Thread: Can't find a clean High Court judge

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Can't find a clean High Court judge

"Pressure growing on abuse inquiry chief Fiona Woolf over new links to Leon Brittan
    More links between historic abuse inquiry chief and Lord Brittan revealed
    Former Home Secretary Brittan accused of involvement in a cover-up
    Fiona Woolf sat in the same magistrates' court as his wife, Diana
    Brittan addressed a Law Society conference when Woolf was a senior figure
    But she will escape a Commons debate on her controversial appointment
    The controversial new head of the Government’s inquiry into historic sex abuse is under growing pressure as more evidence emerged of her links to a key figure in the scandal.
    Fiona Woolf has connections going back at least a decade with Leon Brittan, who is accused of involvement in a cover-up when he was Home Secretary.
    Today we can reveal that the top commercial lawyer sat in the same magistrates’ court as Lord Brittan’s wife Diana for three years.
    Mrs Woolf was also a senior figure at the Law Society when it hosted a conference addressed by Lord Brittan.
    She missed the first meeting of the inquiry into alleged VIP paedophile rings on Friday because she was on a business trip to Africa, in her role as Lord Mayor of London.
    She will also escape a Commons debate on her role after a decision by Lord Brittan’s protege William Hague.
    Last night campaigners accused Mrs Woolf of treating the investigation with contempt, and called on both her and the Home Office to explain how well she knows Lord Brittan.
    She has refused to say if she declared her potential conflicts of interest in advance, despite calls in Parliament.
    The new links come after The Mail on Sunday revealed that Mrs Woolf, 66, has lived in the same upmarket street as the Brittans since 2005; sits on the board of a City conference with the former Minister; gave a £50 donation to his wife for a fun run last year; and judges a business award with her.
    Lord Brittan is a key figure in the inquiry because of his involvement in the scandal of hundreds of files on child abuse that the Home Office admitted had been lost or shredded. Lord Brittan was handed a now-lost dossier in 1983, which he insists he passed on to officials.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti..._campaign=1490

Historic sex abuse inquiry chief Fiona Woolf has connections going back at least a decade with Leon Brittan, who is accused of involvement in a cover-up when he was Home Secretary

Simon Danczuk, the Labour MP who exposed Cyril Smith as a child abuser, said: ‘Both the Home Office and Fiona Woolf need to explain exactly what her relationship is with the Brittans.
    ‘The more they stonewall, the more suspicious people, particularly victims, will be.’
    Mr Danczuk told the Commons he was ‘disturbed’ by the links but his call for a debate was slapped down by William Hague. Now Leader of the House, Mr Hague succeeded Lord Brittan as MP for Richmond in North Yorkshire in 1989 and previously wrote speeches for him. Last night Mr Danczuk said ‘people will draw their own conclusions’ about Mr Hague’s decision.
    +2
    Under fire: Mrs Woolf, left, with Lady Brittan and journalist Martyn Lewis at an awards event
    Peter Saunders, of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood, added: ‘The links between Mrs Woolf and the Brittans will totally undermine the credibility of the inquiry.’
    The Judicial Office confirmed Mrs Woolf had sat on cases at City of London Magistrates’ Court when the chairman of the bench was Lady Brittan. Mrs Woolf became a Justice of the Peace in 2007, while Lady Brittan was chair of the bench until 2010. Officials said it would take too long to check if they ever sat on the same cases.
    Meanwhile, records show that in October 2005, Leon Brittan gave the opening speech at a conference at the Law Society where Mrs Woolf was vice-president.
    Mrs Woolf was questioned about her links to the Brittans last week, but refused to answer. She remained in Uganda on Friday when the inquiry she is due to lead met for the first time. The Home Office called it an ‘informal discussion... in accordance with her directions’.
    A spokesman refused to say if Mrs Woolf had declared her links to the Brittans or not, but said: ‘She is an exceptional and highly qualified candidate for this demanding role.’ "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3DIm5tqyb

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2021), gardener (14th September 2014), Seikou-Kishi (14th September 2014)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks

Masonic Judges

Hi Ria, I have just joined, and am interested in the corruption that is going on at top level, I have sent a letter to Home Secretary Priti Patel among other things
    If under pressure she opens another inquiry about the conduct of the police in the Fantasist Carl Beech case, that inquiry should be free from masonic influences and the like and that the recent IICSA (Independent Inquiry Child Sexual Abuse ) report, was far from being Independent, in that report it was clearly stated that police officers were watch a house owned by a known paedophile Roddam Twiss and that on occasions Edward Heath, Cyril Smith, Jeremy Thorpe, Leon Brittan frequented the house, when they reported back to their senior officers they were promptly taken of the case. Also included in the letter Cyril Smith was regularly seen picking up youngsters at picadilly circus and take them back to Roddam Twist's abode. the point I am making and I said to the Home secretary that Carl Beech's prison sentence should be investigated and that his recent appeal should have included the information that I have put here.
    I do hope this will be of interest to you. David
    ps. I am still awaiting a reply from the Home Secretary.

pps. Sir Richard Henriques is a mason and a leading spokesman for those tainted VIP paedophiles.
    Last edited by eyespycorruption, 9th March 2021 at 10:11. Reason: add more information

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to eyespycorruption For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2021), Aragorn (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (13th March 2021), Elen (10th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,445 Times in 1,680 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by eyespycorruption View Post
    Hi Ria, I have just joined, and am interested in the corruption that is going on at top level, I have sent a letter to Home Secretary Priti Patel among other things
    If under pressure she opens another inquiry about the conduct of the police in the Fantasist Carl Beech case, that inquiry should be free from masonic influences and the like and that the recent IICSA (Independent Inquiry Child Sexual Abuse ) report, was far from being Independent, in that report it was clearly stated that police officers were watch a house owned by a known paedophile Roddam Twiss and that on occasions Edward Heath, Cyril Smith, Jeremy Thorpe, Leon Brittan frequented the house, when they reported back to their senior officers they were promptly taken of the case. Also included in the letter Cyril Smith was regularly seen picking up youngsters at picadilly circus and take them back to Roddam Twist's abode. the point I am making and I said to the Home secretary that Carl Beech's prison sentence should be investigated and that his recent appeal should have included the information that I have put here.
    I do hope this will be of interest to you. David
    ps. I am still awaiting a reply from the Home Secretary.

pps. Sir Richard Henriques is a mason and a leading spokesman for those tainted VIP paedophiles.
    She's a retired member
    Ní siocháin go saoirse

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lord Sidious For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2021), Aragorn (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (13th March 2021), Elen (10th March 2021), Emil El Zapato (9th March 2021), eyespycorruption (12th March 2021), Wind (9th March 2021)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by eyespycorruption View Post
    Hi Ria, I have just joined, [...]

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (10th March 2021), Dreamtimer (13th March 2021), Elen (10th March 2021), Wind (10th March 2021)

Retired Member Great Britain
    Thanks
    Thank you all for your replies.
    I will add a lot more facts to this post if I donot get a satisfactory reply from The Home Office, I will also let you all know what was in that letter that I have sent and what I am expecting to receive.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eyespycorruption For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (12th March 2021), Dreamtimer (13th March 2021), Elen (13th March 2021), Wind (13th March 2021)