Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Alien Presence

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    At first I dismissed the whole notion when it looked so obvious. Add to that most that are filming this are also claiming to summon them. Not all but most. One friend that does record them in a more object way said this:

Balloon-shaped anomalies are by far the more common anomaly type in the sky, but there is a big psychological backslash against them, it is really hard for many people to accept their reality. And it appears that this "camouflage" is really very effective as it continues to fool "top" analysts/debunkers and of course almost any casual observer, by the "social reaction" of dismissal to these anomalies it almost can be inferred that they know about this reaction and they should not be concerned at all about that, it looks like it will be a very long process the acknowledging/accepting of this reality, but that is really not surprising it took millennia for humanity to "accept" the roundness of earth, we are really slow in the process of changing our world views.
    The video below is more objective and not summoned. With the summoners videos, having exteme difficulty accepting but wish to remain open.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LnG7Fgd4LM

Add to this summoning vs a Greer type CE-5 protocol which seems like a valid method, its very confusing, also not sure how this can authenticate an actual balloon anomally?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th September 2014), jimmer (6th September 2014), Spiral (6th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    LegionOfLights channel is an old friend and in his past vdeos never filmed the balloon anomalies, there is big wave of more peope claiming to do this. Robert Bingham calls himself the UFO summoner his voice is in the background.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), Spiral (6th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    LegionOfLights channel is an old friend and in his past vdeos never filmed the balloon anomalies, there is big wave of more peope claiming to do this. Robert Bingham calls himself the UFO summoner his voice is in the background.
    I see what you mean by 'ballon anomaly.'
    I was thinking more like a ballon-like cluster, the bobby, rotating and undulating appearance.
    I'm not familiar with this single ballon-like object.
    are these common?
    do they often have that tail?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), mojo (6th September 2014), Spiral (6th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post

The video below is more objective and not summoned. With the summoners videos, having exteme difficulty accepting but wish to remain open.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LnG7Fgd4LM

Add to this summoning vs a Greer type CE-5 protocol which seems like a valid method, its very confusing, also not sure how this can authenticate an actual balloon anomally?
    Personally I think there is something to the "summoning" & the "Greer protocol" but it may not be what they think it is.

That Jeremy guy posts his videos on *** forum where no one takes him seriously, in fact the mods always move his threads to the hoax section.

To be honest in his case I think they are right, he has got a video of how to build a telescope set up to film these "objects" & its so cheap that al kinds of anomalies could be created at that magnification.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JL5w8MOihhQ

This was posted in the "What do you think everyone looks like?" thread on that forum.............

Jeremyjr just before he starts a thread

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (7th September 2014), mojo (6th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Its a slippery slope, thats why feel its important to hear other perspectives. Do people think its not happening? My viewpoint could be considered skewed or bias because here its filming the fake plane type. Would it be unfair not to consider mimicry at work during the day? What would objective viewers want to see that tells them its not a balloon?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (7th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (7th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    What would objective viewers want to see that tells them its not a balloon?
    Some indication that it is under intelligent control & is doing things, anything, that is un-balloon like in the case of Jeremys vids, which are very much like a poor quality version of Antonio Urzis more recent vids which I am sure are little more than plastic bags caught in thermals & probably on a length of fishing line.

To my mind there is no comparison between what you have been filming and videos like Jeremys, which I think discredit those who are getting some genuine footage, UFO Lou for example is using a not dis-similar set up to Jeremy but is filming things that are not easy to explain at all, ie real UFOs

At the end of the day the UFO reality is best proved by people spending time outside on a night looking up, and very few people do.

Back to the subject of "Thoughts on the Alien Presence", well, I for one know that this presence IS a reality & not one of the purported reasons that I have read over why this presence is like it is (ie covert) really make total sense, its like there is something missing, something we aren't getting.

Having read a number of Timothy Goods books on the subject of UFOs, abductions, & contacts, it seems that the nature of these contacts & the types of craft seen has changed over time since it really kicked off in the late forties, which poses some big questions of its self.

I am trying to read John Macks book "Passport to the Cosmos" atm & from what I have read so far he seems to be suggesting that what this is actually about is changing / evolving / developing human consciousness, in a manner not unlike shamanic practice in a lot of ways, and that those of us who are having direct experiences are ontological pioneers for the whole of humanity.

That one idea alone is more than enough reasons to run him down on a street in London.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), mojo (7th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Having read a number of Timothy Goods books on the subject of UFOs, abductions, & contacts, it seems that the nature of these contacts & the types of craft seen has changed over time since it really kicked off in the late forties, which poses some big questions of its self.
    I tend to agree with you spiral in general, but at the same time, the day- time ufo i saw last year was very similar to this image which to me looks very similar to the early dated sightings

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  4.5 KB

does this mean i am still in an early very old frequency.
    Last edited by Tonz, 7th September 2014 at 13:02.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (7th September 2014), mojo (7th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (7th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    I tend to agree with you spiral in general, but at the same time, the day- time ufo i saw last year was very similar to this image which to me looks very similar to the early dated sightings

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  4.5 KB

does this mean i am still in an early very old frequency.
    The classic saucer seems to be the most long running, probably because the form is directly attributable to the means of movement, which is very widely used, my first UFO sighting was a silver metallic saucer in broad daylight too

I was thinking more about how early contactees were meeting very human looking ETs that said they were from Venus & Mars, and then its moved on to more exotic aliens, and how new types of UFOs like "flying triangles" suddenly appeared in the 80's.
    Last edited by Spiral, 7th September 2014 at 22:09.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (7th September 2014), mojo (7th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Tonz (7th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    I agree, spiral.

long ago, it was the classic saucer shape.
    then, the sightings shapes and forms began to go all over the highway.
    seems that the visitors figured out other means of transport, both
    in the physical crafts and delivery methods.
    seems that they went EM (electromagnetic) or even astral.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

777 (8th September 2014), Frances (10th September 2014), mojo (8th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (7th September 2014), Tonz (7th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Well firstly, what an amazing thread! Mostly thanks to jimmer, mojo and snizzer for keeping up the momentum (really admire your inputs each of you, thank you.)

I've had a fair few experiences myself, most of which I've outlined on here in various places. I'd be happy to repeat them for anyone who's interested, just let me know. A recent phenomena in my life has most definately been fake stars, they hover around taunting, barely masquerading in their disguise but just about pulling it off to the naked eye. What un-nerves me about them is that the layman is becoming accustomed to their presence. For example I have this with my other half many a night where we too and fro about whether or not it truly is a star. Despite being open to odd airborn activity she has been duped into acceptance. that's quite worrying....

On another note (and again despite being fully open to this and an experiencer myself) I have a huge problem with accepting most of these craft as completely ET in origin. Some yes. Most no. The reason being I find it too eye-brow-raising that in the sixties we had saucers that look like they had been made in a studio at Warner Bros in erm.....the sixties. Then in the seventees we had the cigar shaped leviathons that looked like they'd been made in Universal studios in erm....the seventees. Triangles 80's etc etc.

This congruency of human ability to build craft and/or represent them with fabricated evidence is hugely congruent don't you think? Perhaps even to the point of obvious. I find it too much of a stretch that ET craft would be advancing in terms of complexity of movement, intricacy of design and availability to view in exact unison with our abilities to accept them.

That said I have beheld things myself that fit this bracket and have concluded that it is humans behind some of these, albeit shrouded and esoteric. That said, I have seen some things that simply couldn't possibly be of human origin so I'm well aware that we have a very complicated situation on Terra that is arguably akin to Mos Eisley!

Keep up the good work guys.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), Mark (8th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Some yes. Most no. The reason being I find it too eye-brow-raising that in the sixties we had saucers that look like they had been made in a studio at Warner Bros in erm.....the sixties. Then in the seventees we had the cigar shaped leviathons that looked like they'd been made in Universal studios in erm....the seventees. Triangles 80's etc etc.
    I feel its a difficult thing to say if we are to think that most are man made.Not that i don't want, in one way for this to be true,
    it's just that there are so many!.sightings all over the world every night we can see something unusual in the sky and just as you say it becomes routine.
    Should it ever become routine until we know the truth.

We have so many angles that we discuss .Human,extra terrestrials ,inner earth,dimensional and biological ententes.
    All are possible and probably are.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

777 (8th September 2014), Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    Well firstly, what an amazing thread! Mostly thanks to jimmer, mojo and snizzer for keeping up the momentum (really admire your inputs each of you, thank you.)

I've had a fair few experiences myself, most of which I've outlined on here in various places. I'd be happy to repeat them for anyone who's interested, just let me know. A recent phenomena in my life has most definately been fake stars, they hover around taunting, barely masquerading in their disguise but just about pulling it off to the naked eye. What un-nerves me about them is that the layman is becoming accustomed to their presence. For example I have this with my other half many a night where we too and fro about whether or not it truly is a star. Despite being open to odd airborn activity she has been duped into acceptance. that's quite worrying....

On another note (and again despite being fully open to this and an experiencer myself) I have a huge problem with accepting most of these craft as completely ET in origin. Some yes. Most no. The reason being I find it too eye-brow-raising that in the sixties we had saucers that look like they had been made in a studio at Warner Bros in erm.....the sixties. Then in the seventees we had the cigar shaped leviathons that looked like they'd been made in Universal studios in erm....the seventees. Triangles 80's etc etc.

This congruency of human ability to build craft and/or represent them with fabricated evidence is hugely congruent don't you think? Perhaps even to the point of obvious. I find it too much of a stretch that ET craft would be advancing in terms of complexity of movement, intricacy of design and availability to view in exact unison with our abilities to accept them.

That said I have beheld things myself that fit this bracket and have concluded that it is humans behind some of these, albeit shrouded and esoteric. That said, I have seen some things that simply couldn't possibly be of human origin so I'm well aware that we have a very complicated situation on Terra that is arguably akin to Mos Eisley!

Keep up the good work guys.
    Might be possible that your seeing the same thing like we do.
    I made many videos of fake stars.
    Maybe you see the same.
    Does those stars look like this?

These are pictures from a fake star, no frameshots.

And here are frameshots from a small video.

If i can give you one advice.
    Waight until you are ready to search further for answers about those fake stars and possible Et crafts around you.
    That means ready to accept the answers you will find, when you start to record what you see.
    What we see with our eyes is different zoomed in on video.
    And when you see on video what you record, then you must accept the facts to.
    If something is a fake a star,then thats just what it is.
    It dont mean its a death star preparing to conqeurer the world.
    Nope thats our short minded way to think.

The usualy argument about UFOs is, if they come here then its like Columbus and the indians.
    What people dont realize who use this argument, is that Columbus was a product of that time.
    Not a star being who lived for milions of years in other galaxy in harmony with the reality on his own.
    SO its just fear that keep us prison in our minds, and let us not search for the truth.

If you focus on the facts and ignore your feelings, then the feeling of fear will go away.
    And then another feeling will arise, the feelings you get when you see them in the sky or back on video when you analyze the footage.
    That feeling is not fear or any other negative feeling, it is like a WoW feeling.
    That feeling you get when you knew the truth, but there is no prove and then you find the rpove.
    And then you feel like, I KNEW IT YES.
    But this is from my point of view.
    And i assume when any other human being see something with his eyes what he never saw before, that he will be surprised and happy on the same time.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (8th September 2014), Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), mojo (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014), Tonz (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by sinzzer View Post
    Might be possible that your seeing the same thing like we do.
    I made many videos of fake stars.
    Maybe you see the same.

If i can give you one advice.
    Waight until you are ready to search further for answers about those fake stars and possible Et crafts around you.
    That means ready to accept the answers you will find, when you start to record what you see.
    What we see with our eyes is different zoomed in on video.
    And when you see on video what you record, then you must accept the facts to.
    If something is a fake a star,then thats just what it is.
    It dont mean its a death star preparing to conqeurer the world.
    Nope thats our short minded way to think.

The usualy argument about UFOs is, if they come here then its like Columbus and the indians.
    What people dont realize who use this argument, is that Columbus was a product of that time.
    Not a star being who lived for milions of years in other galaxy in harmony with the reality on his own.
    SO its just fear that keep us prison in our minds, and let us not search for the truth.

If you focus on the facts and ignore your feelings, then the feeling of fear will go away.
    And then another feeling will arise, the feelings you get when you see them in the sky or back on video when you analyze the footage.
    That feeling is not fear or any other negative feeling, it is like a WoW feeling.
    That feeling you get when you knew the truth, but there is no prove and then you find the rpove.
    And then you feel like, I KNEW IT YES.
    But this is from my point of view.
    And i assume when any other human being see something with his eyes what he never saw before, that he will be surprised and happy on the same time.
    Yes I hear you snizzer. I suppose what I was trying to say is that I have my feet very much in both camps. I have seen ships performing wonderful colourful formations right above my head that were so other-worldy that It was very much a YES moment! In that instance I knew the truth and further searching was no longer needed for me. On the other hand I had a dark green triangular craft pass me over head after which i have missing time but the little memory I do have left of the incident I distinctly remember thinking the craft was human, futuristic and military looking. It was enourmous, but again I was happy not to pursue it any further.......it is what it is.

I tend not to be overly aroused these days by visuals as it's common place for me but more about a sensing things on a soul/spirit level. But we are all different, that's the beauty!

And yes......that's exactly the kind of stars in question. They are always there at night, blinking at me. Do you have any idea who/what they are snizzer?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), mojo (8th September 2014), sinzzer (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post

And yes......that's exactly the kind of stars in question. They are always there at night, blinking at me. Do you have any idea who/what they are snizzer?
    Am sure they are craft, i have seen them hover and fly away many times.
    That means fly away with a blinking light, first they hover like a star.

One of them fly many times low above me.
    They can make the object as bright as a star or even more brighter then a regular star.
    The star on these pictures is the same object what fly above our head many times, but that object had his light more brighter when he was above us.
    When he was further away, he dimmed his light and then it looked like the one on the pictures.
    IDentical.
    And on this moment am analyzing videos, and am stil discovering more details everyday.
    They are not what we aspect to be.
    And all the details what Mojo explained about the entities of his videos, are seemed to be in those things.
    Or there is something in those objects what just look like ET insect or small figures with big eyes.

And why they are here?
    That is something i cant answer yet, but i learned in life if i want to know something of anyone.
    Then i need to observe there behavior.
    And thats excatly what i do with this investigation.
    The only conclusion i can make about 9 months of sightings.
    is that the hole point of there presense is to wake us up.

Amagine, your standing on your roof with a tripod and camera.
    And then a huge bright star fly slowly over your head the hole week.
    That means there behavior is to show them self slowly, so we can get to use of them.
    because there crafts really look like something straight out of a movie.
    If these crafts fly open in daylight above te city, it would lead to chaos.
    because they really look weird.

The only solution is to wake us slowly up and let us look up to the sky more often.
    but that is my opinion.
    I dont think these objects are the same what others are talking about with abduction and stuff like that.
    I think this is something else, because around those crafts i see bright objects flying and go in and out of the crafts in the sky.
    I never heard of that but it look like its real.
    And if i get more answers, then trust me, i will post it here in this forum.
    Am done with this secret nonsense around this subject, there is something out there and we need facts to prove it.
    So if i get it, then all will see it for sure.
    I will not keep it secret.
    There is alot of nonsense going on in the world, and people do really stupid things with each other and on this moment the world is at war with each other, or countrys with each other.
    Its chaos and am sure that others out there in the sky see that to.
    But there presense might give the oposite reaction what they want.
    We need to wake up from within, then we all can look at the facts and accept the reality that we are one species and that we are not alone.
    Just a thought

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (8th September 2014), Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), Mark (8th September 2014), mojo (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Btw this inspired me to make a post on my blog about those fake stars.
    I made many pictures of them, some i posted here.
    Will post link later when am done

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (8th September 2014), Frances (10th September 2014), jimmer (8th September 2014), Mark (8th September 2014), mojo (8th September 2014), Spiral (8th September 2014)