Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: First Ebola Case in U.S.

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    hmm we are treading dodgy waters?
    would you take the vaccine or take the risk of catching Ebola?
    it is a limited choice where you will become a victim of circumstance .

imagine trying to explain to your family and friends as why not to take the vaccine!
    it is a catch 22. situation methinks.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Chickadee (7th October 2014), Ria (6th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,106 Times in 484 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by norman View Post
    Answers that go straight to the "It's all about the money" don't do it for me though.

I've never been able to accept the idea that the very people who conjure money out of nothing are motivated to do all these awful things they do, For the Money!.

Naaa, no way. It's about something way above money.
    I usually start out by following the money...in the world they have created, money is used as a tool to get what they want. They can then create scarcity or abundance, wars, epidemics, 'natural' disasters, you name it....just buy the right people to get the job done.

Why? If you had the power and control to make this earth into whatever you wanted, what would you do? You'd use every tool possible...especially people...like the saying, 'if you were a hammer, everything would look like a nail'... Keep the people dumb and in fear for their safety and you can make them do anything...herd them in any direction you desire. Too many people becoming a hindrance to the plans or just don't need so many for your purposes anymore? Get rid of some. It's been done so many times. The important thing is to keep the people from being informed of the truth or connecting the dots. Our ignorance is their bliss.

Fear, fear, fear. So sick of it! Ebola creates scurvy...lack of vit c. Stock up, take a capsule of ascorbic acid a day, and when you begin to feel ill ramp up the dosage as high as possible. Don't know whether colloidal silver helps or not, but it won't hurt. If it makes you feel better, take it.

The point is not necessarily to get us sick so we die...the point is to get us to react in a certain way out of fear. Why kill us if all they have to do is make us afraid enough to buy their lies? They could quarantine and vaccinate everyone if the fear is great enough...without releasing any kind of virus, if they wanted. The people themselves would begin regulating each other and putting pressure on everyone else to be vaccinated...in the same manner they used to get people to quit smoking, women to have mammograms, even the way we have to line up and do 'business' at the department of motor vehicles, etc. They set up systems, and the people perpetuate it for them.

If possible, set aside emotional reaction for a time and just think things through...see things through logic rather than blind emotion, and ask questions. A different picture emerges. Do what you must to protect yourself from the threat (I have stocked up on ascorbic acid, but I already had a pretty good stockpile anyway), but it is just a threat until proven otherwise.

imho

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Chickadee (7th October 2014), norman (6th October 2014), Ria (6th October 2014), ronin (7th October 2014), Sooz (7th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Melidae View Post

I usually start out by following the money..........

[..............................................(I agree with all of this)..............................]

..........imho
    Yes I agree.

My point is about the driver motivation of the people at the helm. They use all the money tricks in the book and more, I don't believe it's money that they themselves want. They know almost all the others down the pecking order want it, but as for them, I seriously think not.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (6th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Chickadee (7th October 2014), Melidae (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), ronin (7th October 2014), Sooz (7th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    If you had the power and control to make this earth into whatever you wanted,
    Possible motivation...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Chickadee (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Interesting clip, I think everyone should take notice. This is what is being fed to the masses.

I also find it interesting that 'Curious George' was the name given to an assistant of Nicola Tesla. I think who actually was a shrub (from the Bush family).

From memory, George W Bush's ancestor worked as an assistant to Nicola Tesla and worked at trying to get at all his innovations. The Bush character ('curious George'), was probably behind getting all of Tesla's stuff written down on paper, when Tesla died (or murdered, who knows).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhoriiD-Z8

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th October 2014), Cearna (9th October 2014), Chickadee (7th October 2014), Melidae (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), ronin (7th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member Canada
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 220 Posts
    So, I remembered something I either read or saw on the television or heard on the radio sometime back... Oh the beauty of google(although their monitoring everything. But...

Here's a link, scroll down and have a gander if you please. Who knows it may have already been shared along here some where ..
    Sorry I'm no computer whiz and only offering a cut and paste hack job.

http://item.liveleak.com/mobile/view?i=47d_1242312629

Oh sweet memory!

Perhaps, the US first Ebola case came from this Canadian Lab.. Because attempt at smuggling only ever happens once, right?
    Last edited by Chickadee, 7th October 2014 at 15:44.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chickadee For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), ronin (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Interesting clip, I think everyone should take notice. This is what is being fed to the masses.

I also find it interesting that 'Curious George' was the name given to an assistant of Nicola Tesla. I think who actually was a shrub (from the Bush family).

From memory, George W Bush's ancestor worked as an assistant to Nicola Tesla and worked at trying to get at all his innovations. The Bush character ('curious George'), was probably behind getting all of Tesla's stuff written down on paper, when Tesla died (or murdered, who knows).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HhoriiD-Z8

Interesting Sooz. And kudos to the fella that made this video. So who are the writers (or those behind the writers) of the Simpson's series?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), ronin (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Last edited by ronin, 7th October 2014 at 17:16.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (7th October 2014), norman (7th October 2014), PurpleLama (7th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Why? If you had the power and control to make this earth into whatever you wanted.......
    Possible motivation...
    How about it's not the planet they want to control but the human race?

I'm partly convinced by the human origin 'tree' Bill Ryan was given by the guy who worked for the "13".

As Alex Jones says frequently, "It doesn't matter if YOU believe all this stuff or not, the elite believe it and it's what they are doing to us all".

The "13" bloodlines allegedly believe that THEY are the ONLY true humans. In their eyes, based on their research, the rest of us are cross breeds with reptilians. ( I know this goes completely against the grain of general current internet 'knowing' ).

IF, as the "tree" info claims, the whole deal here with us 'humans' is an experiment set up a million or more years ago to settle an argument, the "13" bloodlines who believe they are the only pure humans alive today will see themselves as the only ones to rule the race and carry on the experiment ( even if they want to tilt the result in their egoistic favor ) to it's conclusion.

I'm partly persuaded by that claim. I think there are other factors that go beyond it though, not least the very obvious direct intervention by contemporary ETs in tin ships who very many abductees know to be engaged in breeding science with them. This implies, to my mind, that the ETs who started this process don't regard the 13 bloodlines of pure humans to be legitimate prefects of the race or engineers of an outcome.

The most important concept for us to grasp ( I think ) whoever is wielding the greatest influence here, is the difference between us as souls in meatsuits and us as a genetic 'Darwinian' state of evolution. The "tree" info from the "13" does NOT say one darn thing about spirituality or who we might be as souls reincarnating into physical 3D living beings.

I have a personal bias towards the "soul in a meatsuit" perspective BUT that doesn't really separate me from the "13" who seem to disregard that notion, it just puts a different spin on the practical experience of being treated as DATA POINT in a genetic development program.

In genetics science, the path to a stronger version of the gene set is to torture the specimen set until only the most resilient are left to rebuild a new gene set that's slightly "improved" over the previous set.

The Ebola, or any other pandemic factor, is very likely to be seen by whoever is running this show as a positive thing that will make the race stronger in the future.

I'm in two minds about that.
    Last edited by norman, 7th October 2014 at 19:47.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Melidae (8th October 2014), Ria (7th October 2014), ronin (9th October 2014), sandy (8th October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (7th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Spiral (7th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I like the way you think, norman. Genetic modification via chemtrails, gmo's, viruses, vaccines, etc. to make the race stronger....or weaker? My mind goes to the stories of the dogon and the ummo...genetic modification by the ummo welcomed because they appeared to have our best interests at heart.

Another possibility is John Lash's Archons and Sophia's Correction....where the Archons mistakenly believe they are the 'creators' of this world and are trying to destroy the things in us that they do not possess...but that seems to be more on a spiritual/energetic level rather than physical.

So where to focus attention? On them...the '13' or the archons...? On us...the wild card...? Methinks we can have more of an effect than most of us believe.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Melidae For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Sooz (8th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Norman is a smart cookie. Sits at the back of the room, ready to exit at a moments notice.

Takes mental notes and then skedaddles.

I'm the kind of idiot that sits at the front, lol...but then makes an exit that everyone notices.

Norman sitting at the back, just makes a quiet exit without anyone knowing he was even there.

Pure class. A lesson I should heed.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Melidae (8th October 2014), norman (8th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    I'm of the like mind of the wild card idea, Melidae.

It still just seems that humankind wants to avoid growing up and taking responsibility for their own evolution and like the quintessential teenager want the power but not necessarily the responsibility that goes with that power.

Ebola is one fine example along with other diseases that can be managed and are not

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), norman (9th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Sooz (9th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Just in from Mike Adams, WHO and CDC contradict each other. WHO says Ebola can be transmitted by airborne particles.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047177_Eb...particles.html

Oh, and we have a woman in Cairns, Queensland, (OZ), quarantined with a fever. She was a nurse treating Ebola victims in Africa. Tests should come in tonight if she has Ebola.

Bit close to home.....mmmmm

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th October 2014), Ria (9th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    thinking time is creeping on:

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

Woody (13th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Second Ebola case reported in U.S. – healthcare worker at Dallas hospital has tested positive for virus.

Nurse was wearing full protective gear: A health care worker at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital has tested positive for Ebola after a preliminary test, the state’s health agency said in a statement. Confirmatory testing will be conducted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta. The employee helped care for Thomas Eric Duncan, the first person diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. Duncan died on Wednesday. “We knew a second case could be a reality, and we’ve been preparing for this possibility,” Dr. David Lakey, commissioner of the Texas Department of State Health Services, said in a statement Sunday morning. “We are broadening our team in Dallas and working with extreme diligence to prevent further spread.”

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

norman (12th October 2014), Spiral (13th October 2014), Woody (13th October 2014)