Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis: An Alternative for the Star Sciences

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    40,706 minutes watched. whew. I can't believe it, and from 113 different countries.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Kathy (21st December 2017), sandy (2nd September 2015)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rbZOH7bzQg

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDukb50gIOU
    My friend and I had fun yesterday showing how the nebular disk/accretion models for planet formation don't work, sorry for the mess, it was fun though!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    @Jeffrey

You are gaining reputation which is a good sign of change.

Scientists under Electric Universe theory has done great job to expose dirty truth of modern science, especially in astronomy.
    But I see there is pattern of censorship in EU too. They carefully select speakers and manufacture information to justify EU theory.
    The reason I'm saying is that I haven't found a presentation about flaws in Newton's three laws in motion.
    Secondly modern physics assumes the universe is one closed loop system, which is an open question.
    The law of energy conservation can't be applied to an open system.
    Thirdly EU scientists still try to hold on to the invariant principle - laws of physics observed on Earth is universal across entire cosmos.
    I think Einstein came up with it in theory of General Relativity.
    Electromagnetism explains part of phenomena we see and experience. Honestly it's too early for humans to find theory of everything.
    And serious issue in modern science is dehumanization, devoid of any value about life in scientific context.

Few years ago I was curious about motorcycle handling. The question was "Can I ride motorcycle with fixed steering handle bars?"
    So I spent a day to fix my bike's handlebar not turning, went to a nearby school for the experiment.
    After one hour of fun time, I learned that motorcycle or bicycle needs steering correction to maintain its motion all the time.

Real theory in natural science requires easy-to-do experiments that anybody can do and experience it.
    Last edited by hughe, 26th August 2015 at 21:21.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dreamtimer (27th August 2015), Jeffrey W. (27th August 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), lcam88 (26th November 2015), sandy (2nd September 2015), The One (26th August 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by hughe View Post

Scientists under Electric Universe theory has done great job to expose dirty truth of modern science, especially in astronomy.
    But I see there is pattern of censorship in EU too. They carefully select speakers and manufacture information to justify EU theory.

Few years ago I was curious about motorcycle handling. The question was "Can I ride motorcycle with fixed steering handle bars?"
    So I spent a day to fix my bike's handlebar not turning, went to a nearby school for the experiment.
    After one hour of fun time, I learned that motorcycle or bicycle needs steering correction to maintain its motion all the time.

Real theory in natural science requires easy-to-do experiments that anybody can do and experience it.
    That's funny. lol I'm glad you did that though. I am also glad you have decided to share experiment with public. This is great way to do science now, to do experiment and show everybody, to share new ideas at a pace never before seen in history! It is great! Everybody should participate! The elitists only want their own ideas spread, but truth is everybody has something to share which could be very important. This is the fact of human nature.

Yes, EU tends to only want speakers who justify their own ideas, they are not being well-rounded as they should be. Like a bicycle tire without 9/10 of the spokes. I have warned them to try and become more well rounded and include insulation properties of material, phase transitions of matter, gas laws, etc, but they ignore me. Everything to them is electric and Velikovsky is a saint. I find that to be unsatisfactory. If I were to create alternative science group concerning the stars I would start with rocks/minerals, for a firm foundation, but they don't even mention how those form. It is not good.

Oh and thank you for the encouragement, just so you know I am of the mind set that the universe is infinite and eternal, full of life forms well beyond us in advancement as well as less evolved. It is a rich, rich, rich universe beyond everybody's imagination, but you wouldn't know this by watching modern TV programming, they tend to close people's minds: the universe exploded, study math, don't step out of line with the "experts"... you know. That stuff is misguided.
    Last edited by Jeffrey W., 27th August 2015 at 14:51.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017)

Thanks

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qDM2aDK6PA

EU needs to discuss this, unfortunately I have yet to find a video which outlines the importance of phase transitions during stellar evolution. 40,877

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), lcam88 (26th November 2015), modwiz (3rd November 2015), sandy (2nd September 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    @Jeffrey

I started reading your papers on vixra.org. It's refreshing and motivated me to write scientific papers too.
    Nicola Tesla made me to look into taking science seriously with open mind few years ago.
    I had learned, studied alternative theories that established scientists refuse to face, mostly ignore it.
    I think increasing number of individuals like you who can ask hard questions on theories in mainstream science will put the course in right direction.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hughe For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Dreamtimer (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), modwiz (3rd November 2015), sandy (2nd September 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by hughe View Post
    @Jeffrey

I started reading your papers on vixra.org. It's refreshing and motivated me to write scientific papers too.
    Nicola Tesla made me to look into taking science seriously with open mind few years ago.
    I had learned, studied alternative theories that established scientists refuse to face, mostly ignore it.
    I think increasing number of individuals like you who can ask hard questions on theories in mainstream science will put the course in right direction.
    Read this as well, it is very important:
    http://vixra.org/info

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), lcam88 (26th November 2015), sandy (4th November 2015)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >53,439 minutes watched and 91 subscribers, with 351 videos. The main vixra paper has 2289 Unique I.P. Downloads.

Thank you Michal Zajaczkowski,

http://vixra.org/author/michal_zajaczkowski

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), lcam88 (26th November 2015), sandy (4th November 2015)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >54,883 minutes watched and 90 subscribers, with 353 videos. The main vixra paper has 2303 Unique I.P. Downloads.

Thank you Amrinder Singh,

http://vixra.org/abs/1511.0002

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), lcam88 (26th November 2015), sandy (4th November 2015)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >58,583 minutes watched and 94 subscribers, with 390 videos. The main vixra paper has 2344 Unique I.P. Downloads.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), sandy (26th November 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Wow........you are getting more and more viewers............gaining greater interest due to recommended viewing and word of mouth do you think ? Validation for your Theory!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Jeffrey W. (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), lcam88 (26th November 2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by sandy View Post
    Wow........you are getting more and more viewers............gaining greater interest due to recommended viewing and word of mouth do you think ? Validation for your Theory!
    Yes, I'm learning it will take a lot more time than I expected to get the word out. Its a slow process... a bit slower than I had originally intended.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), sandy (3rd December 2015)

Thanks
    http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0116

Homogeneous Nucleation of Iron/Nickel Vapor During Early Stellar Evolution and the Principle of Differentiation

All this means is that crystals grow inside of stars as they cool and die. The crystals start as iron/nickel vapor and are present in large quantities in the cores of ancient stars such as the Earth and even dead stars like Venus/Mercury.

Oh and 60,723 minutes watched from 132 countries on the youtube page. Pretty cool. I wonder when establishment science is going to wake up? For history's sake the beginnings of this theory are apparently around 116 years old:

http://www.jstor.org/stable/1626228?...n_tab_contents

Earth was most likely a gaseous structure (gas giant), and of course gas giants were even hotter and bigger in their past (plasmatic structures, the objects called stars).
    Last edited by Jeffrey W., 11th December 2015 at 19:35. Reason: i hope this is easy to understand, I do not wish to confuse anybody

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

bsbray (11th December 2015), Elen (22nd December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017), sandy (12th December 2015)

Thanks
    this is a long title, but hahha I just had to write it

Natural Gas and Petroleum Production via the Fischer-Tropsch Process During Late Astron Evolution as Hypothesized via the General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis

http://vixra.org/abs/1512.0375

All it means is that natural gas and petroleum had to have formed with a large hydrogen source, which is not present where coal formed (fossil fuel). This meaning natural gas and petroleum are not fossil fuels. They are not the remains of decomposed peat, they were formed inside of the high turbulent atmosphere of late evolution astrons (objects like Neptune, Uranus, Jupiter and Saturn).

They are just hydrocarbons. That's it.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Elen (22nd December 2015), Kathy (21st December 2017)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The neutrino output rate of the sun comes from nuclear fusion.
    A byproduct of this fusion is the neutrino output of the sun.
    If the sun output energy would be an electrochemical process it will burn very quick in some thousend years not some billion years.
    An electrochemical process does not touch the nucleus the proton(s) in hydrogen and/or helium.