Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on the Alien Presence

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,053 Times in 812 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by jimmer View Post
    Will, from Planet Under Attack, has some time on his
    hands and has been thinking about the big picture.
    it ain't pretty.
    Its great to share opinions, but honestly i totaly disagree with him.
    But he is talking from his point of view, and i can only talk from my point of view.
    He said beside the Phoenix light there wassent a massive sighting.
    He is wrong by that, there are alot of massive sightings but people do not document it as a sighting or dont see it like a sighting.
    Like from my point of view the Phoenix incident is nothing compare to my sighting of new year.
    Amagine to see more then 30 objects flying low above your home and one come as close as ten meters.
    Thats insane!!
    and that happend, am working on the video now and put it online later.
    its in black and white but you can see whats going on around the firework.
    And thats a massive sighting what everyone could see but nobody is looking at it, thats our choise and not them.

The second thing is the impact it would have in someone who always believed in god or nothing might be devasted.
    By forcing there presence might shock someone for life.
    The moment i saw that object closeby my stomach turned around, and am a very straight forward person who is not afraid of anything.
    But what i saw shocked me.

And the choise i made after that is my decision, that choise is for everyone different.
    Nobody can say seeing UFOs has a negative outcome because others have a negative outcome with it.
    Well that did not happend to me.
    Eight months later i know more about meditate, the ancient gods, old religion, aliens, ufos, the spirit, the mind, and all other things connected to a higher meaning.
    I never would done that if i did not saw that.

And we as coupe had a hard year and that event changed our lives.
    We are now seeking to understand this without saying what it is.
    And thats difficult with this subject.
    We see something and we dont know what it and then our brains start to explain what that might be.
    But we must not do that, we should observe without a opinion until we have the facts to understand this better.
    And many researcher or scientist have a opinion about what they see.
    We should in fact put all pieces on the table and then look what we have.

So to make it short i understand his opinion but i cant agree with him, i saw a massive sighting and i lived with the knowledge by seeing UFOs and the outcome is not like he ment.
    Me and my woman are like a team in this research, we do all this together and we record the objects while she sit next to me playing on facebook.
    And i feel better then ever.
    The only negative i see is the chaos humans make in the world, beside that i see UFO's on every clear night.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

777 (4th September 2014), Calabash (19th October 2014), Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,007 Times in 1,526 Posts
    Thank you sinzzer. On most nights they signal/flash does that happen there? It happens often here, there's a type of flash it illuminates for more than a few seconds & goes out, and comes back on for a few seconds and just as in my recent night vision the flash does not move far. Its not a quick flash but sometimes it can be and very bright. Sometimes it stays on for a litle period moves a short distance and goes out.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calabash (19th October 2014), Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), sinzzer (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by mojo View Post
    Thank you sinzzer. On most nights they signal/flash does that happen there? It happens often here, there's a type of flash it illuminates for more than a few seconds & goes out, and comes back on for a few seconds and just as in my recent night vision the flash does not move far. Its not a quick flash but sometimes it can be and very bright. Sometimes it stays on for a litle period moves a short distance and goes out.
    Do you mean like a search light but dont shine far out? like a controlled light.
    Different then regular lights from my point of view.
    I saw them use that on what i see as crucial moments.
    Like for excample ,i open the window and i look around and there i see the object flashing for a sec or so.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the spot light phenomena happened in 2011 when they were near the ground. More than handfull of times they would get my attention by sending a directed beam. The type flashes above are not usually directed although once it was. They are more like a light coming on. Stays on a bit moves a little distance & goes off, a few seconds go by and it will flash again. Diffferent though than the flash that stays on for a lengthy half hour or so...It might be same kind but not illuminated long...I'm thankful we can share observations. For many years there wasnt a person I could go to for insight that coud relate. Others were seeing things but not similar. Im not yet sure if we are seeing the same but its possible. Let me ask sinzzer do you think they are the same yet? What footage of mine looks the most like you observed? Thanks
    Last edited by mojo, 2nd September 2014 at 15:51.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Had to go way back to 2010 to find an example of th directed beam it shows in this clip. They usually never last long enough to capture and rare in my archive. This is before acquiring night vision.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Calabash (19th October 2014), Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    Had to go way back to 2010 to find an example of th directed beam it shows in this clip. They usually never last long enough to capture and rare in my archive. This is before acquiring night vision. ]
    release the kracken! (video is private)

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Calabash (19th October 2014), Frances (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    sorry good to go...

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    the spot light phenomena happened in 2011 when they were near the ground. More than handfull of times they would get my attention by sending a directed beam. The type flashes above are not usually directed although once it was. They are more like a light coming on. Stays on a bit moves a little distance & goes off, a few seconds go by and it will flash again. Diffferent though than the flash that stays on for a lengthy half hour or so...It might be same kind but not illuminated long...I'm thankful we can share observations. For many years there wasnt a person I could go to for insight that coud relate. Others were seeing things but not similar. Im not yet sure if we are seeing the same but its possible. Let me ask sinzzer do you think they are the same yet? What footage of mine looks the most like you observed? Thanks
    This is from one of your videos.

And this is from one of my videos, not in HD.

This object always come as a big bright light,then transform into this.
    The difference is your equipment is much better then mine,so you cant see the details good in my videos.
    But i saw similar things what relate the, also there behavior on the ground with the energy.
    I saw some weird things on the ground, like that wow video of yours?
    I saw something like that going on for 30 minutes, energy orbs moving in and out and a strange figures next to it.
    So am convinced that there are similar things from the objects in your videos and from the one i see here.

But i always forgot to ask you, do you see low stars hanging around?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    sure, the capture of the year I missed by one of those low lying stars. It seemed out of place and wasnt sure if it was moving. Finally thought to start filming and while I was aiming the camcorder and NV it took off at great speed. I would have filmed it in night vision and sad I missed it.

PS: also thank you for sharing what you seen in the video its more likelywe are getting a good picture of similarities in the phenomena...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), sinzzer (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    so where do you guys go from here?

create a shared research strategy and apply it trans-globally?

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    sure, the capture of the year I missed by one of those low lying stars. It seemed out of place and wasnt sure if it was moving. Finally thought to start filming and while I was aiming the camcorder and NV it took off at great speed. I would have filmed it in night vision and sad I missed it.

PS: also thank you for sharing what you seen in the video its more likelywe are getting a good picture of similarities in the phenomena...
    Anytime my friend.

Thats what i saw to, but not in high speed.
    I saw a low star and thought ok, possible right.
    Twenty minutes later that star fly away as a airplane??
    From that day on i started to keep an eye on stars as well, and sometimes i saw the same action.
    A low star somewhere and then later in the night its flying away like an airplane.
    I capture one in the morning and stay awake to record the star vanish, it simplly cloaked on one point when the sun was full up.
    But i wounder if you capture those stars with your equipment.
    Because i similar details from those low stars as the object whats flying around alot, or similar as the red orbs.

Btw i also see alot of falling stars latetly, i saw two coming down side by side in high speed and then slow speed like they surf above a wave and then vanish.
    Right on a moment i just look up for a sec.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (2nd September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), mojo (2nd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014), Tonz (3rd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    and then slow speed like they surf above a wave and then vanish.
    Forgot to even think about that kind of drop with them...right on... it's good confirmation sinzzer...thats a big sign, sometimes they slow as if by parachute and can share even more things to look for. One of those parachute things set up a ground location for dayswhich was strange. I could see it away from me clearly but trying to track it down I couldnt. From that location in binoculars it looked like a shrub and out the top of it came a periscope like device. It rose out of the shrub and went back down. The device emitted a light for days. Unfortunately I lost some of the video from 2010 that had the image of the light out of the shrub. In an effort to save money I recorded over it. Now its just testimony and I know it sounds over the top...

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th September 2014), jimmer (2nd September 2014), sinzzer (3rd September 2014), Spiral (2nd September 2014), The One (2nd September 2014), Tonz (3rd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Forgot to even think about that kind of drop with them...right on... it's good confirmation sinzzer...thats a big sign, sometimes they slow as if by parachute and can share even more things to look for. One of those parachute things set up a ground location for dayswhich was strange. I could see it away from me clearly but trying to track it down I couldnt. From that location in binoculars it looked like a shrub and out the top of it came a periscope like device. It rose out of the shrub and went back down. The device emitted a light for days. Unfortunately I lost some of the video from 2010 that had the image of the light out of the shrub. In an effort to save money I recorded over it. Now its just testimony and I know it sounds over the top...
    Its hard to record those actions, its like i look up and suddenly something is coming down in high speed and then slow down and vanish.
    Its like a falling star but on low altitude, impossible altitude for a star.
    But i see those allot, starting to be common actions.

But what do you mean excatly with a shrub?
    You know my englisch is bad. lol

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th September 2014), jimmer (3rd September 2014), mojo (3rd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,662 Times in 1,289 Posts
    Sinzzer , i also have witnessed the slowing down of something burning in the atmosphere i think it is when an object of a certain weight burns to pulp very quickly it losses mass, so its weight is rapidly reduced slowing the object down.my thoughts anyway!
    i think mojo is using the word ''shrub'' as bush or bush shrub , what he saw looked like or had the appearance of a a bush shaped object.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tonz For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th September 2014), jimmer (3rd September 2014), mojo (3rd September 2014), sinzzer (3rd September 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by tonton View Post
    Sinzzer , i also have witnessed the slowing down of something burning in the atmosphere i think it is when an object of a certain weight burns to pulp very quickly it losses mass, so its weight is rapidly reduced slowing the object down.my thoughts anyway!
    i think mojo is using the word ''shrub'' as bush or bush shrub , what he saw looked like or had the appearance of a a bush shaped object.
    Thanks Tonton, but what do you mean with a bush?
    Sorry my englisch lol

But what i saw was not in the atmosphere, its was very low.
    And on high altitude, so i saw both.
    On high altitude might be what others see as a falling a star.
    But on hundreds meters or something and twice, i mean i look left and there it is and i look right and there is another one.
    Thats kinda uncommon if you ask me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinzzer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th September 2014), jimmer (3rd September 2014), mojo (3rd September 2014)