Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: BRICS Announce $100 Billion Reserve To Bypass Fed, Developed World Central Banks

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elbie View Post
    i don't dislike the idea at all. i would still argue that in such organisation the society would become stratified or sanitised. pathogens/psycho sickos would need to be cut off literally.

it would seamlessly fit Us society, not Eu where guns carrying was/is not on the cards . unless you wanna go illlegal.
    The "legal", not Law, system is another abomination that needs to go. Laws are for tyrants and morons. Sovereign beings sort it out amongst themselves. Hygiene has deep meaning to a sovereign society/organism. Cleaning and keeping clean are all part of the vigilance of freedom.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Elbie (22nd February 2015), Lord Sidious (23rd February 2015), NANUXII (23rd February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,449 Times in 494 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    The "legal", not Law, system is another abomination that needs to go. Laws are for tyrants and morons. Sovereign beings sort it out amongst themselves. Hygiene has deep meaning to a sovereign society/organism. Cleaning and keeping clean are all part of the vigilance of freedom.
    i would say legal versus lawful.. it's perfectly justifiable to go lawful and protect your life and livelihood..legal stuff is for the scum i know who's inetersted in finding loopholes to appear squeeky clean and continue to plunder.

the reason why i like BRICs initiative is because is 'live an dlet live' in practice.. if you like petrodollar, go use it, while we do things our way. it's a natural evolution rather than revolution. i for one would hate to see any blood spilled.

the more the better.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elbie For This Useful Post:

Catsquotl (22nd February 2015), Ria (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    she sounds like someone id want to look after my bank , " Elvira Nabiullina " .. hmmm

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

Tonz (23rd February 2015)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,245 Times in 554 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    Go Mod, Goooo !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NANUXII For This Useful Post:

modwiz (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Never knew a farmer who didn't have a gun, Elbie
    But . . . that's another issue.
    I was thinking more in terms of what is worth what. My quote was more in line with: Why do we believe gold is worth more than silver, or quartz or seashells, rather than putting value on things that we can do something with.

I compare it to: Why is the Mona Lisa highly valued and the copies of the Mona Lisa that it takes experts to detect, not highly valued.

I suspect the "waking up process" requires that we don't rely on others to tell us what is valuable or not. I have seen pictures in modern museums that almost anyone could paint that have price tags on them of thousands of dollars. Who decides? It seems from an historical perspective that there was a reason that gold was considered valuable, but I can't see that the reason exists any longer.

Paper money would work just fine IF we got rid of the Central Banks who turned it into a money-making scheme for their own benefit. As long as the Central Banks charge us for printing $$, it won't matter if the $$ are backed by gold or not. It will remain the same debt creator for the citizens.
    Last edited by BabaRa, 23rd February 2015 at 05:45.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

Altaira (23rd February 2015), Tonz (23rd February 2015)