Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pedophile updates, Queen passing laws to cover up her "own"

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Apparently this inquiry will not report until after next year's general election.I just wonder how many people by then would have been made to shut up.

Also Danczuk is also campaigning for an "amnesty" for police officers and social workers to ensure that they can come forward freely with information without penalty for breaching any secrecy contracts.Why on earth should they face a penalty for disclosing these sicko's.Something is very wrong with the system.

I can't believe they still have gagging orders in relation to this.One former detective told the MP he had been forced to sign a gagging order about his role investigating alleged paedophiles in the government, and was frightened of the legal consequences of speaking out.
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st August 2014), Cearna (20th August 2014), Ria (20th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by The One View Post
    Apparently this inquiry will not report until after next year's general election.I just wonder how many people by then would have been made to shut up.

Also Danczuk is also campaigning for an "amnesty" for police officers and social workers to ensure that they can come forward freely with information without penalty for breaching any secrecy contracts.Why on earth should they face a penalty for disclosing these sicko's.Something is very wrong with the system.

I can't believe they still have gagging orders in relation to this.One former detective told the MP he had been forced to sign a gagging order about his role investigating alleged paedophiles in the government, and was frightened of the legal consequences of speaking out.
    The whole thing is despicable and note how the blame is passed on to the children and teenagers.
    I had a friend who worked as a social worker a couple of decades back, she was threatened, regarding investigations into paedophiles activity also though information was kept locked up she found out a number of people new the content of her files and phone conversations. The last straw was to find her her brake lines had been cut, fortunately she averted a full on crash.
    She left knowing it was impossible to do her job and left the country.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (21st August 2014), Cearna (20th August 2014), Sooz (20th August 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    "My father, the Earl who raped me as a boy: In a harrowing interview, writer reveals
    why he's risked wrath of his aristocratic brother and sisters by exposing him"
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...osing-him.html

"Parliamentary whips protected paedophile MP's

Uploaded on Jul 8, 2014Footage has emerged of a former Conservative MP suggesting to the BBC in 1995 that party whips might not disclose certain behaviour of colleagues including that "involving small boys."

Tim Fortescue, who was a senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government from 1970-73, claimed that MPs would "come and ask if we could help andy if we could, we did"."

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ll1eyFGMHMU
    Video less than one minuet.
    Last edited by Ria, 26th August 2014 at 22:25.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

KosmicKat (27th August 2014)