Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts

Team Light Shutting Down most of Team Dark’s Timelines

Enjoy all the possibilities.

Shift to August & Severity of August
    http://highheartlife.wordpress.com/2...august-4-2014/

Team Light Shutting Down most of Team Dark’s Timelines

As is usually the case, the energies scream a bit louder and more intensely every time we transition from one month and enter the next one. Nothing new here, except that this shift into August 1st, 2014 was extra intense. Now that I’ve said that I’m going to quickly follow with, what hasn’t been EXTRA intense throughout all of 2014 so far?!

And is also always the case, your personal mileage will vary with this information and that’s normal and to be expected. I’m merely sharing some Higher Awareness I’ve gained from these events and some of you will relate to it more so than others will.

I hadn’t planned on writing anything about what I’ve experienced since August 1st.—but drastically more so on August 4, 2014—until I was impulsed to see something Dana Mrkich wrote yesterday (August 4th) about yesterday. Thank you Dana Mrkich for it. <3 [Please see link to her blog article below mine.]

These Higher Awareness impulses for me to do such and such, or go over there on the Internet so I’ll see something highly specific, or quick, change the channel on the TV so I’ll see something highly specific and connected to what I’m doing, living and experiencing and so on and so on. I’ve always had these sorts of sudden higher impulses and have learned over the decades how trustworthy and accurate they are, but, this type and level of Higher Awareness has been greatly amplified for me since January 2014, as I know it has for many of you reading this, and will be for more as the weeks and months pass.

My July 29, 2014 article Escalating Attacks from Strangers, was like this article in that it was/is mind-bogglingly connected to multiple other things, situations, timelines, people and some of the work I do as a Forerunner/Lightworker/Dark Energy Transmuter/Timeline Worker and all-around Cosmic Laborer. In that article I just didn’t have it in me at that time to go into the level of complexity and length it would have taken to write about all of the incredible, across time (as in years, decades and centuries) behind what sounded like ONLY an encounter with some enraged and unstable male stranger in some random grocery store parking lot! It was so much more than just that, but I was too exhausted to go into all the details about all the aspects behind it and why the attack happened in the exact physical location it did and why. This 2012 article will help explain more of this if interested.

Two Lightbeings Helping Two Starseeds

Sorry for all the vagueness but I will add that it comes down to the old negative past fighting and desperately lashing out while IT still can at those of us in the NEW positive now on the NEW Earth in its NEW timeline. The Separation of Worlds & Timelines is slowly (actually quite quickly) ending this cuspal overlay of both worlds, timelines, populations and the lower and higher energies and consciousness irritating each other as they push past one another.

Back to August 4, 2014 as it’s another example of our growing multidimensional consciousness and working and living more and more within Spherical consciousness and nonlinear time. Said another way, welcome to transitioning into more and more 5D frequency and consciousness each month.

August 1st was physically painful for me and so what in all honesty. It was another energetic shift point and my physical body was effected by it is all. Nothing new here for most of us after all these years! In between the physical body aches and pains of August 1st and 2nd however, I kept perceiving more about the now rapidly escalating differences between how evolving “Ascending” people are increasingly embodying higher 5D Leo energies and consciousness (HighHeart, Higher Awareness, NEW High Creativity etc.), and how Decending people (and the people who haven’t woken up enough yet but still have the time to do so) are increasingly embodying even lower qualities and consciousness of the old world, old energy Leo — massive run-amok ego, heartlessness, self-obsession, lack of any real talent or individual creativity, greed, manipulative, parasitic, demanding, money fame and power fixated, negative childishness etc.

The astrological month of Leo (the opposite sign and energies of Aquarius, as in current Age of) is going to be much more intense and different from earlier solar transits through Leo. This has been the case however with every month so far in 2014! I sense that humanity is getting hit harder this year with the Leo energies due to the extreme differences between those embodying the higher 5D NEW, and those descending into even greater negative qualities of Leo.

I can barely remember August 3rd to be honest, but August 4th sure made up for that! I woke up August 4th with REALLY severe depression for no apparent reason. It was horrible beyond anything I’ve experienced before and I’ve experienced plenty of feeling depressed throughout my lifetime. But because the depression wasn’t coming from me, I knew I was picking up something else; something either from the human Collective or something larger. It turned out to be something larger.

I woke up August 4, 2014 with blazing, brutal, devastating depression and couldn’t shake it, couldn’t even discern why I was having it for hours that day. Eventually I was able to fall asleep for a brief period during the early afternoon, and when I awoke and reentered my body it was like I’d “rebooted” energetically and the depression was completely gone. I was incredibly grateful, plus very inspired to discover WHY I’d awakened that morning with such severe depression in the first place.

I need to backtrack yet another step right here to better explain the complexity of this and related experiences more of us are having like it.

A couple of days ago I was impulsed to intuitively look at my old articles at TRANSITIONS to see which one might be helpful now to re-post or “Feature” there. I was surprised to find the 2012 article I did because I didn’t even remember writing it. Sometimes I’m impulsed to do things like this for me so I see something specific I need to remember and add to an expanding list of complex Timeline jobs across linear time space both on Earth and beyond. This was one of those cases where the old article was one I needed to re-read then because it was directly connected to our “Now Moment” in the first few days of August 2014. The same was true of my other article at TRANSITIONS about two Angelic Lightbeings helping my mom and me in 2012 and how that was directly connected to our July 2014 attack by a male stranger in a grocery store parking lot. In fact, it happened in the exact physical parking spot where the Angelic Lightbeings helped my mom and I in 2012.
    (This is only one level of these many leveled multidimensional quantum/linear complexities and why I oftentimes have difficulty writing, which is a very linear action, about multiple non-linear events and Ascension Work taking place in multiple timelines but are directly connected into this now.)

It’s the last section of the Two Lightbeings Helping Two Starseeds article that I needed to remember now because of what was happening and consciously unknown to me, building and coming in a few days in the near “future”. That particular info was about some timeline work I’d done in 2012 on transmuting residual WWI energies, plus help some dead WWI soldiers to release, escape that Team Dark Astral trap and move on from their participation in that timeline where physical World Wars began.

I have zero interest in war, wars, World Wars and I don’t even know when WWI and WWII began and ended. I’ve never had any interest in these types of insane things. What I’ve had to do to transmute the aftereffects of them is more than enough for me. If others had to do Lower Astral Mop-up Detail, they too wouldn’t be interested in wars or warring!

My point is that I had no idea when WWII began or ended or when WWI began or ended but both are very much connected to our, to my “Now Moment” in the Ascension Process. (For the purposes of this article ONLY, I just now went to Wikipedia to get the start and end dates to WWI and WWII. According to Wikipedia they are:

• WWI began on July 28, 1914 and ended on November 11, 1918. Nine million ‘combatants’ and seven million ‘civilians’ died. 16 million-plus humans died due to WWI. Well done Team Dark.

• WWII began on September 1, 1939 and ended on August 14, 1945. Estimated 50 to 85 million-plus humans died due to WWII. Really well done Team Dark.

Did you catch those start and end dates for both World Wars? July 1914 for WWI, meaning we just passed the Century (100 years) marker with WWI. For some Timeline Workers/Energy Transmuters this goes a long way in better explaining why July 2014 was so difficult.

Before I go any further with these two prominent Team Dark global events, I need to continue my personal story about why my severe depression on August 4, 2014. By early evening of August 4th I was, once again, suddenly impulsed to change the TV channel so I’d see a specific 30-40 second-long news story from the UK about the anniversary of WWI. I was shocked because as I said already, I didn’t consciously know when either World War started or ended so I barely heard what the reporter was saying. I was however utterly blown away be the image of hundreds of upright red flowers which I guess was supposed to symbolize the millions of humans that died because of WWI. I don’t really know about the red flowers but the visual was crushing, repulsive and insulting to me.

The underlying points with all this is that humanity recently reached the 100 year anniversary of WWI on July 28, 2014. Next we’re about to reach the 75 year anniversary of WWII on September 1, 2014. On August 14, 2014, it will be 69 years since the end of WWII. The reason I felt such intense depression on August 4, 2014 was due to these past negative events and energies connected to both World Wars and the ever-increasing Separation of Worlds & Timelines happening in very pronounced ways in 2014. On August 4, 2014 an energetic separation was fully reached and activated between the past energies of WWI and WWII and the evolving, ascending Earth and population on it. We reached a very big and important disconnect from that negative past timeline to both World Wars which, needless to say, changes everything in very positive ways. How you individually felt or were effected by this latest and ongoing Separation of Worlds & Timelines process is uniquely yours. What’s really important is that it finally happened and we’re all going to benefit tremendously because of it. <3 There’s more of this coming in August and September 2014, and they’re simply more energetic Stair-steps for all of us in this timeline to traverse.

Because of the Ascension Process and Team Dark knowing for thousands of years that it was coming, they’ve worked long and hard to stockpile their reserves (living and dead human energies, consciousness and low base emotions humans produce as their food and fuel sources) and manipulate physical reality here on Earth and its primary timeline. When needed, Team Dark has created highly negative physical events on Earth to get humanity to produce more low base emotional energies and consciousness, thoughts, thought-forms that are typically fear and/or hate based. They continue this by creating negative global events like wars or World Wars and other such insane horrors to intentionally create offshoots from main primary timelines so they can continue feeding and fueling off the humans that exist in those violent, dark timelines.

Nevertheless, because of the Ascension Process and many of us Forerunners incarnate on Earth now, along with others not incarnate but working on the same things from their levels too, we Forerunners have worked for many years from non-physical states of being to stop, dead-end, transmute, shut down, clear, release and remove specific timelines that we know Team Dark wants and needs to continue existing off from and further manipulating to create even more negativity. In other words, we Forerunners and others of Team Light have worked very intently, especially since 2012, to shut down and clear numerous timelines and smaller offshoot timelines connected to WWI, WWII, 9/11 and other intentional negative global events so that Team Dark cannot get to them and continue using them and the humans in them as food and fuel sources.

Because Team Dark has known about the Ascension Process forever, they’ve been busy creating as many offshoots to these primary negative Earth timelines as they could, and many of us Team Light Timeline Workers have been busy shutting them down month after month and year after year.

This hopefully gets us up to current day and why Team Dark (human and nonhuman) has hustled like crazy for years to get as much warring, fighting, bloodshed, ongoing violence and murder etc. as they can anywhere they can. This is also why Team Dark has been and still is working very hard to manipulate, pressure, threaten and con humans into physically creating WWIII — yes I said World War 3. As more and more humans wake up and start embodying the NEW higher Evolutionary Cycle’s NEW energies within themselves, the less and less humans there are available for Team Dark to use as food, fuel and the energies they need to maintain themselves and their worlds and timelines. There is an Expiration Date to the primary Decending world and timeline and it will not be allowed to continue for hundreds of endless years.

It’s because of these timeline connections to WWI and WWII and their anniversaries happening now and Team Light shutting down the majority of them that Team Dark is working so hard to get WWIII started. This business has been escalating tremendously this year and we’ve got some more old war machine anniversary dates to reach and pass and that is exactly what’s going to happen. WWIII can happen in the Decending world and timeline if that’s what those people want to experience. Others will just go along with it because they don’t remember anything higher than murder, violence, chaos and suffering. Those of us on the Ascending world will never allow another war or World War to happen here. Never ever. Wars cannot happen in empowered, aware, HighHeart people and their matching worlds.

I hope my personal experiences with these topics helps you in whatever way or ways to better understand what and why you experienced, felt, were effected by this latest shift out of July and into August, and then the biggie that August 4, 2014 was.

HighHeart Hugs,

Denise

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), monk (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    This has been moved to the "Channelled messages" section because the content is "impulsed" has no corroborating links & talks about "ascension"

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

777 (6th August 2014), Cearna (6th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), monk (6th August 2014), Ria (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    This has been moved to the "Channelled messages" section because the content is "impulsed" has no corroborating links & talks about "ascension"

I did not read this as channeled, but by all means put it where you like. My reason for putting this up is that I note members being uncomfortable with hard news and this might be uplifting for some.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), monk (6th August 2014), Spiral (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,320 Times in 464 Posts
    Ria it seems to me that if 'they' are removing dark energies they could have started with Israel ... Love JP xx

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to john parslow For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), monk (6th August 2014), Ria (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by john parslow View Post
    Ria it seems to me that if 'they' are removing dark energies they could have started with Israel ... Love JP xx
    Yes I wonder what happen there

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (6th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), monk (6th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,666 Times in 319 Posts
    Fantastic post. It's definitely not channeled, no "dear ones", "beloved ones", or obvious lack of humanity prevalent in 99 percent of channeled material IMO.
    If anything it's posts like these which confirms people are moving away from needing to see before they believe, as we all very well know, believing is seeing.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to monk For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th August 2014), john parslow (6th August 2014), Ria (6th August 2014)