Thread: Whatever happened to the News about the Canadian Genocide?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts

Whatever happened to the News about the Canadian Genocide?

Now, I know a lot of you are going to be angry about news coming from Kevin Annett. I have never been convinced, however, that he has been working for the secret services. If he were, it is strange that he is speaking out about the Canadian government's, what he claims to be, phoney truth and conciliation committee which is inviting a Native American chief to state that no genocide occurred and does not show any photographs of the graves of the children killed but only 'happy' pictures such as Catholic nuns holding the children lovingly. It seems very probable to me that they accused him in order to cover up what was going on and be able to present a different story to the Canadian people and the world.

Last edited by shamanseeker, 24th September 2013 at 14:17.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th September 2013), Melidae (24th September 2013), Spiral (24th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,882 Times in 3,290 Posts
    It was me who put up the Kevin Annett debunked thread on the old forum, the indigenous people of Canada were indeed the subject of genocide, and they are still pushing for redress, they fell out with KA when he started using their cause to promote himself, making money out of it & saying things in public he had no right to.

He might be a swindling crackpot, but in all fairness it was KA that got this subject out into the open.

I very much doubt he is involved with / works for any intelligence organisation though.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiral For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th September 2013), Melidae (24th September 2013), shamanseeker (24th September 2013), Wolf Khan (25th September 2013)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    It seems to me that it's the Canadian government who are doing what he was accused of doing. I'm afraid I'm still not convinced. It's so easy to convince people that someone who is working against the system is a fraud.

Whatever the truth, it's interesting to see what the Canadian government is doing. Icke has always said that it is one of the most terrible of the Cabal governments.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

Cearna (25th September 2013), Spiral (24th September 2013), Wolf Khan (25th September 2013)