Thread: Bilderberg 2014 - Opening up?

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 Times in 473 Posts

Bilderberg 2014 - Opening up?

I can't say for certain that this is what it purports to be. Or that the intent is as it claims. But if accepted at face value, there is a current of change that is reaching deeper than ever before. Even if it is intended to lull the reader into a false sense of confidence the indication is that the group is no longer as complacent as they might once have been.

I did note a few minor internal inconsistencies which might be insignificant. Or they might be indicators of a truth which was supposed to be hidden. You decide.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to KosmicKat For This Useful Post:

777 (13th July 2014), Altaira (14th July 2014), BabaRa (13th July 2014), Calabash (13th July 2014), Cearna (14th July 2014), GCS1103 (14th July 2014), modwiz (14th July 2014), Ria (13th July 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th July 2014), shamanseeker (14th July 2014), Sooz (13th July 2014), Spiral (14th July 2014), Wolf Khan (14th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,572 Times in 2,477 Posts
    "Note: After I posted this, I discovered that some corrections had been made and sent to me. Mr. Van Duyn realized that it was the 60th not 62nd meeting. He had been thinking of something else when he first wrote the number down. It was late in the evening when I got home & posted this, & I didn’t realize some corrections had been sent to me. When I did see it, that was a big enough change to warrant me correcting it immediately."

Hmm how embarrassing. I was thinking of something else while making a speech about the positive future of humanity. Really? It leads one to ponder what could possibly be so distracting as to warrant a conscious shift in thought? One may also question the validity in placing our future in the hands of someone who struggles with numeracy perhaps?

This reads to me like a retrospective "we're not so bad honest". I personally find them more complicit in their clandestine arrogance than I did before after reading that. It's almost as if they've been rumbled and there is sufficient global pressure for openness to cause an overt affirmation of having our best interests at heart.

One word: Guilt.

In THAT respect Myscha, this is indicative of a shift in the perception consensus of the populace I dare say.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 777 For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (13th July 2014), Cearna (14th July 2014), GCS1103 (14th July 2014), KosmicKat (14th July 2014), modwiz (14th July 2014), Ria (13th July 2014), shamanseeker (14th July 2014), Spiral (14th July 2014), Wolf Khan (14th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,049 Times in 1,574 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by 777 View Post
    "Note: After I posted this, I discovered that some corrections had been made and sent to me. Mr. Van Duyn realized that it was the 60th not 62nd meeting. He had been thinking of something else when he first wrote the number down. It was late in the evening when I got home & posted this, & I didn’t realize some corrections had been sent to me. When I did see it, that was a big enough change to warrant me correcting it immediately."

Hmm how embarrassing. I was thinking of something else while making a speech about the positive future of humanity. Really? It leads one to ponder what could possibly be so distracting as to warrant a conscious shift in thought? One may also question the validity in placing our future in the hands of someone who struggles with numeracy perhaps?

This reads to me like a retrospective "we're not so bad honest". I personally find them more complicit in their clandestine arrogance than I did before after reading that. It's almost as if they've been rumbled and there is sufficient global pressure for openness to cause an overt affirmation of having our best interests at heart.

One word: Guilt.

In THAT respect Myscha, this is indicative of a shift in the perception consensus of the populace I dare say.
    I agree that they're trying to say " we're not so bad, honest. But rather than guilt, I saw arrogance.

I'll just respond to a few of the statements he made:

"Today, my speech will be officially published by our new enemy : the Media." If everything in their organization is out in the open, why is the media their enemy? Although, for me, this was the only hope in his speech, for I see it as them admitting they can no longer completely control the press.

"What makes the Bilderberg so strong?
    It is because of its perseverance. Members are coming and leaving, guests come and go but the system grows stronger and stronger. No president, no king, no dictator, nor prime minister dares to criticize my name nor the Bilderbergers, Dares to criticize his name or the Bilderbergers?!? Perhaps because of their power and brutality. What was it Voltaire said: To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

" Money does not make the world go around. Money has no value. When families are harvesting their own vegetables and fruits in their garden they have more value and real money." While this is a lovely thought and one we would all like to see and believe is true, try living on your land with no money and living off the fruits of your harvest. Farming is hard work and the results are dependent on the weather. And now this is complicated even further by HAARP and chem trails, Monsanto, etc. . . . I just love it when those who have always been rich and never worked a day in their lives, who spend thousands of dollars on their daily comforts, tell us we don't need money. When those same people, who control the money make sure to keep our wages low so that we're always having to struggle just for the basics - tell us money isn't important. Well, then, how's about you giving all your money away to us and you try living of the harvest of your gardens.

"Population blamed on the depression. But the 2008 depression was not an event that wiped out the world capitalists. It was meant to make the world population aware of their greediness and laziness in their life, to let them face the spectacle of poverty. They blame the banks, the governments, and all of us." . . Just this statement tell us they created the problem. I underlined the part that makes it clear to me. Hello! it's not them that's greedy and lazy, but us!!

"It is the duty of the Illuminati to control every movement within any government, to provide security to its population, therefore we create the rules, we decide about nations policy. The Bilderberg needs to guide the economic factors in the right direction and build trust within the population! .. Bilderberg Meeting is tool of the Illuminati. It runs because of the Illuminati. Bilderberg is the strongest and most powerful association, the perfect concept for sound economic security, by keeping the world order in shape, and the initiator of mankind in the age of reason. He says it clearly: "We create the rules, we decide about nations policy."

[B]Don't be fooled by his distastful remarks about politicians, bankers, corporation, etc (all of which I completely agree with), just keep in mind, according to his own words, he and his group are the ones behind all the ones he's berating. And yes, he has disdain for them - because he's aware of how easily they can corrupt and use them. They are the whores of the Bilderbergs. They use them, but have no respect for them. /B]
    Last edited by BabaRa, 13th July 2014 at 21:32.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to BabaRa For This Useful Post:

777 (14th July 2014), Cearna (14th July 2014), GCS1103 (14th July 2014), KosmicKat (14th July 2014), modwiz (14th July 2014), Ria (13th July 2014), sandy (14th July 2014), Seikou-Kishi (13th July 2014), shamanseeker (14th July 2014), Sooz (14th July 2014), Spiral (14th July 2014), Wolf Khan (14th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,402 Times in 1,356 Posts
    If this speech is genuine it is created and made viral for the sake of so called transparency, it is for the public and the media outlets, we don't know this is the actual speech and I personally think it isn't. Still if it is really the piece they want us to seen then it tells us all. I read it as " We have to tell you what is going to happen and it is that we will rule over the world without hiding anymore. All puppets politicians will do what it needs to be done to implement our vision for humanity.

The population is frustrated, manipulated, and demoralized by their own leaders. ............
    No president, no king, no dictator, nor prime minister dares to criticize my name nor the Bilderbergers, and they know they are the puppets of the powerful Illuminati working from behind the scenes.

......................................At the recent Council on Foreign Relations speech in Brussels a few days ago, I warned that a “global population awareness,” was threatening a revolution towards their governments.................
    but

The subject of this Bilderberg meeting is the One World Government..
    Seven years ago the economy of Europe almost collapsed. It wasn't because of the Europe’s weak economy. It came right to us from the United States of America with their unstable banking system..................

"It is the duty of the Illuminati to control every movement within any government, to provide security to its population, therefore we create the rules, we decide about nations policy. The Bilderberg needs to guide the economic factors in the right direction and build trust within the population! .. Bilderberg Meeting is tool of the Illuminati. It runs because of the Illuminati. Bilderberg is the strongest and most powerful association, the perfect concept for sound economic security, by keeping the world order in shape, and the initiator of mankind in the age of reason.
    Why this was sent to Illuminati researcher Fritz Springmeier? Because they want us to see it. It is almost certain that it has been sent to the right place having their purpose in mind.
    There is much cryptic thoughts within that speech, and if if they're revealing themselves it's because it's one step of many leading us into what may not be the best for humanity.

Especially as he calls for transparency from the Bilderberg meetings from now on!

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Altaira For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (14th July 2014), KosmicKat (14th July 2014), modwiz (14th July 2014), Ria (14th July 2014), shamanseeker (14th July 2014), Sooz (14th July 2014), Spiral (14th July 2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    You come from very different ideological, economic, cultural and political backgrounds. What unites us is that we are all determined to find the solution for humanity and its humankind.
    I found this part "enlightening". It is from my post in the Sophia Correction thread.http://jandeane81.com/threads/2703-S...ll=1#post25537

We had a little discussion there when this story first came out.
    Last edited by modwiz, 14th July 2014 at 07:22.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Altaira (14th July 2014), BabaRa (14th July 2014), Ria (14th July 2014), shamanseeker (14th July 2014), Spiral (14th July 2014)