Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demons

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts

Demons

I asked Ivan, the Archangel of the Star of David to talk to me about this topic, so felt it should come under the Channelled Messages category (user discretion advised). It is in response to the 777 response in the Was Jimmy Saville a wizard", and determining the nature of Mythological Beings thread by SK - so just my way of adding to the story.

Pollution of your mind and Soul

Well in advance of the linear time we are in, the Annunaki arrived in working planets (3). The only life form on these were what we now call Reptoids, but these exhibit no form of Soul or Spirit, so the Earth Humanoid forms walled them off with stone walls. Their notoriety preceded them, but their soldiers, being of giant size, picked up the stones, pelted them back, and openly risked life, and netted the few that were left into slavery, this was their normal method of heralding their arrival.

Close to our planet was only Sirius, the Fell spirits on it were only solid, very large heads and abdomen. On way to Earth, the Annunaki sold many slaves to any one willing to trade for them. The gold prices then, were more than they are now, and in trade, only gold was ever used. This led to only gold being used, as a workable commodity. Their own soil on their planets grew very little, their own trade being mainly Fell spirits, who could be forced to use magic for their owners. Some were extremely powerful and create a life form around themselves and could in fact look like a minor spirit in a great Life Form. These became the main ones in demand. The Fell Spirits saw what their power was treated to – lots of gold and powerful stones in real abundance.

They demanded in return to clothe and feed them. Their industry meant the ones owning them were always solvent and able to live in riches beyond compare. They removed whatever Fell Spirits could be caught, and used Sirius to watch over whatever came by. This planet became their notable base in this part of the Universe.

When in solid form the Fell ones, spilled into every part of this Galaxy, on Earth ending in riches of enormity, and gave us marriages of rich and powerful Lords. This settled life on Earth for millions of years. Which in its way is saying that we have been here for millions, not thousands of years. This is what happened about 1o million years ago – the Annunaki, rivalled by humans for their right to exist on their own land, joined the whole human race of that time, to get back what had become Annunaki lands. The humans won this time. The Annunaki, so mad at this, took on power struggles against the humans needing Fell spirits, needing power enough to not be taken down. They fell into bad traps, in so doing, and over time, in space, became victims of their own greed.

What resulted at that time was a split in the wave form in time. Under tremendous stress of so much power being used in a small space in time. The volcanoes became flaming, hurtling power themselves, and in the end took Earth into 10 times zones. Then into two more of linear time. We are in one of those two. Pleas went into time, and only too late did the gods realise what was happening, because this is the furthest place end to end from where the home of the Gods is.

As an aside, Jesus did exist in one of the other time lines, not this one, but did not live the story given as his.

Linear time brought the fell spirits to this small part of the Universe, as what held them to here was the human feeding grounds, as only time in linear space can stretch to the ends of the Earth, as if roped in from one end to the other. It doesn't look like it but linear time bends from the middle to the outside and becomes circular to us.

The Fell became the instruments to themselves, not the Annunaki, and offered gifts to who ever sold themselves to them in some way. Now they are so overwhelming in force and numbers, the are huge numbers living in the old rim of the Earth, as their insular fears of being blown to bit by Nukes, has them in dim, dark places, where ever is out of touch with humans. The Fell spirits are now so hungry, they are at a frenzy pace, to feed on huge numbers, is their only life need, as well in advance of now, they felt the instance to kill of all other forces of evil and are now spreading terror amongst the guests who took them over.

To clear it all, has needed future races to come to claim their Life Form back. These were mostly French in origin, for their need is the greatest, for their indigent forces were stopped in the Napoleonic Wars. They ran out of gold and cannot retrieve it back. Those in line to the throne spent in millions of French francs, their innermost treasures, to buy some monstrous huge , powerful Fell spirits. We now have not only Fell Spirits to contend with, but also the faithful of French Industrial times, who went to other time zones and sent back to Earth the few who took on royal blood in future times. These are the E T’s of grey origin, because, by heading into other Time Zones, changed their DNA into a parody of our DNA. What they ended in was rows on rows of tiny dinosaurs from which the Annunaki insist must be realised Humans of enlightenment, so their fealty to them in open, is complete and utter. It is to these thirty three that all must so bow to, in fact they are in what is known as Royal Burrows.

The Myths pertain to stories of how to obtain worth in society. The names are of Demons who said I'm a God. To say it is one thing, to be it something else. Their rule of thumb is – to get to life Evermore, there is only ever one way and that is to so say “I need to be in your shedding power” Not to call on God, but the inference is that to cling to one is to make it your slave. The inner workings of the few who do locate the Fell ones in Occult practices, solve who to call on, and what sort of power ends in your hands. The rash of gentle knights of these cosseting demons, only ends in only utter, complete helplessness, because all he ever wanted was total power over working man. They now see no power is worth the joining of fell to human DNA as it ends only one way, in regal haemophilia which is complete in itself and can only be cured by adding commoner blood and hoping for no throwbacks. They are also hoping that they may obtain giftedness from this as well.

Royalty went to the Pope believing he could help in this joing of Fell and Human,because he gets to chant in Latin in Occult magic, and ends in their obedience to his grace if ever he needs it. The Pope is guided and taught by the Demons -Mythras (This Demon knows only of life in linear time and is not the one known of as half fish half human -this one calls himself the God of Gods), and Lilith, (according to Demonic lore, this is the God of all Life, who now lives in the Vatican, under occult protection) to whom all reverence must be extended and paid for their power services in tonnes of gold. They are so far the two most wealthy of all Demons, plus many, many obedient slaves and copious sacrifices.

Lilith sees sex in the terms of the bringing of life but Seers see her as female, and only in one dimension - flat – pleasing to the eye – one has seen her in rows of sexual acts of total depravity and this is the view many want to see her as, as making lots of babies, all dependant on evil interaction to humans. In this it is only symbolic. The Grey pope is mostly associated with any work done with her. If you could feel her you would feel extreme cold ,so snakes were associated with her, and it is this symbol most know her by. If seen psychically, then the thrust of the attack was Satanic, having been sent to a male by a Satanic order devotee, who use Lilith to protect their need to claim you to their sentience, and so thereby have ownership over your own sovereignty .

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

BabaRa (7th July 2014), Calabash (7th July 2014), lookbeyond (7th July 2014), Ria (7th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014), Woody (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,646 Times in 1,886 Posts
    I am hesitant to ask, if you have the time I would be greatful for clarification (I know it is a big subject)
    E,g.
    Well in advance of the linear time we are in
    ,?

the Annunaki arrived in working planets (3).
    Do you mean spacecraft planets?

The only life form on these were what we now call Reptoids, but these exhibit no form of Soul or Spirit, so the Earth Humanoid forms walled them off with stone walls.
    ? this seems to to me there were two types of life forms? Reptoids and Humanoid forms and maybe a third, the Annunaki.

Their notoriety preceded them, but their soldiers, being of giant size, picked up the stones, pelted them back, and openly risked life, and netted the few that were left into slavery, this was their normal method of heralding their arrival.
    who's soldiers ? Who was netted into slavery?
    "Heralding their arrival" do you mean the Annunaki or the Reptoids ?
    I am not clear who is attacking who?
    Last edited by Ria, 7th July 2014 at 08:14.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Calabash (7th July 2014), Cearna (7th July 2014), lookbeyond (7th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014), Woody (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Close to our planet was only Sirius, the Fell spirits on it were only solid, very large heads and abdomen.
    who and what are the Fell spirits? And how do they relate to us?
    On way to Earth, the Annunaki sold many slaves to any one willing to trade for them. The gold prices then, were more than they are now, and in trade, only gold was ever used. This led to only gold being lused, as a workable commodity. Their own soil on their planets grew very little, their own trade being mainly Fell spirits, who could be forced to use magic for their owners. Some were extremely powerful and create a life form around themselves and could in fact look like a minor spirit in a great Life Form. These became the main ones in demand. The Fell Spirits saw what their power was treated to – lots of gold and powerful stones in real abundance.
    if the Fell Spirits had power, how did they get enslaved by the Annunaki?

They demanded in return to clothe and feed them. Their industry meant the ones owning them were always solvent and able to live in riches beyond compare.
    they accepted ownershipm???

They removed whatever Fell Spirits could be caught, and used Sirius to watch over whatever came by. This planet became their notable base in this part of the Universe.
    "they" do you mean the Annunaki? How dose "Sirius "watch over? Sirius being a planet?.....other beings?

The next paragraphs I would like to ask about as well.
    Many thanks, I know this is a big subject to encapsulate.
    Last edited by Ria, 7th July 2014 at 08:27.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (7th July 2014), lookbeyond (7th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014), Woody (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    [QUOTE=Ria;27344]I am hesitant to ask, if you have the time I would be greatful for clarification (I know it is a big subject)
    E,g.Well in advance of the linear time we are in.

First of all, to all popular beliefs, this solar system exists in linear time. This is not so, it is only Earth that is in linear time. We believe that time and space make linear time, but this is not so on this particular planet and the other Earth mentioned above which are in Linear time. all the other Earths in the time/space continuum have wave- form life. Our linear time, is only Light stretched to it fullest extent, that's the simplest way of explaining it. The final Earth to come from the volcanic eruptions after the wars between Humans and Reptoids (see above story.) was the one we are on.

It seems to have a time/space linear pattern of its own, the other one with linear time, does not seem suited to Human occupation, and seems to only suit working in mines, by the peoples who were here, before other ET nations knew we were here. They were in some disarray at first, but settled into mining and trading in minerals, gems and gold. In actual time on Earth, these people were gone before the Reptoids arrived, so in the split, time began to fill in on itself, and somehow the people of this other linear time Earth come from back at the beginning of the Humanoid development - not one thing, nor another just on way to if you can understand.

The time that the first wave of Reptoid arrival in original wave form time, was about halfway in the development of Humanoids when there were Neanderthals and Anthropoids calling themselves Underground man.

Do you mean spacecraft planets?

At that time these worlds of Reptoids there were no spacecraft, there was some form of orbit, but there was no sun to drive them on, as their planets began in dark space. They had too many numbers of them, they ran out of food, and moved lines of workers to string all three together, till able to sling a comet towards them. which gave them the drive to slowly move along, to come eventually out of the darkness into the Milk Way Galaxy, where they fundamentally began to drift to wherever the comet took them. Time was slower then than now, so when they arrived they were not like the way they were in the darkness. they gathered many soldiers from other planets as they went on their merry way conquering as they went.

The three planets that arrived her were only small, and two in a way just turned up, because solar winds drove these planets towards Earth. The other one was captured on the way, and it had some structures on it that they used to fling at people in other worlds, as they were head hunters and became the first head hunters on Earth.

? this seems to to me there were two types of life forms? Reptoids and Humanoid forms and maybe a theird, the Annunaki.

There are so many that to name all would take time indeed.The Reptoids began in the darkness like the many reptiles on Earth, however, by arriving into Light they began to feed and grow quite large, and three of these species were notoriously cruel - these became the Annunaki. These are the ones that arrived the first time round. The Humans were in a transition period they began as heterosexual humans using the DNA of a Danaan mother and in one species the DNA of a bear (now non-existent) and the other species, the DNA of a Danaan mother and a small mammal of Earth (this story is told also in the thread of the beginning of man on Earth). They were in the next stage, of the combination of the two species. (the blue is where I left this yesterday)

The fell spirits are the Demonic species - different types of them so are linked together in some places under the name of Fell Spirits.
    Last edited by Cearna, 8th July 2014 at 08:29.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Ria (7th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post

This is as far as I have made it, get the rest when I can. The fell spirits are the Demonic species - different types of them so are linked together in some places under the name of Fell Spirits. I lost some after the bit I've written here by pressing a delete or backspace button and poof it disappeared.
    Thanks again,
    It would seem to me that "the Fell" are not all Demonic, correct me if I am wrong, also is this not another term for The Jin.
    So are we to understand the Fell work for the reptilians or do some work independently?
    How are they bound to there enslavers?
    If they have the ability to be creative( the Fell) could they would they co-create with humans for the good of all on a free will basis, e,g, heal planet Earth. I can see the con "that the humans are the problem" and need to be got rid of.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,328 Times in 1,589 Posts
    Carissa Conte has written a very good article on how people can be influenced by negative entities.i have mentioned before that people can be attacked by other people by various means,total strangers may give you a dark look and smirk.
    here Carissa explains what she has learned.

http://in2worlds.net/the-hidden-puppetmasters

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), Ria (7th July 2014), shamanseeker (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    just as Carlos mentioned the flyers,lash the archons,the phsycic vampires.
    we are hearing all sorts of stories that may hold some truth.
    ask a friend what they know on this subject and they will think you crazy.
    maybe you have to experience it yourself to know there is some truth.
    when i have mentioned that people attack you,i also believe that sometimes they are unaware of it and it can jump from person to person very quickly.

why are we made aware of these negative beings and attacks.
    because if we where not then would we believe in them?

i remember as a child ,cannot think how old i was a older boy throwing a housebrick full pelt from about 4ft away into my face.
    not only was the action horrifying but the grin and glee in his face.
    he and his friend did some bad things and i prayed for them.for they where just teenagers themselves.

it is like a dumbing down in a physical way.you shine and they come after you.
    they want to send you over the edge and after the physical abuse has stopped,i found they can not touch you.
    they are not allowed,torment yes and try to break you mentally yes.

but you are equipped with a knowing that protects you.
    all you have to do is nothing i have found.
    nothing.then they run around in circles and burn out.

all they slander you about dies,they try to make other people take a judgement of you.
    it,s true and does and has happened.
    but when you become aware of it,all i do is let them take their course and do nothing.
    sure it can drag you down,but that is the test.would you rise to their anger and hatred.(even though it might not be them).

what we need to know is how to protect ourselves.

hope this makes sense.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), Ria (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    Carissa Conte has written a very good article on how people can be influenced by negative entities.i have mentioned before that people can be attacked by other people by various means,total strangers may give you a dark look and smirk.
    here Carissa explains what she has learned.

http://in2worlds.net/the-hidden-puppetmasters
    “One explanation that I have been given by modern occultists is that a single powerful Neg sends out many lesser Negs, which it then directs. This is said to account for the behavioral similarities shown by multiple victims of mass influence or mass possession.” – page 32

“Demons are ubiquitous creatures that are capable of replicating themselves. A single powerful demon is able to possess hundreds of people simultaneously. But there is no replication of the essence body of the original demon. A demonic replication is therefore a weaker, pseudo-living copy of the original creature.” – page 33

“True demons have a high but dark level of consciousness. They are ubiquitous and can be in many places at the same time, according to Kabalistic and occult knowledge. Demons are capable of replicating themselves, and spreading out among susceptible people, like pathogens.” – page 33"
    This is a quote from the link provided by Ronin

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    "Linear time brought the fell spirits to this small part of the Universe, as what held them to here was the human feeding grounds,"
    Human feeding grounds?....

The Fell became the instruments to themselves,
    how do you see them ?

not the Annunaki,
    so not the reptilians then?

and offered gifts to who ever sold themselves to them in some wway. Now they are so overwhelming in force and numbers, the are huge numbers living in the old rim of the Earth, as their insular fears of being blown to bit by Nukes, has them in dim, dark places, where ever is out of touch with humans
    . So they can bread?

The Fell spirits are now so hungry, they are at a frenzy pace, to feed on huge numbers, is their only life need, as well in advance of now, they felt the instance to kill of all other forces of evil and are now spreading terror amongst the guests who took them over.
    to kill off all other forces of evil? The guests that took them over?

To clear it all, has needed future races to come to claim their Life Form back. These were mostly French in origin, for their need is the greatest, for their indigent forces were stopped in the Napoleonic Wars. They ran out of gold and cannot retrieve it back. Those in line to the throne spent in millions of French francs, their innermost treasures, to buy some monstrous huge , powerful Fell spirits. We now have not only Fell Spirits to contend with, but also the faithful of French Industrial times, who went to other time zones and sent back to Earth the few who took on royal blood in future times. These are the E T’s of grey origin, because, by heading into other Time Zones, changed their DNA into a parody of our DNA. What they ended in was rows on rows of tiny dinosaurs from which the Annunaki insist must be realised Humans of enlightenment, so their fealty to them in open, is complete and utter. It is to these thirty three that all must so bow to, in fact they are in what is known as Royal Burrows.
    this could do with expanding, I have heard that there Is a castle in France that has an underground warren where eggs are kept and incubated .
    Last edited by Ria, 7th July 2014 at 20:34.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Cearna
    the Archangel of the Star of David to talk to me about this topic,
    It is considered by many now, that Angels are "the Fell"/Jin mis leading people. Could you clarify. I know from experience that there are good forces at work, as well as the others.

so thereby have ownership over your own sovereignty .
    This is important to understand and change.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    question would be!
    do they exist?
    have you experienced any negative entities in whatever form?
    if you have,why are you allowed to become aware of them in whatever subtle form?

many people would dismiss a influence as a mood or bad temper of which can be quickly forgotten but has done the damage it needed to do at that time.
    the influence can be compared to that of the black goo.
    it can spread and creep and infect people giving them thoughts and emotions that are not their own.
    just like a contagion.

what i am seeing now is more questions on the airy fairy side to whence they came and not enough on how to deal with them.
    it does not matter where they came from,but how we deal with them now.
    their history of how they became Djinn,flyers or parasites that feed off our lifeforce is of no interest,when you accept the fact it is happening.

protection and a growing awareness must be paramount imo.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (7th July 2014), Cearna (8th July 2014), modwiz (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by ronin View Post
    question would be!
    do they exist?
    have you experienced any negative entities in whatever form?
    if you have,why are you allowed to become aware of them in whatever subtle form?

many people would dismiss a influence as a mood or bad temper of which can be quickly forgotten but has done the damage it needed to do at that time.
    the influence can be compared to that of the black goo.
    it can spread and creep and infect people giving them thoughts and emotions that are not their own.
    just like a contagion.

what i am seeing now is more questions on the airy fairy side to whence they came and not enough on how to deal with them.
    it does not matter where they came from,but how we deal with them now.
    their history of how they became Djinn,flyers or parasites that feed off our lifeforce is of no interest,when you accept the fact it is happening.

protection and a growing awareness must be paramount imo.
    I understand your frustration, but knowing what your dealing with is relevant.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ria For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), ronin (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Ria View Post
    I understand your frustration, but knowing what your dealing with is relevant.
    and that comes with awareness.
    it is my understanding that no entity is allowed to attack you that is more powerful than yourself.
    this gives a even fight so to speak.
    but how many people are depressed in the world and filled with addictions.
    has there demon overcome them that they live like a empty shell opposed to the creative being that they where meant to be.
    only by knowing is very relevant and then you can give the negative energy one big facepalm and say fook off i am a sovereign being.

it is a matter of one step forward and two steps back,but everyday we are given the signs of creation and most of the time we cannot see.
    only when we become aware of the negative will we know what the good is.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

777 (7th July 2014), Cearna (8th July 2014), modwiz (7th July 2014), Ria (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member UK
    Thanks
    the sun is up in the sky.
    it exists and we can see it.
    we cannot see the rays that feeds the life on earth nor the heat that can take life away.
    it affects us in so many different ways,giving life and taking it away.
    it can make us feel powerful or drain us.

what can we do.we can protect ourselves from the heat and the rays ,once we know what we are dealing with.
    we can use it to our advantage.

just as the sun the negs have probably been around longer than us and know how to manipulate us.
    this can only be done by emotion.
    do not just think negative energy but think of the rich man and his greed that will also feed his ego and the negative parasites.

there need not be one pull or another,a side to pick but a indifferent.
    that indifferent will empower you to control your emotion.
    often the ego will take over and we will see the outcome of a emotional response to a situation.
    this is not a bad thing,but it can be controlled.

to control your sensitivity and understanding of the world around you is a step forward.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ronin For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), Ria (7th July 2014), sandy (7th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,133 Times in 710 Posts
    Hi Cearna, are you able to tell me where Ivan says Jesus was from, for eg an ET or highly evolved human incarnation, thanks,lb

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lookbeyond For This Useful Post:

Cearna (8th July 2014), Ria (8th July 2014), Wolf Khan (7th July 2014)