Thread: Bigfoot evidence discovered in Vicksburg, MS

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,928 Times in 1,027 Posts

Bigfoot evidence discovered in Vicksburg, MS

Two men witnessed evidence
    of the infamous cryptid at separate times in the same location.

The first encounter occured back in November when David Childers, a paranormal investigator, had been attempting to record evidence of ghostly voices and other activity that had been reported at an old abandoned playground in Vicksburg.

As he walked around the site he suddenly became aware of a disturbance in the trees nearby and observed a large creature crashing through the undergrowth.

"I don't know what it was, about 6 feet tall. And it just bolted off through the woods," he said. "It was definitely a shaggy coat to it, like a grayish-brown color. When it made the noise that spooked me, I looked over, and it looked like it stood up and just bolted off."

Fast forward to August 12th of this year and Peyton Lassiter had been working on fixing an air conditioner around 400 yeards from the same playground when he came across a peculiar looking footprint on the ground that he couldn't explain.

Having made a cast of the print, Lassiter observed that it was nine inches long and seems to show evidence of fingerprint-like ridges that he maintains could not have come from a bear.

"There are only two species that have that," he said. "Humans and primates."

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to skywizard For This Useful Post:

jimmer (3rd September 2014), Juniper (2nd September 2014), sandy (3rd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)