Thread: Latest Crop Circles - and some Opinions On What They Mean

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts

Latest Crop Circles - and some Opinions On What They Mean

Appeared on 9/3/2014 in Ark Lane nr Stroud Green, Essex, United Kingdom.This is the 3rd one in this area in the last week.

You can see the crops are woven in the video below:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ad0REDJ74Y

Here's on gentleman's (MrCati) interpretation: Refers to solar eclipse of 10/22/14 - At end of video discusses Cern and physicist Hawkins thoughts about it.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (9th September 2014), Altaira (7th September 2014), Frances (9th September 2014), Mark (9th September 2014), mojo (7th September 2014), Moonlight (7th September 2014), Ria (8th September 2014), sandy (9th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014), The One (8th September 2014), Tonz (7th September 2014), Woody (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    For some reason I am inclined to think that all those crop circles are man made with some secret technology. We all know our governments have so much secrets hidden from us. It has been mentioned how much governments want us to believe that aliens are around. I am not saying that extraterrestrials do not exist but the ones there is a lot of misinformation out there. There are so many unknown flying objects created by humans, just because we cannot recognise them doesn't mean they have ET origin. This is what I think MrCati is saying.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

777 (9th September 2014), BabaRa (8th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), Mark (9th September 2014), Moonlight (7th September 2014), Ria (8th September 2014), sandy (9th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014), The One (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Did you happen to find any info on the the above report that discusses the irregularities (ie. 3d affects, exploded nodes, stem elongation, sperical nodules, emf detected readings, etc) that can be found in crop circles? Feel its important to distinquish between the manmade & authentic ones and after that its cool to decode the ones that have unknown origin.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

777 (9th September 2014), Altaira (11th September 2014), BabaRa (8th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), Mark (9th September 2014), Moonlight (7th September 2014), Ria (8th September 2014), sandy (9th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014), The One (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Altaira View Post
    For some reason I am inclined to think that all those crop circles are man made with some secret technology. We all know our governments have so much secrets hidden from us. It has been mentioned how much governments want us to believe that aliens are around.
    That's a possibility I think most of us have entertained. . . . and yet, there is always that part of us that wants to believe it's something magical as well.

Our government has so many ways to send us subliminal messages - TV being the main one and they can reach millions every evening with that source. And IMO a good percentage of these UFO that are filmed and reported all over the internet are ours and so tptb can keep us in fear (or belief) of ET's with their constant flyby's with their secret advanced technology.

I remember how some time ago all MSN pooh-poohed crop circles and convinced many they were created with a board and rope by 2 guys coming home from the pub late at night. Many here in the states still believe that! That makes me think - not governments.

I personally believe that Reality is multi-dimensional - and whether or not they are done by governments, ET's, our natural forces of nature - we can use them as an invitation to think differently and explore our world from a different consciousness.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 8th September 2014 at 21:59.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), mojo (10th September 2014), sandy (9th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014), The One (9th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    I was shown once by my higher self that all legitimate crop circles have an energy signature after creation (I read later that this residual energy will last around 2 years?). I was then shown a location of a crop circle to go to. After checking online I was a little surprised to find out that it actually existed (such a doubter lol). When I had arrived the crop had been cut 6 months previously. I had printed out aerial photographs before hand to aid me in fining the centre, assuming it held the most energy, just as well because all that showed was muddy ploughed lines! After working out where it was in relation to ground markers I paced hopefully towards the centre. As I progressed, almost over-going my estimate in distance I slowed as I saw something quite remarkable. In front of me was a very distinct set of concentric circles consisting of debris, mainly small 2 inch pieces of old straw. This proved to me beyond all doubt that a residual energy had affected surrounding material and brought it together in a uniformed fashion to align with the original crop circle centre, AND also that the centre did indeed seem to harness the most amount of energy. My good wife thankfully was with me to witness this, as no doubt she must have thought me mad before my mini quest lol.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (9th September 2014), Altaira (11th September 2014), BabaRa (9th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), mojo (10th September 2014), Ria (9th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014), The One (9th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    I was shown once by my higher self that all legitimate crop circles have an energy signature after creation (I read later that this residual energy will last around 2 years?). I was then shown a location of a crop circle to go to. After checking online I was a little surprised to find out that it actually existed (such a doubter lol). When I had arrived the crop had been cut 6 months previously. I had printed out aerial photographs before hand to aid me in fining the centre, assuming it held the most energy, just as well because all that showed was muddy ploughed lines! After working out where it was in relation to ground markers I paced hopefully towards the centre. As I progressed, almost over-going my estimate in distance I slowed as I saw something quite remarkable. In front of me was a very distinct set of concentric circles consisting of debris, mainly small 2 inch pieces of old straw. This proved to me beyond all doubt that a residual energy had affected surrounding material and brought it together in a uniformed fashion to align with the original crop circle centre, AND also that the centre did indeed seem to harness the most amount of energy. My good wife thankfully was with me to witness this, as no doubt she must have thought me mad before my mini quest lol.

Thanks for sharing that great story Mark. I am curious. Have you ever tried to make contact - either in sleep or awake - with whatever source prompted you in the dream you had? Could it have been some sort of invitation and they were giving you an experience that would establish trust in them?

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), Mark (9th September 2014), mojo (10th September 2014), Ria (9th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014), Spiral (9th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I have shared this before here.

I had an entity attached to me a few years ago. It was a black sphere with a ring of diamonds in its centre and the size of a basketball. This entity was very ancient and not positive or negative but attached it was, to my solar plexus. A shaman performed an extraction and also a soul reintegration. A past trauma splintered my soul and made room for my hitch hiker!

The Shaman told me my higher self would show me where it wished to be buried after she had made a bargain with it to leave. And as promised that very next night i had one of my special dreams and i was shown where I had to go.

I was then instructed to not return or think too much on it as that would be interpreted as an invitation again.

Interesting facts, a still used Masonic lodge overlooks the circle and someone managed to photograph an incredible picture of three orange orbs around it the day it was first discovered.

More questions than answers huh lol. Yep life is strange ;-)

Edit: A further thought I had is that this entity may have used the residual energy to portal?
    Last edited by Mark, 9th September 2014 at 21:00.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), BabaRa (10th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), mojo (10th September 2014), Ria (9th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I had an entity attached to me a few years ago. It was a black sphere with a ring of diamonds in its centre and the size of a basketball. This entity was very ancient and not positive or negative but attached it was, to my solar plexus. A shaman performed an extraction and also a soul reintegration. A past trauma splintered my soul and made room for my hitch hiker!

The Shaman told me my higher self would show me where it wished to be buried after she had made a bargain with it to leave. And as promised that very next night i had one of my special dreams and i was shown where I had to go.

I was then instructed to not return or think too much on it as that would be interpreted as an invitation again.

Interesting facts, a still used Masonic lodge overlooks the circle and someone managed to photograph an incredible picture of three orange orbs around it the day it was first discovered.

More questions than answers huh lol. Yep life is strange ;-)

Edit: A further thought I had is that this entity may have used the residual energy to portal?
    Interesting experience.

I'm not clear though. How does that experience relate to the dream about the crop circle.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), mojo (10th September 2014), Ria (10th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    My higher self showed me in a dream where this entity wished to be buried. I was shown a crop circle and that it had an energy signature and the location. I then woke up and investigated the crop circle to see if it existed, it did so I had to physically take this extracted entity which was now contained in a bio degradable basket wrapped in cloth to the circle. I then found the centre using photographs of before it was cut, and with a shovel buried the entity in the centre where the energy was strongest which was evidenced by the naturally forming concentric debris. Hope that makes sense if not what a little crazy. But that's what went down sister B!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), BabaRa (10th September 2014), Frances (15th October 2014), Ria (10th September 2014), Sooz (11th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts

I had an entity attached to me a few years ago. It was a black sphere with a ring of diamonds in its centre and the size of a basketball. This entity was very ancient and not positive or negative but attached it was, to my solar plexus.

Hi Mark ,

This is an interesting story brother. Do you mean that this entity was materialised as a black sphere and later you actually had to physically bury it?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th October 2014), Frances (15th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hi :-)

This entity could not been seen with the naked eye only through inner vision.

Yes as bizzare as it sounds it had to physically be buried while wrapped in a cloth and kept inside a bio degradable basket.

At the time during the ritual of extraction two parts of my soul that had splintered due to past trauma had arrived waiting to be reintigrated. They came in the form of a young boy and young military man. Also my Fox animal totem was present. Until this ceremony i had no idea I even had an animal totem, it seems everybody does!

An interesting confirmation of this happened about three months later when driving down a country lane on a sunny day with my family. In the distance I caught sight of something shining in the sky. As I got closer I could clearly see it was a silver disc about two to three foot in diameter stationary above a field about 15 metres high off the ground. As I began to slow the car looking for a space to safely stop I had to look away but when I looked up again it had changed colour to a rusty Brown? I found a suitable place while my wife was asking what I was doing but I literally couldn't speak lol. When I looked up to where it was it had now vanished....but when I looked directly beneath where it had been, a huge "rusty Brown" Fox sat there, in the middle of this field staring straight at us. This lasted for several magical seconds, then seemingly without a care he slowly raised himself and walked very slowly away, into the trees.....

True story :-) x

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Altaira (11th September 2014), BabaRa (15th October 2014), Frances (15th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Light Spirit informed me that in origin stone circles as impressions as witnessed in Nazca were embedded by hot gases released from Planet Earth, cooling/exploding and impressing their sound bodies onto the heated mass cooling it.......called by the ancients, the seals.

When the Earth atmospheric gases were removed from their natural state by Science using them for the creation of nuclear fuel, the gases started to release their impressions in the crops as the removal of gas and the heating of our atmosphere began to give us witness to our self destruction.

Realization observes that the ancients named crop circles as the "mowing by the devil" as ancient literature describes.
    See images https://www.google.com.au/search?q=d...g&ved=0CC4QsAQ

NASA occult Scientists then began to study ancient occultism aligned to the Earth stone, as the secret was Philosophy of the Stone.

They created a data based transmission observation relayed program to test study these sound bodies, as to where they land and what happens when they hit the Earth.

This is an obvious realization only because Scientists used CROPS to form a resource for a BIO FUEL.

Therefore natural cellular conditions in Nature are being scientifically experimented upon through 2 states.....the atmospheric/space relay and the ground state HAARP.

As Scientists knowingly were causing them, they also had to dis-inform the public. They therefore paid particular individuals to build crop stamping methods to try to convince the public that they were created by humans. Many humans argued this condition and began to photograph the emergence of the crop circles to provide the evidence that they were not man made.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (15th October 2014), Frances (15th October 2014)