Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [Misinformation] Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 Times in 1,218 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Tu, dream on 'house maids knees' not for me.
    I don't imagine it's for anybody lol

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Seikou-Kishi For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    From the David Icke forum

Thought this might interest you:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267246

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juniper For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), Sooz (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,398 Times in 3,150 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Juniper View Post

Thanks Juniper and welcome to TOT,

Nothing would surprise me with the royal family given what I know on a personal basis. They have even found dead bodies on her majesty's properties. But nothing is ever followed up in the mainstream news while she has her henchmen in charge of the world's media. Ho hum

Let's all just go back to sleep shall we?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    i was actually thinking of taking the blue pill!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), Sooz (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    i was actually thinking of taking the blue pill!
    Me too, pity we can't go back in time. I'm sure I would be much more happier not knowing all this stuff. I would much more be in tune with my non-informed friends and family. I would not be considered a nutcase. I could just be 'normal', happily not knowing what was going on in the world.

Luckily I took the other pill. All jokes aside I don't regret it for a nano-second.

I'd rather be informed and ridiculed than be living in a fantasy world where nothing is real and everything, even one's thoughts are manipulated.

Amen.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), john parslow (22nd July 2014), jsb_swampfox (22nd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), ronin (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Sooz I can't agree more.

I'm hopping someone can put this up. It's another one of the dispicable things going on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3433044&type=1

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Sooz (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,684 Times in 1,382 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Juniper View Post

I read down the front page of that thread in Icke's forum and sensed it's over run with trolls.

I also think the "court" they are on about it a fantasy, but I hold a place for a real one, unlike the snipers who dismissed it on that forum.

At some point there WILL have to be a court that is outside the 'rules' of 'legitimacy' that validates the courts that have so far protected these criminals.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), Sooz (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    Sooz I can't agree more.

I'm hopping someone can put this up. It's another one of the dispicable things going on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...3433044&type=1
    Ria lets leave it as a link and people can still click then make their own minds up

If I hear of anyone putting this in front of my kids at school their gunna have a problem.Let children be children
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), KosmicKat (23rd July 2014), ronin (22nd July 2014), Sooz (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Ria lets leave it as a link and people can still click then make their own minds up

If I hear of anyone putting this in front of my kids at school their gunna have a problem.Let children be children
    Malc, I hear you. Except your kids are going to see it at school. Unless you homeschool them. My son is 16 now, but when he was about 8 I was advised there was a really good sex education program on at his school (which I had to pay for, it wasn't free), and in my innocence, I thought it would be a good thing.

Long story short, way after the programme was over, I learnt they were taught about anal sex, blow-jobs and what the girls do with the semen in their mouths, swallow or spit. I kid you not. I was stupefied. I had no idea this was what sex education was about. I thought it would be about love, arousal, how the body works and relationships. Geez, call me old-fashioned!

I cannot take back what my son learnt in that classroom on that day. The only thing I have drummed into him since he was way before a teenager, is that sex is not recreational, it's not a sport. It's something to be treasured and shared with someone you love. And don't make love to someone you don't love.

I could go on but you get my gist.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sooz For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), KosmicKat (23rd July 2014), Ria (22nd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks

I can see your point Malcolm about leaving as a link, what I was not shore about if your not part of face book dose this exclude you from linking in?

I hope everyone takes the same stance as you Malcolm, is so alarming and sickening. It will to dangerous to send your children to school. You can just see it, if your child is given some ideas from this information, then the unsuspecting family can be blamed for introducing inappropriate behaviour, then the children taken away by authorities to do who knows what with them.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), Sooz (23rd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks

i learned something today.
    and that was the education authority have already implemented things without the parents consent.
    my daughter uses her fingerprint to pay for her dinners.
    it tells her how much she has in her lunch account by using data off her fingerprint!
    we where not informed of this taking place and now children have their fingerprint on a database that has been taken using the school system as a excuse to obtain these details.

just as we where told back in the 80,s that tb,polio vaccinations where compulsory and we just took them at school.
    facial recognition,dna,fingerprints they want everyone on a database and they are doing it without parents consent.

just as the facebook page Ria as shown have they already started teaching this?

sorry this may seem off topic to the thread...

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    i remember at primary school being shown a film.
    it was a public education film about train lines and the dangers.
    it showed children throwing bricks at trains and the bricks hitting passengers.
    it showed children running through a train tunnel and coming out without limbs ect.
    it was all very bloody and i remember the teachers saying if we felt ill we could leave.
    it was shock treatment.
    was our parents told that we where gonna be shown a horrifying film(and it was maybe some of you remember it).no they where not.
    fact is they pass what education our children will learn and will implement things without our consent.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    just as the facebook page Ria as shown have they already started teaching this?
    I don't know just when it's coming down the pip line, just expect soon, given every thing els.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Ex-Scotland Yard commander: We were ready to investigate Westminster paedophile ring in early 1980s
    Jul 22, 2014 11:00 By Don Hale
    John O’Connor, once head of the elite Flying Squad, confirmed there were rumours of a sex scandal and he had been on standby for a major investigation
    Follow the links for more.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ready-3894071#
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...#ixzz38CpxM8wV
    -----------------------
    http://henrymakow.com
    Shocking Depth of Illuminati Depravity
    Kerth Barker reveal Illuminati engage in blood-drinking and
    cannibalism. He is credible as a survivor but
    his history of the Illuminati contains little insider insight.
    However, his references to Illuminati culture and this amusing
    YouTube on how the Illuminati make money are eye opening.

See also: Kerth Barker On Satanism

by Jeanice Barcelo
    (henrymakow.com)

If you are one of the many people who would like to understand the inner workings of the satanic Illuminati, Kerth Barker's books are a must read.

Kerth is a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. In his first book, Angelic Defenders & Demonic Abusers: Memoirs of a Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor, Kerth describes, as a child, being forced into a pedophilic prostitution ring where he was programmed to sexually service high-level Illuminati members and initiates. Some of the sexual acts were photographed and/or filmed. These photos and films were not only sold for extremely high prices, but were also used to blackmail politicians and other public servants in order to force them to acquiesce to the mandates of the Illuminati.

A victim of trauma-based mind-control, Kerth was exposed to some of the most horrendous and harrowing experiences known to humankind. He was repeatedly tortured and traumatized and made to split into two separate personalities - one a mundane Christian named Kerth and the other a female satanist named Kathy. Kathy was the cross-dressing "girly-boy" that attended satanic rituals and performed sexual acts for her/his Illuminati "owners." Kerth was the "normal" Christian boy that attended school regularly and went to church with his family on Sundays.

Kerth describes some of the torture and manipulation that he was subjected to in order to get him to split into two personalities. He also describes some of the insane activities that he was forced to participate in as a child. This book leaves no doubt that there are seriously perverted and wicked individuals at the top of the Illuminati pyramid and they have no moral conscious or any feelings whatsoever about the trauma and violence they inflict on other people, especially children.

Thankfully, Kerth finds powerful non-satanic human and angelic allies as he moves through childhood and into adolescence. These allies help him break away from the satanists and they introduce him to a special form of therapy - called Fabian Therapy - that ultimately helps him reclaim his memories, his mind, and his soul. Kerth now works furiously to expose the Illuminati and to help free those who are wanting to get out.

In his second book, entitled Cannibalism, Blood Drinking, and High Adept Satanism, Kerth takes us on a journey into the underworld of Satanism. It is here that we meet two incestuous, inbred sisters who are not only proud of the fact that they are "aristocratic cannibals," but whose home is a virtual prison compound where they keep slaves and brain-dead, inbred servants who are forced to cater to their every whim. Kerth describes the sisters' penchant for consuming human blood and body parts, as well as the cruelty, violence, and depravity of these extremely insane "people." He also shares insider information regarding the fact that these two psychopaths serve the Illuminati by working in positions of importance within the United Nations.

We also learn that some Illuminati have an addiction to adrenalized blood drinking. This addiction forces them to kidnap and torture their victims before they murder them and drink their blood. Kerth has compassion for these very damaged people and he has been trained in a special form of therapy that can help blood drinking addicts recover from their addiction.

Many of these Satanists DO NOT engage in cannibalism or blood drinking but rather manipulate people through hypnotism and well-developed methods of psychic control.

NETWORKS OF MUTUAL BLACKMAIL

Satanism derives much of its power and tenacity from carefully constructed networks of mutual blackmail and self-perpetuating inter-generational patterns of child abuse that often parasitize the families of its practitioners.

In that respect, Satanists are hardly in control of their own lives - they are more like cogs in a machine than free individuals. Unfortunately, these machines can, and have been programmed to do some very nasty things. And this includes attempting to destroy the world and, if necessary, taking themselves out with it. There is no sanity to their logic or their behavior. It is completely depraved.

Be forewarned that some of the material in CANNIBALISM is extremely hard to read and I am quite certain that, for Kerth, it was very hard to write. Yet for all of us, The Truth remains that if we hope to overcome the psychopathy and evil that now grips our planet and threatens all of life, we must understand the enemy and know how they work. I think we owe Kerth an enormous debt of gratitude for coming forward with this information and I trust that many will find what he shares invaluable.

For more information, please visit http://angelicdefenders.theshamecampaign.com/

Jeannice's website is http://birthofanewearth.com/
    Barker's website is ThoughtCrime Radio
    ----
    First Comment by Alex:

I was reading through Geoffrey Ashe's "The Hell-Fire Clubs", and I came across a quote from a well known French nobleman, Donatien Alphonse Francois, that perfectly sums up our ruling elite's attitude on this matter:

"The strong individual, when he despoils the weak- when, that is to say, he actively enters into the enjoyment of those rights which Nature has conferred upon him, and exercises them to the full- reaps pleasure in proportion to the extent to which he realizes his potentialities. The more atrocious the harm he inflicts upon the helpless, the greater will be the quiverings of voluptuous delight which he will feel... Such a man glories in the tears which his hand wrings from the unfortunate whom he persecutes; and the more he persecutes, the happier such a despot will feel- for it is thus that he makes the greatest use of those gifts Nature has bestowed on him."

Donatien was known by his peers as "the Divine Marquis", but is better known by his title of nobility: the Marquis de Sade.
    --
    Thanks Alex,

Reminds me of what is happening in Gaza. - Henry

You can find this article permanently at http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocki...nati-Depravity .html Articles >>
    Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at henry@henrymakow.com

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.NLkYfpyd.dpufl

There is more on the link

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Cearna (23rd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "The Royal Arch" Sociopaths Who Rule Britain (Part One)

October 6, 2012

(Thousands of children like Madeleine McCann, left, are abducted
    every year for purposes of Illuminati pedophilia and mind control.)

The link between pedophilia, torture and disassociation
    is the explained reason why The Royal Arch
    is interested in pedophilia. The Royal Arch is a Masonic
    order. It is the Illuminati.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedop....7TzpUyhj.dpuf

http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedophile-network.html

Contrary to the popular image, many MI-6 agents like James Bond start as trauma- brainwashed child sex slaves. "Red Ox" was one.

by Red Ox
    (henrymakow.com)

Britain is ruled by disassociative sociopaths in a cult that calls itself "The Royal Arch". There is a ruling politburo of "Guardians", consisting of persons selected by existing members. To be a guardian, one is trained from early childhood for the role in the usual manner - electroshock and sexual abuse.

This Royal Arch cult gets worse and worse! It truly is a set of mentally ill people programmed to program others to perpetuate it.

Who is invited to join the "diabolic cult"? The sexually abused and electroshocked offspring of ruling families, plus people considered "supermen" (e.g Fred Goodwin chief (2001-2009) of Royal Bank Scotland somewhat ironically!).

To show loyalty, one must participate in group child sex acts, with MI6 security. Initially some people think they won't be joining in, but as [son of fmr. Brit Foreign Sec] Thomas Hurd (MI6/Royal Arch) tells me "they might think they're not but that doesn't happen. We like everyone to join in".

This abducting of children is so commonplace, that the term "privates" (non group paedophilia) is banded about for the person who finds the victim and/or for very rich/elite members, e.g the billionaire Sir Phil Green.

Green has been programmed as a paedophile who will do/offer anything to get it (but MI6 provide all he wants for as they programmed him).

The link between sexual abuse and disassociation is the explained reason why The Royal Arch is interested in paedophilia. However they prefer the term "important government work". Children are regularly abducted in the UK (tens, if not hundreds of thousands per year), and many go through this process.

All of your pop superstars like Jessica Simpson and Miley Cyrus have had this treatment. Sometimes this is with their family consent, or even agreement in exchange for riches.

Participants in the UK are dressed in yellow fisherman's outfits and placed on a virtual 'X', are said to "have the X Factor". [See explanation below]

They are programmed to be politicians frequently, or in the entertainment business - especially singers. Simon Cowell, is a key guardian, who is about as high up in the British Government/MI6 as his trouser-line.

You didn't need to be a 32nd degree Mason to guess that, as he went from being a nobody to a world superstar controller.

I met him in 1991 at Royal Arch meetings (with (ad mogul) Charles Saatchi, (publicist) Max Clifford and many politicians) when I was the victim, so had a sneaking suspicion he might do well!

When I say someone is "programmed" as a singer. You think maybe this can't be done, or how is it done? It is under severe torture, using Nazi-style information on how much a child (for it is pretty well always a child to be purposeful) of a certain weight/age/gender can take.

Using a simple cattle prod, the programmer - referred to as God (mind control) or Daddy (sexual abuse) - will repeatedly shock the child 100s of times if they give the 'wrong' answer or an unconvincing one.

This is REAL torture, and the strength of self-programming under threat of agonizing pain is substantial. Don't try it at home! You can train a relatively mediocre singer to be a world superstar singer (subconsciously) leaving no evidence (apart from increase of body moles appearing?!), and also make forgetting it ever happened part of the training.

"Don't wake me up" as Chris Brown sings (video shows electroshock style situation).

--

Also by Red Ox: MK-Ultra A Survivor's Story

Fishnet Explanation:

When MI6/Royal Arch are conducting their electroshock brainwashing, they stick to ritual both in questioning and in the physical.

The child is dressed in a Yellow fisherman's outfit as part of a script from Alice in Wonderland, which is already on the Internet. The child is said to be "off to see Alice". It is something along the line of "I wish I wish I hadn't eat that fish" (that verse), and the child is electroshocked with the fish symbolising the womb, and the rod the phallus.

Pictures were shown to me of the likes of Cindy Crawford (1991/92) plus schoolmates, which Hurd, Mandelson and Blair had asked me to identify the most attractive.

In the ritual the stooge (Hurd) would ask "would you like to 'give your fish' to her"? (e.g Cindy Crawford) and if you say "yes" you would be electroshocked.

Even if you say no you will still be electroshocked, they will say "We don't believe you".

(It seems the KGB has expended some effort working out the best replies to some of these questions, when they place bugs on children and can communicate to them!)

For me the only women who I was allowed to 'give my fish' to, were Ali Kennedy (niece of one of the torturers, relation of George W Bush) and Asian women. This is VERY effective, and you are then programmed to forget. Say this happens when you are 10... by the time a real sex drive kicks in aged about 14 you would think yourself "gay" or "happen to be interested in Asians". Most people NEVER remember...those are the ones that become world famous singers or politicians.

During this torturous session, the child is on an "X". It is a Royal Arch expression/pun therefore, to "have the X Factor" means you've been selected to be tortured.

Cowell is part of the Royal Arch:

Nicole Scherzinger, now a judge, suffered at the American side of this, and had "ugly duckling" programming, where people were told to ignore her at Bohemian Grove and be horrible to her basically! Then later in life she came back as very much the central figure of The Pussycat Dolls with "I wanna be famous, wanna have boobies" etc. She used to be teased for being lanky and slightly gauche (with no-one being nice to her!). If you wanted to research Nicole's interviews it would probably back up this concept.

It would not surprise me if all the winners of "The X Factor" had had "The X Factor" (torture). Typical Royal Arch hiding in full view. Another example is Harry Potter and "The Potter's Wheel", where people are spun round and electroshocked to give the illusion of an OBE.

Final Note: Green, Cowell and Saatchi are Illuminati Jews while Hurd, Clifford and Goodwin are not. I asked Red Ox about the "Jewish" element. It appears that cabalist Jews empower the worst elements of gentile society through Freemasonry using their control of credit.

Red Ox replied: "At these meetings I saw the likes of Jewish Evelyn Rothschild (who seemed to be in charge) and Charles Saatchi, who was prominent and may have something to do with the selling of children in their cult. However I also saw Lord Mountbatten - who put his son through it - Tara Palmer-Tomkinson who I followed into trouble, and briefly Prince Charles which Thomas Hurd said "I don't think you're ready for".

Not sure who is running the joint (UK) - according to the KGB it's Rothschild. Rothschild also funds Putin's opponents in Russia. But this could all be part of the game. e.g Corinne Sawers, daughter of John, [current head of MI-6] told me "Daddy is in charge of Britain for the Rothschilds", but she could have been MK'd at the time by KGB.

I have seen how this cult say you are either "with" them or not genetically. They decided a wife for me (not Jewish, but a British relation of George W Bush), and then electroshocked me to either go out with her or Asian women. So if I don't do what they say, I am reminded of the torture they conducted. But thinking of women of different races can make one ill, according to Royal Arch (and also my experience).

How does that fit into Jews/plan. The racemixing of USA and UK and promotion. You see how Russia would not allow such a thing, yet the UK is actively promoting it. Previously music groups were mainly white (all), with some black. Now it must be 50% of music videos (MTV) are mixed and speak with some strange "street" accent which to my knowledge as a British person who is in London regularly didn't exist even among black people 10 years ago."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8 Racially confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBWiA5_zZAI Children's Television 2012

Related - Child Abuse within BBC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...girls-him.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...stolen-13.html

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012...ild-abuse.html

Makow - Crazed MI5/6 Wreak Havoc for the Illuminati
    http://www.henrymakow.com/mi-5_and_m...havoc_for.html

Part Two - "My MI-Sex Initiation"

Comments for ""The Royal Arch" Sociopaths Who Rule Britain (Part One)"

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedop....FEsfmber.dpuf

BT said (October 7, 2012):

You have gone to the heart of the matter and has deciphered the mechanism Masonic games.

But worst of these games involving the suicide of people who love it just as the elites and people dying.

We are at a point where all values ​​have lost their value and, worse, its flavor.

After discovering the games, the problem is that there is nothing to replace them, as they fill the minds of the people to the exclusion of everything else.

Religion, which should be the savior, is involved and infected by the same game.

I understand better than ever to St. Augustine when he said that sex has to do with the devil. When is misdirected de-contextualized and has the power to create prisioneres Hades. People become imbued with the same lattice psyche.

I think games can only be neutralized and overcome if people believe again in wisdom and in its intrinsic value as human beings. That is what is missing.

Otherwise. I think the games have not invented hell elites. They also suffer and are infused with them. Its origin is another. The elites are in charge of promoting the games to profit from people's suicide.

Congratulations on your contributors.

Dan said (October 6, 2012):

The story about kitten Corinne Sawers telling Ox that "Daddy is in charge of Britain for the Rothschilds", triggered a memory of mine of Mary Ann Faithful - the rock singer who was involved with Mick Jagger in the mid 1960's. She revealed in her latest autobiography after all these years the shocker that her Mummy and Daddy were top drawer MI6 spies.

Her "mother was aViennese baroness, a descendant of Leopold Baron von Sacher-Masoch, author of themasochistic classic "Venus in Furs." On the Faithfull side, her father was a British spy whose own father had invented a sexual device called the Frigidity Machine."

See here the robotic performance of Mary Ann on TV in 1965 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhPPJ5dolxU

That's all very consistent with Red Ox's picture of MI-6 life today, isn't it?

Mary Ann Faithful's father was actually responsible for interrogating (or de-briefing) none other than Heinrich Himmler when he as captured (or turned himself in) in 1945. I heard her tell this story on the radio recently. He told her that Himmler swallowed a cyanide capsule before he could interrogate him.
    David Irving proposed in 1999 that Himmler was fed a cyanide poisoned sandwich by MI6 to prevent him from speaking at the Nuremberg trials.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63840134/G...ogated-Himmler

Finally, see "Corinne Sawers Models Saddam Hussein’s Gold Kalashnikov On Facebook: MI6 Boss Dad Takes Photo?"
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...sawerss-258462

"She got her hands on the weapon because it was given to her dad as a token of thanks for his time as the UK’s special representative in Baghdad, following the 2003 invasion."
    Art said (October 6, 2012):

Prior to yesterday I was not sure what to think of information like the above. However after spending a little time investigating the likes of Jimmy Savile I came across this mostly unseen and certainly infuriating video documentary.
    Viewer discretion is positively recommended, and it may not be suitable for children. This information does need to get out though immediately. It relates to the Red Ox material directly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJ...layer_embedded

Thank you Henry for giving this topic a forum.

Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at henry@henrymakow.com

Archives >>

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedop....FEsfmber.dpuf

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (22nd July 2014), Sooz (23rd July 2014), The One (22nd July 2014)