Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: do we choose to be here for others to learn?

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    It never made sense to me that we are spirits who know everything - and then we come into this place and are made to forget everything so we can learn? BabaRa

i read last night that we cannot come into this life with full capacity of the soul as the biological brain could not handle it!
    so we can come in with say 25% or 75% of the soul.
    25% being a soul who needs less information and help from the HS.
    so a soul who comes into life with 25% would be more wiser than a young soul who comes in with 75%!

so what we do pre life is decide what we are about to learn in this life,this could take thousands of years of incarnations just to learn one thing.
    question would be if the HS and the afterlife of this life and the incarnations are to help us develop as individuals are they not pre planned lifespans?
    how does the individual affect the whole?

we are sent back or come back to experience everything and work on our faults and this will nuture the soul and help it grow,no matter how long it takes.

so the world as it is!does it really affect us,should we be developing and learning together?why are we concerned with what happens in the world if we know we can come back and relearn our mistakes?

this really can get confusing!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (19th July 2014), Lord Sidious (20th July 2014), Ria (18th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    You ask to get back to Soul life, for most times we come it teaches the food for love, but we seldom come to ask for Soul's love, which is the joy of linking to to a whole living group who might all be giving, but seldom find the joy of getting something for no return other than finding that the poor live over their lives in hardship and travail. This life endless numbers seek to fill their heart full of love for those they know, but are being made aware of joy unbounded, if giving only to the few we know, but are finally seeing ourselves as one huge global community, this we haven't done since the Jack the Ripper times in London, when it was seen as a right to live, not the right to kill whoever you wanted to in your own fearful mind.

This is now being tested world wide, as a few realise their needs for their own Empire begins and end in jobs for the boys rather than the right to live for all mankind. this is the integral reason for most to come and set free those who never were thought of as free to exist in the global world of mankind and animals.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Lord Sidious (5th October 2014), ronin (5th October 2014)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    We never had a choice.

Light beings described how by manifestation of a human light being, as their own lower state, they advised their own higher self themselves they had made a mistake.

Why they made the mistake cannot be answered, for they never knew what a mistake was until they caused it. They are pure and innocent light beings and innocence knows no mistakes. Therefore the higher light beings can never answer our lower questioning.

Therefore when a human being review their life condition and advises themselves that it has no apparent truth to its self, it can then only review the best circumstance that it can give itself. This is how we formed our own spiritual review.

Light Spirits gave me this evidence from my own life pursuit of understanding, love, kindness, caring and sharing. I was then harmed, evilly harmed and asked why I had not been protected as I was taught I was protected.

I was advised why our spirit has never really been protected and that our own personal circumstance had to be realized to protect ourselves. We taught ourselves not to do Science, because we knew from self experience that Science changed our natural Earth life and had destroyed it. Human spirits therefore learnt their own lesson.

This truth was realized by me, only because I was attacked by an evil occult experience. I always thought I was safe, and then I realized as I watched my family being attacked also that we are not safe. We might form an opinion through fear that we are safe, yet in the circumstance we are not. We can all be destroyed by evil at any moment.

The human being who first proposed a conversation as a self reference for communication took our natural spirit away from its first safe human condition....natural.

Our parents, who were the first manifested light beings communed in life without speech, and communed with Nature as an equal.

Their child, a male chose to form communication and this began their own spiritual descent into the human pursuit of wisdom and science.

Today, we are all being abused by this introduced method of communication, language and thoughts being observed and studied by occult Scientists without our permission.

Ancient awareness observed as a history demonstrates that the awareness I have gained was also once known. This is because humans chose to remove themselves from the community they proposed was evil, they lived in total silence communed with Nature and cared for each other.

When we review our spiritual religious history we can ascertain that at several points in history we gained a higher spiritual awareness because of self destructive life circumstances.

The Roman religion for instance demonstrates a real fear of any form of spiritual application...which also included herbalism. They were therefore very fearful of any human being involved with spirit or spirit contact, or with any type or form of concoction or alchemic change. They imposed a fearful and cruel law to stop this condition in society.

Yet they themselves formed an opinion that no human being as a holy state should conceive or have sex.

I also questioned this circumstance with the Light Spirits asking why humanity had suffered such terrible life conditions, if they proposed themselves to be loving and kind beings.

For instance, why did human beings starve.

They advised me that human beings starve because no one choses to share food with them, even though they are our family.

They also advised me that why does the human being starving still have sex and produce a baby to starve in the very same condition of their self awareness!

This caused me to review life very differently from what I had previously reviewed it as. I became aware that the ancient stories about human kind's own purpose to remain immortal by conceiving and producing children who we cannot take care of, has been a condition we give ourselves. We never really seem to question this situation.

This is why the light spirits allowed me to see our own personal problems, and how we had converted our origin spirit in the Earth life we first lived as a state of immortality, just as we had been spiritually taught. We were already informed by our own higher consciousness that we had wanted to be immortal and maintain and keep our lower human light spirit.

Instead of us allowing ourselves to heal and disappear back into the higher light, we tried to keep ourselves in the human light body spirit. We caused this state of transformation ourselves and are still motivated in our consciousness to procreate and be immortal through the birth of our children, to continue the species.

Who of us can actually argue about this condition?

We create civilizations that use invention.

Invention uses resources, and they we begin to plunder our natural state and change it as we invent.
    We then run out of resources, and still want to maintain our civilization status......one that supports a group of humans who want personal power, riches, and status.

The civilization causes humanity to rebel, as we are kept in a sub servient role play, and we all want the best for ourselves.

Therefore we demonstrate via our own personal choices to be self destructive.

When we review the ancient civilization status, we wonder why such great civlizations destroyed themselves....and the obvious then speaks...we cause this circumstance.

We have demonstrated to ourselves that we do belong to a higher consciousness and we argue over the condition of how we obtained this consciousness.

Self experience in the spirit is the only reason why we have given ourselves the advice that we have given ourselves, and yet we still argue.