Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: First Ebola Case in U.S.

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Chickadee View Post
    I got it wrong- here's a link I found:

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/ebola...czar-1.2802490

Let's say that "if" it is poisoned water wouldn't this be a prime place to "infect" a good amount of people?
    Also found it here: http://belizean.com/belize-confirms-...ts-coast-1814/

Belize confirms patient with Ebola symptoms on cruise ship off its coast

Note: This could be serious as there are 4,000+ folks aboard this ship

Channel 5 Belize reported that it has:

Confirmed with representatives of the Ministry of Health that they have indeed received a report that there is at least one passenger on board the cruise ship, Carnival Magic, showing symptoms similar to that of the Ebola virus. According to the report made to MOH, the person exhibiting the symptoms did not come ashore today. The ship is reportedly carrying 3652 passengers and a total population of 4633 persons.

“The Carnival Magic departed from Galveston Texas on Sunday, October 12 arrived in Mahogany Bay, Honduras on Wednesday October 15 and arrived in Belize this morning, Thursday October 16.

“The ship was scheduled to leave Belize en route to Cozumel this evening at 5pm. However, it is still anchored in Belizean waters near State Bank Caye.”

“We have also have confirmed that the Belize Coast Guard has been deployed to prevent anyone from leaving the ship; including the Belizean pilot on board.”

In a press conference held last weak, Belize’s Ministry of Health stated that in the event of an outbreak of Ebola in Belize, no patient would be allowed into the commercial capital Belize City, where most of the Belize government cabinet officials reside. The MOH stated that the government hospital, the Karl Heuesner Memorial Hospital has but one Intensive Care Unit and they would not allow this to be overrun with Ebola patients. Belize is a a very poor country on the Yucatan Peninsula that depends to a large extent on tourism and grants from Venezuela for its foreign exchange income. Belize City is currently the main port of call for cruise ships.

Update: Channel 7 news anchor Indira Craig has posted on her Facebook page that Belize Prime Minister Dean Barrow in a callous move in view of very close Belize-U.S. relations, has denied entry into Belize for the stricken U.S. nationals to be air lifted to the U.S.A. for treatment:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (17th October 2014), norman (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    In the meantime:

Texas and Ohio school districts close campuses due to Ebola fears

School districts in Texas and Ohio closed campuses on Thursday in response to news that students and staff were, or may have been, in contact with confirmed Ebola patients.
    Royse City ISD announced early Thursday afternoon that it would close two schools Friday after district officials learned a health care worker with two children helped care for Thomas Eric Duncan and Nina Pham. She has been classified as "low risk."
    Jeff Webb, the district's associate superintendent, said Davis Elementary School and Ruth Cherry Intermediate School will be closed for cleaning. They will not have an early release Thursday, but he said the two schools will not hold afterschool activities.
    Parents received a letter about the two school closures Thursday afternoon. The school closures will allow the custodial staff to clean the schools, Webb said.
    He said the district does not have enough custodial staff to clean schools overnight.
    "This gives us enough time to do what we need to do correctly," he said.

http://www.dallasnews.com/ebola/head...bola-fears.ece

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by BabaRa View Post
    Also found it here: http://belizean.com/belize-confirms-...ts-coast-1814/

Belize confirms patient with Ebola symptoms on cruise ship off its coast

Note: This could be serious as there are 4,000+ folks aboard this ship

Channel 5 Belize reported that it has:

Confirmed with representatives of the Ministry of Health that they have indeed received a report that there is at least one passenger on board the cruise ship, Carnival Magic, showing symptoms similar to that of the Ebola virus. According to the report made to MOH, the person exhibiting the symptoms did not come ashore today. The ship is reportedly carrying 3652 passengers and a total population of 4633 persons.

“The Carnival Magic departed from Galveston Texas on Sunday, October 12 arrived in Mahogany Bay, Honduras on Wednesday October 15 and arrived in Belize this morning, Thursday October 16.

“The ship was scheduled to leave Belize en route to Cozumel this evening at 5pm. However, it is still anchored in Belizean waters near State Bank Caye.”

“We have also have confirmed that the Belize Coast Guard has been deployed to prevent anyone from leaving the ship; including the Belizean pilot on board.”

In a press conference held last weak, Belize’s Ministry of Health stated that in the event of an outbreak of Ebola in Belize, no patient would be allowed into the commercial capital Belize City, where most of the Belize government cabinet officials reside. The MOH stated that the government hospital, the Karl Heuesner Memorial Hospital has but one Intensive Care Unit and they would not allow this to be overrun with Ebola patients. Belize is a a very poor country on the Yucatan Peninsula that depends to a large extent on tourism and grants from Venezuela for its foreign exchange income. Belize City is currently the main port of call for cruise ships.

Update: Channel 7 news anchor Indira Craig has posted on her Facebook page that Belize Prime Minister Dean Barrow in a callous move in view of very close Belize-U.S. relations, has denied entry into Belize for the stricken U.S. nationals to be air lifted to the U.S.A. for treatment:
    So, the intelligent thing to do would be to quarantine the entire ship for the 21 or is it 45 days now?

This is a nightmare! :/

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    oh sht

that makes central america and the southern border into a catalyst for god knows what.

Alex Jones must be busting blood vessels.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If there is not an obvious rushing sound near the underground bunker entry points, there MUST BE a vaccine or nutrient compound or some other simple fix all ready to go that the elite have got plenty of for themselves.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    So we've all heard that silver and high dose vitamin c would work, but what about oil of oregano ?

Or is it a blood thinner like garlic?

Sorry- I'm not trying to get off topic here..

** never mind .. It is
    Last edited by Chickadee, 17th October 2014 at 19:30.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't know about Oregano, even though I used to have a garden full of it.

I've just hit the ORDER buttons of Silver rods and Vitamin C that I've had saved in favorites for a few days. I've just spent 130 quid !

I think I should have enough of both to make me a surefire welcome member of this community I live in that usually frightens the daylight out of me.

I know there is a better way to get large doses of Vit C into my body but I've opted for Sodium Ascorbate powder in a very big bag. It's got sodium in it to reduce the acidity of it.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    All I can say is s$&t!!... We have to have faith, well I do anyways.

I've lit 3 candles and I will keep them burning.

A white one to call to the Holy Spirit
    A green one to bring healing to us all
    And a pink one, for the love of god and man and Earth herself

This whole thing is starting to get a hold of me. And it's doing exactly what it means to, it's spreading fear.

I think we all need to make extra time for going into ourselves and make light.

What else is there?

Group mediation?

I just can't believe I would have signed up for this~
    I'm holding out-

Tighten those boot laces boys and girls-

This isn't us against ebola- it's light vs dark..

We have to shine!!

It's all I've got- there just isn't anything else

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), Moonlight (18th October 2014), norman (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Chickadee View Post
    All I can say is s$&t!!... We have to have faith, well I do anyways.

I've lit 3 candles and I will keep them burning.

A white one to call to the Holy Spirit
    A green one to bring healing to us all
    And a pink one, for the love of god and man and Earth herself

This whole thing is starting to get a hold of me. And it's doing exactly what it means to, it's spreading fear.

I think we all need to make extra time for going into ourselves and make light.

What else is there?

Group mediation?

I just can't believe I would have signed up for this~
    I'm holding out-

Tighten those boot laces boys and girls-

This isn't us against ebola- it's light vs dark..

We have to shine!!

It's all I've got- there just isn't anything else

"This isn't us against ebola- it's light vs dark..

We have to shine!! "

I hear you.

http://jandeane81.com/threads/31-Wha...ll=1#post35164
    Last edited by norman, 18th October 2014 at 00:10.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), Chickadee (18th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (17th October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    I'm planning to make some colloidal silver tomorrow.
    When do we start taking it?

Plus I'm going to make a barrel of home brew beer to wash it down.

Woody
    Last edited by Woody, 17th October 2014 at 20:36.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), Chickadee (18th October 2014), norman (17th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I think you'll know, your body will tell you, when to take it.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), Chickadee (18th October 2014), Ria (17th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    So? Here comes the vaccine!!!

http://www.cbc.ca/m/news/world/ebola...-u-s-1.2796859

*notice it's from a Winnipeg Lab? I wonder if it's from the same Winnipeg Lab that had the ebola stolen and attempted to be smuggled 5+ years ago..

What I mean by this is:
    Winnipeg (from what I gather) is not a nice place to live. It has high crime and murder rates and not to mention poverty. No offence all you Winnipegians out there, but honestly? How many of these labs can there be there?

*** post update*** - yup!! Same lab! http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news/..._outbreak.html
    Last edited by Chickadee, 18th October 2014 at 03:27.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (18th October 2014), norman (18th October 2014), Ria (18th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (18th October 2014), Sooz (18th October 2014), Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    The most stupidest statements about Ebola...

http://www.infowars.com/the-cdcs-stu...s-about-ebola/

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Woody (18th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Obama appoints Ebola 'czar', Ron, Klain to be the point man for the U.S. government's response to the Ebola crisis, amid criticism the government's response to the virus has been sluggish and inadequate.

Klain is an attorney (not someone from the medical field) . . . what does that tell us!?!

Also: Obama authorized calling up military reservists for the U.S. fight against Ebola in West Africa on Thursday.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

norman (18th October 2014), Woody (18th October 2014)