Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black Cumin Seed Oil

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Just a heads up. Just ordered some black cumin seed, heated, ground and ready to use. To use in my cooking. Black seed cures cancer, not that I have cancer.

They emailed me back there was only one seed that could be sent to Australia. Only one black cumin seed. Not to be mixed with any other seeds, otherwise Australian customs will destroy them.These are natural, organic seeds.

This is Codex Alimentarious (sp?)in full blown operation.

My advice is to stock up on this stuff.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (19th November 2014), Chickadee (19th January 2015), Elbie (19th November 2014), Ria (19th January 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    wonderful stuff..very tasty in small quantities as addition to your saviouries, or smeared over your flat breads.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (19th January 2015), Ria (19th January 2015), Sooz (19th November 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Sooz I have been ingesting it for three weeks now my energy level is through the roof my skin looks and feels amazing, I realise it's nasty at first but you get used to it, I can honestly say this is the best I have felt in a very long time. I always buy it at the Asian shop and it cost only £5. AND IT IS 100 PERCENT NIGELLA SATIVA thank you Sooz your the best fond regards gardener x

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Chickadee (19th January 2015), Ria (19th January 2015), ronin (19th January 2015), Sooz (20th January 2015)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by gardener View Post
    Hello Sooz I have been ingesting it for three weeks now my energy level is through the roof my skin looks and feels amazing, I realise it's nasty at first but you get used to it, I can honestly say this is the best I have felt in a very long time. I always buy it at the Asian shop and it cost only £5. AND IT IS 100 PERCENT NIGELLA SATIVA thank you Sooz your the best fond regards gardener x
    gardener, I'm 'tickled pink' that this has been of great benefit to you. Made my day. I'm interested to how much you take a day? Do you ingest the ground seed or the oil?
    Yep, it's cheap as chips, but I don't think for much longer. Big Pharma have their greedy eyes on it. They are looking to patent it.
    Cheers, Sooz

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

Charla (25th March 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hey Ronin,

as you've read, Candida ['thrush'] is a yeast fungus, it needs sugar. After antibiotic exposure, it moves into the space created by the death of probiotics in the gut, it's very opportunistic. Above a certain density in the gut it goes mycelial, starts poking tendrils into all kinds of places it shouldn't, and that hurts even more than the lethargy and sugar craving.

After taking any antibiotics, a person needs to rebuild their whole gut flora; full detox, repopulate with good flora [acidophilus is a big one, so is the lactobacillus in good live yogurt] and avoid all kinds of sugar and simple carbs for a good while [if not permanently].

Apparently what the gut likes best, in terms of rebuilding your own, unique, healthy gut flora, is all members of the cabbage and onion families, combined...that gives plenty of variety [cabbage/onion, sprouts/leeks, broccoli/garlic etc - I grate a carrot in there too, for colour and a little sweetness]. Organic, lightly steamed, don't use too much water to steam, and save it for consommé or sauces...

Kalonji is wonderful stuff indeed, but it can't save you from the effects of a severe Candida infection, only moderate them. You have to starve it of sugar, get other, healthier flora to crowd it out...I'd avoid commercial probiotic drinks, Yakult etc, because they entrain your gut to them; you want to regrow your own.

I truly hope this helps, and isn't seen as presumptuous interference. It certainly helped me fix my prescribed-antifungal-caused IBS!

Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    well i have been taking black cumin oil for roughly about six week now.
    i have to say i am disappointed.

i have taken the medication prescribed by the doctors to rid myself of Candida,of which settled it for about two week but seems to have come back.
    yesterday i was in bed thinking what am i going to do about if anything.i came down and started reading about the ugly truths of the fungus.
    the doctors never said that once you have it it can be difficult to get rid of and it can actually become worse if it gets into you bloodstream.
    i stumbled upon a thread over on PA and read that all afternoon.
    lot,s of insightful information.
    so i will be trying the turpentine and sugar cube remedy pretty soon.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DMt. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (2nd June 2017), Elen (3rd June 2017)