Thread: senior member of the Illuminati breaks his silence

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

senior member of the Illuminati breaks his silence

An interesting read, what do you think?

A senior member of the Illuminati breaks his silence for the first time.
    Can you tell us what position you hold in the Illuminati?

I'm part of the 12-man Ruling Council. There are five Americans, five western Europeans, one Russian and one Indian. We have members in every country of the world, but there are fewer than 6,000 of us in total.

People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy. Is that true?
    It's true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money, for us, simply funds our mission, nothing else. We are not worshippers of Mammon, as our accusers would have you believe. [In fact, most of what could be called the "wealth" of the Illuminati is in the form of priceless treasures, not "liquid" money. Some members of the Illuminati have acquired considerable wealth; most are not wealthy.]

Are you intent on creating a New World Order?

The blunt answer is yes, but not in the way our enemies claim. We are liberators.

Liberators of what?

Of the human race. That's our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there.

Excuse me, why do you have to stop?

I was in danger of saying too much. I'm afraid I can't speak freely, given the nature of the secret the Illuminati are protecting, and the power of our enemies.

Are your enemies people like David Icke? Is he exposing your conspiracy?
    For the full story click on link,
    http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Th...8903482%29.htm

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (10th September 2014), Calabash (10th September 2014), Cearna (11th September 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), JATUS (11th September 2014), jimmer (10th September 2014), john parslow (12th September 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), modwiz (11th September 2014), mojo (13th October 2014), ronin (10th September 2014), shamanseeker (11th September 2014), Woody (10th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    What a pile of spin, they don't know the truth and think the same of us, that we too can't tell the difference between two or more lies.This guy is lying out his backside. They are so close to being wiped out they are trying to look the good guys now, this is vomitingly funny

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th September 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), john parslow (14th October 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), modwiz (11th September 2014), Ria (11th September 2014), shamanseeker (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Wolf Khan View Post
    What a pile of spin, they don't know the truth and think the same of us, that we too can't tell the difference between two or more lies.This guy is lying out his backside. They are so close to being wiped out they are trying to look the good guys now, this is vomitingly funny
    This is a massive site "the new world order" I don't expect any one of us has covered it all yet.
    As numerous sources say there are diffrent factions jockeying for position, we tend to lump all of them together due to the endless web weaving machinations.
    In terms of the movers and shakers do we know who the good guys are? Because I don't. I'v seen the odd good speech from a politician from the back benches mossy on by.
    It dose seem that the more and more we know, we have entered " the new world lunatic assylem " the old gard having created it's foundations.

Wolf Khan if you have the time, you say they are "close to being wiped out " could you say more on this?
    Last edited by Ria, 11th September 2014 at 07:08.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th September 2014), Cearna (11th September 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), modwiz (11th September 2014), shamanseeker (11th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Is this anything more than a clever bit of marketing for some books ?

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (11th September 2014), BabaRa (11th September 2014), Cearna (11th September 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), Ria (11th September 2014), shamanseeker (11th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Or a ploy to solve the Voynich manuscript?

Russ

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th September 2014), Cearna (11th September 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), Ria (11th September 2014), shamanseeker (11th September 2014), Spiral (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    I agree that this is lies and don't get a good feeling from it. Another 'hidden hand' type spin! What really matters to us is to follow our spiritual path - not all this mumbo jumbo.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th September 2014), Juniper (11th September 2014), KosmicKat (11th September 2014), Ria (11th September 2014), Stoat muldoon (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    A book promo and a head fcuk.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (11th September 2014), Ria (11th September 2014), shamanseeker (23rd September 2014), Stoat muldoon (11th September 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,686 Times in 375 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    This is a massive site "the new world order" I don't expect any one of us has covered it all yet.
    As numerous sources say there are diffrent factions jockeying for position, we tend to lump all of them together due to the endless web weaving machinations.
    In terms of the movers and shakers do we know who the good guys are? Because I don't. I'v seen the odd good speech from a politician from the back benches mossy on by.
    It dose seem that the more and more we know, we have entered " the new world lunatic assylem " the old gard having created it's foundations.

Wolf Khan if you have the time, you say they are "close to being wiped out " could you say more on this?
    Many people on Earth are afraid of the True Gods, however, they too have "Rights", and they are about to assert these rights and mankind will have too simply observe the might of the true light as it takes its ascendancy, removing all darkness from earth and this universe. Humanities fall into darkness has resulted in a world where evil has the upper hand and this can't be allowed to exist any more: thus they are all going to be purged where none of them will have the right to harm anyone else. The sentence to ALL cabal/illuminatti is annihilation, all there works here will be purged by fire and only those who can live here in love will remain. Believe this or not I care not.
    Last edited by Wolf Khan, 11th September 2014 at 23:50.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Khan For This Useful Post:

john parslow (12th September 2014), Ria (12th September 2014), shamanseeker (23rd September 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    An interesting read, what do you think?

A senior member of the Illuminati breaks his silence for the first time.
    Can you tell us what position you hold in the Illuminati?

I'm part of the 12-man Ruling Council. There are five Americans, five western Europeans, one Russian and one Indian. We have members in every country of the world, but there are fewer than 6,000 of us in total.

People say that the Illuminati are exceptionally wealthy. Is that true?
    It's true that all twelve members of the Ruling Council are wealthy, but money, for us, simply funds our mission, nothing else. We are not worshippers of Mammon, as our accusers would have you believe. [In fact, most of what could be called the "wealth" of the Illuminati is in the form of priceless treasures, not "liquid" money. Some members of the Illuminati have acquired considerable wealth; most are not wealthy.]

Are you intent on creating a New World Order?

The blunt answer is yes, but not in the way our enemies claim. We are liberators.

Liberators of what?

Of the human race. That's our mission. To set humanity free from…sorry I must stop there.

Excuse me, why do you have to stop?

I was in danger of saying too much. I'm afraid I can't speak freely, given the nature of the secret the Illuminati are protecting, and the power of our enemies.

Are your enemies people like David Icke? Is he exposing your conspiracy?
    For the full story click on link,
    http://armageddonconspiracy.co.uk/Th...8903482%29.htm
    The New World Order involves the American Government, and the elite who support this Government's position, "white supremacy of religion", a Christian version of Illuminated beliefs. By review, as they do employ black human beings and also have a black President, this is their stance.

They want to dominate the world religious belief and social condition not only because of supremacy but also because of monetary market control.

Therefore they are also against Catholic religious beliefs and have founded their own order of supremacists.

To be supreme in a social order belonging to human life obviously involves a condition regarding invention, new invention, new resources and monetary control relating to the resource.

If we review current life status of resource, oil belongs to the Arab countries and their religious belief is opposing to the New Order in this review.

Therefore for invention to be supported, religious belief has to involve inventors, therefore Scientists. The Catholic religion has their own Scientists, just as the Illuminati do.

Would the Catholic religion believe and apply a mind control program....I don't believe they would, but the Illuminati American order do and have.

Would the Catholic religion purposely cause a spiritual attack on humanity, knowing that they too would be attacked by evil spirits? I don't think they would, do you?

What is happening to us....if not a purposeful spiritual attack of our human psyche natural state, our human cellular state and also our mind/emotional state?

We have Scientists who believe in evolution and the creation of a first cell that evolved into multiple cellular bodies....the Illuminati American Science review.

We also have the Catholic Scientists who state they believe in God, yet they now support an alien condition along with their Biblical statements of evil and light spirits.

What do they actually believe in should be the approach we review relating to our life circumstance/attack. Is it evolution of a cell, the so called review of how an alien exists on other Planets, or God, a light spirit that created us?

This should be part of the review all of us involve ourselves with regarding our life circumstance and the NWOrder approach.

Conspiracy regarding the elite has provided the evidence for many years that it involves spiritual belief also and argument over the actual Act of Creation, besides social control.

Therefore the truth to the New World Order approach as a conspiracy relates to our life condition.....do we believe ourselves to be a spiritual being, created by a light spirit/return to a light spirit, or are we simply an organic cell that has no spiritual purpose or meaning via the New World Order approach to our life condition.

Is this situation really only about a human belief purpose and argument regarding the Creator and the power of the Creator?

Why are so many of us convinced that the New World Order conspiracy concerns owning the human consciousness, its mind control and mind contact and the abuse that is related to this condition?

Why did ancient society argue over the condition that they implied related to our life consciousness and fought to protect it as the Holy War circumstance details?

Why did we correlate that the Illuminated Society of brotherhoods related to spiritual Alchemists who pursued evil?

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Ria (14th October 2014), Sooz (13th October 2014), The One (13th October 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    The New World Order involves the American Government, and the elite who support this Government's position, "white supremacy of religion", a Christian version of Illuminated beliefs. By review, as they do employ black human beings and also have a black President, this is their stance.

They want to dominate the world religious belief and social condition not only because of supremacy but also because of monetary market control.

Therefore they are also against Catholic religious beliefs and have founded their own order of supremacists.

To be supreme in a social order belonging to human life obviously involves a condition regarding invention, new invention, new resources and monetary control relating to the resource.

If we review current life status of resource, oil belongs to the Arab countries and their religious belief is opposing to the New Order in this review.

Therefore for invention to be supported, religious belief has to involve inventors, therefore Scientists. The Catholic religion has their own Scientists, just as the Illuminati do.

Would the Catholic religion believe and apply a mind control program....I don't believe they would, but the Illuminati American order do and have.

Would the Catholic religion purposely cause a spiritual attack on humanity, knowing that they too would be attacked by evil spirits? I don't think they would, do you?

What is happening to us....if not a purposeful spiritual attack of our human psyche natural state, our human cellular state and also our mind/emotional state?

We have Scientists who believe in evolution and the creation of a first cell that evolved into multiple cellular bodies....the Illuminati American Science review.

We also have the Catholic Scientists who state they believe in God, yet they now support an alien condition along with their Biblical statements of evil and light spirits.

What do they actually believe in should be the approach we review relating to our life circumstance/attack. Is it evolution of a cell, the so called review of how an alien exists on other Planets, or God, a light spirit that created us?

This should be part of the review all of us involve ourselves with regarding our life circumstance and the NWOrder approach.

Conspiracy regarding the elite has provided the evidence for many years that it involves spiritual belief also and argument over the actual Act of Creation, besides social control.

Therefore the truth to the New World Order approach as a conspiracy relates to our life condition.....do we believe ourselves to be a spiritual being, created by a light spirit/return to a light spirit, or are we simply an organic cell that has no spiritual purpose or meaning via the New World Order approach to our life condition.

Is this situation really only about a human belief purpose and argument regarding the Creator and the power of the Creator?

Why are so many of us convinced that the New World Order conspiracy concerns owning the human consciousness, its mind control and mind contact and the abuse that is related to this condition?

Why did ancient society argue over the condition that they implied related to our life consciousness and fought to protect it as the Holy War circumstance details?

Why did we correlate that the Illuminated Society of brotherhoods related to spiritual Alchemists who pursued evil?
    Great points thetruthoflife and a big welcome to the forum

No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Ria (14th October 2014), Sooz (13th October 2014), Tonz (14th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Hi thetruthoflife,

Very interesting and big questions you pose. Welcome to the forum.

Let me just pick one of your questions:

'Would the Catholic religion believe and apply a mind control program....I don't believe they would, but the Illuminati American order do and have.'

What is your view with regard to the correlation between say, the Vatican (catholic religion) and the illuminati? I don't necessarily say the illuminati is 'American' either. They are globalist elites from all corners of the planet imho.

You don't believe the Vatican (catholic religion) is complicit in mind control, but you believe the Americans are.

Could you please expand your thinking?

Cheers,
    Sooz

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Ria (14th October 2014), Tonz (14th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Hi thetruthoflife,

Very interesting and big questions you pose. Welcome to the forum.

Let me just pick one of your questions:

'Would the Catholic religion believe and apply a mind control program....I don't believe they would, but the Illuminati American order do and have.'

What is your view with regard to the correlation between say, the Vatican (catholic religion) and the illuminati? I don't necessarily say the illuminati is 'American' either. They are globalist elites from all corners of the planet imho.

You don't believe the Vatican (catholic religion) is complicit in mind control, but you believe the Americans are.

Could you please expand your thinking?

Cheers,
    Sooz
    I believe that the Vatican has a brotherhood called the Illuminati, but these humans belong to a religious branch.

I believe that the Vatican has their own elite who involve the condition for monetary gain and control, which is why they are also involved in scientific invention for self profit.

I believe that there are members in the Vatican who are involved with the elite "illuminati" who are by condition, complicit in supporting the American white supremacist stance, and the elite have always been known to have several membership groups for the purpose of their own selves. Hence they might belong to particular traditions but they also involve themselves in world affairs for their own personal gain. Hence obviously by psychic review as I listen to spiritual advice, that this is the position our society is facing.

I don't believe that the Catholic scientists have the applications for a mind control or mind contact program and as they have been involved in the human psyche and evil spirit review as an ancient practice would more than likely suggest to themselves that contact in the atmospheric wavelengths involving this condition would in fact place humanity in an evil psychic attack. After all their own literature and evaluation as a religion involves spiritual attack.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Ria (14th October 2014), Tonz (14th October 2014)