking and do not eat for 1hour after taking."
    Last edited by Ria, 20th October 2014 at 08:31.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (20th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    The UN Drops Off Emergency Food for 265,000 Left Behind in Ebola Quarantine

http://www.ryot.org/united-nations-e...program/843457

Food supplies are being distributed in the Waterloo district on the outskirts of Sierra Leone’s capital, Freetown, WFP’s Alexis Masciarelli told the Associated Press.”

Um… that’s nice, but the west might want to pay attention because these people are literally (250,000+ of them) trapped by jail bars encircling their city. Conspiracy theorists might want to take a second look at FEMA camps being secret – because, by the looks of this – any major city could be instantly walled off and turned into a jail/prison/camp.

And this is in what is technically considered a third world country – Ebola is sure making it very easy for the people in power to just.. lock a bunch of people up.

According to other numbers released by an article from Al Jazeera: “More than one third of West African country’s population now unable to move freely as government battles Ebola epidemic.”

To everyone saying Ebola is a hoax, have you ever considered reading between the lines? It really doesn’t matter if Ebola is really ravaging the world or not. Let’s make one thing abundantly clear: as Orwellian and scary as it sounds: Ebola is real because they say it is real. Who are they? You can decide for yourself, but I’d say start with the media and government… just don’t fall too far down the rabbit hole.
    http://yournewswire.com/so-there-are...la-quarantine/

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (20th October 2014), Ria (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,237 Times in 670 Posts
    The Spanish nurse is apparently healed. No more virus.

That cruise ship... false alarm, no ebola. It was all over the news here... a possible ebola case in Ottawa. Turned out not to be ebola.

Why are they plastering it all over the news when they have a possible case of ebola? and then, when it turns out not to be ebola, you hardly hear about it.

Fear, Fear, Fear. Be very, very afraid. So when the vaccine comes out, everybody will run to get it! I remember the H1N1 fear tactic... people would line up for hours to get the vaccine. They even came at workplaces. I did not get it and I lived to talk about it. Imagine that!

And flu season has not even started yet...

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Moonlight For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th October 2014), Chickadee (20th October 2014), Sooz (20th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Moonlight View Post
    Why are they plastering it all over the news when they have a possible case of ebola? and then, when it turns out not to be ebola, you hardly hear about it.

Fear, Fear, Fear.
    You nailed it. Hardly a word about the cruise ship now.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (20th October 2014), Moonlight (20th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    But Liberia is now ebola free!! Fancy that!

http://www.ctvnews.ca/health/who-dec...bola-1.2061406

Or so they say..

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (20th October 2014)