Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Alien Presence

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Highland1 View Post
    It would come as no surprise to me if we suddenly found out that we, as in humanity, were in fact all aliens simply having a 3d life experience on Earth.
    Our planet would be an excellent prototype to experiment mixing al types of existence before determining an after life location....

Russ
    You can always rely on our resident Scot to bravely throw the gauntlet down on fresh turf. I love the way your mind works man and I'm spiritually leaning heavily towards this theory as a day to day lifestyle choice and raison d'etre.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), jimmer (11th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Spiral (11th September 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Our planet would be an excellent prototype to experiment mixing al types of existence before determining an after life location....

Russ
    russ, your thinking reminds me of this movie.
    it's quite incredible, this work of mystery.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (11th September 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), Highland1 (11th September 2014), mojo (11th September 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Alien visitation, is the same as a spiritual visitation, isn't it, as the alien does not stay and is only witnessed.

We know from many thousands of spiritual visits that our deceased family and pets visit from the light spirit as a manifested body.

We have the ancient literature circumstance that depicts the unholy spirit exists in the fallen burnt Heaven....outer space.

Earth is surrounded by a healed Heaven by literature review, which is correct.

Scientists remove a large portion of hydrogen from our atmosphere to produce a liquid fuel from dust.

The atmosphere thins, and suddenly we begin to gain a strange phenomena of visitations.

We look into outer space via our telescopes and see cold headless and bodies of strange looking beings floating around star systems.

We ask ourselves, how did they get there if not from a higher circumstance.

Scientists provide us with the evidence that our atmosphere is burning, it has obtained a huge amount of carbon in it.

We witness burning UFO bodies....isn't it obvious?

An act of evil, the ancients called Satan.

If star particle radiation flows to the Earth following meteor projections, and builds up as a mass outside of our atmosphere, it would form a UFO body.

As the star radiation cools, it would also form an evil spirit, wouldn't it?

As the UFO builds it would radiate sound, and relay the sound as a spirit manifestation into our life circumstance.

We witness the evil spirit visiting and disappearing. We are only safe as long as the atmospheric mass is allowed to continue to re-amass and this would mean the cessation of all Science.

Therefore the alien condition is an actual reviewed circumstance that belongs to Science, the causes and effect of scientific application causing our atmosphere to thin.

This is why I was trying to explain to you that the alien condition is not real only because we are normally protected by our Holy atmospheric condition preventing the constant sound UFO body to form these evil spirits. Some of them might seem nice, yet many don't. By the time they are all evil, we will be destroyed....obvious isn't it NASA?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by thetruthoflife View Post
    Alien visitation, is the same as a spiritual visitation, isn't it, as the alien does not stay and is only witnessed.

We know from many thousands of spiritual visits that our deceased family and pets visit from the light spirit as a manifested body.

We have the ancient literature circumstance that depicts the unholy spirit exists in the fallen burnt Heaven....outer space.

Earth is surrounded by a healed Heaven by literature review, which is correct.

Scientists remove a large portion of hydrogen from our atmosphere to produce a liquid fuel from dust.

The atmosphere thins, and suddenly we begin to gain a strange phenomena of visitations.

We look into outer space via our telescopes and see cold headless and bodies of strange looking beings floating around star systems.

We ask ourselves, how did they get there if not from a higher circumstance.

Scientists provide us with the evidence that our atmosphere is burning, it has obtained a huge amount of carbon in it.

We witness burning UFO bodies....isn't it obvious?

An act of evil, the ancients called Satan.

If star particle radiation flows to the Earth following meteor projections, and builds up as a mass outside of our atmosphere, it would form a UFO body.

As the star radiation cools, it would also form an evil spirit, wouldn't it?

As the UFO builds it would radiate sound, and relay the sound as a spirit manifestation into our life circumstance.

We witness the evil spirit visiting and disappearing. We are only safe as long as the atmospheric mass is allowed to continue to re-amass and this would mean the cessation of all Science.

Therefore the alien condition is an actual reviewed circumstance that belongs to Science, the causes and effect of scientific application causing our atmosphere to thin.

This is why I was trying to explain to you that the alien condition is not real only because we are normally protected by our Holy atmospheric condition preventing the constant sound UFO body to form these evil spirits. Some of them might seem nice, yet many don't. By the time they are all evil, we will be destroyed....obvious isn't it NASA?

We have highly revered members here on Tot, who like you, do not just suffer from psychic attacks but suffer from actual abductions......very painful abductions and frequently too.

Some of these abductions have involved implants and painful biological tampering that have deeply affected the health of the afore mentioned individuals.

How would star particle or liquid fuel dust manifest itself to do this?

Your statements are very controversial TTOF, not that I mind personally, but you carry your message with an aloofness that may ruffle some perfectly formed feathers.......

Spiritual connection is a very personal experience to all of us, and as always, cannot be backed up with a proven reference.

Instead, we share our experiences in detail and connect to each other by heartfelt resonance. sometimes even in layman's terms so that all of us can understand each other and grow together...as a family.

Having said all that, there is a very special place here that merits a visit from yourself where you will meet some incredibly unique individuals who have created, not invented, an open platform for discussion for all that is, all that was, and all that may come to be.....

All of us here visit this place Ttof because it is a place of sanctuary and equality.

Besides, it is not every day one gets to communicate with wizards.....

You really must visit Rhosgobels Tent......they have been waiting for you to introduce yourself so please don't be a stranger and say hello.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 17th October 2014 at 13:37.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (17th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), jimmer (17th October 2014), mojo (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Sooz (17th October 2014), The One (17th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Hope you dont mind if I share on that case? It is fascinating. The race of beings in contact with citizens of Italy I think in the 50s, they called themselves "The Akrij" and not only did they speak we can hear them speaking in perfect Italian on a recording made. They also provided an amazing written language that looked a lot like J.R.Tolkien's Elvish writing in his trilogy. My question is what happened to them they sort of faded off and the group of humans went their ways. Can you imagine the people were helping the Akrij with some materials and the Akrij were meeting ongoing with them? The contact had high interest with the group of humans but it sounds a bit at the end that they lost interest and thats when we loose the account of what happened to the Akrij and nobody know where they are now. Once during contact here I mentioned the name Akrij for reaction and nothing....
    Think about the UFO manifestation in the atmosphere coming from a star irradiation signal - star particle build up outside in space as Earth's atmosphere tries to keep us safe.

We called this situation as an advice in ancient literature, Holy Earth Heaven.

Scientists apply 1900s early radiation experiments. A female holy atmospheric spirit is manifested and gives a warning.

Other human beings worldwide witness beings manifesting and talking to us, warning us.

We also gain spirit beings manifesting as evil aliens who hurt us and attack us.

All of these visitations disappear, demonstrating they are spiritual in Nature.

The atmosphere decreasing its own holy spirit body begins to warn us by forming spirit bodies in wavelengths as a manifestation as the atmosphere is getting attacked.

We speak our language as a human being receiving sound signals out of the atmosphere affecting our brain circumstance, how language was first formed by any culture.

Therefore we have a real and true spiritual attack happening as a warning phase.

Think about the circumstance, that on the increase these spirit manifestations are attacking us, no longer giving us warnings.

We also know by many human self experiences that our deceased relatives visit by atmospheric sound light manifestation to give us messages, to advise us where we came from, the other side of the atmosphere in the light.

We know by psychic/spiritual conscious review that space, the empty light body filled back up with light cold gases, reconnecting us to the light body on the other side of space from which we emerged. We know, we tell each other our self experience so that we can all assist ourselves. We cannot all have the same experience, we share our experiences to assist our family to help itself, to save itself via our shared wisdom......why aren't we listening to this advice?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    We have highly revered members here on Tot, who like you, do not just suffer from psychic attacks but suffer from actual abductions......very painful abductions and frequently too.

Some of these abductions have involved implants and painful biological tampering that have deeply affected the health of the afore mentioned individuals.

How would star particle or liquid fuel dust manifest itself to do this?

Your statements are very controversial TTOF, not that I mind personally, but you carry your message with an aloofness that may ruffle some perfectly formed feathers.......

Spiritual connection is a very personal experience to all of us, and as always, cannot be backed up with a proven reference.

Instead, we share our experiences in detail and connect to each other by heartfelt resonance. sometimes even in layman's terms so that all of us can understand each other and grow together...as a family.

Having said all that, there is a very special place here that merits a visit from yourself where you will meet some incredibly unique individuals who have created, not invented, an open platform for discussion for all that is, all that was, and all that may come to be.....

All of us here visit this place Ttof because it is a place of sanctuary and equality.

Besides, it is not every day one gets to communicate with wizards.....

You really must visit Rhosgobels Tent......they have been waiting for you to introduce yourself so please don't be a stranger and say hello.

Russ
    As some human beings demonstrated to have been involved in an act of Nature disappearance, reappearance, it would imply that the received wavelengths in the atmosphere, are missing the chemical wavelength interaction we normally gain for cellular life manifestation. So we disappear as witnessed. As many wavelengths flow onto our bodies, the correct wavelength is again received, allowing the human to return to their life situation, not being able to explain that they were locked in an empty sound cell circumstance where sound allowed them to continue to be conscious as an experience.

The UFO manifestation is metallic, we have witnessed the metals. The UFO manifests, first unseen in the atmosphere and builds up its own sound signal as the particle stream attacks. These bodies are all different, depending on how the atmospheric mass deals with it. Is it a much colder streaming, or a heated streaming, is the difference.

We receive these wavelengths caused by the UFO manifestation, altered wavelengths and altered sound.

We are a red celled, red blood iron cellular body.

The metal in our blood/cell changes and we witness the excrutiating effect of being transformed by the signal, and we have proof that the signal changed us. We get implanted with a new metal, as the proof.

This is how metal implants get placed into our body, a Satanic evil act, as evil did not create us.

Evil is the fallen Heaven, burning star system, radiation bodies blown out from the Sun.

Earth and Planetary formation in origin were all dense light sound bodies that burnt and cooled, creating themselves as their burning sound changed.

Therefore the alien abduction is real, as the event of receiving cellular changes via the cellular wavelength interaction, which is why it is so painful.

Whilst this chemical interaction occurs, our natural psychic brain chemical reaction imagery also changes and places us into the evil interaction.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    It would come as no surprise to me if we suddenly found out that we, as in humanity, were in fact all aliens simply having a 3d life experience on Earth.

Russ
    Only a Scientist would hope that this were real, because you wanted to obtain a bio fuel from the star interaction with Earth's atmosphere.

You hoped human beings were alien and fallen angels, only because your ancient human brother created the science from his own consciousness. You always proposed yourself to be the Creator and adored Lucifer and Satan.

The rest of our family always tried to warn you of your own self deceit, yet you ignored us and incinerated our life. Your consciousness has always ignored our reality, we made a mistake in light and got destroyed. The fallen Heaven is a mistake and if you reverence it as Holy, the only holy God you will get is Satan, the destroyed God. Therefore you guarantee not only your own self destruction but also your families.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to thetruthoflife For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    You always proposed yourself to be the Creator and adored Lucifer and Satan.
    The fallen Heaven is a mistake and if you reverence it as Holy, the only holy God you will get is Satan, the destroyed God. Therefore you guarantee not only your own self destruction but also your families.
    Might I suggest you run a virus check on your conscious sanity Ttol or is it Trol?
    I am trying not to take your comments personally because in my heart I feel you are devoid of love and need help.
    All your subject matter seems to involve a theological and somewhat rosticrucian influence mixed with nonsensical scientific gibberish.
    May I apologise to my fellow members and mods if I am responding in a harsh manner that may be deemed to my lack of understanding, but any slight made on my family's well being and safety will get a knee jerk response.
    I put it to you ttol, or who ever you really are, your messages are downright condescending, insensitive and extremely rude.
    There of course have been other visitors here on tot like you in the past who have not made it this far before being outed as to their true motivation and intent to cause forum disharmony....
    They have moved on.......
    You simply don't feel the love given the welcome you have received here.
    I am sure that there is a way to deprogramme the damage you have suffered, because the psychic attacks you keep reminding us that you endure.......... are purely induced by yourself.
    To find peace, love and trust in others would be a great starting place.......

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 19th October 2014 at 09:00.

15. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), sandancer (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Spiral (19th October 2014), The One (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Might I suggest you run a virus check on your conscious sanity Ttol or is it Trol?
    I am trying not to take your comments personally because in my heart I feel you are devoid of love and need help.
    All your subject matter seems to involve a theological and somewhat rosticrucian influence mixed with nonsensical scientific gibberish.
    May I apologise to my fellow members and mods if I am responding in a harsh manner that may be deemed to my lack of understanding, but any slight made on my family's well being and safety will get a knee jerk response.
    I put it to you ttol, or who ever you really are, your messages are downright condescending, insensitive and extremely rude.
    There of course have been other visitors here on tot like you in the past who have not made it this far before being outed as to their true motivation and intent to cause forum disharmony....
    They have moved on.......
    You simply don't feel the love given the welcome you have received here.
    I am sure that there is a way to deprogramme the damage you have suffered, because the psychic attacks you keep reminding us that you endure.......... are purely induced by yourself.
    To find peace, love and trust in others would be a great starting place.......

Russ

Well said mate !

17. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    The fallen Heaven is a mistake and if you reverence it as Holy, the only holy God you will get is Satan, the destroyed God. Therefore you guarantee not only your own self destruction but also your families.

TTOL, this comment of yours to Highland1 prompted me to report your post today to the mods. Not only is this statement nasty, it's very creepy. From the first time I read one of your posts I instantly smelt a whiff of strong BS. But like most on here, decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. That doubt is now not a given.

In a short period of time you've clogged up the forum with inane drivel, insulted people and maintained an air of superiority. Not only that, you have not given one thanks to any post, not even those who have graciously reached out to you.

Others may disagree with me but it's my suggestion you retreat from this forum of good hearts.

(Sorry Mods, if you think I've gone too far, but really this person or 'it' (computer bot), has made enough mischief here.) Please delete this post if you think it's not appropriate.

Sooz

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Spiral (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Bless you Sooz!

The pen may be mightier than the sword but the family is all empowering!

Russ. X

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Cearna (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Spiral (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    (Sorry Mods, if you think I've gone too far, but really this person or 'it' (computer bot), has made enough mischief here.) Please delete this post if you think it's not appropriate.

Sooz
    Not at all, I wish more people would be more vocal with this kind of thing, we are a community after all & when some just turns up & spams, trolls & preaches, not to mention spouts endless drivel then it's up to all of us to point this out.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), sandancer (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I am in compleat agreement with you Sooz and Highland you have been very eloquent. Spiral has also seen through TTOL very early on.

I put this up on the 16th
    Thetruthoflife I am very sorry I have a problem with your style of communication, I find it almost impossible to follow your train of thought, it is like being in a fiesta of red herrings, just to many trains of thoughts all at once and judgement statements, I'm left at a lose of how to have a discussion with you.
    I can see by many posts on a number of threads that much effort has gone into genuinely trying to engage with you and get to know you and I would assume you observed the forum before you joined.
    I have two trains of thought, one; that you have few out let's of communication and your mind is like a dam bursting forth.
    Two; this is some kind infiltration to disrupt.
    I genuinely hope this can be worked out and wish you the best.
    Last edited by Ria, 19th October 2014 at 09:54.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), sandancer (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Spiral (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Sometimes I think all of us here are too nice. We all have our gut feelings, but give trolls the benefit of the doubt.

I think I'd rather be accommodating and be proven wrong. After all, I've been misjudged as well. I think we all have at some stage in our lives.

All is well.

27. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (19th October 2014), BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), Ria (19th October 2014), sandancer (19th October 2014), Spiral (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sooz View Post
    Sometimes I think all of us here are too nice. We all have our gut feelings, but give trolls the benefit of the doubt.

I think I'd rather be accommodating and be proven wrong. After all, I've been misjudged as well. I think we all have at some stage in our lives.

All is well.
    LOL, I started to think I must be realy dum, as everyone was being so kind to TTOL with endless dialog , after reading all her/ he stuff could nee make head nor tail of it.
    Last edited by Ria, 19th October 2014 at 10:43.

29. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (19th October 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Highland1 (19th October 2014), jimmer (19th October 2014), ronin (19th October 2014), Sooz (19th October 2014), Tonz (19th October 2014), Woody (19th October 2014)