Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    So sorry, Russ! You wouldn't believe the anomosity I receive from people because I refused to go to doctors knowing that if I did, they would prescrible damaging drugs and make me sick and that if I kept to the right diet I would be OK. I've the odd day when I'm not well but overall am fine. These people as you say are incredibly closed.

As for life after death. I've met family of mine who have passed over to the other side and as long as I'm not hallucinating they are there and existing. I'm one of the lucky ones and I can honestly say I'm not afraid of death.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (13th August 2014), Ria (13th August 2014), The One (13th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I am so sorry for all of you, will do what I can.
    Much love to you and your friend.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (18th August 2014)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    There is no such thing as death . When the vehicle breaks down to the point it is no longer drivable , we get out and move on to the next . When you realize this, nothing can hurt you whatsoever, the truth will set you free .
    Last edited by Stoat muldoon, 13th August 2014 at 16:53.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Ria (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (18th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Stoat muldoon View Post
    There is no such thing as death . When the vehicle breaks down to the point it is no longer drivable , we get out and move on to the next . When you realize this, nothing can hurt you whatsoever, the truth will set you free .
    I know this is well meant and highlander is clued up on such things. It still dose not compensate for the potential loss and currently focusing energy to transform the situation for extending Tony's life as he still wont's to be here, is the current mission.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (13th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Hi Russ, I know how much you care about your friend, your Post speaks of this in no uncertain terms. First of all I can no longer send Mother Deep any more, she has gone back to her post as the Mother to all the 7 Sources. I cannot say he will be cured, I had a very close friend who started of with breast cancer, which went on to bone cancer, but she in her very heart wanted to move on and go back Home. We tried helping her, but that deep wish she recognised. My father died at the age of 54, of a rare form of bone cancer, and he was different. We were told on Christmas day that he would be lucky to have him for three months more. My sister at that time became pregnant with her first child and he just lived on and on, till we heard on the Friday night his grandson was born, and he just knew it, then on the Sunday he died, ten months after we were told, that grandson, was what he lived on for.

He in the first place needs to look into his life and Soul to see what he actually feels he is lacking support in, for bones and spine are our support in life and if we feel lack of support, we will in fact have trouble particularly in the spine. If he spends a lot of his time nursing hurts over the lack of support then this will be the reason for his cancer developing. If he can come to terms with whatever this is, maybe you can talk to him about this side of his life and bring your wisdom to bear on this, he may either over come the cancer entirely or at least, have a realisation large enough to bring him peace of mind to be able to go on with his Soul happier, and as such will complete his life in fullness.

The big thing is to improve his well being, no matter whether he manages to over come this or not, his well being is paramount to this. As such, I have asked for volunteers from those with me from Above and Archangels Michael and the Light are coming to yourself and your friend, and along with them one of those energy beings I spoke of called "The Joyous One".

To stop on with him,two female Archangels will come who are well versed in the method we use to heal. If he and his wife so wish they can give the energies to he and his wife, so that as she sit near him, she can give her love and the energies as well which will help to bring about that well being, and will in fact go on with him for evermore. If they do not so wish but will accept the healing then the girls will do that for him. If they wish nothing at first, they will be there until he does not need them anymore whatever the end of this illness may be. I offer my own self as a test case on the help of the Angels, if you allow them to work in Faith and Trust, they will do all they can to attend to your needs especially in illness. As you know I had acute Leukaemia twice and over three months each time, giving me their love and Light I came out of it safe and sound. they also took me through three operation on my brain for Haematomas, which in each case should have taken me out. The main thing is DO NOT FEAR, LET THEM DO WHAT THEY CAN AND DO NOT FEAR DEATH, AS WAS SAID IT IS SIMPLY THE WAY WE CHOOSE TO GO FROM THIS LIFE TO WHATEVER HE IS MEANT TO GO ON TO. Easy to say hard to accomplish, yes, but once at the end, most will happily give into what they go on to. Read about the light that shines for you, it may help him. Lots of love to you both.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (15th August 2014), Ria (14th August 2014), shamanseeker (18th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Hi Russ,

Thank you for being the support and voice your endearing friend needs. You are helping him in the way he has asked despite your own anguish and that is why he too loves you so much. Sending loving energy to you both

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (14th August 2014), Ria (14th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Sending kind thoughts to you Russ and your friend Tony and his wife,lb

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (14th August 2014), Ria (14th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014)

Senior Member Togo Stoat muldoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,719 Times in 436 Posts
    My apologies ,I didn't want to come over as unsympathetic, it wasn't my aim .

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stoat muldoon For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th August 2014), Highland1 (14th August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014), The One (14th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I know. You were trying to put a positive spin on it, in the worst case scenario.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th August 2014), The One (14th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Thank you so much for the personal messages and support, it is greatly appreciated.

So many of you are completely selfless in the way you want to help others and to say I am overwhelmed is an understatement!

Love to you all

Russ

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th August 2014), Ria (14th August 2014), sandy (15th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014), The One (15th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    Hi Muldoon,

to be fair, I suppose I have sort of unwittingly gone on a tangent from Cearna's original theme, and for that I apologise, but in a way it is all relevant.
    I am just clarifying there was no offence taken from you in my part despite my friends terminal illness, but thank you for your comments as they are greatly appreciated.

Whilst I am here, I wish to apologise to Cearna if I have put a "dampener" on this important thread as I sincerely did not intend to.

Those of you who here know me, also know I would be contributing and getting more involved with the topic but I suppose my reality at the moment, is for someone else
    who would perhaps not quite have the depth of this level of "understanding" given he is at deaths door.

Cearna,

thank you for all you are doing here, not just for me and my friend and his wife, but for simply everyone who simply asks for your help.

Your work is selfless and your intent is always for the well being of others to assist in their personal journey.

You have been with TOT right from the early beginnings and have posted some incredible information for others to consider and contemplate.
    Sure there possibly are some here who disagree with some of your posts and some who do not perhaps understand the content or find it even irrational.

I myself personally do not always understand the content by rational thought alone, but I truly "feel" it has much substance and meaning in my heart and I also know that others here can vouch for that too. ( You all know who you are! )

For me, feelings can be greatly underrated not just in the physical sense but in the spiritual and biological sense too.

By that, I mean I am closer to my higher self and source by allowing my feelings guide me in this lifetimes path. Most of us all do the same.

I suppose I am saying that "feelings" are for me a governor or spiritual compass between my consciousness reality and my unconscious reality.

If my head cannot sort it out, my instinctual feelings always make my decision for me cross referenced by learning.

There are some incredibly heavy weight intellectual literate thinkers here on TOT ( certainly not me! lol ) which of course is wonderful, but sometimes knowledge itself can be devoid of heart and compassion because they are computed from the brain rather than the heart.

I suppose getting the heart and the mind to work in unison is one of life's greatest challenges. Hey, I am still working on it myself!

I have met some incredibly intelligent people in my time, many of whom seem to be very alone and seem to have the inability to share basic empathy with their fellow human beings.

Is it because they are so clued up that no one understands them and therefore feel sort of cut off in a solitary prison of knowledge?

I find that people like this sometimes just lack the experience of true love, compassion and even just a general sense of humour.

Recently, I met someone just like this who was quite patronising whilst out drinking with me and my friends.
    Talk about being standoffish and on the fence!

This person found it really hard to mix with others but as the night went on this person got a genuine hug of love from me and my buddies and guess what?
    He did have a heart after all......... but perhaps it had DIED....... in am emotional sense from his personal life's experiences.

So, I guess I am saying if we are incapable of sharing what is really in our hearts, incapable of expressing and sharing true empathy and love for others...then perhaps we are already DEAD.

As for my terminally ill friend Tony, he is not afraid of dying he is more afraid of how his wife is going to cope when he is not here to protect her.

He knows death is just another doorway but it is the being wrenched from who you love most that is the hardest part of the transition.

He has my family's personal assurance of love and support for her.

Thank you for a brilliant thread Cearna and long may you share your brilliant heart based wisdom with others who are receptive and trusting enough to receive your help.

I do and always will.

In fact.........I love you all.

Russ
    Last edited by Highland1, 15th August 2014 at 15:07.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th August 2014), Ria (15th August 2014), ronin (15th August 2014), sandy (16th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014), Sooz (16th August 2014), Spiral (15th August 2014), The One (15th August 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    death that old chestnut again.
    as you already know we are conditioned to fear death from a early age.even after the physical body dies they want us to pay for the removal and disposing of it with a hefty price.
    i always say throw me on a skip.

scientist are now noting that consciousness does exceed the body and also the multiverse theory.

why would angels intervene in a persons life?
    we are here to learn and if we have help with our learning is that not a shortcut?
    example,if i was so depressed and a angel came and lifted that depression,have i learned from it?
    have i overcome it by myself or had outside help?

i read one issue such as green eye could take a soul many lifetimes to overcome and that is the learning path.
    the next incarnation could be greed to overcome and could be done in a lifetime or many.
    so if we are being helped by angels we are not learning for ourselves.

their are angels that got jealous because man had a soul and they became the fallen ones.
    they may have the influence to trick a person into think they are doing the right thing when really they are doing he opposite.
    Satan was god,s favorite and most beautiful of angels so could it lead you into a false light?

why would angels want to interfere with a souls progress?
    for their is no fast track accomplishment but only the choices you make in life.
    i,m on the fence with angels

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (16th August 2014), Highland1 (15th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Russ, so much from your own heart here, thank you, there is no sense of a dampener from me about what you have written, yes, it is all part and parcel of what death is all about. I think, many who reach death and have to really take one good hard, long look at it, are pretty much prepared in one way or another to accept it, it is always those that we leave behind that we worry most about, especially, if, they may have few others to turn to. When I lost my sister, I had an acute sense of loneliness, and said so to my niece, who said not to worry, she would always be there, but I haven't heard from her ever since, so thank goodness for you and your lovely wife., you care and I know will be a tower of strength to her and Tony.

One of our Sat Sangi Masters, had a book written called" live to die". Which is really important to all of us,on the Sat Sangi Pathway, since our belief system is that when we are first Initiated by our Master, we have four lifetimes (Including this one) in which to eventually go back to our Home. So I suppose that living to die is what we all do. I told this story on a thread by Moonlight, that at one of the meetings, one of our friends told that his wife had just died, and he in fact was so thrilled for her, because, just a few moments before she went, her eyes lit up as our Master arrived in his radiant form, to take her back, so, you see, Wolf Khan and I view death as something to really look forward to.

As for your other comments about what I write. I know a lot of it is hard to comprehend until, I suppose it means something to you. I hate to alter the wording given to me in case I actually alter what I am being given, unless it comes directly from myself. I thin They tend to give it to me in an old Celtic form, why I don't know. In the early days they used to give me the topics about things that are not written about otherwise, but I discovered that this writing became an important part of my life and over the last couple of years since I have been on TOT, I usually pick the topics I am interested in, or what seems to be something people want to know about, so I ask for their side of these topics. As they give it me it makes real sense to me, so I don't see the idiosyncrasies of the writing style, the wording, the grammar and so on, I get roundly told off about them at home, but, well, it seems that those who do want to understand will read it till there find their own sense of it. After all, we have all these theologians spending years of their lives still trying to interpret the Bible and they find their own sense of it, and that is what I hope most will do.

At one teaching I was at, some one gave us all the pages of Genesis, they were telling us it showed immortality in the body was possible, because of the long lives everyone lived. I wasn't interested in immortality in the body, but my heart leapt when I read and Enoch walked with God, that was the turning point of my life. It was a Soul thing, and that's part of what you are talking about, there just might be something your Soul leaps at when you read something and have a feeling about it. I hope you have many more. this is the same as when our Mark says, he looks inward to see if it has a rightness about it or some sense of it not being quite true. If some one gets just one of those feelings from what I write then I am happy for you, because these are things, that I am hoping might help in some way. Right in the beginning, I had no intention to write some masterpiece of literature, or intelligentsia, I just want to write what those Above feel is needed in some way towards our own particular development, and it has been helpful to me, especially since I found I really enjoy doing it, After 30 years of teaching knowledge/creatively based subjects, I find this so rewarding for myself, but I never expect to be a basis for every person's life development, these are just the things that interest me.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (16th August 2014), Ria (16th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    death that old chestnut again.
    as you already know we are conditioned to fear death from a early age.even after the physical body dies they want us to pay for the removal and disposing of it with a hefty price.
    i always say throw me on a skip.

scientist are now noting that consciousness does exceed the body and also the multiverse theory.

why would angels intervene in a persons life?
    we are here to learn and if we have help with our learning is that not a shortcut?
    example,if i was so depressed and a angel came and lifted that depression,have i learned from it?
    have i overcome it by myself or had outside help?

i read one issue such as green eye could take a soul many lifetimes to overcome and that is the learning path.
    the next incarnation could be greed to overcome and could be done in a lifetime or many.
    so if we are being helped by angels we are not learning for ourselves.

their are angels that got jealous because man had a soul and they became the fallen ones.
    they may have the influence to trick a person into think they are doing the right thing when really they are doing he opposite.
    Satan was god,s favorite and most beautiful of angels so could it lead you into a false light?

why would angels want to interfere with a souls progress?
    for their is no fast track accomplishment but only the choices you make in life.
    i,m on the fence with angels
    Ronin, I suppose , I can only say that each person to their own experience, and their own realisations. I suppose I was destined to come in contact with at least one in my life and with one God, for Ivan and Mother Deep have been my own Higher Selves in amongst the 7 of my Higher Selves. I was at my Homeopaths (whom most by now will realise made a big difference in my life) and he was given the message that my Higher Self was coming down to be with me, as close as being right next to me, which he explained was not often done, and he told me how to help him do so. I worked with this Higher Self for quite some time until I had the spirit artist draw him, and told me I had an angel with me. Later, under attack, I discovered Mother Deep was there. Wolf Khan also had one of the Angels, Ongenica, as his Higher Self as well, and he saved him a couple of times in what could have been very bad accidents.

I needed the help of Ivan, when he first arrived, because at the age of 6, I locked away all my abilities and goodness know what else, because it was causing me too much heartache, but without those abilities he could not communicate with me. I don't know how many people are stupid enough to do what I did, actually, hid them away, inside my body, put a padlock on each one then hid the key inside as well. He had to stand bhind me until I produced the padlock and key for him and he then had to unlock it. If he had not been right behind me I would still have everything locked away.

I have said this before, but I was dying then of leukaemia, and I also had a soccer ball sized fibroid in my uterus gradually disintegrating. I had already done Reiki 1 and had discovered via Rebirthing that I no longer wanted to die. He informed me I had a disease that was incurable (I didn't know what was wrong at the time), and not even I could cure it, he said, he would send me someone he thought would save me, and for three months every night Ivan, Gabriel, and the Archangel of the Light came to give me healing, and chanted using myself as the medium to say the wording needed for the cure. When I discovered in 2003 I had it back again, I asked was it my time to go, he said no, I had a choice, so Wolf Khan and I decided to cure it again. This time they asked me to go through the Chemo, because I had a cell inside the immune fighting cells which continually made itself into the wrong shape and they thought the Chemo might make it do the right thing. My doctor gave me no hope, but after three months I came out of it cured.

Now don't think I had no part in this, I made the decisions, I opted for my own cure and I got my head out of the way, believed they would cure me and never once thought I would not come through it. They can give advice, they can give healing, but they do not do it for you, never will, it in the long run becomes joint responsibility.

As for fears, they know what happened in my life, they know I did a lot of Soul searching to make my way through it, and then at times talked to me about each situation, just what was going on, they knew as they spoke I would review and think about it, come to whatever I needed, then when I had done so , they would take away the residue, I had brought to the surface again, at my request. So they do not do it for you, but they can bring to the surface by speaking about it, and then remove. A short cut, maybe. I awoke late, I am now 75, I do not have the many years you may have left to do it on my own, and I want to go forever. Fears, hold up the leaving when the Light arrives for you, if you are holding on to baggage that could hinder my leaving, then I don't want to be held up, because I had not managed to let go of something that I could have let go of.

I came intending to go back Home at the end of this life and not have to come back for one more life because I had not let go of baggage. I have nothing that will hold me to want to come back to help out family members, so I can let go and just go, it is that important to me. As for lifting the depression, Wolf Khan has had his share of depression since I met him, yes he gets them to help lift the depression, along with the help of flower remedies, but he still had to look into the reasons for it all and let go of it, so has he not done his searching and learnt from it? If it comes back, he goes through it all again, the only shortcut was to have help in lifting it, other than that, it is still his to go through.

As for the stories in the Bible about the fallen Angels, don't believe too much of what is in the Bible, only at most 40% of the Old Testament is true, the rest is b/s. As for Lucifer, Satan, none are fallen Angels. Some of the ones named as Fallen Angels are Deoms using those names with a somewhat solid form made to look like Angels.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (16th August 2014), ronin (16th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I feel that I must say something about suicides on this thread. I wish to apologise if I open any terrible wounds for anyone, but some things must be addressed out in the open about the way we approach death by suicide.

In most of us there is some kind of horror about some one feeling they need to do this to themselves, yet it is a fact of life and more and more people are feeling that it is the only way out. Well, I'm worried about that fact, what is there in society, that things get so bad for them that they feel they must come this very hard way to find an out to what they go through. Have they failed? Not in my mind they haven't, if there reason for doing so is so bad to them, they have not failed so much as it just got too much for them. Haven't we all found this at some time in our life. Have we failed them? Once again, probably not in many ways, but I do think we are leaving them very little choice, or at least few other options.

If for example, they instead chose to have a really bad terminal illness, society would not condemn them, we would say, poor thing, what a terrible way to go, there would be no recriminations for wanting out of life. But, that would only add to their suffering, to put a painful illness on top of a pain filled life already. I have spent a lot of my life now looking at how our emotions are very much a large part of our illness, and so when we really want to go, we know our loved ones will be upset if we just want to go, or may like I was told, say, it's all in your mind,get over it and get on with life. OK, but it is still too painful to be here, so we often chose to have a life threatening illness, and they will reluctantly let us go.

How many of us believe that if we are fit and in no illness, that we can in fact go, it's not recognised as viable - yes if we are extremely good people then you would be able to ascend which is a common denominator for the idea of let's get out and go somewhere better. Can't we just leave when it is time to go? No? Not in the human mindset at the moment, so what do we leave the very deeply depressed and inwardly suffering other than suicide. Does counselling, take every away,? Not for the extremely lonely, or the old person who lives at the top of stairs and can no longer go down or up them. There are so many reasons for pain and suffering of the heartache kind.

What relief do they get when the law says to suicide is criminal, or the Church says they are sinners, or the "Right to Life people" decide they just have to keep living, because God's Law says "Thou shalt not kill". What happened to their right of Choice?

What I am going at pains to say is what an elder Native American said - I is not right, it is not wrong we do not know the whole story. I have found in looking into some suicidal deaths, was that the person was in too much suffering, they, because of their own nature, found it too hard to be in amongst what we are discovering this world can dish out to us, and so sometimes the Soul Keeper herself decides the best thing is to let them go by suicide, and sometimes the Higher self decides this as well and some times their own Soul tells them that this is the only possible answer for them. In the eyes of those above, they often feel they failed them, mabe for sending them to a life that was too sordid for them in some way, but they do not judge them for doing so. The Popes have no right to say it is wrong nor does anyone else who in fact does not know the whole story. It is time that the right of choice and Soveignty became more written and talked and taught about so that we are no longer being led by the nose into some one else idea of what is right for each individual person. In the same way as Ronin says he is still not decided about Angels then, he has the right to feel in his own way about that, I just explained how my own life came to believe in them, but he doesn't have to nor do you.

Most of what we have in our handed to us ideals is a hangover from the days of "The Golden Calf", following their stories which became disseminated out to the various religions, but still come from those same teachings of old. We know now that most of what was taught is a lot of lies to control us, and make us nice, gentle dumb, quiet folks who will not buck the system. Well, we are not Holy Sheep any more we are people, each individual and each with a right to exist or in fact die as we so wish. It's time to change those old stories and allow us to find our own way till hopefully we will not go to different places as I did to find statement like Suicide in Western Samoa, or Norway or Sweden is an accepted fact at high levels - when are we going to have real places that these suffering Souls can turn to? This pain and suffering must be seen as a part of all our needs to remove.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (17th August 2014), Ria (17th August 2014), shamanseeker (22nd August 2014)