Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: First Ebola Case in U.S.

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Not trying to be alarmist folks, but everyone needs to know this. This is coming to a country near you if this is not contained. Like I've said before, this appears to be manufactured, i.e., man-made.

The UN has even shipped back high-strength colloidal silver destined for Africa. Codex Alementarious anyone? (sp?)

I personally am trying to buy colloidal silver and all stocks are depleted. Or may not being able to be shipped. Who knows.

It pays to be awake and aware - join the dots. It's their last ditch plan because they are backed into a corner. And when dangerous people are backed into a corner, they do dangerous things.

I know all the members here know this, I'm reaching out to the lurkers and readers.

Member or lurker, please read this. Everyone needs to spread this far and wide.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_Eb...formation.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd October 2014), lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Not trying to be alarmist folks, but everyone needs to know this. This is coming to a country near you if this is not contained. Like I've said before, this appears to be manufactured, i.e., man-made.

The UN has even shipped back high-strength colloidal silver destined for Africa. Codex Alementarious anyone? (sp?)

I personally am trying to buy colloidal silver and all stocks are depleted. Or may not being able to be shipped. Who knows.

It pays to be awake and aware - join the dots. It's their last ditch plan because they are backed into a corner. And when dangerous people are backed into a corner, they do dangerous things.

I know all the members here know this, I'm reaching out to the lurkers and readers.

Member or lurker, please read this. Everyone needs to spread this far and wide.

http://www.naturalnews.com/047089_Eb...formation.html
    You (I mean every one ) needs to buy their own colloidal silver machine NOW while they still can, that way you can protect yourself, your family & those you care for.

Very soon you wont be able to get such products, even if this ebola thing ends up like the SARS fiasco at least you can protect from flu & lots of other things that does to rounds.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd October 2014), lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (2nd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    I'm trying to remember where I read that colloidal silver isn't effective against viruses. It may have been a disinfo web page, I don't know, but it stopped me in my tracks at the time and left an impression.

I also read somewhere, it might have been here, that the later symptoms of Ebola ( prior to death ) are identical to the symptoms of massive Vitamin C depletion in the body. In fact, there is a statement from a doctor who has worked with Ebola victims who has tested and found ZERO Vit C in those dying people. The implication being that Ebola virus wipes out Vit C.

With zero Vit C in your body, the organs and blood vessels etc fall apart. That is what happens with Ebola.

I can't find high dosage Vit C in the shops any more. I think the EU banned it a couple of years ago. Who'd a thunk?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), Ria (2nd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    How was this not planned in advance? Ebola vaccine magically ready for human trials in weeks, not years
    Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047086_Eb...#ixzz3EzDJdBVu

http://www.naturalnews.com/047086_Eb...en_agenda.html

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd October 2014), lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Get some high voltage Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Colloidal Silver and high grade Manuka Honey - the higher grade the better.

Plus pure, organic essential oils: Eucolyptus, clove, cinnamon, tea tree, rosemary, peppermint, manuka oil. Dilute in a little water.

Use the oils in a mouthwash/gargle twice a day - I have not caught a bug in over 3 or 4 years using this. And I work in areas where there are kiddy snot nose tissues all over the place and people who are really sick. Before I used this mouthwash/gargle, I used to get at least one cold or flu per year. Not anymore.

And if I feel slightest odd feeling in my throat or not feeling well - teaspoon of colloidal silver 3 times a day. Plus a teaspoon dose of Manuka honey. Does the trick.

Good idea of Spiral's - don't just get the silver, get a machine that you make it with. Surely they can't take that away.
    Last edited by Sooz, 2nd October 2014 at 22:58.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd October 2014), BabaRa (2nd October 2014), lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), Ria (2nd October 2014), Seikou-Kishi (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    I'd like to thank Sooz for her accurate advice. Clove oil can also be taken internally and functions powerfully against all pathogens. A clove stone works brilliantly too

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

777 (2nd October 2014), BabaRa (2nd October 2014), lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), Ria (2nd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Paul Watson is in Texas doing the Alex Jones show. His Ebola coverage is very good and there are lots of news leads that paint a disturbing picture.

Canada has deleted it's web info about the likelihood of Ebola being airborn.

Hawaii has reported some suspected cases.

Today's AJ show is likely to be the best up to date info you can get on what's going on.

http://www.infowars.com/free-audio/

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    More headlines:

**Ebola nightmare: ‘five infected every hour’ in Sierra Leone – ‘terrifying new rate’ of acceleration.

**Health fiasco: US Ebola patient was vomiting in ambulance, five children exposed from 4 different schools, took at least 3 flights

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
    Last edited by BabaRa, 2nd October 2014 at 18:54.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,326 Times in 166 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    You (I mean every one ) needs to buy their own colloidal silver machine NOW while they still can, that way you can protect yourself, your family & those you care for.

Very soon you wont be able to get such products, even if this ebola thing ends up like the SARS fiasco at least you can protect from flu & lots of other things that does to rounds.

I must be honest I'm starting to get worried now, I feel this is going to explode over the next months.

I've just taken spirals advice and purchased a colloidal silver generator from eBay.

Woody

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post
    I must be honest I'm starting to get worried now, I feel this is going to explode over the next months.

I've just taken spirals advice and purchased a colloidal silver generator from eBay.

Woody
    Glad to hear it, esp for someone in your line of work it will be indispensable

I use a glass of boiled tap water (no fluoride here ) to make it, or you can get bottled water with a very low mineral content, it works faster with warm water than cold & it needs to be drunk within 20 mins or so or it goes funny.

I'm also going to order some clove oil following SK's comment above.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Glad to hear it, esp for someone in your line of work it will be indispensable

I use a glass of boiled tap water (no fluoride here ) to make it, or you can get bottled water with a very low mineral content, it works faster with warm water than cold & it needs to be drunk within 20 mins or so or it goes funny.

I'm also going to order some clove oil following SK's comment above.

The kit is coming with silver rods and distilled water and apparently everything needed to get started,
    Hopefully there will be instruction too.
    So I can use bottled water instead of distilled water?
    I've got some clove oil in my war chest already as I had a tooth out a while back and was in agony, and the only way I could get any pain relief was rubbing clove oil on my gum.

Woody

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Spiral (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Woody View Post
    The kit is coming with silver rods and distilled water and apparently everything needed to get started,
    Hopefully there will be instruction too.
    So I can use bottled water instead of distilled water?
    I've got some clove oil in my war chest already as I had a tooth out a while back and was in agony, and the only way I could get any pain relief was rubbing clove oil on my gum.

Woody
    It works fine, if you have a "britta" filter jug or similar you could use the water from that, if you have hard water you will need to boil it too.

I started with some silver strips from a health food shop & a 6v battery & last year got given a proper machine with rods, they both take about 20 mins in a glass of water just deep enough for the rods.

The distilled water may not be fit for drinking, I think they are saying to use it topically, but this is just to protect themselves because they are likely to be legislated out of business, you need to drink it to stop disease, not daily but if you feel something coming on or have had contact with someone who is ill (usually the woman on the till in the supermarket for me lol)

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

lookbeyond (2nd October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (2nd October 2014), Woody (2nd October 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    if you give it intention it may manifest!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Ria (3rd October 2014), Woody (3rd October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    if you give it intention it may manifest!

hehe... ....

If you manifest denial, reality may escape you.

here's one big reason why I don't believe in the power of intention to manifest anything, other than an early rise the next morning to go earn a living..............

We, the human race, were not sitting around "intending" a race or a few races of ETs to turn up here and rock our world to the foundations. We were absolutely brim full of the opposite intention, that of being the smartest most advanced beings in the universe, right?

Well, guess what, we were in denial and ignoring the obvious reality of the universe.

nuff said,
    Last edited by norman, 3rd October 2014 at 01:02.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

donk (3rd October 2014), Melidae (6th October 2014), Ria (3rd October 2014), Sooz (3rd October 2014), Woody (3rd October 2014)

Senior Member UK
    Thanks
    If this whole Ebola Outbreak is the start of the culling of the human race to a more manageable and sustainable size, ( which it could very well be ), what happens to the survivors?
    If the population is reduced by 70%, what's in store for those who have survived?
    Maybe another virus to reduce the population further?
    Concentration camps and a bullet in the back of the head?
    Total slavery and control?

Woody

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Woody For This Useful Post:

donk (3rd October 2014), Ria (6th October 2014), Sooz (3rd October 2014)