Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Death

Death makes life end, but not forever, unless the person has turned to the Dark Side, when it will be a never ending story of nothingness.

If in being sent to Earth for another life journey, you are given the chance of following God or Evil and that is the only choice that person will ever be given.This is the only chance that person will ever be given to either continue on journeying through the wheel or end forever with your last breath.

If at the beginning you have chosen to follow on the way of the Light,Then you start the journey with this one life,are given a Spirit and Soul and the Soul Keeper will soon arrive to write on your Soul what they must do in this lifetime and all following lifetimes till the last one when the Wheel journey finishes.

Thus there are people on Earth who have neither Soul nor Spirit and this will be seen in the way they interact with others throughout their life. Unfortunately, there are now numbers in thousands of these living in bodies on Earth.

All with a Spirit and soul will die and keep on the Wheel of Life. They’ve wanted to know Why they are here, for now millions of Earth years, since the first man began to live on Earth. As this land cannot tell you why you are here, you are also given a Higher Self who can tell you why you are here, but not unless you have learnt to either see, feel or hear, as you must become aware of the Life Stream at first, and this means you must be on the lands that will allow that Life Stream to be .

To understand what I mean, the fears we have are some of the worst you will find on any one land or planet. Someone in so much fear of life, in their first life will hate their life so much that all they will want to do is to head for suicide, or want to die so much that they will probably be allowed to as soon as possible.

They must make the effort to try to adjust to what life handed to them. If they can only want to die, and not get to try to cope with bad, habituated fear, then they must try to first, and then will be able to die.

Next time round, they won't be allowed to die, even if, that their cells of the body are so bad, that the need to go is overwhelming. These are the worst offenders, for their journeys have only just begun, and to begin, it is to face and overcome fears, that will be all they have to learn in the early lives.

Life's not too hard, if you can clear yourself of the fears, then you cannot be held to accountability. You will have worked very hard to have made yourself able to cease surrendering to these fears, so we get to be OK about the next few lives.

The work must begin in total trust that you are not giving out fears, or draw any to you. Then it is really worth the fight you went through.. You can now live in peace and serenity, willing life to grab you and are able to have some trust in your own judgemental tools to live by and believe in.

Tools of death are such things as: “If you insist on proving, it wasn't me, I didn't want to be born” - robotic answers, will tell you no answers,. You already know who's to blame, it wasn't life you are looking for, it was the few times you wanted to do someone else harm that you come to pre-empt this fear . You will for some time need to harm another to save you from the fear, that you are unable to over come your own shortcomings. That's life in a nutshell.

All else is to clear out the overgrown idea, that this is not my own idea. It most certainly isn't the idea of the Archangels or of Gods. You want to sort this problem out, but you still hope to sort it out in only one life. When it repeatedly turns up, then your own self draws it to you over again, till you are either sick of trying to sort it out, or you just want to stop.

You are on the journey, it's not some one else’s, it is yours, so when you've had enough for now, you are welcome to stop. You are also welcome to come back and once and for all try to sort this overworked problem out. The Archangels might step in to help you sort the rest of the vexing problems out with you, and say “don't you think it is time to just go back home, because all your problems stem from the fact that all the rest haven't worked as hard as you have. They are bringing their problems to you, hoping you will solve for them, what they are incapable of solving for themselves.

Until they allow themselves to see, feel and hear for themselves, they have no intentions of facing, them selves. That's why you must go on, to leave them to face themselves and not keep blaming it on you.

As for death itself, it is the main story of how you are born, live and die. Those who know what they were here to do, will just up and do it till done. For everyone else you should fill your life (within reason), with life experiences, so that you have no regrets to leave.

Be able to close your life off, with the love you’ve had till now, close to your heart, so you can just go on in comfort and peace and the fullness of all you've done to bring you to joy that you can just rest now. Be able to alllow time to give up to some one else, to lead them on, as , it is now their turn to take over the reigns.

Aside from these things, giving up is the single most difficult thing to do, so your death will give you no full love. It may instead, lead you as if to some prison that you can never want to go to again, that is when it is so hard to go on. It is always, then, best to complete the journey first. Do not wait to complete this life after you've gone on, for there is no lingering,overwhelming, love experience it just ends as just another hopeless life.

When you are ready to go on, please try to complete the most difficult problems. Remember, the soldiers who go on never will be able to completely erase the torment seen on battlefields, nor will you be able to erase the torment handed to you or by you, to some one who had done nothing but love you.

You then need to live another life and chose only to be in love so you come and heal wounds from another life. To linger in solitude won't heal you, you seldom get another life the same as this one. Make it count as you follow the path of light back to your own some place in the sky. It is up to you whether your death is joyous or terrifying . Whatever you gave to your life, will come back in your time of waiting to die.

What will happen, when it is time for you to go, will be to return to some form of joy that will begin the healing process for you. The final stroke, depends on how you've treated yourself during life, as the fact of it is that the emotional turmoil you put yourself into, severely inhibits the images yourself sees in total life.

If you give healing to someone else – say by family standards, only one of them was ever good to you, but you took loving them all as the most precious thing to you. In turn they, may love yourself for doing so, then it seems to work. If you have stopped them from hating you, you will save their sons and daughters from hating you as a bad person as well. The Brownie points mount up, and in this way your life lasts longer, than it would have, because what you were solving was some one else's need to pay you back for not loving you the lifetime before.

It's like never wanting to live by yourself, for otherwise yourself is a hard person to live with.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th August 2014), Calabash (7th August 2014), gardener (9th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (7th August 2014), Ria (7th August 2014), ronin (7th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (7th August 2014), Wolf Khan (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The End of Life comes to some, as if by chance, life stands in front of you and says “Time to go Now”. That predicament comes to very few, but some are not meant to linger, there is some need for them to go back.

The end comes to some, as the light they have visually produced, becomes less than it always was. These are our Light Bringers. There own Self has so much Light that all know there is some really special person inside that body. However, they are limited to just so much, and they must return – there mightiness shines no more.

There are no clear terms to claim who these ones are – they are some of the quietest on this planet. Their family begins in some form of deep link to them, and they will want to hold on to them for dear life. They are not to hold you up, they are the way show-ers, they give example only, the rest comes in your own claim to see what they have shown you.

Once dealt with, as if you are no use to me now, then God steps in, faces them in open, to say all you are now is a rod for your own back, that is all I can allow, so I will send you home in roses, and make sure you are not ever to return. There are so many of these now, that all God can do is to clear a way forward for them, and will them to return. They will not get called into account, as their Self Hood each life has been impeccable, over all their last ten lives or so. They are re-called, and given a use-by date to return by.

The fears of going without any real illness can be very real indeed. This is to explain to these people what happens under these circumstances. The work they have done is consumated as “working in Light”. Their name becomes that of the name they were in this, their last life. Their faith and trust has been more than most can live by, so what their death is to be is equivalent to what they gave to others.

Their mind will not falter, their only life learning was their joy of healing and helping others. The act of kindnesses to Light bearers, will be seen as wanting to give back to others, what was given to them, along their journey, but to God it is more than that, so their final life is what they are deserving. Their final life will be deserving of what self gave out during their own life this time.

If any one has taken life during this lifetime, then there justice at death will be to never want to kill again, unless there is some reason to stop some one killing others. There are rules to allow for life for a life, but must be found to serve only the essence of justice, not to take justice on yourself, for the Soul must be seen to live right or be judged accordingly.

These Light bearers, may lose the fight to live as they really are and be made to live under strangle holds of another control system, but will want to stop on regardless. There are many to stop very soon, as the control of Light has been taken into the wrong hands and many are unable to live real Light any more. Willing hands will not be able to make Light work in this situation and they have begun to fade to nothing.

Work Light then take big long R and R, is their reward.

I am telling you this, as you may begin to feel life is not worth it any more, in a big way, so if being offered R and R risk taking it now, for you have worked to breaking point. Don't wait to break, see, feel and hear what the jedi's know in their hearts – it's time to lay down arms and close the door behind you.

4. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th August 2014), Calabash (7th August 2014), gardener (8th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (7th August 2014), Ria (7th August 2014), ronin (7th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (7th August 2014), Wolf Khan (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Cearna interesting reading, it leaves me thinking about the young people, the star seeds and others that have come to help facing much to be here. What about them? And their time line.
    I am also thinking of parents with children to think about.

Many thanks

Also I feel this is about you considering that you have had enough time on planet earth, which I can understand, yet won't to say would you accept healing from us here ( those interested) you are more used to giving than receiving.
    I know you work hard and it's not as easy as it used to be.
    Love and hugs Ria

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th August 2014), Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (8th August 2014), gardener (8th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (8th August 2014), Wolf Khan (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ria, thanks for this. I think the message here is that, the Earth was in such a state that many came to shine their Lights and help out, however, very few were taught how to do this, many more had no idea they are in fact doing so. The more things have worsened the more they tried to shine out. Just in the same way as we talk about healers using their own Auric field to heal with, then becoming really ill themselves as a result, this is part of what this is about.

Those who found Reiki, have a part of their answer in that, they can channel the Lights into themselves, fill themselves up in so doing and consequently top themselves up all the time. Many who did get Reiki, or those hearing and talking about it became skeptical because it didn't seem very strong or powerful enough, so they either stopped using it or didn't go to do anything about receiving it, so stopped this topping up process.

The reason, I began to offer the energies I asked to have brought down to me for others to get to use, is that you can, in fact, turn specific colour on and off at will,and so have ways to use whatever colour or level of colour you wish. For example, if, all who have been given these energies to use from me, or one of the others on tot, were to in fact spend some time every day, in sending the single colour violet out to the Earth, we could help overcome the darkness, heal ourselves and top ourselves up at the same time.

If any one of you wishes to spread these energies to Light Bearers, that you know and they would wish it, I am happy to send each of you a number of female angels that you can offer to them to help in using these energies and passing them on to even more. You've all tried them and know if they work for you or not. We do not have the numbers to teach others how to use the Light that they are, but we can support them and help bring their Lights back to full strength again, because of what you mention. The point is that if your Light fades away, then so will you. All on Earth, Light bearers, starseeds, what ever we call them, but everyone on Earth in fact should be in the business of raising their own Lights to the Highest possible they can reach to. It's not difficult, when Duggah was really ill, I held her to heal her and as I did so I would every few minutes say, "I am now going to a higher level" in fact I took her to where her own place was in the sky and she knew it and was so excited to see it. There really is no end to going Higher and Higher should you wish. When you first received the energies, from me you took in what you were capable of at that time, but using them continually accustoms your body to them and you can ask for an upgrade to go higher any time you like. The more you use, the more you will go up and top your own Light up. then this, message will not apply to you. I still believe we can raise the Earth, to higher and higher levels for it and those living on it, by more and more people, channelling real Light out, without damaging themselves in the meantime. No darkness can continue to work if the Light sit on top of it and encompasses it. Light can overcome any of the fears they work so hard to maintain, if we refuse to accept fear and transmute it with Light, then all will be able to go on without the Lights dimming.

I am as much this problem as many others, yes, I am worn out and weary now, and yes, I was faced and told in this way some time ago, so I am letting it take its course, for there is now some one in place to take my place, who will be able to do more, because she can start from where I leave of, it took me too long to find what I needed to find. Ask to know, is the real answer, then ask for that which you needed as a result of that knowing, and DON'T FEAR THE RESULT, for your love can only grow in leaps and bounds and that is what is behind it all, don't you think?

No need for healing, I do that as I go on. Many thanks though for asking, that is enough.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), gardener (9th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (8th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (8th August 2014), Wolf Khan (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Cearna can you help me? last year my sister killed herself there is not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I worry that she is in a lower existence, her essence was good she was a good person I will never know why she did this awful thing,she left no note. I cant tell you how much I hurt. I am not sure if I am allowed to speak of these things here and so apologise in advance. but would it be ok to pm you as I have too much to tell and it is of a personal nature. thank you

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (8th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (8th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Gardener - no problem, go ahead, in the meantime I will get someone to find out for me.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), gardener (8th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (8th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Sooz (8th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I still believe we can raise the Earth, to higher and higher levels for it and those living on it, by more and more people, channelling real Light out, without damaging themselves in the meantime.
    I am up for it. Any one els?

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (9th August 2014), gardener (8th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014), Woody (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,558 Times in 346 Posts
    Hello Cearna thank you so much I am very grateful for you amazing answer,hope you got my pm fond regards gardener x

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardener For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th August 2014), Highland1 (8th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (8th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Got the PM and visitors message, but something wrong with the PM.

Ria, go for it sweetheart,, do you want some of those Angels so you can get these energies spread to your many friends? Hearts with you as you remember, your ever so beautiful daughter,

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), gardener (9th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (9th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I am up for it. Any one els?
    The bit you quoted is spot on. I'm on my iPad so editing a quoted post as long as the one you quote is tedious so I hope this "vicarious quote" is acceptable.

I am by no means a Christian, and I have serious qualms with any kind of organised religion, especially those which are so monolithic and dogmatic as are the Abrahamic religions, but the following is a poem I very well regard written by a Catholic saint. The best I can do when it comes to religion is to offer the contradiction that I'm an atheist who believes in god. A god with a bibliography to his name? No. A god that's a he, come to think of it? No again. No god that cares if I eat pork or shellfish or wear blended fabrics or have fringes on my four-cornered garments with threads of mid blue? What an anal god I would believe in if I believed in such a god.

I think all of us here are "shards" of a single spiritual unity which is beyond even the question of existence. I think humans for the most part misunderstand this nature that is inherently ours and that things which understand less than we do (but which perhaps know more, if that is a viable distinction) are trying to manipulate themselves into attaining what they purge from themselves by their actions. That is to say, I think "demons" and reptilians, etc., are chasing their tails and too foolish to realise why they'll never catch it.

Because I think we have an inalienable — excuse the pun — connection to this spiritual unity by our very nature, success is pretty much guaranteed and our decision is not whether we prevail over the short-sighted spiritual blindness, but how long we take to do that. How many parents say to their children "one day you will realise the prudence of what I say, but you can make that realisation quick and easy or long and protracted"? One hears it all the time.

So because we're part of this spiritual unity, when we speak of divine intervention and expect something other than ourselves, we're disappointed because we cannot see the wood for the trees. When somebody clamours for divine intervention but excludes all human agency, it's like asking a fireman to put out a fire without using his hose. I once overheard a conversation between three people. One was complaining of financial difficulties but suffixed every complaint with "but god will provide; I have faith" (that kind of "loud" faith, which insists itself). When one of the three offered her money as a gift, she turned him down, assuring him that god's ever-flowing bounty would come to her. I smiled inwardly when I heard the third person interject, saying "what, god can't help you this way, it has to come from a hand parting the clouds?"

I believed her irreligious friends knew "god" better than she did. In a cartoon of all things, a character portraying god acted oblivious to the idea of people needing his help and bewildered by the idea and then told somebody "when you do things right, people won't believe you've done anything at all". This character, who was disappointed by god for his apparent lack of interest, then went on to rescue a group of trapped people, claiming "you can't rely on god for jack. We've got to rescue them ourselves." And the cartoon closed with god repeating "when you do things right, people won't believe you've done anything at all."

Expecting divine intervention to flow into the world without human agency is like squeezing the neck of a balloon tight and expecting it to inflate itself. Our divinest selves have interfaces in this dense hell: our densest selves, that is, our physical lives. The plenitude of divine goodness will flow into the world when we recognise that we are both that goodness and its conduit, both the river that flows and the river bed that channels it.

Humans are not like falling stars which descend in their entirety to lesser climbs, but more like a stalactite which, as it reaches towards the floor, maintains its existence in all higher levels too. Human beings themselves are the channels from the very highest to this low plane. We can pull in spiritual goodness down through that channel and radiate it out here, and like so many flames on a gas hob, as we draw that energy through us and spread it out, we will raise the energy of everything around us the way the hob raises the temperature of the food.

Ignorance of our nature does not mean that our nature changes, it means our car is speeding along and we don't have a hand on the steering wheel. It means our water's flowing and we're not looking where we're putting it. Thus our ever-creating nature creates without design and what we create is aberrant and not mindful of that spiritual unity — we barely know it and what we create is nothing more than our shadow.

I agree entirely with your post, Ria.

That poem, by the way, is this:

Christ has no body but yours,
    No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
    Yours are the eyes with which he looks
    Compassion on this world,
    Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good,
    Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world.
    Yours are the hands, yours are the feet,
    Yours are the eyes, you are his body.
    Christ has no body now but yours,
    No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
    Yours are the eyes with which he looks
    compassion on this world.
    Christ has no body now on earth but yours.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (9th August 2014), gardener (9th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), monk (9th August 2014), Ria (9th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I too share precisely the same view as SK though adding one caveat; each shard of the infinite (us) is in a collectively competitive cooperation towards (hopefully forward) spiritual evolution eventually resulting (if we choose) in us becoming our own source of life, the ultimate "leaving the parents house as an adult"

It's obvious we're in a state of cooperative competition, all the competitors are divided into different Races.
    Last edited by monk, 9th August 2014 at 11:08.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Cearna (9th August 2014), gardener (9th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (9th August 2014), Seikou-Kishi (10th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    There are a number of points here to cover.

One is, on death we are encouraged to go to the light, it has been coming out that this is a "false light" and will steer you back into being recycled. Where as if you go to the void your options are far greater and you do not go through lose of memory and can step out of the matrix. Further more out of body exploration into the void is helpful in this proses.

Two, what we can do help the earth and our alinement with her.

Three, angels and archons are considered the same. Now some of us have come to understand that the archons are behind the dastardly deeds on this planet.

Archon
    Archon is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule," derived from the same root as monarch. Wikipedia
    Origin

Old English engel, ultimately via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek angelos 'messenger'; superseded in Middle English by forms from Old French angele.
    A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe:
    God sent an angel to talk to Gideon
    the Angel of Death
    We use the term angel as a benign being that has interceded on our behalf. Now there is masses of testimony of angels helping people out in extraordinary circumstances.
    This has happen to me and my family on more than one occasion.

So clarification on what an angel is? may be we need to use another name?
    Last edited by Ria, 9th August 2014 at 21:42.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (11th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Karma is a Rigged Game

Archontic Influence in Human Psychology and Social Order"

http://www.metahistory.org/Telestics/RiggedGame.php

"When the Chief Ruler (archon overlord) realized
    that they [human beings] were exalted above him in the height
    and they surpass him in thinking,
    and that he will not be able to seize them...
    He made a plan with his authorities (exousiai), which are his powers,
    and together they committed adultery with Wisdom (Sophia)
    and bitter fate (hiermarmene)
    was begotten through them,
    which is the last of the changeable fetters,
    and it is of the sort that is interchangeable,
    and it is harder and stronger than she with whom
    the gods united and the angels
    and the demons and all the generations
    until this day."
    Last edited by Ria, 9th August 2014 at 21:54.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Cearna (10th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), monk (11th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Let me try a bit at a time.

One is, on death we are encouraged to go to the light, it has been coming out that this is a "false light" and will steer you back into being recycled. Where as if you go to the void your options are far greater and you do not go through lose of memory and can step out of the matrix. Further more out of body exploration into the void is helpful in this proses.
    What we have had to do is to sort Truth or right, from that which is evil or wrong - the fact that there is so much out there in videos and writing on these subject, from seemingly two opposite sides, means that we haven't yet managed to sort this out, and we have been around an extremely long time.

The light to go on with, is no illusion, it is a fact, that many who have experienced near death experiences, means that they, at least have seen it and walked on into it, without coming to harm. This at least seems to be a Truth to consider. I cannot speak of going into the void from my own life experience, and I have not heard of any one who has done so.

However, what the story, supposedly from another source says, is that this is the better option. A void is as I see it a closed off life, separate to the one in which we now live. In fat the void, might have life in it it might not, to me a void is something risky to enter, for what do we know of it so far. So here I open to others what they think the void might be like or what they visualise it to be.

The first tool of Light is to keep life in balance and harmony. It is a mix of, love, joy, power and workable energies. There are a race of beings who are of the purest of power, who only live in the highest of regions who send in rich life force to the Earth from much further up than from where we were created. There are some capable of giving out only one Light tp power the living Light we use. They are so much Light they live in an energy form alone. They are in fact the progenitors of all of our Light Source. Willingly, they give out Light for without it we cannot exist.

Recently, I discovered from them, what seems to be a new form of being, which will be a whole new chapter in another part of the "verse". Our Earth and Universe, exists somewhat in their own sort of life existence to channel forth their life force energies to all other universes that we co-exist with. To go on to the newer style of existence, the needed a new form to be seen, at the place where the new start to the new beings will begin to be born as a new sociological style of life never been before, will emerge.

Close to Earth in a realm is where they came from, so they arrived here to transform from total, pure energy to energetic forms of pure existence. They sheltered near us, to gain their form, before moving on to their new place. Why I am telling you this, is that at the end of their transformation a light came down over them, in just the same way as we were told Light comes to us. They were very fearful of their new form, having never been in one before, and up till then, never had seen a form. This Light stayed together in Light form over them till they were able to walk on into it. Each time one of them, walked into that Light I experienced the greater need to die, and I've been telling some of my friends on TOT how much I really needed to die. It took, me into the depths of needing to die, till they began to tell me what was going on. Their need to go to this new place was so overwhelmingly painful to me, but that's what the death process is. It is transformation, from what this body was to what, when, how the form will be next time round, if any are to go on to.

If any thing told me what death was that did. In hospices and hospitals, there is an air of getting close to going on. this is open to question I know, but from what I have been encountering, this period of time is when you, yourself create your own Light, to go on back with. Light of your own, is simply your vehicle to take you from your place of death to where you are to go on to next.

The final stage is to walk on into it, and shove off from your body to become spirit, soul and mind - together as one - that's it in a nutshell. If you are scared in your own Light, that's as you were during life. If happy to go on to your own wondrous next self, you will go on with little to upset you on the journey. The one's inundated by self fears, may want to stop going on, or may in fact be sent back to lose all fears, because a fearful Soul is not able to transition completely in transportation to the next place.

The fears stop life, but they also stop life from making itself a wholeness capable of entering onto planes of existence and some may become trapped in one not capable of taking you on. the final headlong rush to get to Light, stops life completely. Some who come back in another life remember some of the trauma they created for themselves during their transition, and when they come back never want to die to go to go through that again. In the end that fear remains and gives them a hard time again. These stories are not the only way to go on as if given rope enough for you to want to go on Home, your final ending will have a Master come to you and take you through the five gateways, on to Eternity or Nuovo Terra also in Eternity.

In my opinion, the void is what is found by those who have no Spirit or Soul, because they cannot create any light to carry them on.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th August 2014), monk (11th August 2014), Ria (10th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Two, what we can do help the earth and our alignment with her.
    First of all I would say the best result you will have, is by speaking directly to her. Talk directly as if speaking to some one next to you or in front of you. Call her Mother Earth, the other name is the name of a Demon who simply decided it was the God of Earth, which is what Archangel Michael is. Tell her I need to live in your open robe, which I can shelter under. Then ask to know what she herself is needing to make her planet ever more hers than it is now, and ask her what we can do to stop living in real evil intent as we are now.

Then "MAKE IT SO". Tell her what can we do to make Earth the wondrous place as she made it, not as we have made it by own own lack of realisation of how we have made it so purile. To all of us who do love you, make our love again real to us, let us hear the words you speak to us in the night time, help us to hear your almost inaudible whispers to love and cherish our selves and all others.

Then "MAKE IT SO". THAT SHOULD DO IT.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), monk (11th August 2014), Ria (10th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)