Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [Misinformation] Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,335 Times in 635 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Bob Chapman, editor of the International Forecaster who spent three years in U. S. Army Counterintelligence, and owned one of the largest gold and silver brokerage firms for years, was interviewed on the Alex Jones show Friday and shared some information about the so-called global elite.

Chapman: "There is an enormous group of people who are involved in this conspiracy, and thats exactly what it is, who are pedophiles and other deviants.

"..and what they want to do in eventually controlling you will be able to control your children so that they can use them as they want to.

"it is so rampant it is unbelievable.

"I went Rome one time, they wanted me to to take over the Observator Romano....

"and front page of the paper, 'Henry Kissinger's in town, hide your children'. I'll never forget it. Of course you wouldn't see that kind of a headline in the united States. But Kissinger is a famous pedophile, as is Gordon Brown and the Bushes, and I could go on and on. Theres millions of them. and uh, theyll have a field day with children once they are able to take over. and so that's what is in the future for your children and grandchildren."

Jones: Devastating information, devastating information, with Bob Chapman, my goodness. If it was coming from anyoine else I wouldn't know what to say. Coming from him I don't know what to say. But I've been to bohemian grove, I know about skull and bones. they sky's the limit for these people.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bob-...ous-pedophiles
    Courageous patriot Bob Chapman is a guest every Friday on the Alex Jones show, and tells it like it is about the satanic "new world order".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8-Gzy-Qcs
    Re: Gordon Brown - I'll never forget how he told the parents of Maddy (that beautiful little girl who disappeared in Portugal some years ago) off when her mother said they would never give up looking for her. Brown told them openly in the official media to shut up and not talk about her ever again. Does this seem normal to you?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th July 2014), Cearna (28th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014), ronin (28th July 2014), Sooz (28th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Spiral View Post
    Search not brought anything up, may have been TOT 1 or gremlins, try this two & their links

http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com/

http://www.genuinewitty.com/kevin-annett/
    For all we know this could be a set up, a classic piece of disinformation.

Shamanseeker
    Re: Gordon Brown - I'll never forget how he told the parents of Maddy (that beautiful little girl who disappeared in Portugal some years ago) off when her mother said they would never give up looking for her. Brown told them openly in the official media to shut up and not talk about her ever again. Does this seem normal to you?
    Not at all normal, he was obsessed with becoming prime minister felt it was his due, it was irrelevant to him that no one even voted for him. Megalomania, delusional, sickco and may well have been one of the perpetrators, at the very least gives it the green light.
    Last edited by Ria, 28th July 2014 at 12:38.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th July 2014), Calabash (28th July 2014), Cearna (28th July 2014), ronin (28th July 2014), shamanseeker (30th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i read somewhere that any country can hold a court and a conviction but does it hold any water?
    i cannot remember the exact term of the court,maybe it is a common law one?
    fact is are the big courts and media gonna cover these stories or is just down to individual sources and the alt media?

can you really see the queen and prince philip being arrested?
    the vatican have millions of devoted followers,who will never have heard of these crimes.

hmm time will tell.

Instead of concentrating on the idea that nothing will happen we can help all of this by telling people what we know. I just tell people to look up the Jesuit oath on the internet e.g. I also tell them Renzi is a Jesuit. I joke about these things so they know I'm not some kind of fanatic. Tell them that Mr Cameron who calls himself middle class is the direct descendent of the Hanoveria kings and his wife who is said to be a hippy by the press is the daughter of a baron, the richest landowner in the centre of England and raise your eyes heavenward. These things plant a seed and they'll see or hear something in the media which will start bells ringing.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th July 2014), Cearna (28th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014), ronin (28th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    I don't agree that Annet is a fraud! I believe he's been and is being discredited because of what he's been saying.

My brother used to say to me 'don't believe everything you read' when he was believing everything written in the official media.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shamanseeker For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (28th July 2014), Cearna (28th July 2014), Ria (28th July 2014), ronin (28th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by shamanseeker View Post
    Instead of concentrating on the idea that nothing will happen we can help all of this by telling people what we know. I just tell people to look up the Jesuit oath on the internet e.g. I also tell them Renzi is a Jesuit. I joke about these things so they know I'm not some kind of fanatic. Tell them that Mr Cameron who calls himself middle class is the direct descendent of the Hanoveria kings and his wife who is said to be a hippy by the press is the daughter of a baron, the richest landowner in the centre of England and raise your eyes heavenward. These things plant a seed and they'll see or hear something in the media which will start bells ringing.
    I agree Shamanseeker. As much as we would all like to see the heavens part and all evil destroyed in one fell swoop . . .the reality is, it's a chipping away process. We need to keep spreading the information as often as possible, but as Shamanseeker pointed out - in a lighter way. When we get up on a soapbox, we're more likely to turn newbies off and be labeled as radicals. Dropping small bits of info seems to work best unless someone asks for more details. Even then, I've found that most can only except so much at a time. . . . but we must keep chipping. Eventually critical mass will step in and help our cause.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Ria (28th July 2014), shamanseeker (30th July 2014)