Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Death

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Three, angels and archons are considered the same. Now some of us have come to understand that the archons are behind the dastardly deeds on this planet.
    OK, so this you take of it what you wish. When I ask the Angels about the supposed beings, I get told, we do not tell of these things, because they do not exist. They come from way back in history, when it was told the world ends in front of the Joshua tree, when it was written if you wanted to see them, you asked to see them. The demons told of all humans dwelling in open life whereas their simple life ends in under ground - they are not placid but their life was real until very recently, when enemies of the Demons began to hunt them down, with the result that very few if any might still exist (the Gods were extremely busy with this, this year).

Closer to the Truth is that Archons really exist only in mythology, wailing and openly minding their own business. The 12 Archangels have never seen one, and they realise the gains brought about by the fear of these is great. Take it as life aint real till its proved to be OK.

Reptoids, believed what the Demons said, and most references came originally from the Golden Calf stories originally which were meant to bring in revenue to buy gold to sell it to open market at a ridiculous profit, but then what else is new?

As for the Angels, if they don't exist, then I'm in deep s*** after sprouting so much about them for so long. However, I'm going to say they are mighty wondrous some one's populating Earth's atmosphere within numbers now of several trillion, who so love real humans. they very easily come to save you when in real distress and are gone in a flash after they help you. They say, just tell us love you, and they will love you back. Tell them I need ?????? and they will love your real need, till it just seems to turn up. Only your own trust is the major risk when dealing with them. There is a picture of Ivan on one of my threads as a spirit artist saw him, so she believed him to be real enough to draw him. Wolf khan saw the Archangel of the Light in one of our doorways, and some on TOT have caught sight of Michael when he has dropped on in. I have felt Michael as he spoke through Wolf Khan to someone that he was trying to pull into line, and I couldn't stay in the room, his power so completely overwhelmed me.
    Last edited by Cearna, 10th August 2014 at 07:33.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Calabash (12th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (10th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Many thanks Cearna
    I had a visit last night, which got me up at about 4.45 am, had a look on line and saw the first of your three posts, went back to bed just after 5.30 am.
    The visiter did some very nice work on my feet, very tingly.
    thank you visiter.
    Last edited by Ria, 10th August 2014 at 09:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The void I was referring to, is the source. The source being everything and nothing. The infinite.
    This is why we need to be on the same page with our word use-sage.

I can see I was not clear as well as expected others to know what I ment.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Void_(philosophy)
    The Void is the philosophical concept of nothingness manifested. The notion of The Void is closely affiliated, though not exclusive, to several realms of metaphysics, including agnosticism, existentialism, monoism, and nihilism.

Peter Matthiessen in 'The Snow Leopard' (1978) described an experience of sitting on rocks in the Himalayas as leading to an awareness of a Void at the centre, or the source, of phenomenal existence:

For some people, science may never be able to help us understand the Void, because science is fundamentally empirical in its approach, and the Void is in some mysterious way separate from the empirical and phenomenal world (and is outside space, time and causality and not, therefore, knowable within those categories). For others, progressions and breakthroughs in science help us to understand the philosophical and metaphysical ideas of emptiness that have developed in numerous forms throughout human history.
    Last edited by Ria, 10th August 2014 at 22:07.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (10th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We use the term angel as a benign being that has interceded on our behalf. Now there is masses of testimony of angels helping people out in extraordinary circumstances.
    This has happen to me and my family on more than one occasion.

So clarification on what an angel is? may be we need to use another name?

Who or what are the Archangels?

Uriel is the one who wished to answer this for you.
    He is the God of Light and Dark – his fealty is to one God whose name is “The Joyous One” - or the One God Above all – who tell them he is his mightiest ones, and are in service all on their own.

The have no need to have real names, they gave up on them a long way back, because most of us would not be able to pronounce them. Their user names now came from the Latin, but were never what we wanted to be named. The work that we do is what we call ourselves, these Latin names have no real meaning in reality, except to you all.

We celebrate the chance to meet you all, because no one ever wants to meet us, they make up stories about us, especially the churches, who have little or no reason to exist, since their own God isn't real at all, its just one made up to notify yourselves that all your joint responsibilities are null and void, because all you are, are cattle to feed on.

There is no Jeheya, or Jehova, they are simply the name of the deities the Annunaki had back on Nibiru. The Reptoids inherently stole their joint sentience from Demons from way back, who came in from the darkness to meet their feeding needs. The Archangels then are here to stop them from taking over, or the Light would be lost never to return again.

The Angels don't need to be here, and they now want to return Home as well, but are waiting to go back to the Home of “The Joyous one”. because she has decided to ask , if given the chance to go back, would you chose to do this. or would you chose to go on trying to find your way by yourself.

The job has been yours to decide one way or the other. The Angels wait here trying to gauge which way you will chose, whether to remain with the dark forces taking over more of your planet, or not. You may have thought, I want to do something, but how can I, on my own, make such a big difference.

I can tell you all one way you can get out of it all is to shout, long, hard, loudly to all of us winged ones in the sky, yell as if your life depends on it, for we are in, deadly earnest that your Roman Heritage is gradually lifting off. It's as if you had to live through this, for these Romans thought they were as if Gods to man.

Believe it or not these Cabalists are still the same blood lines that those Romans were, and they are mainly responsible for your belief in good or evil, for they were the Seven Gods of Chaos, who now no longer exist, so their rule is thinning out, as each man declares I don't need Gods of Chaos in my life, for I've drawn the line, here I stand, I hope your freedom is all you wish for, and I guarantee that in doing this you get back the all or nothing you put into it.

To do this is not so hard, just tell yourself all you need is the dedication to do what you need the most for yourself. So all of you link directly to your Soul, and all good things will come to those who wait, and don't you think you have all waited far too long?

All Archangels are Gods and there are many more than the 12 Great Archangels. Whenever more are needed they just appear where the are needed and ready to do what their own appointed task is meant to be. There have been since 1988, 1 million female Angels created and they have in fact become mates to the original angels who have now all become Archangels themselves, and through the Grace of the Creating Mother we have at last become progenitors of our own winged children.

The ET's that you would associate with as the ET's (Plaiedes, Andrommedan and the rest of them in that Federation) all come from the original 12 Gods of the ET's as distinct from the Gods of Humans. The ET Gods began also in the First Creation Cycle and decided to come here to spend their lives, but when they came they were all of the same race, it was only living in various regions of the Universe that made them a distinct people.

ET's Gods are solely in Spirit whereas Archangels decided to have wings instead of legs, but can use those wings to walk if they need to do so. They have little need to work with the ET's as they have never allowed the Dark in, mostly because they live in Mother Ships, designed to keep darkness at Bay.

These Mother Ships are alive, gigantic in size and provide the ET's with all their needs – these Mother Ships too, had 12 of them born in the first Creation cycle at the same time we were, and they produce new ones as needed as well and can outfit the ship with whatever the crew of that ship will require – no hint of metal in use all organic sentient God-ship homes.

We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.

To put in a nutshell the Angels are a different species, that are not connected to Humans, except by our love for them. The joy we express is through love of needs. If you are in need, then shout to the roof tops “I need you please, will one come and help me in my need”? There is no TO DO LIST big enough, as long as it is not for riches, for our need is to supply your each day needs. We cannot work for multiple peoples or we fail your right to ask for yourself. The joy is to give yourself what you know in your soul you need, but do not give yourself the chance to allow such things to happen.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Many thanks Cearna
    I had a visit last night, which got me up at about 4.45 am, had a look on line and saw the first of your three posts, went back to bed just after 5.30 am.
    The visitor did some very nice work on my feet, very tingly.
    thank you visitor.
    That was the Soul Keeper granting your need to go Higher, and to help the Earth.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The void I was referring to, is the source. The source being everything and nothing. The infinite.
    This is why we need to be on the same page with our word use-sage.
    The Source need not be a void, in your mind, it is the purest of Light at such a strength that with your eyes you are to see it in its full intensity. Therefore the Source is in many layers filtered to each persons needs. If in fact you are thinking of the abyss, that is purely your worst nightmare in some thing to overcome, hence so many take a leap of faith.

The follow the Source to the endless somewhere, is the monoistic idea of faith and trust in going to your maker, which, unless this is your real last life you will not be doing, so you are trusting in nothing, for your way cannot then be shown to you. If you are able to linger in your last life, you will have been granted the Grace to go on, and your way will take a different path, to the one you have always followed. You will in fact be falling into a well lit Light, not entirely white, but with purple inside the Light. The faces in it you see, will be all your own faces, from every life you have ever held dear to you. some one will guide you. You are not free to go in this Light, until someone arrives to show you the way.

For you will pass through 5 distinct gateways, each guarded, to only let through those accompanied by your guide. That is Eternity you have reached, at the end of the journey.

To go to the Source, other than following the light you made to follow, will be to go to nothing of any understanding to you, for you will be in empty space, which has no way out. I can only imagine that to tell you to go on this trip it is to try to prevent people of Light getting to more Light or otherwise is some mind trip to convince someone not to worry there is another way round, but these are uninformed minds or destabilising workers for Lucifer, IMO.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    The Angels don't need to be here, and they now want to return Home as well, but are waiting to go back to the Home of “The Joyous one”. because she has decided to ask , if given the chance to go back, would you chose to do this. or would you chose to go on trying to find your way by yourself.
    We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.o
    I have highlighted these two paragraphs because one says," to go back home " this planet what's to go back home? What dose that mean? Blow up, go to a higher frequency, become something els, move to another location? I am pushing for clarification because if we are going to ask for something we need to know what it is exactly.

I have met loads of people that won't things tobe better on this planet. There are meny groups globally focusing and prying for peace healing in their different ways.

The second part I have high lighted is about bring light back to the planet which we all won't and the light beings how do they won't to live with us?
    Would the light beings help?

I personally think this could be a fantastic place to be. But not with the current control system and mind set of the governments and the ever present lower elements, though we are told there are less of them.

Now if the nasties continue, with the slavory and so on, I don't won't to be here or be recycled on this planet.
    If we can get back on track, that would be a whole diffrent ball game and I am shore most normale people would won't that to.

The question here is what dose planet earth won't her self? because if she dose not wont to be here, it is a 'fait accompli'.

Now if she wont's to be here with the good lot that support her, I'm all for it.

We clearly need to define what we give our permission to. Including these light beings what are they? who are they, there in tensions.
    Thanks Cearna .. Sorry if I am overworking you.
    Last edited by Ria, 11th August 2014 at 07:28.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    The Source need not be a void, in your mind, it is the purest of Light at such a strength that with your eyes you are to see it in its full intensity. Therefore the Source is in many layers filtered to each persons needs. If in fact you are thinking of the abyss, that is purely your worst nightmare in some thing to overcome, hence so many take a leap of faith.

The follow the Source to the endless somewhere, is the monoistic idea of faith and trust in going to your maker, which, unless this is your real last life you will not be doing, so you are trusting in nothing, for your way cannot then be shown to you. If you are able to linger in your last life, you will have been granted the Grace to go on, and your way will take a different path, to the one you have always followed. You will in fact be falling into a well lit Light, not entirely white, but with purple inside the Light. The faces in it you see, will be all your own faces, from every life you have ever held dear to you. some one will guide you. You are not free to go in this Light, until someone arrives to show you the way.

For you will pass through 5 distinct gateways, each guarded, to only let through those accompanied by your guide. That is Eternity you have reached, at the end of the journey.

To go to the Source, other than following the light you made to follow, will be to go to nothing of any understanding to you, for you will be in empty space, which has no way out. I can only imagine that to tell you to go on this trip it is to try to prevent people of Light getting to more Light or otherwise is some mind trip to convince someone not to worry there is another way round, but these are uninformed minds or destabilising workers for Lucifer, IMO.
    Will get back to you later on this, have a lot to do in the next few days, many thanks.

I hope others will come forward with there input.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (11th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    I had a thought about wisdom the other day I quite like;
    "Mistakes are to wisdom what foreplay is to sex"

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014), shamanseeker (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    A wonderful thread, Colleen! I don't have time to read it all right now but will! Thank you

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (12th August 2014), Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (11th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.
    I have highlighted these two paragraphs because one says," to go back home " this planet what's to go back home? What does that mean? Blow up, go to a higher frequency, become something else, move to another location? I am pushing for clarification because if we are going to ask for something we need to know what it is exactly.

I have met loads of people that want things to be better on this planet. There are many groups globally focusing and praying for peace & healing in their different ways.
    No, this meant that the Angels would like to Go Home, not the Earth. Mother Earth was very heavily in need of healing and had to spend some time healing herself (by this I mean the Free Spirit who is called Mother Earth) she is the Spirit of the planet, the person called Idryss is now the Soul of the Earth, and the planet itself has recently gained its own Sentience so can now function in a different way than it did before. So we can talk about 3 things being Earth, the planet itself, the Spirit of it and the Soul of it. for those who are able to absent heal you can heal her in that way. for those who use the energies with the help of the female Angels all you have to do is to make the sphere as in the way of absent healing and either you put the Earth into the sphere or you ask the Angel to put the Earth into the sphere then continue healing in the absent healing way to heal the Earth.

The other way, for those unsure of what to do, ask the Angels either one or all to please look into the needs of the Earth, and give their love to the Earth's needs.

The Home that is being spoken of is the place of your own origin, that power place that I keep telling you to connect yourself to so that your Higher Self can then begin to help you in more ways than were possible, before you connected to your own originating place.

Monk I like to think of my mistakes as being part of what helps me to keep going back to the flow of life, because it will help us find the wisdom of those mistakes. The wisdom you find is your realisation, that your Soul was helping you to find in this lifetime. Each realisation is a gem you will never lose nor forget.

Thank you for your contribution.
    I also would like to thank Ria, you and many others are obviously putting so much into caring for the planet and the well being of all who inhabit it. Every person who learns to overcome their fears and hang ups will contribute to the well being of all here as well. For what we feel and think and believe is what in the end we will draw to ourselves. If we all consider putting light over the darkness even TPTW may begin to lose their fears and find they have no need to control we unruly humans.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Highland1 (12th August 2014), Ria (12th August 2014), shamanseeker (13th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Karma is a Rigged Game
    Karma, was not a part of the original plan, of coming down to experience life on Earth. It was instigated by Over Lords to keep people in line or commonly called control. It was meant to sunder the Spirit of man, and came from the Hindu religion originally. There, man instigated Hell on Earth as well, where the story began that if you were given a role on Earth you were someone of substance, whereas to not have a specialised role you were the ones to do all of the unwanted tasks for everyone else. Thus without a role you were cast out of Heaven and thus must want to be in Hell on Earth.

This was some just cause to create an elite caste of wealthy, down to the untouchables, who spent time in Hell on Earth. If so your only redemption, was to place God's Livery on yourself to proclaim "I am a Golden Calf person of wealth". This gave rise to the the many different Gods of olden day religions, who so loved wealth, their own life became supreme in each part of India. None came from E.T's, these were rich people who lived in riches beyond compare to the populations, who only lived in poverty, and began to love all of the richest, as Gods of the Golden Calf.

Coming to pay back Karma is twaddle, given out as something to claim that if you are not really rich, your only. way to get to heaven was to keep coming down and pay dues to God's Above, till had enough goodness in you to be worthy of going back to Heaven. The idea of Karma took on many forms, none of which are real in the ideas of coming to experience life and make your own realisation of life according to the Truths we long to understand.

The only real thing that comes close to this idea, is that you don't waste the life, by not attempting to make any realisations of Truth, in which Higher Selves may claim this waste of a life, and set the rule for you to come back and not waste the next life in mindlessly wandering through life thinking nothing is worth while enough of your time to think on life evermore. Opening up to life is all ways worth while, unless so lost all you reach is mindlessness.
    Last edited by Cearna, 13th August 2014 at 08:54.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (13th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,470 Times in 981 Posts
    I have been keenly following this thread but up to now have refrained from joining in and for personal reasons.
    You see, one of my dearest friends and fellow ( gifted ) musician is dying of cancer.
    He was told 3 months ago it was cancer of the oesophagus willingly accepted chemo as part of the treatment to contain the cancer from spreading.
    Only yesterday, he was told it had spread into his bones and there is nothing more they can do and was sent home.
    He called me last night, deeply upset to break the bad news.
    It is bad enough that his wife suffers from severe depression and is completely distraught, as I am now.
    He was so positive he could beat the cancer that only his family and I knew he had it.
    He has now asked me to tell everyone who knows him because he feels unable to do so himself.
    I am deeply humbled he has chosen me to do this but of course his many other friends didnt even know he had cancer to begin with and are deeply upset that after suddenly finding out, it is in fact terminal.
    He is not afraid of dying but his concern is for his poor wife who is really struggling to cope before she even knew he had cancer.
    My friend who is called Tony has been a friend and fellow musician for 35 years and this news has really ripped me up as you would expect because I truly love and respect him.
    In fact we all do as his friendships run into hundreds of people given his almost legendary status as one of Yorkshires greatest keyboard playing geniuses.
    When he first told me he had been diagnosed with cancer in May, he asked me if I could recommend any alternative methods to heal the cancer as opposed to the mainstream treatment of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
    You see Tony is quite an aware guy and is familiar with claims of self cures by means of raw juicing, bicarbonate of soda and molasses, thc resin oil, wormwood and cloves, in fact I have literally shared everything I have learned to help him fight this evil disease......to no avail.
    Why?
    Because literally 7 days after the original diagnosis, he was told he had to accept his chemotherapy and of course he did and he knew the risks having read that doctors themselves wont accept this false profiteering form of murder.
    All the good that the alternative medicine has gone to waste because his 7 weeks of consistent chemo has destroyed what immune system he has left.
    In fact, when they sent him home yesterday, basically to die, they told him that they might try further radio therapy but dont expect much success.
    I went straight onto the internet last night researching bone cancer to find that radio therapy actually makes bone cancer worse! Wtf are these people thinking???
    Our doctors are so brainwashed by big effing pharma they just simply obey and follow the rules...the same old sh*t.
    Now all my "unawakened" friends want to do cancer charity gigs to raise funds!!! We all know hete that that is a complete waste of public money in this corrupt world we live in.
    Of course, I am the odd one out. I'm the weirdo who believes there are many cures, a guy who claims to have seen ufo's and writes in conspiracy forums, a guy who believes there is no spiritual death, a guy who believes that reptilians exist and co exist in the control of humanity....need I go on?
    Dearest Colleen and Ria, I am truly sorry if you feel in any way I am off topic in anyway but Im afraid If I ask Tony to ask for help from his and or my angels now he will be most upset.
    For the record I have asked my angels to help me to help him and I am still waiting....
    All I know is that I have to be there for him and his wife till the end and share genuine compassion, empathy and love for one of my greatest ever friends.
    No amount of philisophical story telling can help him but if any of you can find it in your hearts to send him healing energies I would be eternally grateful to you.
    Im not sure that my own healing will be ever be enough.

Russ

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Highland1 For This Useful Post:

777 (13th August 2014), Cearna (14th August 2014), lookbeyond (14th August 2014), Ria (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (13th August 2014), Sooz (13th August 2014), Spiral (13th August 2014), The One (13th August 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    I am sending my love and warm wishes Russ.It cant be easy but you just being there will mean a lot bro.

I must admit i hear a lot of people saying they are not afraid of death but i will be honest i am.I think its the unknown and knowing what you are going to leave behind.I think most of us in this situation would have a fear of death if we were in this situation even though we may say we wont.

We would all like to think there is a much better place we go to after this.I cant prove there is a place we go to but i hope there is.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (13th August 2014), Ria (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (13th August 2014), Sooz (13th August 2014), Spiral (13th August 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Hi Russ, my thoughts are with you. This cannot be an easy time for you and your friend.

Big Pharma......yeah. It sux.

I'm going to bed shortly, nearly midnight here. I will say a special prayer for your mate and his wife.

Much Love to you brother -
    Sooz
    xxx

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

777 (13th August 2014), Cearna (14th August 2014), Highland1 (13th August 2014), Ria (13th August 2014), shamanseeker (13th August 2014), Spiral (13th August 2014), The One (13th August 2014)