Thread: Rise of the Super Soldiers

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts

Rise of the Super Soldiers

following a pm interchange with Twirly today I decided to start this thread as we are both in some sort of agreement that there is currently a push to test out "super soldiers" in the public eye via the world of competitive sport.

Many of you will have heard of the fastest man on the planet: Usain Bolt.

Now i'd like you to meet someone you are less likely to have heard of:

This guy is the World Light Heavy Weight Champion in mixed martial arts (mma) or "cage fighting", if you read the Daily Mail. His name is Jon Jones (very imaginative), his abilities are nothing like the mma world has ever seen. He is physically and mentally superior with a skill set that is second to none. The point is, this guy came fresh from Uni (allegedly) with little martial arts training and has taken the world of mma by storm. Many have remarked on his "inhuman ability" and distinct lack of personality.

Not only is the resemblance striking here between these two but also the significant leap above their rivals that they display.

The UFC is the largest organisation in the world for mma and is headed by this guy as President, Dana White:

Many pictures of him perhaps tell a story.......Thoughts? Where better to test them out than the world of sport in the public eye? Hidden in plain sight again!

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Calabash (11th August 2014), Cearna (12th August 2014), GCS1103 (12th August 2014), john parslow (11th August 2014), Mark (11th August 2014), norman (11th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014), Spiral (12th August 2014), The One (11th August 2014), Wolf Khan (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,534 Times in 500 Posts
    Fighting should be done in a respectful manner and environment to display a students attainment of skill through internal discipline.

Previously a student of Kung Fu, much emphasis is based upon the natural world and emulation of it in accordance with spiritual values.

No disrespect my main man but this style of combat, however effective, I find very distasteful, not to mention repugnant as I shy away from bled shed being the soft shandy drinking southerner that I am, although there are others who may find that more to their taste.... ;-)

I have not seen him fight so I cannot comment, but does he maintain a vacant look (like most of my office colleagues) or does he sport a maddening grin like my mother in law? (Cymbal crash!)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), john parslow (11th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014), Tribe (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,405 Times in 3,015 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Fighting should be done in a respectful manner and environment to display a students attainment of skill through internal discipline.

Previously a student of Kung Fu, much emphasis is based upon the natural world and emulation of it in accordance with spiritual values.

No disrespect my main man but this style of combat, however effective, I find very distasteful, not to mention repugnant as I shy away from bled shed being the soft shandy drinking southerner that I am, although there are others who may find that more to their taste.... ;-)

I have not seen him fight so I cannot comment, but does he maintain a vacant look (like most of my office colleagues) or does he sport a maddening grin like my mother in law? (Cymbal crash!)

agreed and well put !!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), john parslow (11th August 2014), Mark (11th August 2014), Wolf Khan (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

Well no disrespect my equally main man but you have either deliberately ignored the purpose of this thread or you have chose to ignore it in favour of your own soapbox.......and you Tribe you are firmly in trouble too for your voiced agreement! You can both come here anyway lol no seriously I can understand your sensitivities to things like this, I really can.

As it goes I agree with you about violence completely and we can have a debate elsewhere about the validity of mixed martial arts and whether or not it constitutes barbaric mindless violence or whether it is arguably the most skilfully intense martial art of all......but not here. We do not have a thread about the use of weaponry in Gaza and opt to present our distaste for bullets, albeit a valid one.

My point is.....in athletic disciplines there is becoming a huge gap between the cream of the crop and the following pack. That gap used to be filled by illegal drugs, then barely legal stimulants, now I firmly believe it is genetic manipulation as the former two become more regulated. That gap not only still exists as it ever has without the use of the aforementioned but it is wider. That is disproportionate to regulation.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), GCS1103 (12th August 2014), john parslow (11th August 2014), Mark (11th August 2014), Spiral (12th August 2014), Wolf Khan (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ha ha ha, guilty as charged m'lud!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (11th August 2014), Cearna (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There's serious money to be made here brother Benneth.

I am thinking "One man and his dog", BUT, with a shed load of dolly the sheep clones.....are we on the same wave length?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Useful Post:

777 (11th August 2014), Cearna (12th August 2014), Wolf Khan (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There's serious money to be made here brother Benneth.

I am thinking "One man and his dog", BUT, with a shed load of dolly the sheep clones.....are we on the same wave length?
    Definitely on the same wavelength. I want this to be a line in the sand (potentially) of acknowledging that this is happening and viola....here are the signs rather than debating the why and whether or not its wholesome in the areas those signs are becoming visible.

Of course money is a catalyst to evil but its usually only such if it arrives as a precursor to power, which is what I think is happening here.

In terms of your metaphor, they can attempt to mow as many meadows as they like but they will never be a successful gardener. That is left to those willing to be. And my goodness does Terra have some good gardeners :-)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), Mark (11th August 2014), Spiral (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    I think a couple of bans need to be handed out here for grossly taking the subject off topic, I think you must both be mossad agents/ shills

I have long suspected these "ss" in plain sight, I think that they are doing a lot of genetic manipulation, and a lot of it is tested in sports, & I would include Formula 1 in that too.

The whole thing around "Baby George" (the latest royal ) stinks too.

It would be interesting if someone could get John Irwins opinion on this MMA guy, could he be using "The Machine" rather than known martial arts ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (12th August 2014), Mark (12th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    I think a couple of bans need to be handed out here for grossly taking the subject off topic, I think you must both be mossad agents/ shills

we could have gotten away with too if it was for you pesky kids !

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tribe For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Tribe View Post
    we could have gotten away with too if it was for you pesky kids !

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (13th August 2014), Lord Sidious (14th August 2014), Mark (12th August 2014)